Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars

Interesting story...probably won't hit the mainstream! ... One for Bill and Kerry??

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project was revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website.

Ki’ Lia, a Stanford-educated artist, futurist and colleague of Ms. Eisenhower, has provided a corroborating first hand witness account of her and Ms. Eisenhower’s attempted recruitment into a secret human survival colony on Mars, available at Ki’ Lia’s website.

The alleged purpose of the secret Mars colony was to provide a survival civilization for the Earthling human race in the event of planned (such as HAARP or bio-weapon induced) or natural cataclysm (such as by solar flares) which would depopulate the Earth. Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at Stanford Research Institute, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony project.

In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have emerged to join a growing cadre of independent whistleblowers disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities.

Ms. Eisenhower’s and Ki’ Lia’s revelations corroborate independent whistleblower revelations by Andrew D. Basiago of U.S. government surveillance of political persons of interest using secret time travel technology. Their revelations are also consistent with independent whistleblower revelations by Mr. Basiago, revealing that he has twice in 1981 teleported from a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA to secret U.S. bases on Mars, one of which teleportations was in the company of CIA agent Courtney Hunt.

further reading...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...colony-project

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

Its being out there but by other sources, there are 6 videos with regard to the Elite leaving for Mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhg6wb2TiI

Love

Ps, since I visited her website and I am quoting something to bear in mind
Laura is a brilliant, soul-reaching teacher and healer, recognized throughout by clients, psychics and secret societies, as a living global oracle and true archetype of Sophia–Magdalene on Earth
unquote
Pistis Sofia comes from the Gnostics which I know very well. Appart from the self watching and working with sub personalities that leads to no where they offer no other techniques to overcome the mind control that humanity is submitted to.

I am glad that there are people from the establishment coming out and confirming that humanity IS UNDER MIND CONTROL since 13,000 years ago.

How to overcome this, I found only one school of thought and that is Keylontic Sciences, it is not easy but it is doable. There may be other currents of thought of which I don't know but, beware of the distractions as TIME IS SHORT

I must add from page 101 of the Voyagers Book, that Mary Magdalene was the twin flame of Jesheua 12 (the Krystic avatar), she married Jeshewua 9 who was born out of ET Nephilin conception to Mary and came with a contract of regenesis that later was broken by his lineage on what it came to be known as the Essene divide.

The agenda was followed by Jeshewua-9 and Mary Magdalene after the divission was of the Illuminati so it is not surprising that in this day an age someone will come to continue with the work of Mary Magdalena

It is possible that Mary Magdalena's Oversoul might have done full monadic reversal

The "divine feminine" for the Hicksos represents Lucifer and it is what the illuminati and the fallen Annu Elohim workship. Same applies to the cults of Venus, Innana, Ishtar and many other female archetypes

There are also conections with the house of Windsor

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-12-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

I'm on Examiner.com mailing list, so got Alfre Weber's article. I read it with keen interest because, for better or worse, I tend to believe there is validity in Andrew Basiago's story and Ms. Eisenhower's seems to fit with it.

Shortly after that I got an email in a group mailing really trashing Alfre and the Eisenhower story for all its worth. This REALLY made me think there was something to it, even though much of the content is really 'out there' in terms of Woo-Jo-ness...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
I'm on Examiner.com mailing list, so got Alfre Weber's article. I read it with keen interest because, for better or worse, I tend to believe there is validity in Andrew Basiago's story and Ms. Eisenhower's seems to fit with it.

Shortly after that I got an email in a group mailing really trashing Alfre and the Eisenhower story for all its worth. This REALLY made me think there was something to it, even though much of the content is really 'out there' in terms of Woo-Jo-ness...
As a rule when the trashers come out in a hurry it means that the ptb does not like it . Some bits about the operation of the spook ring a bell and so the MK ultra stuff we have seen it before . There is confirmation again about the operation of the looking glass device as documented by the Watcher Barry King , Burish , Casbolt . Cooper , and others . We will see what develops in the near future . According to Cliff High we will see more whistle blowers coming out of the woodwork in the very near future another sign that the NWO crooks are under enormous pressure .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm more ****** off that people can go to Mars and it's been kept a secret for all these years. It's really not fair at all to the human race to know that only a secret group of people were privvy to this knowledge.

Scientists toe the line by saying that we can't go to Mars with current technology or it'd take too long and other ********.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #6
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Listen to the full, in-depth 2-hour radio interview with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower by Alfred Lambremont Webre

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/e..._interview.mp3
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #7
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Laura is a facebook friend of mine and she is very genuine. at the moment she is feeling quite overwhelmed in spite of knowing this is the right stepto be taking at this precarious time. I knew she was going to be exposing people- but had no idea there was a connection to the secret Mars project.
I salute her courage and wish her wellin this journey. its a very brave step to take.

looks like things are hotting up BIG TIME. this storyis causing ALOTexcitement in the alternative media /circuit. Yes, some of it does appear a bit 'woowoo' but then as we are discovering... life is not what it seemed... and science fiction is actually science fact!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #8
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Interesting story...probably won't hit the mainstream! ... One for Bill and Kerry??

Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents............

further reading...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...colony-project

viking

After almost a decade of silence, I had another encounter in early December. The control-bots are on the move. We have no choice other than to reach out to the black hats and educate them regarding the BIGGER bigger picture. Mars is not the place to hide. The moon is not the place to hide. The Earth is where Earthlings of intelligence are needed. Then some day... some day very soon, Space Command can go there with the support of the world's free living people and our scientific community.

If we keep leaving a legacy of blood on this solar system, there are higher powers in this galaxy that will step in and administer justice, swift and sure.

I'm very excited about Laura's interview. I come from a similar family (though not nearly as famous as the Eisenhower's). There are reforms that need to be put in motion. Disclosure needs to go far beyond just having CNN saying, "The President said today that UFOs are real. And in other news, Lady Gaga changed her hair color...."

I'm going to try to sleep as best I can tonight. It won't be easy. I'm all worked up now!

Till next time, hang tight, Avalonites!

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:23 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the Vidoes guys...very interesting...

BOY HAVE WE BEEN KEPT IN THE DARK......it just gets deeeeeeeper!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR...Makes you MAD!!

Who do they think they are!!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

I understand the frustration felt by our Humble janitor..

Be aware though...

The black suits are not the only ones with secret plans...or technology that is denied by mainstream scientists..

If anything places like Project Avalon , are teaching us that all this IS within EVERYONES grasp...

That is what scares the PTW's the most..is that we are figuring it out..

Wont take long now and the PTWs will be a thing of the past...

the true goal ..

Is to make sure we do not repeat the mistakes of our past..

Be well Avalon..and know you are all loved.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I have now listened to the two hours interview and I must say that while there are some pearls of wisdom, she suffers from the same disease all the illuminati do: delirium of grandeur, messiah complex and paranoia, from her own interview she saids that she has been confirmed as "Magdalene Sofia, the only person that can open the gateway for our liberation". I do feel for her and no doubt she is saying her truth but it is not what will help us but the illuminati faction that is in a life or death fight with the satain families that are draconian

This business of the divine feminine is totally miscomprehended, the energy of source is NEUTRAL and can be use in different ways otherwise there will be no free will, we have 4 manifested densities in this time matrix and if the avatars of all the people is the world were to manifest it is true that the grids will not be able to take it but this is a fallen planet and that will not happen

Each of those 4 harmonic universes have three currents which in our reality expresess as atomic body, emotional body and mental body. In other words we have 12 bodies that have different sex orientation but that balance as whole which is the reason that there are men that feel they are women and women that feel as men

We do express very little of what we are here because we are disconected from our other parts thanks to the manipulations of people like the illuminati that happen eons ago

We all have to use our discernment in this cases and take what serve us without being manipulated

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-12-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the interview . There are a number of important things about the interview . Its content and who is making the claims .
Certainly her surname enters into the equation because it gives more credibility to the person .
Her voice shows a bit of nervousness ; it's understandable considering that the ptb have tried to derail her " going public efforts " . Even this is familiar to me .
For what I have experienced in the last ten years the modus operandi of the crooks is predictable . It is not known generally that certain people are monitored and their friends infiltrated from the spooks agencies from birth .
This is a massive breach of human rights . It happens and the victims do not have a clue , but it's the reality . It depends mostly by the family they come from (elite ) . Thanks to Laura's intuition she has been able to survive and discover all of those facts about the secret government . On the suppression of femininity I am convinced that what Laura says is true . Italy and most catholic country are a typical example , especially Italy a bastion of machismo controlled by the Vatican crooks, were women are little more than doormats and sex providers . I will follow how this story will develop .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Webre's interview with this young woman is interesting though largely incomprehensible. Hopefully going public will help Laura to regroup her energies and calm down. She sounds terribly scattered.
As a woman in my 60s now who has been steeped in Goddess culture for many years, it's wonderful to see and hear testimony from young women (Eisenhower and her friend Kai' Lia) who are grounded in the ancient Goddess energies and yet are futurists. It gives me hope they are finding their way even though they have been so enmeshed with the black hats up until now.
It is definitely significant that more attention is being paid to the colonies on Mars. This is key to Disclosure, I feel.
The many photos on youtube of the structures on Mars are very compelling evidence and corroboration of what we have been hearing about Mars from various Whistleblowers. I get the eeriest feeling when I look at them...the feeling that we really are living in something like a sci-fi novel...
There is one thing that troubles me a lot, though. It's Basiago's ( hope I spelled that correctly) photos and attached descriptions of alleged objects and animals etc. on Mars. I didn't see anything like what he claims are in those photos, and I had just about decided he was some kind of elaborate disinfo agent, designed to make the Disclosure Movement look very foolish indeed.
But given that his testimony can only draw more attention to the photos of objects on Mars that DO look like something recognizable, I couldn't logically draw that conclusion. So I will be interested to see what comes of his testimony, and what more he might reveal.

Last edited by onawah; 02-13-2010 at 09:58 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like an interesting story, but I'm wary of anything from Alfred Webre or that website; Examiner. I also don't believe that just because a former politician's grandaughter or relative comes out talking about stuff like this gives it any more credibility. Again, all the people who really want disclosure, then you have to ask for evidence. Speaking of which, is there any evidence to support this woman's story, anything?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I had further thoughts overnight and had this reflection:

Source love us all, it does not distinguish between women and men, we are all love equally

If we feel we are victim of the "patriarchal" energies, the only one that can victimize us is ourselves, no one can curtail our freedom and no curse can work if we chose to reject the invasion of our inner sanctum

Blaming someone else for our weaknesess is the history of Earth againg and again. The victim victimizer game that we play in turns. We can only empower ourselves by choosing not to be a victim anymore and forgiving those that we have allowed to victimize us.

If we need any help getting rid of undesirable energies we can call upon that wise part of us called Rishi (13th, 14th and 15th dimensions) and we will always be assisted, no matter how deep and difficult the problem

If the energies that we are carring are still there, it might just be our own subconsciouss and the return for past deeds as what goes around comes around, the law of reciprocity

Otherwise I agree with the other forum members that feel she is quite scattered and does not know were to proceed.

Love
Old 02-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Steve Quayle's opinion...interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tnTK0esP0

Cheers
Old 02-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I had further thoughts overnight and had this reflection:

Source love us all, it does not distinguish between women and men, we are all love equally

If we feel we are victim of the "patriarchal" energies, the only one that can victimize us is ourselves, no one can curtail our freedom and no curse can work if we chose to reject the invasion of our inner sanctum

Blaming someone else for our weaknesess is the history of Earth againg and again. The victim victimizer game that we play in turns. We can only empower ourselves by choosing not to be a victim anymore and forgiving those that we have allowed to victimize us.

If we need any help getting rid of undesirable energies we can call upon that wise part of us called Rishi (13th, 14th and 15th dimensions) and we will always be assisted, no matter how deep and difficult the problem

If the energies that we are carring are still there, it might just be our own subconsciouss and the return for past deeds as what goes around comes around, the law of reciprocity

Otherwise I agree with the other forum members that feel she is quite scattered and does not know were to proceed.

Love

Word.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Listen to the full, in-depth 2-hour radio interview with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower by Alfred Lambremont Webre
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/e..._interview.mp3
Thank you for this!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:39 AM   #19
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

She used to go by Laura Magdalene. Anyone know when/how Eisenhower is appended to her name?
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:46 AM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Oh dear, "from her own interview she saids that she has been confirmed as "Magdalene Sofia, the only person that can open the gateway for our liberation." This part I just refuse to get behind because my personal experience is different. However, she does substantiate what Basiago and Henry Deacon aka Art Neumann have been saying about a colony being on Mars. Art also personally told me that time-travel to the future was involved and that was where the colony was - in the future. However, I also suspect Andrew Basaigo was in real-time when on mars, but as this is an assumption it would need to be varified by Andrew himself.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:58 AM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
I'm actually starting to wonder if real genuine whistle blowers, who have real info are being mentally/psychologically messed with, cause them to have erratic behavior, in order to discredit them.
I am of the opinion that there are actually very few real whistleblowers and insiders to interview in the first place, the problem with platforms like camelot or disclosure project or exopolitics or etc, is that it opens a door wide open to attention seekers, and people who'd jump at the chance to pose as 'whistleblowers', not to mention the people who have a keen business sense and know an opportunity when they see it, and sometimes (much less than people think) there are real disinformationists who find a way to infiltrate these organizations and ultimately discredit them in the public eye, perhaps completely unbeknownst to the people who are trying get the truth out as best they can.

A real whistleblower is someone whose proven to have been an insider in any number of organizations, and that they have some information they'd like to share on record. That's the very basic definition. Unfortunately nowadays anyone can claim to be a whistleblower, anyone can say they worked for such and such organization and such and such projects, and we just have to take their word for it, especially if the story is all so 'complex' and 'so interesting' that we're bound to listen to it at the least.

I bet that a major portion of people listening to these whistleblowers find themselves so incredibly confused and tangled and distrought that they don't know who to believe anymore, except that they'd like to be told 'more stories'. I think that a portion of the individuals claiming to be whistleblowers hope to achieve just that; confuse, confuse, confuse. And create endless riddles of dark government tales till the point of no return and any and all original and genuine information goes right down with it, mission accomplished.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #22
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Steve Quayle's opinion...interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tnTK0esP0

Cheers

Thank you for the good link, Star d.

As I recall, she said "I was told..." (she would lead the new world), not, "I will be the leader of..." (the free future world).

I really did go through a very similar transorfmation as Laura. Once 11 yaers ago (the big event with witnesses I often refer to) and just recently with an encounter with artificial intellegence during (what I strongly believe to have been) a near death experience in a county psych ward. That was a difficult blow to my pong haeld pride for never being diagnosed with ANY mental contition all my life yet still had the way off the standard paranornal ET account radar. It's eluded to on pages at the RAD web site. Yes, I was the one who kicked heroin cold turkey, soent three months of intensive self stlyed recovery (Thi Chi, prayer, weditation and uncontitional service to others [that I feel was the key... getting out of my own little pissy-pot] and working the 12 steps as a sacred mandala of my life's changes... spiritual cryptology essentially). It worked.

During the second phase of the first event, I had classic "kundalini psychosis," but ha denough presence of mind not to believe the dellusions of grandure. That diagnosis can be an afront to one who really IS the son or daughter of a noted parent of relative. You keep it under your belt all your laife and when the day comes that the connections mean something, yu are dismissed as crazy by you friends or therapist whom you trusted to support you through rough waters... no matter how way-out thet may sound.

So I started the support group and now find myself in need of my own medicine.

I can completely relate to what Laura says. My family was involved in the secrest space progrom through Lockheed-Martin skunkworksn (SR-17 Blackbird an related projects in western Nevada's spookyland). There a powerful energy line that runs almost the entire length of the Pacific side of the Ring of Fire. It's most important spur in through Sedona and up through Area 51. Like the Gulf of Aden, there is an acient time portal in certain places. They didn't name the testing base, "Dreamland" for nothing.

I need to click out.

Sending much love to all,

Paul

PS. Yes, I did experience a degree of mind control. Actually, intense MC. Thank goddess I had kundalini active to help see things more clearly. I wish there was a way I could get that energy again, but I don't think it can be forced. I has to come natually.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #23
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
"from her own interview she saids that she has been confirmed as "Magdalene Sofia, the only person that can open the gateway for our liberation."
This is textbook "Messiah Complex".

I made it through the first 6 parts of this interview... enough for me.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #24
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Laura is a facebook friend of mine and she is very genuine. at the moment she is feeling quite overwhelmed in spite of knowing this is the right stepto be taking at this precarious time. I knew she was going to be exposing people- but had no idea there was a connection to the secret Mars project.
I salute her courage and wish her wellin this journey. its a very brave step to take.

looks like things are hotting up BIG TIME. this storyis causing ALOTexcitement in the alternative media /circuit. Yes, some of it does appear a bit 'woowoo' but then as we are discovering... life is not what it seemed... and science fiction is actually science fact!
Since she is an Isenhower & considered of "the bloodline", which or what is that bloodline or blood type specifically? I would like to know this just for confirmation>
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 AM   #25
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

hi waitinginthewings

well in conversation i have not asked what her bloodgroup type is.. as for the bloodline?? as a friend i think i would find this offensive to ask.. and it is of no interest to me peronally. If you think Laura is not who she says she is..then, if desired, it would not take a genius to uncover this...
best wishes to you

Last edited by Kate; 02-15-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote