Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:34 AM   #676
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
I just wanted to narrow down the part in Nassim Haramein's video for Bill, as it is 8 hours long in all, and though I wouldn't want anyone to miss a minute of it, the part about the celestial body (possibly Nibiru, that shuttled through our solar system without causing any damage, which no one can explain) can be narrowed down. (By the way, the sun blasting it threw it off course, but it still should have had an enormous impact on the solar system. This occurred in 2003, within 2 weeks of the time many had predicted Nibiru would return.)
The link for the talk by Nassim Haramein is at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

At that link, click on the section marked 81:40, then slide the time to 1:19 (one hour and 19 minutes into the talk. watch that until the time hits 2 hours and 12 minutes. This will give a fairly full picture of what he has to say on this particular subject.
Also, there is a discussion about it here:
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/p...ibiru-has.html
It could simply be the result of some beings on this planet finally coming into their true powers and confident in accessing them, and where two or more are gathered....and as the good book says, we can move mountains
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #677
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Question for Bill Ryan:

Did you at any time during your personal processing
experience outside interference with your objective
to remove yourself from the Matrix? One friend of
mine who is getting some "auditing" encountered an
AI setup located somewhere out west.

In my case, my sessions were starting to run "funny"
and I spotted a location in Colorado and there was a
large screen with a picture of me at the time I was in
session and I heard some alarms going off and one fella
got to work in front of a "control panel". There seemed
to be some machine that enabled what was termed "time shifting".
I took a look around the facility before we ended session.

What threat do we pose to them that would make them act so?

cheers
Gnosis
Interesting. I live on CO. It's my feeling the system is hyperdimensional and wouldn't need to be located in this physical plane. Maybe Bill can explain a bit more.

Perhaps there are monitors that keep watch at bases around the globe and since CO is a major area of network the main US one could be here?

There is one I am told operating out of Paraguay.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:59 AM   #678
Tali
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTM36HuZXU [video removed by the user]

Tali Vas Anonymous

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Tali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:09 AM   #679
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, whats your opinion of Maxamillion de Lafayette?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #680
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21.

I have a huge following in the gaming community and am considered one of the best VG reviewers about, I am here because as you saw you managed to do dumbass thing by pissing off Kinsue and even though we have our differences, I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boxedent...1?blend=1&ob=4

go to page 152 on my comments you'll see ReaperT2000 one of Joanie's alias names. I still called her heather for her finger quote security. and yeah she was pregnant and no I,m not ****ing talking to you about that.

for a real picture of Joanie look here, I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him. I'll keep anonymous off your back, for now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherjjAnderson989

Marco

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: personal request
Marcus Sparacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #681
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill!

I was very impressed with your Icke interview and you seem to have a good instinct for picking up the Ickeisms..

Tell me how did his energy field feel to you?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:19 AM   #682
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill.

My question is this;

I noticed initially your response to the Noway Lights on P.C. was along the lines of 'sorry guys, but it really is just a mis-fired russian missle' then a time later, without any correction to your first response, as say, a newspaper would do, (forgive me if there was a correction noted, i could not find any) you replaced it with the photos and David Wilcock article instead.

My question is, if you can jump from one point of view or opinion and present it on your site to everyone on the web as 'truth' and then jump to a completely contradictory position without any explanation, equally claiming that as truth, how is your version of the truth to be trusted over any other source that purports to have some notion of what said truth may be, regarding anything?

Regardless,

Much Respect to you ~*

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by AnarChrist; 02-12-2010 at 03:25 AM.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #683
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Message TO MARCO & THE CAMELOT WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Sparacio View Post
You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21. ... (edited for complete post see original)

I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

Marco
LETTER TO Marco and the WAY of Camelot,

Marco: Please feel free to contact me anytime. My skype name is 'snowjaguar'.

I do not share Bill Ryan's point of view on the Heather material or with regard to Ben. I am disappointed and astonished that Bill would publicly post regarding someone who has come to us as a whistle blower regardless of his view of the material. This is not how Camelot operates. It is not our mission.

