Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default I just attended a CSETI event

For those of you who may not be familiar with what CSETI is, it is Steven Greer's Center for the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. If you have not seen the infamous presentation he gave about this in Barcelona at the Exopolitics Conference then you should. I say infamous because of the controversy that Kerry stirred up because she did not agree with Greer's philosophy. That is not what this thread is about though. There are other threads that beat that dead horse into a pile of meat, so please keep it on topic.

I went with the intention to only see a UFO, and left with the knowledge of a lifetime for the proper protocols for making contact with extra terrestrial craft. I must agree with Steven that so far as the ET's that are allowed to travel interstellar, they are all advanced civilizations. Or at least that is the way it is now. Perhaps in the distant past there may have been a few rouge groups that came here and stirred up s--t. But after what I heard and saw there is no way that a minority of "negative" ET's would be able to get away with anything signifigant.

I think that there has been a big blunder in so far as the "new age" tendency to classify all things that are intelligent and paranormal as "ET's". It is far to ambiguous, and it is my opinion that this is the reason for why there is so much confusion on the subject of "Are there bad guys in space ships other than us?". I think that one of the best new trends that people could start is to stop using the term ET so ambiguously.

Yes there are some extra dimensional beings that are up to no good. However, they are not in space ships and more than likely do not abduct people. Even if you have watched all of the Camelot Testimony you still will not have a grasp of how advanced the technology is that the shadow government has at its disposal. We have been shooting at the craft from these ET visitors with space and airplane based scalar and electromagnetic weapons for decades and there has not been any retaliation. Don't you think that if there were actually negative ET's in space craft that they would have fired back and taken out the weapons platforms that enable the black government to do this? Just use some common sense and the answer becomes crystal clear.

The experience was very similar to what Steven Showed on the videos of his CSETI outings at the Barcelona Conference. As soon as the group was setting up in the field where the contact training was arranged the battery operated radar detectors started going off on different bands. There was even one radar detector that when ever Steven was speaking to the group and he said something that they liked, it would go off with a two tone beep.

Then after the meditation the group shared some of the things they saw when attempting to remote view the craft or the ET's in general. If someone was saying or was about to say something important then one or more of the radar detectors would spontaniously go off in what was refferred to as a locked on fashion. In other words it would emit a constant tone or close to a constant tone.

We did not have any craft completely materialize on this night near the group. However we did see many different kinds of orbs of light blink in and out both near the group and one very bright one that flashed multiple times for us out in the sky about 60 degrees above the horizon. There was also what may have been a UFO but also could have been an ARV (alien reproduction vehicle) that was very high up directly above the group. It definately was not a conventional air craft. When we first saw it, it was a bright white object moving at a very high rate of speed. Distance wise it may have been out of the atmosphere or right at the edge of it. Then it changed colors and morphed into what looked like a conventional aircraft with normal marker lights on it. Considering the distance and the rate of speed and the fact that it made about a 30 degree turn suddenly I would have to guess that it was either one of ours or theirs.

Anyway, if any of you have the chance to go out and do this then I suggest you do not hesitate. You will not regret it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I just attended a CSETI event

Weeks ago I made contact with a craft in the sky- 3 of my children were with me and saw it as well- it was amazing. It gets more detailed than that (which I won't go into) but being a life long abductee I have always felt the greys were interdimensional.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Weeks ago I made contact with a craft in the sky- 3 of my children were with me and saw it as well- it was amazing. It gets more detailed than that (which I won't go into) but being a life long abductee I have always felt the greys were interdimensional.
You should look into Greer's accumulated testimonies from vetted (proven) black ops witnesses about how some Grays, Reptilians, and Insectoids are actually biological organisms based off of the Genetics of real species that are peaceful that are a kind of cybernetics AI creatures grown in various facilities around the world by the minions of Majestic.

It is important that people realize that Greer makes people prove that they are who they have said they are before he will accept their testimony as a possible truth. Where as there are those that just use intuition alone which can be easily manipulated through a various number of means.

Last edited by Karen; 09-13-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have. I think there is truth to what he says and there is truth elsewhere- no one I've come across in over 24 years of studying this has the entire picture so IMHO it's important to look at all aspects- I finally feel that after years of research the picture is a lot clearer than what it used to be for me.

