Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Red face "Good ETs" // "Bad ETs" ?

Since I became "awake" (for the most part) back in 2005...
there has always been a curiosity for me pertaining to "the Illuminati."

Now, if these "people" (who apparantly "run the world" -right?) are 'so'
"illuminized" in their thinking... 'WHY' is it (as it is said..) they, at a really "high-level" ... 'worship Satan' ???

I don't get that.

Ok, supposedly they don't worship or believe in "God"---- but they worship Satan ?

I'm confused, indeed.

IF, supposedly 'they' (the Illuminati) are "offspring" of the 'evil' Reptilian (Satanic?) Alien Race.... then...

it would mean that 'there are' spiritually benevolent "Alien Races" that are, of course, on the side of 'Goodness' or holiness which is supposedly 'where' Jesus the Christ "came from"....

What I'm trying to say.... is this;
IF 'the Illuminati' are so "smart" (or whatever; "gifted"; "advanced")--- then, why would they 'choose' EVIL ?

They don't believe in 'Karma' ???

I'm sorry if i sound really naieve, I've just never understood this...
and would really like to.

Thanks,

Teresa
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: "Good ETs" // "Bad ETs" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
"illuminized" in their thinking... 'WHY' is it (as it is said..) they, at a really "high-level" ... 'worship Satan' ???

I don't get that.
The way I understand it is that the Illuminati truly believe that Lucifer is the good guy.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

yes, they are luciferian. Lucifer, in biblical definition, was the "highest, brightest" angel in heaven, who fell when he became ego based and wanted to overtake GOD. GOD banished him to the "garden of Eden" and gave him rulership over the Earth (materialism, ego based consciousness).

A Course in Miracles says that "satan" is really a crystalization of our own ego consciousness that believes that it is separate from GOD (mistaken perception). In its great fear and guilt for believing it separated from GOD (lucifer "falling" to Earth, "kicked out of heaven"), it projects its own self hatred onto the "universe" and then reacts to it, ad nauseum.

So, any individuals who "worship satan/lucifer" are essentially glorifying the ego, which in reality doesn't actually exist, because we never actually separated from GOD. But just like a person sleeping and having a nightmare, it's not real, but it FEELS real.

Satanic worship is ritualized glorification of the ego-separation consciousness, but we "worship" satan, or choose luciferian viewpoints whenever we project our own self judgment outward, or judge ourselves, or hurt ourselves, or choose addiction (false light) over true light, etc...

Just my two cents...
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #4
Norval
Banned

"Good ETs" // "Bad ETs" ?

The angels and fallen angels.

The bible is clear to those that actually read it on this issue. It is the only book that puts it ALL together. Who why they, and who why us.

All of those that "rule" our world, be they the bilderburgers, the illuminate, "religionists", the richest families, and governments, take their orders from "non humans".

You may find some answers in this thread,
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

par tof my understanding of it also (from Illuminati perspective) is that if God was all loving and wanted us to be in contact wth our higher self, he would have wanted us to eat that dang apple from the tree of knowledge. Kinda makes sense a little. Lucifer, the serpent, wanted us to know all and told Eve to eat it, and of course Adam, loving the woman, did what every good man does, listened to his lady friend and took a bite too! Now, God aka the church, punishes man for doing this. Illuminati see Lucifer as the good guy. He promoted self awareness that the church tried to use to keep man as an ignorant follower. I don't agree with the Illuminati, but I can say I understand that thought process.
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

In the biblical sense, kowledge, is the world of memories and memories are the borders of the soul.

To know, really, cannot be based on the memory of experience.

Infusion in an animal body, contrarily to aliens who use a chemically stabilized body, effectively magnetized the spirit to force a descent ever deeper within dense matter using the senses. This brought about the severance of the universal link between the mind and its source and man found himself in the ignorance of his reality that got traded for the need to accumulate memory, which is a soul function and not a spirit reality.