We are not the judge and jury or the grand inquisitor... Although we vet our witnesses to whatever degree possible, considering the depth of the subject matter and the seriousness (by the way), what is MOST IMPORTANT is that the information gets out to the public so that they may decide what resonates and what does not. Getting the truth out in whatever form we find it is our mission.

As we move into 4th Density or the wave, determining what is true and what is not will become more and more difficult. If you are not already aware, records, badges and degrees can be falsified by the secret gov in whatever way they wish... Relying on old science and consensus reality will not reveal the true nature of what it means to be human. It never has and never will. This is only more true as we move out of this level.

We create our reality more and more as we own the fact of our ability to create. As creators reality becomes more and more malleable. Keep this in mind. You decide what you want to believe and what it is you know. The act of KNOWING is a psychic act. If you wish to know you must use more senses than the standard six. This much is obvious. You must go beyond the confines of what you have been told are your limits. The truth is, you have no limits. Our potential is unlimited. This is the greatest secret.

The Heather material rings true for me. However, this does not mean that all of it is accurate nor does it mean that everything Ben says is true. It means that I am listening and I will continue to listen. This is what matters.

Most of all, I listen to the heart. I wish to know first and foremost what the person's heart is saying to me. The rest may fluctuate. In Ben's case I listen to his heart.

Every whistleblower we have has spoken truths and untruths. In some cases they know they are lying (when they do so). In most cases they believe what they are telling us. This is the nature of what it means to be a whistleblower in THE MATRIX.... Nothing will contain all truth. Everything is subject to the laws of the matrix. To being bent and misconstrued by the nature of how we view 'through a glass darkly".... What is most true is that our perceptions are widening and deepening. We are learning more and more of what this reality is really made of... of the deceptions we have been party to... We have both been the deceiver and the deceived. Keep this in mind when listening to anyone let alone a whistleblower.

Whistleblowers are often complex, at one point or another mind controlled and manipulated. Is it so strange that their stories may contain inconsistencies? Not at all. But I digress. The bottom line here is that Whistleblowers who come to us to share their stories do so in trust that we will only release what they ask us to release. And that is an act of trust.

Camelot is in the midst of a site reorganization. Whereas, Bill Ryan and myself agree on many things, we do not see eye to eye on the above and other matters. In the coming days we will be revising our site to allow for us each to speak our minds in two blogs (instead of one) and two separate areas where we will continue to operate Camelot both together and apart. We will continue to work together but will also be investigating areas of our own special interests which in some cases the other person may not share. I have a great deal of love and respect for Bill Ryan. As we have grown over the years sharing the Camelot journey has often been a real adventure. Our differences have worked to maintain our balanced approach to this massively complex arena we are all a part of... It has now become necessary to expand our site to allow for the growing difference in our approach and views.

Please be patient with us as we redesign the larger site to allow for this to take place.

In the meantime, whistle blowers should contact us separately at either, bill@projectcamelot.org or kerry@projectcamelot.org in order to maintain the integrity of our work.

Blessings to all and above all and I encourage you to listen to the wisdom in your hearts,

Kerry

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #684
Kerry Cassidy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry cassidy View Post
letter to marco and the way of camelot,

marco: Please feel free to contact me anytime. My skype name is 'snowjaguar'.
I do not share bill ryan's point of view on the heather material or with regard to ben. I am disappointed and astonished that bill would publicly post regarding someone who has come to us as a whistle blower regardless of his view of the material. This is not how camelot operates. It is not our mission.
full heather pdf attached let the world decide...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf heather1.pdf (126.2 KB, 190 views)

Last edited by Karen; 02-14-2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: remove most of long quoted post
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #685
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank Kerry for your open arms to hearing the Truth regarding this entire scenario and your decision to allow him back on the forum.

I do not blame Bill or anyone for that matter on how all this went down, it is getting increasingly difficult to weed out Truth from falsehoods and we, the human race, are doing our very best as we are navigating different frequencies and dimensions sometimes moment to moment during this shift.

I had likened this story to the blind men and the elephant each one 'seeing' a different part of the elephant and convinced the part they were feeling was the reality of the animal....well I must have gotten the ass end because that is precisely what I am feeling like right now!

My apologies to Ben for not believing his story, and to his loyal friends who have frequented Avalon on his behalf.

Also to Carol and mntruthseeker for their unwitting belief in Ben.

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #686
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
full heather pdf attached let the world decide...
In light of this new information I need to review this case again and I withdraw any conclusions I have previously made regarding this subject in light of this new previously unknown information (unknown to me) that Kerry has presented.

I can understand why this issue has been raised to question though, but this will be worth looking further into with a non prejudged view.

Thanks Kerry
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #687
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LETTER TO Marco and the WAY of Camelot (...) I do not share Bill Ryan's point of view on the Heather material or with regard to Ben............
Hi Kerry, thanks for your open letter about that subject. I was going to ask what the “Heather material” is all about, but I see you have already posted a pdf with further info about it, so, thanks again.

Also, could somebody please explain who “Ben” and “Marco” are? Thanks.

Last edited by qbeac; 02-13-2010 at 11:57 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #688
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry,
You are beautiful and thank you for opening your heart

I am glad I came in tonight and seen what you have written. I know I am not any big fan but the reason I got so angry is something inside of me told me that Kin's story was true. I was told to come and read your words.

I have a major problem with people making rash judgements and in the field that I did for a living it was one I seen alot of .

Thank you for putting the story out here.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:58 PM   #689
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

The magenta text is a direct threat.
Not unusual coming from a bully with a badge, but should should this be allowed on the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Sparacio View Post
You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA.
I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him. I'll keep anonymous off your back, for now.

Marco
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:09 AM   #690
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

I am coming in late to this giant drama, but I went to Marco's channel as he suggested and started at page 150 to about 155 to see her posts.

Heather posted the below...among other many heated comments to Marco.

I am not pleased with how Bill is handling this issue.
His last post allowing the "mods" to decide is insulting to Kerry and to us.
We, the public are not children and can make up our own minds once we see ALL the evidence.
Just my 2 cents.

One of her posts:

I have not problem with my belief system, and I do admit openly to my Alien experiences,
you should really speak to Ben who do you think woke me up to begin with and showed me the way.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 AM   #691
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21.

I have a huge following in the gaming community and am considered one of the best VG reviewers about, I am here because as you saw you managed to do dumbass thing by pissing off Kinsue and even though we have our differences, I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boxedent...1?blend=1&ob=4

go to page 152 on my comments you'll see ReaperT2000 one of Joanie's alias names. I still called her heather for her finger quote security. and yeah she was pregnant and no I,m not ****ing talking to you about that.

for a real picture of Joanie look here, I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him. I'll keep anonymous off your back, for now.

Marco

marcus sparacio says he's one of the NYPD...an overconfident one, it transpires.

the family name sparacio (of sicilian origin) is fairly rare in the states - some 35.000 or less. his surnema happens to handsomely tie in with his projected personality - sparacio comes from SPARARE = to FIRE (a shot gun); to HIT; also EXAGGERATE...

he may be using his real name, if not, he is saying more..the whole affair sounds a special war against avalon.. not a case to get polarised

best wishes l

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: personal request
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:33 AM   #692
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
MODERATORS PLEASE UN BAN KINSUEMEI2 -- this member has been banned for no good reason. I object and I request that he be reinstated.

Kerry Cassidy
Co-Founder
Project Camelot and Project Avalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Dear All,

in the next few hours the mods will receive more written messages from 'Heather' in the form of a compilation of Avalon PMs and Facebook messages.

Let's see if those were dictated, too.

When the mods have all the available information, they will make the call about whether Ben was a hoaxer.

This is what's at stake - because he posted this information on his thread. It's not just dragging the Avalon Forum into Camelot's business. It IS Avalon's business.

If the mods decide he was a hoaxer, then he should be banned - in my strong opinion.

If he was not a hoaxer, then he should be reinstated.

When all the information about 'Heather' is available, it'll be posted for everyone to see.

My best wishes to all, Bill

On behalf of the Avalon moderators I am posting this reply to our beloved founders and membership.
We have removed the ban on kinsuemie2 for the moment. This is not a response to Kerrys request
but a decision made by us as the first move towards uncovering the truth of this matter and setting it right.

We are reviewing the evidence that has been presented to us and will decide on the matter in the very near future.

We act only with the best interest of Avalon and its members.
In the meantime this and any other related threads will remain closed.

Thank you for your understanding

The Project Avalon Moderating Team

-- This Thread is Reopened --

Last edited by Karen; 02-19-2010 at 02:34 AM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #693
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Dear All,

in the next few hours the mods will receive more written messages from 'Heather' in the form of a compilation of Avalon PMs and Facebook messages.

Let's see if those were dictated, too.

When the mods have all the available information, they will make the call about whether Kinsuemei2 was a hoaxer.

This is what's at stake - because he posted this information on his thread. It's not just dragging the Avalon Forum into Camelot's business. It IS Avalon's business.

If the mods decide he was a hoaxer, then he should be banned - in my strong opinion.

If he was not a hoaxer, then he should be reinstated.

I suggest that at this stage the evidence (not including the new written material we've not seen) is so overwhelming that not all these things can be true...

1) Heather was real
2) Heather was an MD
3) Heather was a black projects whistleblower

... that the onus is on Kinsuemei to show that the above items ARE true. He has the clear opportunity to do this. I'm waiting.

If she really was an MD, for instance, her name will be on public record.

If she really was killed in a traffic accident, there will be a police report in Berlin. (I can get that, if I know what name and date to request.)

So the ball is in the mods' court on this one. I suggest that what I've tabled above is reasonable.

This interesting drama is the result of both Kerry and myself each caring so much about Camelot's work. Paradoxically, the dissonance here is a product of Camelot's strength.

In Kerry's case, she doesn't want to see someone she regards as a potential whistleblower (assumed as such unless proven otherwise) being hurt and damaged. That is an honorable intention.

In my case, I consider this IS proven (but Kerry doesn't agree with my data evaluation) - and I don't want to see Camelot's reputation suffer by one of us believing and posting false information which (if so) can only damage the platform we provide for the REAL whistleblowers out there. That's honorable as well.

It's this latter point which is really what this is all about. We're talking about how Camelot does due diligence on the information we receive. And that's pretty important.

When all the information about 'Heather' is available, it'll be posted for everyone to see.

My best wishes to all, Bill
The moderators have declined to become involved at this level. I posted, with permission, the letters I received from Ben, so that his side could be heard by the forum members. Kinsuemei2 has asked for his membership to be removed as he no longer wants to be involved in this. Bill Ryan has issued an apology to Ben, and given a little more information at http://projectcamelot.org

http://projectcamelot.org/
Quote:
A personal note about the Heather Anderson affair:

The document that Kerry made available for public scrutiny is a poor one, written by someone with an educational level inconsistent with that required of an insider scientist of any description.

On the Project Avalon Forum, Heather refers to herself as "Dr Anderson", and another member (Marco) who claims he knew her, refers to her as an MD (i.e. a medical doctor). I very, very much doubt that this is true.

Identical repeated typos - e.g. SOLIDER for 'soldier' - occur in Ben Murphy's writing. Ben Murphy is the Project Avalon member, named in the published PDF, who claims that Heather was a real person whom he knew, and who, frightened and on the run, stayed with him and his wife for a while.

E-mails from both Ben and Heather have identical IP addresses. However, Ben explains this by saying that all Heather's messages were dictated by her to him. He also states that this is the reason the same dyslexic mistakes (SOLIDER, etc) occur in both his writing and hers.