I also want to add that the greys have changed for me over the years. As a child they were very small (3 feet) with very large heads and had more of a whitish tone to them. My children (3 of 5 are also abductees) report them as taller.

It was easy (weeks ago ) to make *contact*. All I did was focus my intention (we were on a night walk) as I stood there looking toward the sky and I simply asked a benign species to uncloak themselves- my children were not aware of what I was intending to do but as soon as I saw the craft I pointed to it and we all watched it make zig zag moves etc my 9 year old became scared and said she was starting to feel sick to her stomach (the subject scares her) so we had to pay attention to her and started to walk back- hence we lost sight of it. But something else happened on our way back home- we encountered a probe- my 5 year old and my oldest daughter were not frightened by it- my 9 year old and I were. It had red lights and would appear and reappear- we got the impression it was luring us over to a space in the woods but my daughter was so terrified we ran back home.

Last edited by eleni; 09-13-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3Jaguar

In my heart I know that what Steven Greer says is the truth.

I do know that for as many as there are in the galaxy that they surely would of taken us out a long time ago.

I am happy that you were able to attend the CSETI event and reported back to us.

Thank you for reassuring those of us that want the truth.

Thank you Steven Greer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"I do know that for as many as there are in the galaxy that they surely would of taken us out a long time ago."

I appreciate the above perspectives but believe it is important to share another one.

Are you sure aliens would have 'wiped us out by now' if they were nefarious? What if you receive energy from the source and they do not. What if the only way they survive is by you giving up your own light by misplacing it? Would you destroy your own food source?

Additionally, have you considered that there is a higher power than ET's, in the spiritual realm, that keeps the negative ET's from interfering even more than they already are? Have we thought that God might be involved somewhere in the equation or is there nothing higher than reptilians and greys?

It is truly beyond me how people believe that it's just other humans that are capable of pulling off the kind of stuff we have happening at the highest levels of our government and media.

Why is it we want aliens to be so good? Why don't we connect to the spiritual realm instead? Where is this push coming from to look to aliens and avoid connecting to God, avoid connecting to the angels, avoid connecting to the ascended consciousness?

I'm not clear...

David Icke knows what he is talking about when it comes to reptilians.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen a video somewhere on this forum where Greer fellow literally boast about 'advising the president' on et matters. He certainly likes to explain how he is advising some national governments of other countries on ET matters. Shouldn't this be a bit of a red flag for people? Have we forgotten what kind of beings are running our Country's? Does Greer have any clue, it does not appear so.

Continually we are looking for ET's to come save us from bad humans. Please keep in mind that ET's may very very well be the bad 'humans' we are waiting for them to come save us from... and that the only way we will really save our planet is when we connect to God within us and take back our own planet.

The old game of the solution lies outside of us, or inside of us. To be or not to be, that is the question...

Ah well.. we're all here to learn right?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

<gulp> Yes,

I got your point, its hard to think of me being someones food supply but I understand
Old 09-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I think the <gulp> explains a big part of the reason people are so hopeful that the ET's that are here right now are here to help...

Now personally, I have zero fear about this, because I know the power in truth and I know the power of working with Archangel Michael. That's his job, to protect you from any nefarious forces and energies, including negative ETs.

You literally have nothing to worry about in terms of negative ET's or dark forces if you are working on a daily basis empowering Archangel Michael to protect you and act in your life (other than what you let in by your own free will which Archangel Michael ALWAYS respects as paramount).

I have done this page up for beginners to help start to establish a relationship with Archangel Michael, I will be following up with some more specifics at some point in the spiritual section of why and how exactly. But I'm throwing this out there whenever we get into the territory of nefarious ET's because it is only fair that people have a way to protect themselves and they certainly DO.

www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael

I don't think it's off topic because if I'm going to talk about negative ET's it's not fair to not talk about the solution to protection as well, that's from my perspective. I say learn the truth and protect yourself while doing it:
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the report T3J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Anyway, if any of you have the chance to go out and do this then I suggest you do not hesitate. You will not regret it.
I agree. Reading about such things and looking at pictures in no way compares to the experience of direct interaction.

Shortly after reading your initial posting, I went outside and saw the following. It was dusk, not fully dark. Looking to the SSW I saw a light the same brightness as Jupiter hanging motionless in the sky for several minutes. This light was within 15 degrees of the horizon, below and to the right of Jupiter which was also visible. It looked like a twin of Jupiter. With binoculars, it looked like a disk of similar size. The light very gradually dimmed over a minute or two without moving. The light then moved slowly upwards and then it started to show standard aviation flashing lights. These lights were definitely not visible before, even when the main light was quite dim. The craft passed directly over me but there was no jet noise associated with it. It should have been easily audible. I continued watching the craft through binoculars until it was no longer visible in the north. All I could ever see were the lights.

T3J, this is obviously similar to the "morphing" craft you saw. This was the same contact I've been working with for a while now. I was asked to mention that this was not an ARV. This is the second time I've seen a demonstration similar to something recently seen at a CSETI event.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-14-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: added sighting
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:00 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"I do know that for as many as there are in the galaxy that they surely would of taken us out a long time ago."

I appreciate the above perspectives but believe it is important to share another one.

Are you sure aliens would have 'wiped us out by now' if they were nefarious? What if you receive energy from the source and they do not. What if the only way they survive is by you giving up your own light by misplacing it? Would you destroy your own food source?

Additionally, have you considered that there is a higher power than ET's, in the spiritual realm, that keeps the negative ET's from interfering even more than they already are? Have we thought that God might be involved somewhere in the equation or is there nothing higher than reptilians and greys?

It is truly beyond me how people believe that it's just other humans that are capable of pulling off the kind of stuff we have happening at the highest levels of our government and media.

Why is it we want aliens to be so good? Why don't we connect to the spiritual realm instead? Where is this push coming from to look to aliens and avoid connecting to God, avoid connecting to the angels, avoid connecting to the ascended consciousness?

I'm not clear...

David Icke knows what he is talking about when it comes to reptilians.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've seen a video somewhere on this forum where Greer fellow literally boast about 'advising the president' on et matters. He certainly likes to explain how he is advising some national governments of other countries on ET matters. Shouldn't this be a bit of a red flag for people? Have we forgotten what kind of beings are running our Country's? Does Greer have any clue, it does not appear so.

Continually we are looking for ET's to come save us from bad humans. Please keep in mind that ET's may very very well be the bad 'humans' we are waiting for them to come save us from... and that the only way we will really save our planet is when we connect to God within us and take back our own planet.

The old game of the solution lies outside of us, or inside of us. To be or not to be, that is the question...

Ah well.. we're all here to learn right?
I know where you are comming from. I have dealt with negative extradimensional entities and their thought forms for over a decade in the most extreme of circumstances. Even knowing what I know about the full extent of the dark forces having faced demons, entities, ****** off elementals, and even a demonic cat spirit that scratches and claws I have never seen any evidence that any of these types of creatures fly around in high tech craft of one sort or another.

This is where people have made the mistake of grouping all extra dimensional entities into the category of "ET". If a being is born not on another planet, but on a completely different plane of reality all together and gets here through dimensional portals only then they are not "ET" they are "ED".

I do not want to hate on David Icke. I think that he has been very brave to allow the world to watch as he worked through his shamanic souls progression. That being said, other than a huge "new age" culture of followers of his material all proclaiming it as the truth I have never seen one single piece of non-circumstantial evidence that shows that it is even possible for a being existing in this version of reality to morph from one species to another at will.

If this was possible don't you think that we would see it replicated some where in nature. Yes in nature there are creatures that go through a metamorphasis from one type of being to another (ex. butterfly). There are also beings that can change the patterns on their skin to blend in (octopus, kuddle fish). There are no examples of a mammal that can shift into a reptile then back to a mammal. The way that DNA works at this frequency range will not allow for this to take place.

Now, have these people aligned them selves with extra dimensional entities that choose to take on the form of a reptile because of the archetypal symbology associated with that style of creation and the tendencies of a reptile to be a brainless carnivor? Yes, this is completely plausible. Do individuals who work with these people, who are basically channeling thought forms from extra dimensionals like this, from the point of view of someone with second sight sometimes appear to temporarily look like the thought forms of their masters that they serve?

Yes this is also plausible. Are these smoke and mirrors representations of beings created by these dark extra dimensional forces for the soul purpose of fulfilling an agenda to feed off of the fears of the consciousness of all those on the planet? Probably so. Did the galaxy design the game this way in this version of reality so that the good side would have a reason to evolve and learn more quickly? In my opinion HELL YES, no pun intended.

I have been around a few people that where deep into the illuminati black magic stuff and they had a presence about them that was very much the same as a demonic entity, because they had the thought form of a demon residing in their energy field. I know where the perception is coming from, this does not make perception reality.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-14-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:13 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

"The most important decision a person will ever make is if they live in a hostile universe or a peaceful one." (Albert Einstein)

People, it is not about what was or what is. It is about where you are going? Which universe are you going to choose to live in?

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-14-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why are we so anxious to jump out of bed with an abusive God the Father...and into another bed with an abusive God the Reptilian? Are these the same beings? How about focusing on the Holy Spirit within all of humanity? Do we want a demonic theocracy...or do we want to be free?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #13
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I do not want to hate on David Icke. I think that he has been very brave to allow the world to watch as he worked through his shamanic souls progression. That being said, other than a huge "new age" culture of followers of his material all proclaiming it as the truth I have never seen one single piece of non-circumstantial evidence that shows that it is even possible for a being existing in this version of reality to morph from one species to another at will.

If this was possible don't you think that we would see it replicated some where in nature. Yes in nature there are creatures that go through a metamorphasis from one type of being to another (ex. butterfly). There are also beings that can change the patterns on their skin to blend in (octopus, kuddle fish). There are no examples of a mammal that can shift into a reptile then back to a mammal. The way that DNA works at this frequency range will not allow for this to take place.
You're spot on with this assessment. Thank you for giving this explanation.

Quote:
I went with the intention to only see a UFO, and left with the knowledge of a lifetime for the proper protocols for making contact with extra terrestrial craft. I must agree with Steven that so far as the ET's that are allowed to travel interstellar, they are all advanced civilizations.
Thank you for telling us of your experience. I had it marked on my calendar, if this was the one in Shasta. I so wanted to go, but it didn't work out for me. So I am very glad you told us what you saw.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-14-2009 at 07:32 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #14
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely info, tone3jaguar.

On a very different note (with big apologies to tone3j):

I have a degree in psychology, plus one in social work, plus much experience in working on healing people at an inner level (and some experience of successfully doing exorcisms, and also spectacular genuine healings). I know of nothing more destructive, more satanic, more soul-eroding, than fear-mongering. Nothing! Not in the whole universe. It just keeps on destroying a little bit more of you all the time. It’s like the Middle Ages, with their ten centuries of dictatorship without culture. Black on black.

In jails (certainly in Australian jails), most child molesters get murdered by their fellow inmates. That’s how vile abuse is. (Actually, studies show that generally, verbal abuse is even more damaging than physical abuse.) And how do child molesters, and abusers of adults, gain and maintain their control over their victims? Simple. Through intensive fear-mongering. Ironically, then, we apparently get the following situation. Those individuals (perhaps, it would seem, severely scarred over and over in their childhoods by fear, and perhaps even no longer capable of seeing or admitting how damaged they apparently are, or at least of honestly admitting why) who “warn us” about The Devil are unwittingly doing some of the latter’s best work.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Lovely info, tone3jaguar.

On a very different note (with big apologies to tone3j):

I have a degree in psychology, plus one in social work, plus much experience in working on healing people at an inner level (and some experience of successfully doing exorcisms, and also spectacular genuine healings). I know of nothing more destructive, more satanic, more soul-eroding, than fear-mongering. Nothing! Not in the whole universe. It just keeps on destroying a little bit more of you all the time. It’s like the Middle Ages, with their ten centuries of dictatorship without culture. Black on black.

In jails (certainly in Australian jails), most child molesters get murdered by their fellow inmates. That’s how vile abuse is. (Actually, studies show that generally, verbal abuse is even more damaging than physical abuse.) And how do child molesters, and abusers of adults, gain and maintain their control over their victims? Simple. Through intensive fear-mongering. Ironically, then, we apparently get the following situation. Those individuals (perhaps, it would seem, severely scarred over and over in their childhoods by fear, and perhaps even no longer capable of seeing or admitting how damaged they apparently are, or at least of honestly admitting why) who “warn us” about The Devil are unwittingly doing some of the latter’s best work.
I totally agree with this, no offence taken at all. When I say I had been around these illuminati black magic types, the reason they where around me was because I was in the process of handing them their asses. The universal loop holes they have been using for centuries are closing and some of them know it. All of this suppressed information and truth is about to be thrown up by the consciousness of the planet like bad chicken. Hold on to something and ride it out and you will see some amazing things over the next couple of years.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Thanks for the report T3J.

I agree. Reading about such things and looking at pictures in no way compares to the experience of direct interaction.

Shortly after reading your initial posting, I went outside and saw the following. It was dusk, not fully dark. Looking to the SSW I saw a light the same brightness as Jupiter hanging motionless in the sky for several minutes. This light was within 15 degrees of the horizon, below and to the right of Jupiter which was also visible. It looked like a twin of Jupiter. With binoculars, it looked like a disk of similar size. The light very gradually dimmed over a minute or two without moving. The light then moved slowly upwards and then it started to show standard aviation flashing lights. These lights were definitely not visible before, even when the main light was quite dim. The craft passed directly over me but there was no jet noise associated with it. It should have been easily audible. I continued watching the craft through binoculars until it was no longer visible in the north. All I could ever see were the lights.

T3J, this is obviously similar to the "morphing" craft you saw. This was the same contact I've been working with for a while now. I was asked to mention that this was not an ARV. This is the second time I've seen a demonstration similar to something recently seen at a CSETI event.
Cool, maby one of the species of visitors has developed a tech to counter act the network of neutrino detecting satellites that are around the world that sense the visitors craft dematerializing. Not out of the question in the least. Some of these craft are so advanced that they can change into what ever the pilot(s) intend for them to change into.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Cool, maby one of the species of visitors has developed a tech to counter act the network of neutrino detecting satellites that are around the world that sense the visitors craft dematerializing. Not out of the question in the least. Some of these craft are so advanced that they can change into what ever the pilot(s) intend for them to change into.
I'm sure whatever they've got is ridiculously more advanced than what we've got. From what I've seen they could simply tweak the electronics of a detector to have it not respond if they wanted (without causing any permanent damage) like whatever they use to tweak radar detectors - clearly they are not simply sending a radar signal.

This is the longest continuous light display I have seen so far. It was also relatively early in the evening (8:30 PM) and there was commercial air traffic about. A bit more bold than what I've seen before.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Can a reptilian morph into whoever or whatever the hell it wants to? Can a 'ufo' morph into whatever the pilot wants it to be? If so...does no one find this creepy and spooky?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #19
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Can a 'ufo' morph into whatever the pilot wants it to be? If so...does no one find this creepy and spooky?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)

Just because we don't understand how something is done, is it necessary to be afraid of it? I would not say that I saw a ufo "morph". It simply generated a different configuration of lights. It may be possible to do such a thing by manipulating energy fields. It was too dark to see anything but the lights. We have to be careful how we interpret our observations.

I haven't met any reptilians except for the skinks that live around here and a few turtles.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who or what REALLY controls the City-States, the Moon, the Earth, the Solar System, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases? Who or what is at the heart of the New World Order? At what point should human beings become cautious or concerned regarding non-human beings?

I really and truly want to constructively interact with truly benevolent non-human beings...but I keep getting a sick and sinking feeling that human beings are not in control of what is occurring on Earth and the Moon...and that malevolent non-human beings are running the show.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong...but I'm beginning to think that humanity is in Sirius trouble.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Who or what REALLY controls the City-States, the Moon, the Earth, the Solar System, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases? Who or what is at the heart of the New World Order? At what point should human beings become cautious or concerned regarding non-human beings?

I really and truly want to constructively interact with truly benevolent non-human beings...but I keep getting a sick and sinking feeling that human beings are not in control of what is occurring on Earth and the Moon...and that malevolent non-human beings are running the show.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong...but I'm beginning to think that humanity is in Sirius trouble.
It is a hard truth to accept, but you live in a highly structured illusion that only the creator of all that is has control of, and you are a direct emanation of this creator. It is creation and the rest is just a story. You want to know who is really in control of the happenings on this planet?

Everything that happens on this planet, without exception, is the direct result of a manifestation of the collective consciousness of everyone on the planet. You and everyone else are the ones that are in control. The story of others actually having the control is made up so that you will continue to manifest them into the positions they have taken. If suddenly everyone on earth no longer believed that there were any people in control of this that and the other, within a few days all of the control and power mongers would loose their grip on everything.

This is why it is so critical that people realize and join together to manifest collectively a new society free of all of the bull s--t. This is what is happening right now as we speak. The trick is going to be doing it fast enough so that the Earth does not run out of time and take care of the situation for us. The more people that wake up and visualize the kind of future that we are capable of the less painful and dangerous this transition of consciousness will be.

You Have The Power and You always have!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This has been a very interesting post. I much rather continue along believing in that there are both good and bad.

I am tired of the scare tatics and from some people that I have learn to respect very well have confirmed the same information that I seen here

I will certaintly use Archangel Michael to protect me from evil as that is his job. Ever since I was little bad and good have been around so why should this be any different?

Thats ok, what do we have to lose? I rather be happy than afraid.

Ever since I pray to Jesus every night, I have not been bothered. I know this is true.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

There is truth to like attracts like and matches the vibration (why my children and I have been abducted by greys- I don't know but I don't believe in the Casseiopeans who state that those in STS get abducted) anyhow my belief is me must be very careful what we ask for and be specific.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is a hard truth to accept, but you live in a highly structured illusion that only the creator of all that is has control of, and you are a direct emanation of this creator. It is creation and the rest is just a story. You want to know who is really in control of the happenings on this planet?

This is why it is so critical that people realize and join together to manifest collectively a new society free of all of the bull s--t. This is what is happening right now as we speak. The trick is going to be doing it fast enough so that the Earth does not run out of time and take care of the situation for us. The more people that wake up and visualize the kind of future that we are capable of the less painful and dangerous this transition of consciousness will be.

You Have The Power and You always have!
Is a collectivist hive-mind of human slaves...subservient to the 'Master Race' really the goal? If humanity chooses Constitutional Responsible Freedom...will this be welcomed by the Universal Powers That Be? If humanity does not do what the 'Earth' expects (or demands?)...how will the 'Earth' take care of the situation for us? By exterminating the human race via deliberate and premeditated 'Earth Changes'?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-14-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Is a collectivist hive-mind of human slaves...subservient to the 'Master Race' really the goal? If humanity chooses Constitutional Responsible Freedom...will this be welcomed by the Universal Powers That Be? If humanity does not do what the 'Earth' expects (or demands?)...how will the 'Earth' take care of the situation for us? By exterminating the human race via deliberate and premeditated 'Earth Changes'?YouTube - ABC's 'V' - Upfront Trailer - with Elizabeth Mitchell - 3rd November 2009 YouTube - The Day The Earth Stood Still - Trailer HD
The hive mind is a lower state of consciousness that evolved way back when the universe was at a lower state of evolution than it is now. The concept of collective manifestation of the world we live on is not the hive mind. The hive concept is where the few direct the many in an organized socialist consciousness where the individuals act like individual aspects of the whole.

Collective consciousness is a law of the universe that can not be escaped. We do not need to have a goal of collective consciousness, we are already doing it. Most are just doing according to someone elses made up story instead of their own. This is what is changing. The illusion that the story is real is breaking down in the majority of the people on the planet. A critical number of people are beginning to say no to the false core beliefs that where taught to them from young ages. These are being purged simply by the evolution of the consciousness of the entire solar system and perhaps even the entire universe.

Because of this the minds of the many are being naturally freed and are beginning to form new understandings of the nature of the way that things work in the world. It is the job of all of us who know what our civilization is potentially capable of to help these people to understand what it is important to focus on and what is not important to focus on.

The Earth is not going to vomit the human race off of it. Earth changes will be localized and effect pockets of civilization where most of the people are refusing to allow the evolution of consciousness to change them. These things may not even kill people, however sometimes a little chaos is all it takes to get people to let go of ideas that they have become comfortable with. Not human induced illuminati chaos, natural event chaos.