Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #51
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

Reporting from the country in question,
I can tell it is not abnormally cold around here.

It's not the general sensus, but it was about the same kind of weather in the south-eastern parts of norway, where i live, in 2001/2002. It's been down to -23C here, with more inland parts down to -40C or below.

I'm not going to fuel the speculation towards this being a natural event or a triggered one, as there is just to many versions going around at this time.

However, the weather in the rest of europe and asia seems to me more abnormal than what we are experiencing here.

At least it's something to think about!
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #52
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Exacly lindabaker,
people have stopped looking at reality, due to the fact of the mass indoctrination linked to anything esoteric and the link to being off your rocker..mad
Have they been brainwashed so badly that they fear being locked up in a mental institution if they talk (or ask) about it? Or do they fear being "let go" by their employers and chastised by their communities?
yes i think they have
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Nobody I know in the US, has even heard of HAARP. (Other than my Avalon friends.) If this info. is true about the spiral, we have some serious dues to pay, and the sad thing is, most don't have the first clue that their country is even involved. Why are Americans still not willing to look at this information? Have they been brainwashed so badly that they fear being locked up in a mental institution if they talk (or ask) about it? Or do they fear being "let go" by their employers and chastised by their communities? Where is the courage?
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #53
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of snow in Poland, not cold, but the amount of snow we have got over the weekend is incredible. It started snowing on Friday morning and stopped yesterday, Sunday. Households without electricity, several-hour delays of trains, problems with public transport and with moving around in general...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #54
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hello bergundia
A lot of snow inthe U.K , cold, but the amount of snow we have got over the weekend is incredible. It started snowing on Friday morning and stopped yesterday, Sunday. Households without electricity, several-hour delays of trains, problems with public transport and with moving around in general..Roads un passable....does this sound familiar
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
A lot of snow in Poland, not cold, but the amount of snow we have got over the weekend is incredible. It started snowing on Friday morning and stopped yesterday, Sunday. Households without electricity, several-hour delays of trains, problems with public transport and with moving around in general...
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #55
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

The link to the right will take you to a scientific analysis of the Norway spiral and what it could be: http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Enjoy,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #56
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
The Gulf Stream is the one to watch. When enough cold water is relised from the artic circle it pushes the gulf stream in a diffent direction. When this shifts it's the start of an Iceage. This does happen every so often, how quickly it switches over I dont know. I thought it took Millennia if not decades.
I tought too it took a long time til the Gulf stream would entirely stop, however this article says the Gulf stream is already pushed in a different direction but only temporarely.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...m-to-Greenland

Quote:
An unprecedented extreme in the northern hemisphere atmospheric circulation has driven a strong direct connecting current between the Gulf Stream and the West Greenland current. The unprecedented negativity of the "Arctic Oscillation" and the strong connection of the Gulf Stream with the Greenland current are exceptional events. More exceptional weather events are predicted with anthropogenic climate change, but this could be a natural variation of weather and currents.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #57
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I will probably get shot in the ass for this but, i think we are just experiencing a cold front. I left birmingham (uk) 20 years ago to move south, before I left, and im talking days before i left, i walked to the dentist and my wellies filled with snow, poeple froze in their cars, people died in their homes etc.

Just a cold front.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #58
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
doesn't cold weather kill germs ???
If it's possible to affect the weather in this way using EISCAT / HARRP then this would be an excellent way to combat the spreading of swine flu etc.

1) The cold kills germs
2) People generally can't travel, so much less opportunity for the "bugs" to spread.

Regardless of the cause, I think this cold spell has done us all a favour in combating the spreading of the "flu"

Love to you all

Firinn.
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #59
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Eyewitness of similar activity in Alaska says Norway Spiral was Haarp induced.

Quote:
We witnessed two huge experiments that were done, as far as we knew, just to see what would happen. They were done during the winter months and ths is why I am wrting to you now.

When I saw those photographs and movies of the spiral in the sky over Norway I knew right away what t was. Especially when I saw the blue spiral going up towards the huge white one. We saw that when they "tested" the heater on the flats.

http://www.viewzone.com/spiralthing.html

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #60
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
The link to the right will take you to a scientific analysis of the Norway spiral and what it could be: http://www.enterprisemission.com/

Enjoy,
Roman
Except that Richard Hoagland is not a scientist ...
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:37 PM   #61
coldevin
Avalon Senior Member

This spiral in the dark sky over our pristine country sure makes ppl wonder...HARP or whatever it may be...Here is another angle from a Swedish channeler:
http://lightworkers.org/channeling/9...-spiral-norway

Greetings with love from Norway!
coldevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:44 AM   #62
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post

Enjoy,
Roman
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Except that Richard Hoagland is not a scientist ...
I suppose that the quote can lead to a dicussion, but it was not my purpose to discuss his credentials. I wrote a "scientific analysis" for he does use good data for his work, in my opinion. I even wrote (an exercise in futility)President Bush when he was looking for a replacement for Nasa's spokeman, and recomended Richard. I also gave my reasons why he was qualified, as I seen it. I did this because I felt he could be the one who could take our space program to where it should be.

In Unity.
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #63
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

lets not look at sucha fool lets look at something else and you discern it or discredit at your leasure.....Harrp at work

'

Harrp

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Dhza2G0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
In any event, Sorcha Faal articles need to be read with a healthy dose of salt. They tend to state some facts and then jump to incongruent conclusions, sirring up some fear in the process. More entertainment than real news. IMO
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote