Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default ascending masters don't be fooled.

I have read many books and data on ascended masters and feel that you must be wary when joining certain groups who promise you enlightenment and higher level of conscience.
Let me tell you a story, this is a true story, this happened to my sister in the 1980's
My mother died in 1982 after an agonising six months battling with stomach cancer.
My sister who selflessly cared for her 24/7 watched with the rest of her family became something unrecognisable until finally pain was no more and she was taken from us.
At this time we were all facing this grief in different ways i had a young family to look after my sister looked for spirituality.
She became a very prominent figure in her local spiriutalist church, something that didn't surprise us because our grandmother was an ardent spiritualist when she was alive and as children we were brought up with this.
We didn't look at it as something strange we took it to be the norm.

My sister has a wonderful ability, her mediumship was very important to her so she looked for answers and her way was guided by this church.

She was looking for an answer to the life death scenario although all her searching never gave her the answer she was looking for.
A collegue approached her one day and asked her to join a group he thought she would be interested in.
She found the group inspiring and felt that she may finally get some answers to the confusion of life and death.
So in 1984 my sister joined the Sanmat group, they taught her this complex life of ascended masters and said that she would be lifted to a higher conscience following these teachings.
Well this sounded great at last she felt she was getting somewhere, so many sanmat meetings later she was offered a place on a spiritual journey to India.

She jumped at the chance although she had never been out of the country before in her life, she thought about the long journey and decided it would all be worth it if she could get a blessing from the master who was visiting this earth today in her timeline.

It was a long journey filled with delays, bad weather conditions and a threat of an uprising in India at the time, under guard by the groups own security men she along with many who took the journey with her finally arrived at the palatial mansion that they would be staying in while they were there.
It was very grand indeed my sister thought, while all around her poverty was so immence, children in the streets begging almost tearing at you she said.
Even then she stopped and thought why do our diciples not help those who are so poor. They were called diciples by the masters.

She was settled in and was excited to think that the next day the blessing would take place by the master.
After an arduos journey she fell into a deep sleep waking the next day refreshed and eagerly awaiting.

The blessing took place in a large hall adjacent to their quarters, everyone was seated in the hall talking quietly, when suddenly a hush fell about the room, no one turned but they knew a very spitiual being had entered the room, they could feel an energy all around them.
As the ascended master passed by my sister she took a glance out the corner of her eye and thought she saw him float not walk.
She was taken back by surprise and felt that she was within a very true spritual being.
He drifted up the three stairs and stood on the stage before them, dressed in a long gown he did seem to be floating my sister thought to herself.

He glanced around among his discipiles and come across my sister who was sitting in the front row right in front of him, his face suddenly changed not so serene, the eyes had changed to pure hatred, he looked into my sisters eyes as though they were burning right through her.
She felt embarrassed and looked away.
"Why is he looking at me like that?" she thought.
He continued to bore into her, she could not meet his eyes and kept her head bent.
Everyone went into prayer , my sister joined in but still felt something was not right, her intuition was screaming at her to get the hell out of there!

She opened her eyes and looked up to the stage everyone was deep in prayer, what she saw sent her nerve endings screaming.
Standing before her was not a man but a golden dragon!
The being had shapeshifted.
At this time my sister was unaware of such things and found the whole thing so spiritual she was still thinking that she had seem something really wonderful.

After the satsang (blessing) my sister inadvertently asked the other disciples if they saw anything strange but they hadn't so she thought well i must be trully blessed then to have seen that it was a beautiful shimmering dragon.

Later that day at the evening meal, everyone was seated awaiting their meal when a hush came over the room.
The master had entered, everyone started whispering.
As he made his way around the tables one by one he searched the faces who looked to him for admiration.
He arrived at my sisters table and caught her eye, once again that look of hatred, my sister looked away again feeling embarrassed.
As he passed by her his cloak of satin, a flowing silky material caught by a breeze, gently touched my sisters shoulder.
A gasp went out.
When he was gone one disciple said to my sister;
"Your so lucky, the masters cloak touched you!"
"Do you think so?" she answered.
"Yes no one gets to touch the master, even his clothing, but his cloak did touch you how lucky you are."

My sister thought no more of it and the evening continued with the many arranged meetings that were on the program.
After three weeks it was time to go and my sister to be quite honest had, had enough of India, the poverty and the misguided teachings of the sanmat group left her feeling uncertain on many of their agenda's.
She knew they had accumilated much wealth in many countries around the world, this had made her wonder why this wealth was not given back those who needed it most not lineing the pockets of the leaders of this group.

3 months later and after much heart seaching my sister decided that this wealthy group was not for her, she had not given answers to the age old question she so most wanted to know and felt that her time with this group had been a total waste of time.
One morning she had an urgent phone call from one of the disciples, he was very upset and almost in tears.
"Whatever is wrong?" my sister asked.
"It's the master!"
"What's wrong with the master?" my sister added.
"He's dead!"
"Dead!"
This was shocking news these masters have long life times, she thought they only came every so many years.
The master had died, death unknown!

After the phone call my sister sat in deep meditation, it all became suddenly clear.
That cloak! It touched me! they said how lucky i was!
No! i don't believe it, she remembered the way he looked at her did he see he's own death in my sisters eyes?
Perhaps we will never know but my sister feels she was sent to do a job.
Today we know there is a reptilian race, my sister saw one the biggest bloody one, shapeshifting in front of her he gave his disguise away the biggest mistake of his life some would say.
She believes this reptile was extracting human energy that day that was why her intuition was screaming out to her to get out!
This is a message of warning do not believe all you hear about ascending masters, please go with your own intuition and not be guided by such falsehoods.

I hope you all find peace in this world love is within, if you trully believe in this then you will lift your conscience up with many others
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ascending masters don't be fooled.

Thanks for sharing this story, I enjoyed reading it.

In the new age community there is, or at least used to be a group called the ascended masters, which many seemed to fancy. Now I think it's rather uncomplicated, drop the 'ol body, and voila, you've ascended.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The new agers have just jumped on the bandwagon i feel, be free man and all that stuff.
They interpret there ideals in the sprituality of all things natural and peaceful but look how many of these people you see on organised protest marches and the like they are a type of organised chaos if you see my understanding of these people, they show a caring side but they have a much bigger agenda underneath.
So many people have been taken in by these groups i feel people need to know about this.
There are higher beings but you don't need to subscribe to any group for a lift in consciencness, i alway say trust in your intuition that's what it's for, you were given this ability use it.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there!

Im post recently in the whistleblower part of the forum something relate to this. I'll post it here again because might be usefull:

Hi everyone!

I was listening to Dr. Deagle's Nutrimedical report show (listen here on demand -any time you want- http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html and Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6 pm Eastern Time on GCN live) and, for my surprise there was an Illuminati whistleblower called C R Hamlett (pen name) who was an ocultist.

Then she told his life, she was an ocultist all his life, she was from a very rich family and they are bussinesman/politicians or ocultists. She went to many places in his ocultist life and has very intense experiences.

Some of her revelations where extremely shocking and ground moving.

She says the majority of the alien contacts are really Interdimensional non positive spiritual beings (demons actually) and they scam the contactee. She says, as weel Dr. Deagle, the contactees of the ascendand masters, the exopolitics and disclosure project groups as well several others contact groups are playing with fire because those being are scaming demons. Like the groups that says the same thing that the Gerogia Guidestones about the depopulation and the maximun population of to 500.000 thing (the pleyadians, an example).

(For dramatic effect haha look at this haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oda2qm0We8E , jaja really I don't know it real this phone call but it's corious)

She says she spoke several time with the grey aliens (who were interdimensional non positive spiritual beings actually -this isn't contradictory to anything because David Wilckok say in the last interview that there's a race of being who looks like greys and they are stupid, eh, I mean, evil) and he was in prescence of the "really evil guy" at his place. She told he was like a pilar of light and the beings there says he was Jehoshua, but she feel he doesn't and it was a liar. So she become suspicious about all of this.

The main thing she says is the reason because the top of those pro NWO are so evil (that means so stupid and wrong in my point of view) is they all are in something like "severe demonic influence".

Those revelations and many others you can listen here in an archive of this program: (http://9-11.meetup.com/260/files/ in the second and third link -says Dr. Deagle show part 1 and 2) and when she returns to The Nutrimedical Report, home of all what you don't see in other alternative media, including the Jesuit-please-don't-expose-me-because-alternative-media-like-mass-media-are-compromised-with-us topic.

This history are in tune with others insiders histories like Leo Zagami's and Bill schnoebelen's, so it's credible.

Wake up, the world isn't like you believe!

Cheers! and listen to the Show!!!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #5
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

thanks so much Jacqui D for sharing this story. i'm so glad you did because for some time now i've been very suspicious about ALL new age philosophy. i really think it's 100% DEMONIC and misleading. actually i've been having discussions with forum members about how easy they believe in everything in the new age movement including satanists like Aliester Crowley and others. people can believe whatever they want but i'm getting a little tired of extreme relativism. everybody think they are right because everyone has their own truth (that's what the new age is all about). i believe there is only ONE truth and One God and we should seek them both and be aware of false prophets, gurus, etc. i found this words on a website and they've become very important in my life:

"Relativism is a legacy of the New Age. I think relativism is quite dangerous. I don't think the Truth requires our belief in it. Anyone can guess on the number of stars in the universe yet it will have no bearing on how many stars there are in the universe. There is a set number of stars and God knows what it is. Whatever "truth" we have about it doesn't change it."

God bless you.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

ahhhhhhh........ i feel at home here

The biggest problem with "galatic yogis" is they blind people with metaphysics. You become a vessel to the logos (nothing) and reach for your higher self. What??

They teach us to become one with the very essence and fabric of all life (nothing) because they do and always WILL speak about the oneness, Law of One - to become nothingness infinite.

I can understand it used as a harmony standpoint but in reality these people have quite a large agenda (as stated above) so i refuse to take them at forward face value.

I don't even need to mention how many shrinks are paid for and on hand for New Age mystics... They open their "souls" so far and wide by the yoke that they are actually open to demonic forces. I always knew this and when i heard it around i was happy to have figured that out. One day your life falls apart the next day your sitting in India on the path of enlightenment... it makes perfect sense.

How many people in the New Age have actually questioned *am i here right now and real?* we have a sense of de-humanization of reality frankly that can be diagnosed as a mental disorder (think about the word disorder as it implies that ones belief is actually out of order AND reality), its amazing to see this and i question how many people i could kill well well under the influence of mind opiates. **EDIT 'and no i would never in my life dream of even harming one of you, it seems so asinine and juvenile its just stupid. I'm simply pointing out the fact that we seem to all leave this reality for a new (to us) doctrine and belief system which can leave us open to tyrant dictators and the most vile scum bag who hide under face value. I can't simply believe how bad the poverty in India is... the culture is literally paralyzed and suffering within the cycles. It makes me sad to see humanity suffer under such peaceful acts well in reality nothing is being changed.

Don't be played...

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-16-2008 at 06:36 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: ascending masters don't be fooled.

Hi Jacqui, Just read your post and found it amazing. I think we have all at some point in our lifes met or passed someone who left us with goosebumps. Leaving us alittle confused with a deep felt feeling of dread or caution. From reading that i can now see that beings offering glory, answers and power are only in it for their own needs. And when they cant get at you in person (or groups) they attract you with books. Very scary stuff!

Oh, Jacqui -why is it everytime i read you msg or posts i find my internet plays up!!?
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi macrostheblack, lol! i did tell you didn't i, pc's crashing etc;
It happens to me all the time, but you carry on don't let the bug.....rs grind you down, they are very good at what they do.
Glad you liked the thread it was something very eye opening for my sister at the time, she does still see some of those old disciples but of course under different circumstances now.
She will have nothing to do with Sanmat ever again.
A year ago a very good friend whom she was very close to in that sect died, she had a good life and a good age i hasten to add.
My sister found out that all her possessions, home, car, savings evreything she owned all went to the Sanmat group creating more wealth for their money grabbing masters.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

My internet works again! YEH! Bet the little bugger will say - no mark internet off your on that site again LOL.

That tale is very rewarding for it teaches you to find all you need within yourself and those close - not a so called master. Your last sentence sent bells ringing - this triggered a memory of when i listened to that so called Ashta command transmission. Still not sure on that but there is part of it that talks of false prophets and of starving us of our money.

Great discussion Jaqui - thanks.

I bet out there somewhere there is a cult that claims an ascended master from one of jupiters moons is concerned for our treatment to poultry. The ascended master is no doubt a alien chicken LOL

take care
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ha! you could be right mark
Old 09-16-2008, 03:28 AM   #11
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I was involved with a school that has a supposed ascended master for a teacher. I got out because I felt the price was way too high. It took every single extra penny and vacation time I had to attend. I choose to retain my fabulous wealth and not give it away.

Most of the students there wouldn't wipe their a## unless the teacher said it was okay to do so. Weird. I went three times and that was enough for me!

I found the same information taught there on the internet for freakin free!

I don't dare say the name of the school because I would have a law suit on me lickity split! She has a reputation for that.

Common sense and critical thinking are 'always' required.

Now, I am way beyond that place, living in love, not greed.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-16-2008 at 03:36 AM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:01 AM   #12
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly not a dragon story (what a tale to tell there! Thanks so much for sharing!) but I've had 3 people blink their second eyelids in front of me.

The first time I thought I was crazy. At a bar. I wrote it off to the lights. The guy was trying to pick me up, but I was creeped out by him so he was trying to shock me with his lame trick I guess.

Twice since then. The second time made me believe what I saw the first time.
Not sure why I make "people" feel they can show themselves. Just lucky I guess.

LOVELOVELOVE
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:50 AM   #13
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Certainly not a dragon story (what a tale to tell there! Thanks so much for sharing!) but I've had 3 people blink their second eyelids in front of me.

The first time I thought I was crazy. At a bar. I wrote it off to the lights. The guy was trying to pick me up, but I was creeped out by him so he was trying to shock me with his lame trick I guess.

Twice since then. The second time made me believe what I saw the first time.
Not sure why I make "people" feel they can show themselves. Just lucky I guess.

LOVELOVELOVE
C

now that is scary
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:37 AM   #14
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

dangit i missed the count for 333 views! bosh!

Never think I'm here to harm anyone because if you do have some genuine spiritual moments then keep them dearest and original as possible... There is no ladder to ascension but the deeds we do and love. I know this may sound odd as i expressed by distaste for some (not ALL) New Age movements. We really don't need any label a book or a phrase to learn how to be good loving people... That is what makes me debate you all because simply it is in my "higher" self for me to debate you and question it. There is no magic behind my words nor is it a wallow objectivist who is so greedy and self assured that The Reticulum can smell its bullcrap.

And oh yes thought id throw this one in to - Alex Jones is a nut.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-16-2008 at 06:46 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #15
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

All my life I have had spiritual experiences, I didn't think there was anything else for me to experience. However, 1998 I moved into our new home and I said to my partner after moving in, I could feel a negative entity, I told my partner also that I could feel a woman who dealt with the dark arts.
Anyway, a few days into moving in we experienced load bangs, smell of gas and other things. I got the vicar in to bless the house, that didnt work so I used other clearing techniques, none worked.
During the early hours of one morning, my Daughter came running upstairs and she was shaking from head to toe, I jump out of bed and asked her what had happened, what was wrong, she told me she saw a being down stairs, I took up a base ball stick and I went down stairs. I went into the room where she had seen it, but there was nothing, I checked all the windows and doors all was locked. When I asked my Daughter what she had saw she said, it was tall, wearing a cape, and it had horns and it had eyes that were yellow and its skin was scaly. My Daughter has never been the same since, she went from being a loving caring child to being a very aggressive child, some days her eyes have no blue, just black pupil is visable.
Now, a lady over the road called me one day and she asked me if I had experienced any smell of gas and on calling the Gas board no problem was detected, I said yes, she said the family before you had the same problem and that there little girl saw a being that called to her, the lady over the road also told me, "the old lady who lived there before the previouse tenants, dealt with the black arts", I told my partner what she had said because it confirmed what I had felt, I also believe these beings/Reptilians are interdimentional, the fact it could materialise in physical form to my Daughter. After a couple of years, my Daughter moved out of our house into her own home.
The being ? Reptlian is now going after my 10 year old Daughter and on occations my other children. I have stood in the kitchen and it has dragged its claws down a tool box in the middle of my kitchen floor, it was not visable to me, it doesnt bother me as much as it does my children, I think it is because it knows I am very spiritual person and not easily intimidated. I did try to contact David Icke, but I didn't get any responce, so I didn't try again.
I managed to get my Daughter to draw a picture and I have put it on the internet, people need to know these beings are very real.
If you want to know what a ? Reptilian looks like, go to www.enochian.piczo.com this is what my daughter saw.
At the moment it taunts my Daughters, by clicking in their ears and blowing in their faces, we all try to raise our vibrations/be positive because when the family members are happy and calm, the incidents seem to dwindle. Thank you for letting me share this, they are real.

Last edited by omshanti2; 09-20-2008 at 04:25 PM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:49 AM   #16
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know about the whole demon" thing in my opinion I think the church has brainwashed a lot of people that most spirits you make contact with are evil and are associated with the devil. My point is the whole world isn't black and white(demons and angels). I think this whole world were living in has different beings like faeries,Gargoyles etc(Different planes of existence). Check it out if you don't believe me creepyhollows.com I have to say this whole world is one big rainbow with different beings such as ourselves.

Much love and light,
Rebel4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #17
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hi rebel4life, I wouldnt say its a demon either more like a ET/fallen Angel, with technology, but I still feel it has no rights to invade my home and frighten the h**l out of my children. My children won't go in the kitchen or bathroom during the night time, unless they go in two's, I have had my Son who is 14, come into my room of a night and ask if he could sleep on the floor, because he is affraid, and often there are noises coming from the loft, which is where this lady practiced the dark arts. My Sons told me his bed moves away from the wall during the night, so I walk him to his room and before he went to sleep I checked on him and looked at the bed, it was against the wall, the next morning it had been moved away from the wall.
My two younger girls have a wendy house in the garden, one day my daughter and her friend were playing in the wendy house, then all of a sudden my Daughter and her friend came in screaming, whilst they were inside the wendy house, something lifted up the one side of the wendy house, so it was tilted at an angel and then dropped it. I went out to see if anyone else was around and there was no one. The house is so heavy it would take two if not more, men, to lift it. Somehow I don't think this ET/fallen Angel wants to make friends.
I am not saying there isnt any good Et's/Angels out there, but I am pretty sure this is not friendly one. Unfortunatly, me and my partner brought this house so now we are stuck with it.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #18
Norval
Banned

While many follow after these so called "masters", supposedly to gain, NOT their
spiritualism, but their "knowledge", it sure makes one wonder at just what they do get out
of it? Less money that is for sure, unless they write (and sell) books.

Read your bibles to understand how to fight these attacks of the fallen angels we now
know are bad ET's. There is nothing "spiritual" about their advanced technologies they
are using against us.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #19
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Hi rebel4life, I wouldnt say its a demon either more like a ET/fallen Angel, with technology, but I still feel it has no rights to invade my home and frighten the h**l out of my children. My children won't go in the kitchen or bathroom during the night time, unless they go in two's, I have had my Son who is 14, come into my room of a night and ask if he could sleep on the floor, because he is affraid, and often there are noises coming from the loft, which is where this lady practiced the dark arts. My Sons told me his bed moves away from the wall during the night, so I walk him to his room and before he went to sleep I checked on him and looked at the bed, it was against the wall, the next morning it had been moved away from the wall.
My two younger girls have a wendy house in the garden, one day my daughter and her friend were playing in the wendy house, then all of a sudden my Daughter and her friend came in screaming, whilst they were inside the wendy house, something lifted up the one side of the wendy house, so it was tilted at an angel and then dropped it. I went out to see if anyone else was around and there was no one. The house is so heavy it would take two if not more, men, to lift it. Somehow I don't think this ET/fallen Angel wants to make friends.
I am not saying there isnt any good Et's/Angels out there, but I am pretty sure this is not friendly one. Unfortunatly, me and my partner brought this house so now we are stuck with it.
YOU NEED to invoke clean light energies, even angelic energies and close th eportal .. you have obviously lived with this for a long time ?

Problem is you need to find someone really genuine that can do this, someone who can work with energies not a so called medium ..

It must be really hard for you living with dark energies, but they can be sent to where they belong with compassion, because even dark entities have their base in light..

If you seriously want to clean your space energetically you can do this ..

But you need someone who can space clear and someone who works at a very high level
izz is offline   Reply With Quote