This severance is responsible for death, death not being a normal condition of life. There is no such thing as death in life. Death results from the isolation of the soul from its contact with its reality when the body lacks the necessary energy to retain it and it is therefore forced into a plane of memorial energy until it is forced to come back to re-establish its connection.

Death is under laws that are opposed to those of life. And the hierarchies that are subservient to the principles behind those laws, what has been referred to as Luciferian consciousness, do not wish for the human mind to escape the memorial form of his energy.

Life and death are two energies of different orders.

Those hierarchies that answer to Luciferian science are beyond what we understand as being good or evil. The science of good and evil is a polarized consequence within human psychology of the movement of the energies in evolution in the material sphere.

Those hierarchies are extra-terrestrial in origin, as all consciousness is ultimately speaking, and are perceived as gods, demons or extra-terrestrial entities, depending on the relative experience of the soul that contemplates them, making them spiritual or mental in nature when they are incarnated.

Most of them are material, although they do not evolve within an experimental state but rather process the science of energy as it emanates from their own realities.

Yet, the invisible realms are far wider in scope than the material realm and the far advanced races are not of a material nature. Far advanced is not adequate a term but I use it only for comparative purposes.

The material realm results from the division of a great power from a region of universal energy that otherwise was contemplative in its nature, creating time and making evolution possible.

The ultimate reality of man lies in this contemplative region that is at an extreme distance from here and now but that is effectively separated from the mind as anti-matter and matter must be separated.

The science of good and evil forced upon man a psychological impression of himself that makes objectivity impossible, being caught in a comparative scale that requires memories and their emotionally charged values to be the yard stick by which the individual seeks to evaluate where he psychically is in the universe, while associating his psychism to his materiality, being limited in his awaken perceptions to his senses.

Rather than thinking in terms of good ETs and bad ETs, it might be advantageous to rather consider pro-human ETs and anti-human ETs.

But in either case, nothing will be given freely.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I am so excitedly amazed... I had to be away... and now, upon returning, I see all these great replys !

Thank you, so much, 'everyone' -- You all have brilliant answers... and i will definitely be re-reading them,
as I'm helping out my Kindergartener at the moment... and then it's
go, go, go again.... (Won't bore you with my busy days... "This too shall pass"..... is what my mom always says...) ; )

Thanks again... and 'could' this be, perhaps, a "visit" here from philosopher, Richard Tarnas.... or is it my wishful thinking ?... and you're just another 'wonder Richard T' !

okay.... gotta go lil' Miss Taurus is literally playing 'trumpet music' on an old cell phone (toy).... {how funny... it's 'when the saints come.... in}

Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #8
Alex
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rather than thinking in terms of good ETs and bad ETs, it might be advantageous to rather consider pro-human ETs and anti-human ETs.
Gawd your such a human, always thinking of your own race!
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #9
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
yes, they are luciferian. Lucifer, in biblical definition, was the "highest, brightest" angel in heaven, who fell when he became ego based and wanted to overtake GOD. GOD banished him to the "garden of Eden" and gave him rulership over the Earth (materialism, ego based consciousness).

A Course in Miracles says that "satan" is really a crystalization of our own ego consciousness that believes that it is separate from GOD (mistaken perception). In its great fear and guilt for believing it separated from GOD (lucifer "falling" to Earth, "kicked out of heaven"), it projects its own self hatred onto the "universe" and then reacts to it, ad nauseum.

So, any individuals who "worship satan/lucifer" are essentially glorifying the ego, which in reality doesn't actually exist, because we never actually separated from GOD. But just like a person sleeping and having a nightmare, it's not real, but it FEELS real.

Satanic worship is ritualized glorification of the ego-separation consciousness, but we "worship" satan, or choose luciferian viewpoints whenever we project our own self judgment outward, or judge ourselves, or hurt ourselves, or choose addiction (false light) over true light, etc...

Just my two cents...
Right on... another ACIMer. I agree with you about the ego part, it seems to be very reinforced within these people. But I also know that dark entities/forces exist. There is a heirarchy in the illuminati. And where the physical illuminati ends, the entity realm begins.

