Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Default Question about Event Timing

Hello, Avalon~

I'm a relatively new person here but have lurked for many months enjoying the open-minded conversations and information sharing at this place.

There are two event dates coming up that have me very interested and concerned...7.7.09 CME and 8.22.09 for something BIG.

What if these dates come and go and nothing happens as predicted? Is the answer going to be the same as it was for Blossom Goodchild? Oops? Or fraud? Or good aliens intervened?

I seriously want to know what people here think will be the answer if these events do not occur.

Peace and Love
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Question about Event Timing

Just a guess...but I just saw a thread about a solar impact on 8/22/09

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14425

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not THAT new, I'm actually in that thread. Thanks for linking to that event thread, Brook.

What do you think will happen if it doesn't happen?

Okay, I also want to know what do you think will happen if it DOES happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Just a guess...but I just saw a thread about a solar impact on 8/22/09

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14425

Old 06-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if it is supposed to be exactly on 7/7, but I am pretty sure that there will be some kind of event that begins to unveil the existence of other civilizations in our galaxy. Will it be UFO fleets everywhere like can be seen in dozens of Youtube vids. Or will it be anouncement(s) from world leaders about the existence of the stuff on the moon, or the ET relationships with the black government. I am not really sure what form it will come in. All I can tell you is that my guides who are part of the Galactic Federation say that early July is when the whole thing is going to break wide open. How fast and how much info we all get at first will probably be determined by the anxiety level they measure after the initial first contact. Hold on to something, its about to finally get nutty.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
Yeah, I'm not THAT new, I'm actually in that thread. Thanks for linking to that event thread, Brook.

What do you think will happen if it doesn't happen?

Okay, I also want to know what do you think will happen if it DOES happen?
I think it would be a long hot summer, if we survive it
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, tone3jaguar, I sooo want Your breakthrough to happen in early July and First Contact to be made!

Early July? My question to you is: What if they don't show?

I get weary of FC dates that don't materialize. And I know I am not alone.

Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I don't know if it is supposed to be exactly on 7/7, but I am pretty sure that there will be some kind of event that begins to unveil the existence of other civilizations in our galaxy. All I can tell you is that my guides who are part of the Galactic Federation say that early July is when the whole thing is going to break wide open. How fast and how much info we all get at first will probably be determined by the anxiety level they measure after the initial first contact. Hold on to something, its about to finally get nutty.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I think it would be a long hot summer, if we survive it
I like you BROOK but sometimes, you're just too negative.

We will be FINE. Take a deep breath and LIVE.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:08 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I like you BROOK but sometimes, you're just too negative.

We will be FINE. Take a deep breath and LIVE.
HaHaHa I think she's kidding! LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I hope so.

I think those dates will come and go. I'm not going to rely on false predictions anymore. Too much "boy who cried wolf" in those.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

The Awakening in Iran tells me things are progressing rapidly. I thank the universe and my fellow Avalonians for being ALIVE NOW.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
There are two event dates coming up that have me very interested and concerned...7.7.09 CME and 8.22.09 for something BIG.

What if these dates come and go and nothing happens as predicted?
When is the last time you predicted major events happening in advance?

Without any offence meant, let me take a long shot guess and say never?

The movie of earth is not so easy to predict. It's based on a lot of factors, infinite really, free will of all of the inhabitants being the primary driver.

The game is not so easy to figure out as picking some special numbered dates and waiting for something to happen on these dates... things will happen when they happen, and they'll happen quicker and in a better way, the more we personally are willing to work on our selves.

The more we connect to the higher consciousness within our hearts rather than waiting for something outside of us to do all the work for us based on some special date or whatnot, things will begin to happen, in us!

As we change ourselves, the world will reflect back to us this new consciousness, and the wave of enlightenment will roll over this planet and change ever atom, cell and electron into a much better and deeper reality...

Dates are only guide stones, free will is the determining factor on when things actually occur.

As it says in the new testament, the son knows not when these things will occur, only the father knows the time.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I'm one of those people who can't afford to relocate, whether based on prophecies or on the simple fact that living in a remote self-sufficient community with like-minded people would be saner. So I live where I live, like you said, and that's it. I have debts for ten years onward, I can hardly pay my bills and I'm looking for a job. I'm surrounded by people who have no idea that something is wrong with the world, including my family, girlfriend, and closest friends. I slip a wise remark now and then into the conversation, but the level of awarness is so low here that such a remark can't possibly trigger any awakening, not as long as the local day to day life goes along undisturbed. In my case, waiting for a prophecised date is kind of like hitting the snooze. You know you have to get up eventually, but if you try and wake up people, they get mad at you since they don't really have any reason for waking up yet. So you read this or that prophecy and you think: there's the date. That's the wake up call! And you hit the snooze until that date. And the date goes by, and nothing happens, so you read more prophecies, you pick another date and hit the snooze again. Until you realize that you might as well sleep all the way, no snooze, and have kind of a lucid, active participation in this manufactured dream. By "participation" I mean act as if this dream will never end, go along with the program, do what your family and friends expect of you. Even if it's vain, should any global awakening happen, at least it's not disturbing, and it's way better than to hit the snooze alone. Of course I'm still snoozing, otherwise I would not write here, but I'm seriously wondering about that lucid and active participation...
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think those dates will come and go. I'm not going to rely on false predictions anymore. Too much "boy who cried wolf" in those.
That's cool, suprises are better than anticipation anyways

Quote:
Hey, tone3jaguar, I sooo want Your breakthrough to happen in early July and First Contact to be made!

Early July? My question to you is: What if they don't show?

I get weary of FC dates that don't materialize. And I know I am not alone.

Peace.
I guess if it does not happen than I am a quack and it is tough ****.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:21 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So you are captain prophecy? Judmental behavior benefits no one including you. The Galactic Federation is going to throw the rules out the closer we get to the transition to the next higher level of reality. All of the stuff taught in the law of One about what they can and can not do is about to go out the window. Notice they never asked Ra if the rules would change as we approached the transition?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
So you are captain prophecy? Judmental behavior benefits no one including you. The Galactic Federation is going to throw the rules out the closer we get to the transition to the next higher level of reality. All of the stuff taught in the law of One about what they can and can not do is about to go out the window. Notice they never asked Ra if the rules would change as we approached the transition?

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #16
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

No need for the snarkiness. I have never claimed to be a prophet, or have visions of massive extinctions on Earth, etc. If major events are so difficult to pinpoint in time, then why do some of these prophets produce videos, books and websites claiming they know the special date for certain future events? And some of them continue to push the date of that event back as each one comes and goes, often for years.

I do believe there are many Seers who can foretell great transitions to the planet and within human societies. However most of them are indigenous people who do not sell their prophesies for profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No need for the snarkiness...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

its all perfect
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
its all perfect
Please elaborate. What do you mean?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on my travels...

June 22, 2009

In February of 2008, Earth Changes Media made headlines providing evidence of a connection between a Solar and Lunar Eclipse and catastrophic events. We displayed well documented evidence showing large earth changing events did occur within a 14 day window prior to, and 14 days immediately following an Eclipse.

Will a similar scenario occur as the result of the coming Full 'Solar' Eclipse?

Let's take a look at history and the scientific evidence of "cycles". Below I will list the dates of 'full lunar eclipse' from 2001 to 2011.

Although earthquakes are certainly at the top of all emergency managements list, volcanoes are not far behind. I am most concerned with recent volcanic events in Northern and Central America which may be progress to full eruptions.

2001 Dec 14: Annular Solar Eclipse

January 25 2001 - (India) A magnitude 7.6 earthquake shook the Indian Province of Gujarat. It was one of the two most deadly earthquakes to strike India in its recorded history. The death toll was 19,727, number of injured at 166,000, over 600,000 people were left homeless, with 348,000 houses destroyed and an additional 844,000 damaged.

2003 May 31: Annular Solar Eclipse

May 2 2003 - (Turkey) At least 176 people have died and 521 people were injured after a magnitude 6.4 earthquake that shook the eastern Turkey's Bingol province. Several public buildings collapsed in the centre of Bingol city and its vicinity. The last official report concerning the consequences of the earthquake in the city indicates about 570 buildings were collapsed and about 6000 others were damaged.

May 21 2003 - (Algiers) A strong earthquake measuring 6.8 magnitude struck the coastal region east of Algiers and the Tell Atlas mountains of Algeria. 2,251 people died, another 1,200 missing, 10,243 were injured and 200,000 made homeless.

May 26 2003 - (Japan) A 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit northern Japan, however, there were no casualties and very few people were injured due to the depth (about 44 miles underground) of the epicenter of the earthquake.

2003 Nov 23: Total Solar Eclipse

Nov 17 2003 - (Alaska) A 7.8 earthquake hits Aleutian Islands, Alaska; tsunami warning issued.

2004 Apr 19: Partial Solar Eclipse

April 2004 - (United States) Yellowstone Super Volcano experienced over 400 quakes within three days. This type of increase in earthquake activity is called a "swarm". Parts of the caldera were closed to the public with areas of surface temperatures reaching over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Some reports were telling of the sole of on-lookers shoes were melting just prior to the area's closing.

2004 Oct 14: Partial Solar Eclipse

October 23 2004 - (Japan) A series of powerful earthquakes the strongest with a magnitude of 6.7 jolted northern Japan, killing at least 30 people and injuring more than 2000 people largely as the result of building collapse. The strongest earthquakes occurred during a period of several hours with the main epicenter located near Yamakoshi village, Niigata Prefecture. Thousands of landslides were triggered by the earthquakes and aftershocks with much associated damage to roads, agricultural fields, and residential.

2007 Mar 19 Partial Solar Eclipse

March 3 2007 - (Sumatra) Two strong earthquakes shook the west coast of the Indonesian island of Sumatra on Tuesday, killing at least 70 people, 460 serious injuries have been reported, spread across many towns and regencies in West Sumatra. Over 43,000 houses were damaged, with over 12,000 of those severely damaged.

2007 Sept 11 Partial Solar Eclipse

August 15 2007 - (Peru) Large 8.0 earthquake hits Peru. Over 514 died, with 1,090 injured, and around 40,035 families rendered homeless. A further 30,542 families have been affected.

September 12, 2007 Sumatra, Indonesia - 8.5 Quake 25 Killed

2008 Feb 07 Annular Solar Eclipse

February 12th 2008 - (United States) A "swarm" of over 100 earthquakes hit Baja California, Mexico. Swarms also began off the Oregon Coast, Northern Calif., and Alaska. They are still occurring with no sign of letting up.

2009 Jan 26 Annular Solar Eclipse

December 27th 2008 - Montserrat Volcano Hurls Lava, Rocks, Ash - A volcano on the tiny Caribbean island of Montserrat has resumed its rumbling and hurled rocks and lava toward the abandoned capital. The observatory said Friday that the Soufriere Hills volcano spewed ash 10,000 feet (3,048 meters) into the air on Christmas Eve.

January 14th 2009 - Swarm of Earthquake Activity Over For Now at Yellowstone National Park. This sequence of more than 500 seismic events was most intense on December 27, 2008. The sequence included sixteen events of magnitude 3 to 3.9 and approximately 70 of magnitude 2 to 3 (as of Sunday afternoon, Jan. 4, 2009).

February 10th 2009 - Earthquake 'Swarm' Hits North of San Francisco - Just north of San Francisco, an area called 'The Geysers' which is not unfamiliar to earthquake swarms. However, a recent escalation in magnitude has invited a heightened concern. A 3.7 magnitude quake occurred on Feb. 20th which is a triggering signal for seismologist to take note and monitor more closely.

This article is not about scaring you, it is about encouraging preparedness. No need to panic, but perhaps a need to take an inventory on your general preparedness list.

Those who have a general 7 day preparedness kit, not only are better off physically, but emotionally as well. Just knowing you have basic equipment and protocol, eases the mind and reduces the potential for panic.

Earth Changes Media has made available a 'free' link with a complete list of preparedness items and protocol for all types of events. Just click on the link below.

Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/survival/index.php

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1245778026

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-23-2009 at 09:04 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote