Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default camelot radio (a valiant attempt)varitas seems to be the show to carry the torch

i thought it was a valiant attempty to diversify and use different platforms to get the info out to more people, sometimes entertaining and all ways warm and welcoming..

project camelot has been on fire with conferences and interviews recently and i think its a good descision to concentrate on what they do best. time could be short for the internet, freedom of movement(travel without vaccine) and all the other stuff gearing up roght now. it is imperative to collect and dish out the info before we poss ibly get cut off. Anyway great work kerry and bill thanks for the effort and the attempt.

i think mel fabregas show veritas has it perfect he has interveiwd the saem people and wants to interveiw similar people to camelot..

MEL FOR RADIO
BILL&KERRY FOR VIDEO INTERVEIWS
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
ankhara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: camelot radio (a valiant attempt)varitas seems to be the show to carry the torch

The Veritas Show is good, but requires a subscription to hear the full show. Mel recently had a great interview with Clif High... there are encore presentations at http://KROCKSradioone.com the new flagship station for Journeys With Rebecca. Rebecca Jernigan was on a couple of the panels at the Awake and Aware conference.
ankhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: camelot radio (a valiant attempt)varitas seems to be the show to carry the torch

Thanks for the link ankhara but i have to say Mel is the show out there that others can`t catch because he lets his guests speak with out interruption and is commercial free . Jeff Rense and the others constantly have to breakaway to push products which leaves less time for Their guests to inform the public . Mel often asks the members of the forums he partakes in to come up with questions they would like to be asked of the guests he has on his shows . This allows the individual user to participate as well as listen in
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

AAAAAAAAAAA NO. !!!

I don't go for " If YOU 'Pay' you can Stay; If, You 'don't' You Won't."

I also don't go for that: Da Da Da Dum... He adds to the program. DRAMA.

Kinda Like " We just did this interview " But, we can't post it yet...

Ramp it up.... Da Da Da Dumb... And the this... Da Da Da Dum...DRAMA

And the that... Da Da Da Dum... DRAMA

So, He must pay a commission...

What's he give airplane Rides...?

Last edited by Tango; 09-26-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Tango do you believe Kerry could do as good a Job? Not me she talks over her guests in the video`s and changes the flow her guests never get the chance to fully answer any of the questions asked. I prefer Mel over anything I have yet heard and I don`t subscribe to his show But if i had the optoin of listening to Him Or Kerry well hands down I`ll wait for his show to be released and listen to it.

I do understand your point of view and often wonder along the same lines as you. I`m sure if a life altering source of information came along where people in a certain area would need to move or face certain death this information would be released free of charge and as quickly as possible if Mel had it .
Old 09-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
ankhara
Avalon Senior Member

If you don't have a subscription to Veritas, you can still listen to the first hour for free. And the fact that the show is commercial free is wonderful. What I disliked most about Whistleblower radio is the #/*$ commercials!! Really interrupted the flow of the conversation!

I could see Bill and Kerry doing another radio show if it was commercial free, but why not just stick to what they've been doing so well: conferences and audio/video interviews. I think when you're out there on the live airwaves, you're more of a target for those who want to interfere.
ankhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

HHmmm.... I have to agree with you about Kerry... But, she came from JPL; Parsons Labs. Da Da Da Dum.

I was Verry Happy to see her behind the camera, again for the Peterson interview. Da Da Da Dum

But, David, was there... I think 'he' mellows her. Da Da Da Dum... Personally I like hearing abt
freeze dried food, Survival Skills, Berky H20 filters... Da Da Da Dum....

Well, You sure Got Me there. I've only listened to him Twice. His skill is much better than Kerry... Da Da Da Dum...

The other interview I heard from him was the guy that programmed Jim Jones
Da Da Da Dum...

I also believe, that EVERYBODY should be able to EARN a living...

And, I know what it costs to 'own' an aircraft. I've owned a few....

But, here I go again with the " Pay It Forward " thing. I don't see him do'in
that... He could FEED some people... Secure ways of getting food for people.
A, Call to Action... But, I; Me; My; people... EGO driven...

Sorry, I shoot from the Hip. I've been Humbled... I know what its like...
He COULD do sooooooooooooo much; and doesn't. He'll give a sub. Big Deal.
I've looked where he's located... People, need food there. He could Help.

My feelings could be changed... If, HE changed. I'm just HARD on the outside.

I, took another one, to buy food for them, yesterday. I don't want fame
or desire gifts, or money from someone.

