Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #26
Stephen

Default Re: Chemtrails!!!!

Thanks for that Sarahmay....

Damn good video...
err..Well, not 'good' but, you know what I mean...hehe!
Old 09-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #27
tobiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an article on rense

What Chemtrails Really Are

which is claimed to be true by whom i cant remember,
was it Henry Deacon, George Green...?
But it was a highly credible witness.

These kind of trails are clearly no contrails (the normal ones) which are the result of a condensation process at high altitude.
tobiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
Red Pill Reaction
Avalon Senior Member

Sarasota, Florida: Lots of chemtrails here, laid down on regular basis-- I would guess averaging perhaps 4 or 5 days a week. You can also often see the signature "fishscale" cloud pattern that many people believe is the result of HAARP transmissions. You should have seen them spraying and HAARPing it up on the Fouth of July. Perhaps their way of rubbing it in our faces.

I have made many telephoto videos and taken many pics of the jets laying down the trails, but cannot get a clear enough image to see any markings on the aircraft. I'd love to have a fast jet to overtake one of these chemtrail aircraft, sample their contrail exhaust for chemical analysis, and follow it to see where it lands.

Even with that kind of smoking-gun evidence, I'm sure the denials would continue as they have since the late '90's. The official explanation from the Air Force and EPA seems to be: "it's an internet hoax". Yeah, right.
Red Pill Reaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Yes we do and ya know what? Since they are getting so much bad publicity they are no longer spraying in the daytime hours. I have seen them spaying at night! Its nearly impossible to get a picture and post it of a night sprayed gridwork, the ********! They were beginning at dusk and have since moved it back an hour or so. Its unconcionable.

I am in Michigan.
I can verify this because I live in Ontario (down wind from Michigan) and the trails are visible here in the morning!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:29 PM   #30
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Chemtrails are a bit of a grim reality. I had noticed many many days where there was not a cloud insight. It was going to be a beautiful day, but ended up being a weird haze from these jets.

My girlfriend loves her suntanning but one day she spent all day in a humid chemtrail mist and was plagued with a terrible rash. The only other thing that has gave her rashes like that is the cancerous sunblocks. Bannana Boat, Coppertone and Neutrogena.
She had been using natural suntan lotion and hadn't had a problem till there was a heavy barium mist from these planes.

This is one of the things that turned me onto orgonite. If they spray, I usually bring some large orgonite cones with us and you can literally watch the mist dissipate.
This has been going on for years and years. Ladies and Gentlemen, the government is not on our side. If you have troubles believing this then you should watch "esoteric agenda" on google video to show you some of the other stuff they are pulling off behind our backs. Here it is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+adgenda&hl=en
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #31
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

i was at the nascar race last sunday in dover, del. all day long there were new chem trails right above the track, i must have seen atleast 15 to 20 being droped right above us, and the weird thing was there were other planes flying within site but the only ones that were dropping chem trails were the planes flying right over the track. i was able to take several pics of these planes right on my cell phone.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #32
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #33
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Australia is also affected especially Sydney..
They really sprayed hard in Adelaide when I was there last year...
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #34
Adam-Selene

In south essex, uk last night, sept 28th.

The entire sky, north, south, east, west, was completely covered. Total saturation, not a clear speck of evening o-zone.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:07 PM   #35
stal
Avalon Senior Member

they spray plenty in australia, have been for many years. and there has been night spraying down here for at least 18 months.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #36
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

They've also started FLU Vaccines this week.

DO NOT get them.

Expect a huge outbreak of "Avian Flu" this October. Expect a FF terrorist strike.

Drink lots of Colloidal Silver, take your Probiotics, Garlic, Vit. C and do things that will keep your immune system UP. This means, less stress, more R&R.

Good luck, stay healthy,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #37
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

We are in the South of London, England, and we have been seeing more and more of these Chemtrails over the last few weeks.

Check here for daily alerts:

http://www.owsweather.com/contrailreport.html
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:26 PM   #38
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

We get chemtrails here all the time, then something strange happened the other day the sky was clear, no clouds were visible one lone aircraft was high up in the sky but no trail!
I was actually taken back PLANE no trail at all what's going on?