When all the above became clear, I accused Ben of hoaxing the material, and banned him from the Project Avalon forum. I apologize to him here as there was not enough evidence - and more on the subject of evidence follows below - to justify a definite ban as a hoaxer.

I was angry that Camelot was being played. Indeed, Heather does seem to have been a real person. Camelot may indeed be being played, but not by Ben. A number of people are working quite hard on getting to the bottom of this little tangle on the grounds that it's just possible that what emerges might be important and valuable. For instance, we've recently heard that Heather is not dead after all, but has recently sent a message stating that she is in Strasbourg.

In the meantime, my strong personal opinion is that this is a waste of Camelot's time, and that we should focus on real whistleblowers (and real people) with provenance who are able to produce compelling evidence to support their claims. It's unfortunate that any of this reached the public. At best, it's a distraction. At worst, this is a sting operation against Project Camelot with the intention of discrediting our research.

In my view, those following our work expect us to apply intelligent due diligence to cross-check information that comes our way before publication. Also in my view, we have a duty of responsibility as gatekeepers, respected and followed by tens of thousands of people worldwide, to check the provenance of the information we record and report as carefully as possible while working in an arena which is awash with accidental and deliberate disinformation. It's my personal commitment to do good, solid research while remaining open to genuinely new and startling information - because the universe, as Sir Arthur Eddington famously stated, is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.

It's easy to make mistakes, or to be fooled by those with compelling cover stories and resources to back them up. I commend Kerry for her unstinting support for whistleblowers of every kind - and there are many kinds. We don't always get it right, and have both made mistakes. The nature of our work over the last three and a half years would have required one to be superhuman not to have been on a learning curve.

Our learning continues. We're pledged to share our journey with our readers and viewers. Kerry and I are united in our passion for the truth, and are both committed to giving our best to help the world become a better place through the free flow of information that has been withheld from the public by those who wish to control us for reasons of their own.

--Bill
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #694
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill!

I just wanted to say thank you for the last video you posted. You really should do more of this kind of thing! Its really a talent that i feel project camelot has overlooked, you being in the forefront more often. You've an amazing knowledge base as well as a fantastic intelect and always seem to ask people the same questions that i would ask them myself.

So more from you please if you have time! If i have to fund you i'll do it!
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #695
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anglo-Saxon Mission

The presentation you did was absolutely stellar. This will ring around the world in ways that are unfathomable right now. Do some more vloging that is where the power lies. Their shields are buckling now lets hit them with everything we have got.

Your friend
Dominic
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #696
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Bill - I just wanted to underscore supportive comments of others in your approach to matters in general. You have assembled a very impressive wall of interviews through being careful and it is now more essential than ever that you continue with this strategy. All is at risk if you don't.

The business of attracting high quality whistleblowers must involve a certain degree of prior respect from them towards Camelot. In the early days, you had to earn this by repetitive measured approaches designed to build confidence before you could come close to agreeing a published interview. Now, things are a little easier in that regard probably a lot easier. I can well imagine that the flow of approaches from whistleblowers has increased a lot over the last 18 months. If so, this would explain a lot of the evident current tension between your and Kerry's judgement about what to do next. On the one hand, so many interviewing possibilities and on the other a reputation which could be trashed by as little as two bad interviews in sequence. On the one hand, the motive to "get the truth out there" as quickly as possible and on the other, a recognition that harmful forces may badly embarass you if you let down your guard.

I have to say that when I read the "Heather" document published on the Camelot site recently, I smelt a rat within a few paragraphs confirmed by a reading of the whole document. The essence of the account may be truthful but there is definately something wrong with its provenance.

Despite the problems, it is hugely evident that you and Kerry want the same thing - to play as active a part as possible to bring about important changes to the future of life on earth.

Kerry's energy and drive for the subject matter is to be admired. Your more careful assesments of whether or not to publish are essential.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #697
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

I too stand behind you Bill, and given the potential for confusion over the past days, I feel the need to state that in this thread.