Tango; without the... Da Da Da Dum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Tango do you believe Kerry could do as good a Job? Not me she talks over her guests in the video`s and changes the flow her guests never get the chance to fully answer any of the questions asked. I prefer Mel over anything I have yet heard and I don`t subscribe to his show But if i had the optoin of listening to Him Or Kerry well hands down I`ll wait for his show to be released and listen to it.

I do understand your point of view and often wonder along the same lines as you. I`m sure if a life altering source of information came along where people in a certain area would need to move or face certain death this information would be released free of charge and as quickly as possible if Mel had it .

Last edited by Tango; 09-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Volunteer to assist him with some thing in regards to his show . You do have skills this i know you can simply message him with your background and offer to assist in his show and you receive a free sub to the show . You already sub here . I have no job laid off machinst manufacturing jobs are leaving everywhere fact of the times, looking for a good machinist let me know.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #9
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's Mel's show, to do with what he wishes. Those who don't resonate with his creation have their reasons. I include myself in that number.

I do resonate with his ability to interview unobtrusively. Kerry is not even in a league 3 levels down. I don't buy any of that BS that it's her "style", and that she "brings out unexpected info by keeping her guests ducking and rocked back on their heels". That's a total load. Mel can at least permit people some space to talk in. That's a plus. Especially when he has guests like Clif, who have a lot to say. The best interview with him would have only one word from the interviewer. "talk!"

The rest of Mel's interviews, I'll never hear, for the same reason I'll never hear another Red Ice Creations interview. "That was just the teaser....if you want to hear answers to the GOOD questions....the ones I've saved for the PAYING members....you'll have to PAY."

That is pure manipulation. That model is 3D. Thunderbird offered to help with some less manipulative business models. I hope Mel takes him up.

I see what Tango sees too. The model demands self promotion. You hear Mel often say, things like "on this show, you get to hear things you don't get elsewhere (buy, buy, buy it's worth it, and you won't miss out on the juicy bits that way...)"

You also get an agenda overlaying the question choices which will catch interest, or hook a person. It's not based on what's most important to know about. It's based on what will grab peoples attention and result in subscriptions. It's inevitable. If you have to attract subscriptions, you have to do what will attract subscriptions. And that tends to be fear. If people are afraid not to find out what you've got, they'll pay all right. So as a result you end up with questions about draconian laws being proposed which reduce liberty, or questions about forced vaccinations. Or whatever the feasome flavour of the day is. I found that those types of questions of Clif actually broke the flow of the interview and distracted Clif from more important topics.

It's not nearly as bad as the Tooth filing, eye ball poking, fingers on a chalk board sound of Kerry doing her thing, but still distracting.

The cliff hanger model is old paradigm. So Mel's show will change models, or fade away with the rest of the 3D garbage many of us aren't having any part of anymore.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I actually did volunteer to help market his show AND come up with new creative revenue streams so he could make some serious dough....for FREE. lol.

I did the same for Bill and Kerry, however they were ADAMANT....NO SELLING whatsoever. Not for lack of my skills, but because they actually DONT want to make any money by having people purchase stuff. (shrug)

I have a really great business model that i have used successfully to increase one online client's revenue by $30,000+ a year. that's not my most successful client but the one with the most similar platform....

Maybe Mel just didnt like having his current model challenged. or maybe he thought i was a jacka$$. whatev. Im helping folks, making money, my wife doesnt have to work, and i sleep really well at night...(except when im getting abducted..lol! j/k) So i can afford to be myself and if someone judges me...well thats their problem not mine.

I know Avalon barely pays for itself and is free to read but a subscription to contribute...and with Camelot's resources they could easily be makin $10,000+ a month, but they didnt want to sell anything.

Unfortunately people sometimes feel bad when they sell stuff because they equate it with pressuring people, and they dont value the product they are selling. but in this market (ground crew etc.) most of the products available are actually necessity based products like seeds, educational books and dvds, water vaporators, etc and its a privilege to be able to connect wth your peeps and offer them great deals on what they want and or need.

anyway, i get enough info for free off the web concerning the topics i love and like i told mel, I usually get into events for free or as a VIP which makes me feel good, but got Mel to call me a freeloader (albeit indirectly). and i had to capitulate. I dont usually pay for festivals, forums, events, conferences. im used to be invited and am grateful for my position in life whereby people value my presence enough to ask me to attend either for free or they pay me. And i like it that way.

my friends, Alex Grey, John Robbins, Marianne Williamson, and others actually get paid several thousand dollars an appearance and thats eventually my goal. but i am happy for the several hundred and or VIP.

So yes i am used to getting things for free, and i like my news entertainment and such for free. I do ironically pay for alta reports, music, and movies. i dont really pay for news, radio shows, or interviews.

there is an ongoing debate about pay vs. free all over the internets right now and it started with music....and now the news world is hot in the debate because as we all transition to tree free internet news they are having a hard time maintaining their revenue streams. people are used to free news. now they are considering micro payments and everybody is up in arms sayin nobody is gonna pay for their news articles but i beg to differ.

based on Mel's results, iTunes, and more i believe that everybody will offer their products (radio shows, interviews, etc) for a limited fee and then peoples desires will control the market place and who makes more money will be based on who provides the products people actually want and are willing to pay for.

This is good because the big MSM will eventually loose out to people like alex jones and people who are covering stuff that is actually relevant.

Any way, the offer to Mel still stands. I am offering great internet marketing skills and experience for free so he can be living the life of his dreams doing what he is passionate about because ive looked at his numbers and i know it isnt "there" yet.

and also i need to say that i have mucho respect for his work and his style and would love a free membership

-X
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

See he could arrange food purchases ' Case Lot ' purchases, would be an example.
The holidays are coming up... He could do FOOD drives. N' I'd be one of the
first to step up. But, I don't see him do'in it. Not with the Ego. Yea, I can
see a lot. I don't ever want to see hungry children. So, I buy food for people.
Food, will make people LIVE. Giving a sub. that's NOT " Paying it Forward "
I also paid for the repair of someones car. They said they would Pay be back,
I told them... NO... But, when they can... All I ask is that they help three
people, when THEY get back on THEIR feet. See, stupid ME. I believe we all
have to PULL in the same direction...

I have an awful Lot of respect for YOU NB... Feel bad that your laid off. I've
probably bought 6 cars for others in the last year and a half. One young
lady w/ her boyfriend I met at veterans organization. He was working const.
got laid off. I bought a car, had a mechanic go over the car. They needed to
get back East. Bought insurance [so if they got stopped by cops] filled the
tank; gave them money for fuel. When they asked for My address N' name.
I simply said NO...I told them about Pay It Forward. Then said YOU better
leave before I changed My mind. They promised they would. I walked away
happy. I waved as they drove away. I'll say what I did last year. WHO I am
is just NOT important. That's NOT what I'm about. But, one can not eat a
subscription. Do YOU understand.................

I know Mel, could change....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Volunteer to assist him with some thing in regards to his show . You do have skills this i know you can simply message him with your background and offer to assist in his show and you receive a free sub to the show . You already sub here . I have no job laid off machinst manufacturing jobs are leaving everywhere fact of the times, looking for a good machinist let me know.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #12
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

P.S.
Here's that link for the ongoing debate about pay vs. free:
http://www.pbs.org/mediashift/2009/0...part-1260.html
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Apples and oranges, Mel = Unbiased, Camelot = Biased

Project Kerry, I mean Project Camelot with co-host Bill Ryan is from my perspective evangelizing a particular view of the way things are, and the direction we are all headed in. Bill does seem to have a more open minded paradigm than Kerry, but he is falling into some of the same traps.

Kerry on the other hand has been forming her own dogma of how the world works and who is pulling the strings and when presented with a different possible scenario she discounts it as negative et agenda. She seems to sometimes want to control the information being presented on the Radio Show. Also at other times when ever the info does not fit her version of things.

She continually cuts people off in mid lecture to insert her take on stuff. She even did this to David Wilcock during the last Camelot Radio show that he was on with them. She has locked in her negative version of events and believes that everyone will experience what she will. Or maby she has not and I am just misreading it. On the other hand perception is 99% of everything. If her intentions are different than this it is invisible to me because all I have to go on are my perceptions.

The Dogma that she has fallen into is a fear based, anxiety inducing, version of a timeline that has not yet materialized. Both Bill and Kerry hold any contact they have up on a pedestal so long as they are in alignment with the side of the fence that they have decided to move to. (The George Green Side).

I feel sorry for anyone who is looking for a leader or leaders outside of themselves that are either purposefully or innocently creating a timeline where difficult things happen. People should not be encouraged to follow anyone down any particular timeline. They should be encouraged to look within themselves and find what future is best for them.

The reality that "so and so" has created for themselves with their personal core beliefs is not locked in of everyone. Everyone is not going to experience the same chain of event leading up to 2012. This is why it is imperative for people to listen to information and decide for themselves what is true and what is not. Guess what, there is more than one truth and there are millions of parallel timelines created from all of those truths. Choose your timeline, do not let Camelot, George Green, or anyone else choose it for you.

You and you alone have the power to shape the reality you experience over the next couple of years and do not let anyone lead you away from that power when they attempt to evangelize your truth for you. Learn from the mistakes of religions of the past that have locked people into one version of reality and brake free from this vicious cycle of giving away your power.

On another note about this thread topic, Mel spends many hours researching, producing, and interviewing for his show. He has a family to support and does not have the luxury of just giving away all of his time and effort for free. That was his original intention until he realized that in order to continue with Veritas he had to make it economically viable for him and his family to do so.

If people want to bitch that Mel is profiting from the truth then why don't they get off of their lazy asses and do all of the work to start and run a show for themselves. Then maybe they would not be so quick to judge after they got a full dose of how much work it actually is. If Bill and Kerry had families to support, do you really think they would be in the paradigm of free free free? I don't think so.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the kind words Tango i do understand what it is you are saying . a job is a good thing but in all sense of reality it is a form of entrapment into a system of slavery . Bravo to you for helping out those in need . I do what ever i can not matter how small every little bit helps . Mel may do things to assist i don`t know I am not priv`y to his personal life .

There is lots of food in the wild to eat just have to know what to look for , making snares for small game not worried about finding a job at all if it happens it happens. I know how to survive with out one. Winter is coming lots of snow means an abundance of water if need be showering and clean clothes will they may end up being a thing of the past if they shut down the hydro .

I see your point all to clear and have had a discussion with others in another thread about this very thing It was in regards to David Wilcock who also charges for things at his site . But the point you are making is a simple one and if i may sum it up into a short statement : The monetary system has failed people are going to have to learn to assist their fellow man without remittance and learn its their duty to do it as a human being

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-26-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I like Your thinking NB.....[Wink]

I think I've said, All I can say, to what was said, on this thread...

I'll take My leave... Thank you, for 'feeling' My words.....

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 09-26-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I have no job laid off machinst manufacturing jobs are leaving everywhere fact of the times, looking for a good machinist let me know.
I somehow knew we had more in common!

I did both hand work and CNC programming and set-up from 1978 to about 1995 when it was decided that making $1,500/week was just something "Americans were no longer willing to do". (God, I could just puke) I even taught it for 4 years.

Then I graduated to CAD mechanical design and drafting. Alas, once again that became a job "Americans were no longer willing to do".

Back to school... "re-invented" myself again; Computers, networking, and data intensive web design. The only trouble I am having in this industry is that, everyone thinks if you aren't between the ages of 12, and 16, you're obviously either over the hill, or don't know what you're doing.

My hand to God, I once had a guy ask me in an interview, "Are you sure you're going to live long enough to finish the project?" T'was all I could do to keep from showing him what was left in this old fart.

Re. the show:

Kerry, fear not, it will come around again and in a better venue. Somehow, the interviews, radio, and all of it will gel into one thing... call it a hunch.

I do not understand people's objections with Kerry and interviews. I almost suspect people have been watching Larry "golly gee" King pablum too long. For some reason what comes to mind is a line from Joni Mitchell;
"Cuz you don't like weak women, you get bored too quick,
And you don't like strong ones, cuz they're hip to your tricks."

A whole buncha other things come to mind, like tryin' to bring in what you know from other inteviews, without scarin' people off, or breaking confidences, and such. Having to settle, sometimes, for what people will and won't say on camera, despite what they've told you one on one... AND the occasional guest whose just as stubborn as you are.

Life's like that, you know.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I did both hand work and CNC programming and set-up from 1978 to about 1995 when it was decided that making $1,500/week was just something "Americans were no longer willing to do". (God, I could just puke) I even taught it for 4 years.

I have done both as well . The problem with us is we are now priced as out of range . When they can get companies to do it for next to nothing in India and China we were made obsolete by the companies that employed us. when they can save benefit cost , wages and machinery costs ship the job overseas and still make out better than doing it right in house you know your job is redundant . But they said the same thing about Mexico and the jobs came back this time the jobs are not coming back . There plan is to use the third world countries as the manufacturing base cheap slave labor . Our jobs under their plan is still up in the air . I guess were just a couple of square headed washed up German Machinists

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-26-2009 at 09:04 PM.