Sometimes these chemtrails are so many they gradually spread out hours after the plane has gone and become one big mass.
I have noticed this summer that the population of small birds are down, there are many theories but i wonder if this pollution in our atmosphere is poisoning our wildlife as well us us!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:43 PM   #39
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Misfit is bang on about Sydney. I see them at least every second day. You start to notice more and more because you tend to look up at the sky alot more regularly since becoming aware of them.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #40
Waterhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i mean what the hell is going on?!?! any ideas ppl..? :
You need to first protect yourself from all chem trails, but the cell towers are even worse. Everything has a frequency, even diseases and abnormal human behavior. Now imagine just one cell phone tower pumping out thousands to hundreds of daily lower frequencies that are the same as various diseases and abnormal human behavior. Plus, an average sized cell tower reaches up to 5-15 mile radius in pushing iall of it's frequencies into everyone & everything in that same area.

Solutions? 1) If you know a good orgone engineer who never constructs any orgone devices for his or her greed sake, ask them questions concerning how why some orgone devices help to reduce and better protect people from chem trails much all ofany cell phone technology

2) *If you can change your reality just by thinking it (such as RI or Remote Influencing) then you can possibly also protect yourself. ou could even stop some or all of these tax payer funded projects.

Sorry that's all that I know. I have been constructing orgone devices for awhile now and I also use RI to defend me my family. If you like here is a link to some research video's that I made concening orgone and more. Just look for the video's that say "orgone" in their title. My goal is to show people different perspective concerning what we call "physical reality".

http://www.metacafe.com/channels/Water+Hawk/
Waterhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:07 AM   #41
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

PURPOSE OF CHEMTRAILS - AC GRIFFITH
5/18/2007
http://share.ovi.com/media/Dziner4u0...ziner4u0.10001
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:32 AM   #42
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Yes we do and ya know what? Since they are getting so much bad publicity they are no longer spraying in the daytime hours. I have seen them spaying at night! Its nearly impossible to get a picture and post it of a night sprayed gridwork, the ********! They were beginning at dusk and have since moved it back an hour or so. Its unconcionable.

I am in Michigan.
I live about 7 miles outside of Chicago in Illinois. I used to notice these chemtrails around midafternoon during the summer. Recently however, I started noticing them really early in the morning like 1 or 3 a.m. From what I saw, these chemtrails are a little harder to spot in the early morning dark skies. The two planes flying parallel to each other at a distance was what caught my eye first. So, you are probably right MMe M when you say that getting a picture of these trails in the dark skies is difficult.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:22 AM   #43
IronWoman

whoa.. i have just come across this prophecy-- 'when the end times are near, the Earth will be criss-crossed with spider-webs'..!!! (chemtrails?)

Old 10-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #44
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

I travel around the world a lot and haven't seen these. I'm currently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and they aren't spraying anything here. At first I didn't believe it and was thinking that it's just vapour trail, which occurs quite often on airplanes, but now that I've seen some more pics, I'm starting to believe.

Why doesn't someone follow these planes to the airport where they land and take some photos of them with a high zoom lens as they are taking off or landing, that way you can capture the plane in more detail?
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #45
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Several studies done have indicated that these substances will create a more effective resonance. Some post have try to insult our intelligence suggesting that the RPTB are all the suuden concerned about the health and welfare of the Globe and that the spraying done by these airplanes are to reverse the effects of Global warming. NO WAY JOSE !!! When even our administration
denies that Global warming is a problem, how can we expect them to do anything about it. How many people have children that suffer from lung related diseases or severe allergies. The rate of children in PR suffering from asthma is alarming 3 out of every 5 . You tell me is this is helping to reverse the effect or not. The study of resonance makes it very clear why they need to spray, it makes programs like HAARP more effective as a weapon.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #46
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...... hope all are NON-SMOKERS.....who are afraid of c-trails
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #47
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

I live in NC and this week I have seen more chemtrails in a single day that I ever have before. It was totally unreal. I wish I had my camera to show you guys. Something is happening, I just dont know what.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #48
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

there has been no sign of them over northern alberta. i'm hopeful that areas of very low population density are off 'radar'.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #49
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

This is probably an old thread but i just came back from the centre of NSW on a tour and photographed these images . I did not think this was going on here in Australia. I noticed they were visible for hours. Just thought i would share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image009.jpg (10.5 KB, 3 views)
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #50
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

We get this ALL the time here in Bedfordshire, England.
Just took these photos over a 30min period. Its a cold crisp evening out there and the winds been pretty strong here to, which goes to show they Must contain heavy particles that are just hanging up there.

Heres a few shots .. . .

Same shot invered for contrast....

Takecare all

Last edited by Ant0ni081; 11-22-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chemtrails, haarp