The comments made by Ixopoborn are succinctly accurate, and I would underline that the need to maintain your own integrity and that of PC is paramount.

I would add that your personal safety and attacks on your reputation are real and growing areas of concern. You will be well aware of the tactics that TPTB can and do employ - a line of thought I was sadly reminded of while listening to David Icke being interviewed by Alex Jones on his latest talk show http://tinyurl.com/yc6b6hw

I also want to say that your own latest interview on the Anglo-Saxon Mission is superb. Thank you. I would expect much interesting fallout and commentary to be the result!

I also am well aware that this thread is specifically meant for questions to you, but I know you have quite a backlog to respond to, so I don't wish to add to your task right now.

Take care Bill ... and of course, you too Kerry
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #698
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

First of all...
I've got to say that i've read the introduction you gave to the "anglo-saxan mission" material recently. It's all very interesting, but I'm not going to read the interview itself, because I refuse to accept it into my reality- I refuse to give it any further mental powoer at all... I believe David Wilcocks' description of "fear-porn" is more than apt in this regard. We don't need to fear or stop anything bad from happening. We ned to steer events in the right direction. We need to apply gentle force to change the direction of events. Negative energy is negative energy, even if it is attempted to be used for good.

This will not happen because it will not be ALLOWED to happen. There are 4 billion (approx) people on this planet for a reason! The killing of 2 billion (or more) -SOULS- would be a disaster on a truly intergalactic scale. It would quite possibly eclipse the loss of life that occurred during the time of Atlantis and Lemuria.

On another note, I just finished reading "childhood's end"... And I can't help but wonder if Arthur C Clarke did any time-travelling himself? Because I can't help but think that the times he is writing about in that book are *OUR CURRENT TIMES THAT WE ARE IN NOW*.... It hit me when he mentioned in the fisrt pages that there was "dance music blaring". Dance music didn't exist in 1953 :-) It does now... In fact, he does a fairly good job of describing our current society as it is tody in 2010. There is a part of me that doesn't believe that the book is *JUST* a work of fiction. After reading it all the way through, I think there may be more in it than that...

What are your views on the book?
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #699
Bill Ryan

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your very generous words. These are interesting times.

Since the startling and sudden removal of the ANGLO-SAXON MISSION video I've been sitting firmly on my hands, following my own advice to the Chinese military commanders not to be provoked into initiating WW III. The heavy irony is that there are some exact parallels here.

The video had received 25,000 YouTube hits (and 400 comments, almost all of them positive, intelligent and interesting) in 36 hours before it was taken down. I heard that the video has already been copied to DVD and handed to one US Congressman, a good man who will watch it carefully.

The translation team of 150 people (17 languages) are working on subtitles right now. They just need to be hosted somewhere where they will not be deleted.

Meanwhile, the original video is available as a torrent here:

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/Pr...on.mp4.torrent

...and can be streamed in full here (a Chinese site - a really delicious irony):

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzMDMzOTI4.html

Also meanwhile, John Lennon's IMAGINE is here on YouTube, with 6 million hits since May 2006.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

Clearly no copyright issues there.

The video was not deleted with my knowledge or consent.

Best wishes to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:03 PM   #700
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your very generous words. These are interesting times.

Since the startling and sudden removal of the ANGLO-SAXON MISSION video I've been sitting firmly on my hands, following my own advice to the Chinese military commanders not to be provoked into initiating WW III. The heavy irony is that there are some exact parallels here.
Hi Bill.....have you tried putting the video up without the music?

You could put the link to the Imagine video at the end and ask people
to go and listen to it...

It's chilling that the video was removed because it gives credence
to the material you presented.

If we are in for major earth/geological changes ...the last thing the
human race wants or needs is the orgy of evil and suffering that
war brings....

We don't want that anytime...but especially not now.

Patriarchal, tribal, military groups might like to consider 'changing their
spots'....for all of our sakes, including their own...

Cheers mate....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote