Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #26
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Well I'm not ensared by religion. And yes Tibet was in the dark ages, but surely they have the right to self determination. The degradation of humanity is wrong no matter what side of political system you may be on.
Well that is the question I think. People in Tibet did not had any, they were under a religious monarchy and had very archaic laws which included public mutilations, they had no possibility of "self determination"

I think that if there was not a stargate in Tibet, the chinese would have left them on their own. I don't think communism is an answer either but I am really shocked at the Dalai Lama's dealings with the CIA, it is undefendable

Love, peace is not personal I am just shocked!
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #27
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Well - Hes a Known Club of 300 Member so its the same Group - Just a different Uniform...

I used to wonder why He never got anything concrete done...

Tah Dah - Theres Your answer...

I have also been told by a Trusted Source that Hes also an Agent of Maitreya or at the very least Forces loyal to Shamballah...

K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #28
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
The DL turned to all that could help in their fight against the Chinese it wasn't a traumatic toss up between getting a Nintendo or a Sega. Love the way people are judging Tibet....Like the west is the source of all good or something...
Old 02-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #29
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Quote:
The DL turned to all that could help in their fight against the Chinese it wasn't a traumatic toss up between getting a Nintendo or a Sega. Love the way people are judging Tibet....Like the west is the source of all good or something...
Now - Now - Please don't go putting words in anyone's Mouth or Polarizing My Post here. That was not said at all by Me. It was simply a Statement. We ALL have fault here. Its realizing that and that alone which will get Us up out of this quagmire We are ALL currently in...

Nothing else will. Its time to come out of the Sandbox...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #30
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now - Now - Please don't go putting words in anyone's Mouth or Polarizing My Post here. That was not said at all by Me. It was simply a Statement. We ALL have fault here. Its realizing that and that alone which will get Us up out of this quagmire We are ALL currently in...

Nothing else will. Its time to come out of the Sandbox...

WT is just ****ting himself that the Chinese will start cashing their US bonds and therefore but a downer on him and his fellow travellers.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #31
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not judging Tibet, I am stunned at the deception that is all. My heart has always been with Tibet and for many years I dreamt of being able to go there

It is not about east and west, it is about the elites everywhere and humanity and even then, I feel the best approach is to have compassion for the ones that have forgo their love and souls in exchange for power and money

Love
Old 02-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #32
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I trust China when it comes to the Dalai Lama. Don't you? He is obviously a subversive agent of discord.

If you ever get to China, just google Tibet and the massacre of a million Tibetans by Chinese government troops, and find out the real truth.

Oh , right, the Chinese government censors that info.

The Dalai Lama is a good man, even if he was originally a product of a feudal system. Time changes many things, even systems of government.

His message is that compassion, not desire, should guide us. Sounds like a good message to me.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
In my opinion, Webster Tarpley is one of the best sources of information.
If he is, how come we're just hearing about him?

Convenient? For whom?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #34
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have heard that before. I believe I read it in Nexus magazine.
Yup- it was that 2 part article they had on Tibetan Buddhism's dark side, no?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #35
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

All I know about Tibet is that a Canadian company, Bombardier, built the difficult high country train track from China to there. And, the monks slaughtered in the 40s and 50s. And, the theocratic leadership is petering out, maybe with the culture (China's into assimilation, which the rail line helps out with a LOT), and that is sad.

There was another thread about what happened to the little kid who was nurtured to replace the Dalai Lama: the young man (now) wants to be a film maker instead, kind of the last station with the Dalai Lama. I wonder how religious leadership will work out there, if at all.

Dalai Lama calls for end to (his) divine rule, touts democracy
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=dalai+lama

I would think the USA has its reasons, not altruistic, to support a close-to-China network.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #36
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Simply put - Religion is Control. Spirituality without Religion is Freedom in God-Consciousness...

If that isn't understood first - The rest is futile...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #37
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Simply put - Religion is Control. Spirituality without Religion is Freedom in God-Consciousness...

If that isn't understood first - The rest is futile...

Right on
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #38
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member

Webster Tarpley says
that CIA funded dalai Lama and is an asset and on the payroll. LOL! Dalai
Lama came to austin a few years back and I blew it off. Some of my
friends went, but who cares, it looks like a circus to me! Id rather
learn qi gong than go see this guy! and tibet pre invasion wasnt no shangrala. If you were low class and spoke out, they monks mess you up beat you down then say you deserved it because you have bad karma, LOLOLOL!
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post

The Dalai Lama is a good man, even if he was originally a product of a feudal system. Time changes many things, even systems of government.

His message is that compassion, not desire, should guide us. Sounds like a good message to me.
Well the Pope is also a "good man" at the eyes of Catholics. Religion is just a blindfold that mesmerize us with its ritual and apparent "knowledge". Who know how many treasures that could help us understand who we are and why are we here are in the hands of the Dalai Lama safely tucked away for "safe keeping" from us the sheeple

Every body are good man and women when we chose not to look to their darker sides, working with the criminals and professional assassines of the CIA does not make a man Bad? really?

Interesting
Old 02-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #40
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally [posted by Stardustaquarion
Well the Pope is also a "good man" at the eyes of Catholics. Religion is just a blindfold that mesmerize us with its ritual and apparent "knowledge". Who know how many treasures that could help us understand who we are and why are we here are in the hands of the Dalai Lama safely tucked away for "safe keeping" from us the sheeple

That is so true… People escape Catholic dogma to follow Buddhist or Hindu dogma. Ironically, those who follow Buddhist or Hindu dogma perceive themselves as awaken.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #41
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Few years ago Brian, from Briansdreams.com had a dream that said the Dalai Lama was born in Canada, among other things.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #42
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
That is so true… People escape Catholic dogma to follow Buddhist or Hindu dogma. Ironically, those who follow Buddhist or Hindu dogma perceive themselves as awaken.

Best regards,
Buddhism and Catholacism are worlds apart.

Tarpley's real agenda is against Obama and he's just using the DL to lubricate his story.

You should also be aware there is a real campaign to take down all religions (not just islam) to make way.....

Last edited by K626; 02-14-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #43
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

....cough cough , mother theresa , too . All the pedestals are crumbling. Some people still love Bono and Oprah .
Tarpley is a good source and LOTS of people have heard of him. He exposed Obama's connection with Breszinski early on.

sorry for the interrupton, carry on and don't forget power corrupts. Thats about it.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 PM   #44
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
....cough cough , mother theresa , too . All the pedestals are crumbling. Some people still love Bono and Oprah .
Tarpley is a good source and LOTS of people have heard of him. He exposed Obama's connection with Breszinski early on.

sorry for the interrupton, carry on and don't forget power corrupts. Thats about it.
Chomsky exposed Obama and Breszinki about 2 years ahead of Tarpley.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #45
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted byK626
Tarpley's real agenda is against Obama and he's just using the DL to lubricate his story.
You should also be aware there is a real campaign to take down all religions (not just islam) to make way.....

This is not about Tarpley and Obama. There is a bigger game that is unfolding. I have tried to post a few images but it did not work. If you look at Tibetan flag and Obama’s Democratic National Convention you will be surprised. Symbols speak lauder than words.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #46
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Chumpsky is a gatekeeper for intellectuals who might get further if less entranced by his verbiage. look at his 911 stance. not that it's a competition.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #47
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Chumpsky is a gatekeeper for intellectuals who might get further if less entranced by his verbiage. look at his 911 stance. not that it's a competition.
Threads that unpack like this always make me cringe. Like CIA ain't all bad, they have also done some good things same with religion etc...Both Chomper and Tarty get things right and wrong.

Peace.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #48
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro m.b. View Post
i hope that´s not true, dalai lama represents a culture of non violence to all living beings, china leaders on the other side aproach tibete and others with aggression and killing. join in or die.

pedro
i t5hought that also until i saw old footage of tibetan festivals were large monks were doing crowd control with big sticks.. didnt look very non violent to me. i have no opinion on the man myslef but when he went to meet george bush junior during the free tibet pre olympic stuff i thought it odd.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM   #49
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Buddhism and Catholacism are worlds apart.

I understand what you say but we do not need religions to be with our creator we are part of our creator and don't need any external authority to tell me how to comune with myself or how to do it

I choose freedom from thought manipulators, from those that say that being mortal is ok, from those that say that I should comform and obey. Boddhism is not different than any other religion

All religions workship satan and lucifer including buddhism, if only you know what goes on behind the scenes

My personal issue here is not about religion, is about a man that had pretended to be a pacifist when at the same time taking money from the CIA and working with the CIA...that for me says its all!

Cheers
Old 02-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #50
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

the tibetan monks can not become lamas unless they go to the chinese and apply! the tibetan monks and nuns have been killed, raped and beaten, the dali lama is a beautiful man, who has tried to ensure that his people have the right to continue to live under tibetan law.......dont you think that if the cia gave you a hand in trying to keep your people free (rather than be taken over by the chinese), you would do the same. i know i would, sadly though the west has turned away from helping the tibetans, so they are continuously persecuted and made to bow down to chinese rule. i support the dali lama with all my heart, and i hope he continues to meet with heads of state, at least he has something interesting and worth while to say.
he is just being human
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corruption, dalai lama, obama, tarpley