And as for the karma and whatnot to the illuminati it doesnt matter. Think of the illuminati as a cult... they have a dogma(set rules to be followed) that if not followed results in death. They are brainwashed from the time of birth in these rules and principles. They ignore spirit... however many illuminati have awakened and do not want to follow their dogma anymore. The illuminati seem to be a mixed bag right now.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:03 AM   #10
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't get that.

Ok, supposedly they don't worship or believe in "God"---- but they worship Satan ?

I'm confused, indeed.

IF, supposedly 'they' (the Illuminati) are "offspring" of the 'evil' Reptilian (Satanic?) Alien Race.... then...

it would mean that 'there are' spiritually benevolent "Alien Races" that are, of course, on the side of 'Goodness' or holiness which is supposedly 'where' Jesus the Christ "came from"....

IF 'the Illuminati' are so "smart" (or whatever; "gifted"; "advanced")--- then, why would they 'choose' EVIL ?

Thanks,

Teresa
From the Billy Meier perspective on our history. Lucifer was cut from his connection of God (which is considered by them as nothing more than a very wise or powerful being who they look to for leadership) because of his integration of their 'Heavenly' Dna with our own as he was experimenting with the then developing race of humans.

Here's the notes I took on it.

Quote:
-Ancestry

The Pleiadeans ancestors are from a part of the sky called lyra. About 22 million years back the ancient lyrians had come to earth on several occasions and colonized here because they were a very high technical race and explored the galaxy many different times. Well the destroyer comet on one particular occasion had surprised them and come into their system (they lived on 3 planets at the time) and almost totally destroyed all the life on their world and what had happened was that there was a throwback in the most imperative times. They lost their technology and were again primitive beings and it took them thousands of years again to develop into a new civilization. After they did grow back their technologies grew at a tremendous rate and move out into space and become a rather conquering race. They would take over planets by pulverizing them with their great radiation beams and then move in to take it over. They did this thousands of times defeating planets all over the milky way. After doing this for thousands of years their society grew to great power, great strength, dominating thousands of planets their leaders were very, very developed people who learned the ways of the spirit, the power of mind, to be able to link your mind up and use the powers of creation they were the kings of wisdom called ihwh. About 230,000 years back the ancient lyrians were going through a period of almost 500 years of continuous war where the people were battling out all the time for their freedom from the cruelty of their ihwh’s that dominated their worlds and controlled everything. During one of their very violent wars one of their leaders decided to split with a lot of their people along with 183 of their spacer vehicles, 250 of the smaller explorer ships, and about 360,000 to look for their own place to settle. After searching in space for some time they finally find a small planet and begin colonizing it. Eventually they begin occupying a couple more planets in that system and came to live on three planets. Their civilization begins rising to new heights again and they begin exploring other worlds. Their new ihwh orders ships to go out exploring again to look for new places to live and adventure. On their exploration they come across the destroyer comet again and they see trailing along behind it in it’s destruction one of their old planets “lyra” and begin to follow it to our current solar system and discover earth. They found traces on earth of old lyrians that had lived on earth a long time before. Earth became a new colony for these people about 230,000 years back.
Unfortunately the colorizations did not work out and in almost every case wars broke out among the different leaders on Earth so Pleiadeans (former lyrians) would come from their home planets to calm them down and stop the wars or in some cases they would take everyone off the planet. There was a long period of time for several thousands of years where earth was considered something like a prison colony and they would deport people here and stuck here with no technology. On one particular occasion a very large culture was built up here there was a raging war going on in the Pleiades about 50,000 years back from now. 70,000 people flee the Pleiades and have an ihwh called pelagon leading them. Pelagon comes to earth with all these people and a great culture is started here which lasts for almost 10,000 years and pelagon was considered a God. It’s at this time in our folklore where the concept of god really got kicked in on earth. Pelagon eventually died and 5,000 years after his death earth went into war and eventually everyone left but this was the Pleiadeans last war.

Semjase notes that it is very common to have many different color skinned people throughout the universe depending on the sun system that you live that would determine the color.

Our ancient ancestors the Lyrians were a very dominant race and explored much of the galaxy occupying many different systems and depending on the size of the star or the planet the Lyrians would grow to be anywhere from 50cm up to 12m tall. Some of the larger Lyrians (12m) came to Earth from time to time.
The early Lyrians when they came here began experimenting with the human beings and this is where a lot of unusual folklores and stories came from and also where the monkey came from. The Pleiadeans told us out of the experiments they were doing with human beings they were mating people with animals and that’s where the monkey came from. They also created a lot of the mutations that we hear about such as the Neanderthals. The phrase Eva literally means “bearer” and when the lyrians were mixing people with the animals the old Lyrian word for the person who bears that mutation is called an Eva. When they were mixing people with animals they came up with the yeti or what we think as of the Bigfoot. They did this a long time back and when they did this they were violating certain spiritual and natural laws of creation and they created these unusual creatures. The old Lyrian word Adam meant an earth human and so that’s where we got Adam and eve. There was quite a few of these large experimental type beings created which had life-spans up to 15,000 years sometime and a lot of these beings kept mostly to themselves and were somewhat cowardly with their actions by hiding out in caves a lot or underground systems. Their was a lot of them killed and only 7 remained as of 1975, Semjase was surprised that we had even found any at all since they were so shy and hide out so well. It was the Lyrians who gave up a lot of our folklore and Greek mythology with this mixing of humans and animals.

This is the explanation that made the most sense to me regarding the Creation story and Lucifer, however, it seems that wherever you go while searching for truth regarding what is really our situation here on Earth, that there is always a hidden agenda or dis-information purposefully put out to confuse us. So I take all the information I find regarding ETs with a grain of salt, and test it out piece by piece and if it doesn't make sense at first, I put it aside and come back later when I have other pieces fit together to see if there was something I missed. What I've found is that the only reason why we attracting so much attention is our recent development here on Earth which poses as a threat to other races, otherwise they wouldn't give a rats ass about us. There's just too much life out there to become lost in to care about one blue speck in it all and to care even greater about a human upon this speck? Ha! And that much of the UFOs that we do see are just simply our own government and other organizations deliberately confusing people or abducting to utilize in those all-too-famous top secret government experiments we hear about...next time you're in an air-plane high in the sky and looking down on Earth, just try to imagine yourself as an ET flying across this planet, and having the ability to fly across many other worlds far different and similar to it. It'll blow your mind to see in this perspective. Having gone already through the stages of life we are in, many have no remorse for our emotions of pain and suffering since they see it as apart of the process of growth. And since many of them see us as being separate from them, they want nothing to do with us as we will only bring a burden upon them. From time to time, I imagine they would visit and establish contact with a few beings of worthwhile evolution or hotspots where lots of our thought energy was directed or our leaders to establish any treaties they have. I think in our past, we've been influenced heavily by ETs, much of whom were out for manipulating our leaders who would in turn manipulate us as slaves, sending us to change Earth as they see fit. But that there are also some other Ets out there that see where Earth is heading and see it in the near future as being a threat to much of the lifeforms in the Universe and beyond. Perhaps some of these other Ets (the non-manipulative ones) were the ones who left behind their mess from previous habitation here on Earth, (Atlantis, Egypt, Sumeria, etc etc) and later came back to find the mess they had made and so sent spiritual teachers and some of their own people here to fix it. However, made the mistake of not thoroughly checking Earth peoples' thoughts for influence by other races throughout the ages and seeing only recently within perhaps the past 20-50 years that we have been influenced heavily by these races moving into a very unloving and cold environment where our combined thought energy is harvested by these foreign races. Personally, I think we are turning into one huge battery for manipulative races to use as a means of gaining greater strength, we are but a resource to them...yet that there are battles in space going on to prevent that, between the Ets who want to aid us and the ones who want to control us, yet that they can still influence our leaders from far away and so we are still not free from their grasp. Whether the source signals are traceable I am unsure, but I think right now our planet is being put on lockdown to prevent physical invasion.

So who to trust in the ET groups?

I think the Illuminati don't give a **** about karma is because according to their beliefs, it does not exist. At least in the sense that you'll reincarnate as a mouse if you sexually abused mice all your life. As far as consequences for our actions, yes of course I'm sure they are bright enough to realize this, but you also have to understand that our actions do not come with a label marking "Good" or "Evil" we define these ourselves with our perception of self formed by our will to create what we think we desire.
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:13 AM   #11
Banned

My understanding of Luciferians is that they think God is a pussy and Satan is a rock star. The concept of hell doesn't scare them, since they see heaven as a place for weaklings to stum on harps and hell as a nonstop drug/sex orgy. Hmmm.

I really don't think the ETs are beings of light/dark... more grey (pun intended).
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #12
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer, Luciferian hierarchies, Satanic hierarchies, these are extremely powerful intelligences that have dominions over spans of creation for which they have taken part in execution and that is also responsible for the human condition of ignorance.

The last thing one wants to do is to project personalities on these intelligences.

Things don't work out there the way they work down here.

I often see mentions here and there on the Internet of all kinds of projected interpretations of what Luciferian consciousness means, what these forces are, what they represent, and it is never a scientifically induced view but a kind of folkloric interpretation.

Likewise, people talk about god, yet they really are talking about a concept, not a reality.

What is god?

In any case, one thing is certain, god, whatever that is, does not conform to thought patterns. And Lucifer does not conform to thought patterns.
And even worse, these concepts are desinformative because of the luciferian laws that effect human mind by means of satanic work.

But what is that work?

People talk of angels, demons, others of ETs, and others... well others talk of nothingness, which is another psychological aberration.

There are multitudes of intelligences, organized in hierarchies, that are responsible for tasks and creations in the universes. All these are scientits of the energy at a level or another. You could call them spirits, but this term is another word that is charged with the emotion of the memory of a suppressed humanity.

We are still in the era of witches and witch hunters, whereas we are heading towars the epoch of ceremonial magic as a normal day to day means to interface with elemental forces. Yet, we still are victims of an information embargo that takes the form of historical distortions induced via the thought process.

And then there are those who wonder why does god accepts evil if it created all, and so on.

The only way out is the destruction of the form to free the spirit within.

Memory is the past and mankind its captive. Memory is a dreamlike construction that usurpates freedom of spirit. And from there come all means of interpretations that do not bring anything to break the thick mold that we have learned to believe is us, frozen in time.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #13
Banned

@ Richard T
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #14
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't get that.

I'm confused, indeed.

Thanks,

Teresa
The Illuminati are just one group with lots of power. Nobody or group behind the scenes has all the power or else things would be much clearer in the world. There would be less struggles. Theres a huge power struggle going on against each other and against Joe Average
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:35 AM   #15
mkpetrov
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, not illumination, just a bunch of psychopats, lost some battles (With their egos, for example, but not only).
I would also say that having a cult (Satan, in this case) is itself not a sign of spiritual wisdom. Also, as we know, they love symbolism and rituals. I don`t think spiritually advanced person would allow to be enslaved/rulled by such outside factors. So i would use the word "literati" instead of "illuminati".

Last edited by mkpetrov; 09-20-2008 at 04:37 AM.
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #16
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: "Good ETs" // "Bad ETs" ?

Three of the best bits of information you can study .......

What the Bleep!?: Down the Rabbit Hole (2006)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499596/

(with some of it in YouTube)

This Avalon thread here ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3006

And after 10 years fulltime research this is the best information ...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extr...ervention.html

"Do You Wish That We Show Up"

If you have studied all three of those links above,
then your comments are very welcome.

==================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote