Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nancy Regan frequently sees dead Ronald Regan

http://www.newser.com/story/60666/na...ee-ronnie.html

Is she crazy, or one of us?
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nancy Regan frequently sees dead Ronald Regan

Probably neither.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
sleepingnomore

She was always into Astrology, readings, etc. It's sad, she probably misses him so much she convinces herself she sees him. But who really knows, there are many things we don't understand.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it depends on who a person is closest to in life. Both Elaine and I see our departed pet cat Maggie who was lain to rest about four years ago. Before then, oh, about 10 years ago, we kept seeing our landlady's doberman who was killed by a car as she panicked in a thunder storm.(The dog, not the landlady.)

Now I can't speak for Elaine, but I'm not mad - I always drool when I smell and hear bacon frying. And that tic I get in my eye, well, it's dry and dusty out here and as the pigs fly overhead they create a dust storm. I'm relieved that elephants,(especially the pink and blue ones) don't fly - they just jump like kangaroos. You wouldn't believe the dust they can kick up.

Which reminds me of the bloke who was arrested on suspicion of being a sex maniac. When asked at the police station for some means of identification, he reached into his coat pocket and took out five packets of condoms. Then he reached into another pocket and pulled out another three packets of condoms.

Looking on with satisfaction at having caught this sex maniac, the cops just waited as he went through all his pockets producing packet after packet of condoms.

Finally, the cops, deciding that they had proven their case, asked him to explain having that many condoms on his person. Looking up at them and blinking furiously, the bloke asks for a glass of water and a couple of aspirins. These were brought to him and within a few seconds, he stopped blinking. He then explained to the cops:

"When I get stressed, I start to wink uncontrollably, if I don't take a couple of aspirin within a few minutes I start blinking uncontrollably. Now, the reason I've got so many condoms is because when I go to a drug store and ask for a packet of aspirins, the pharmacist sees me winking and gives me condoms instead.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Very Funny I had a good laugh at that one. I dont think shes crazy tho. I respect her telling the honet truth as she knows it
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to know if she sees him in full view, or just glimpses out of the corner of her eye like we see the cat and dog. In our case, it's reassuring to know that pets also have an afterlife.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Nancy Regan frequently sees dead Ronald Regan

Bill Hicks addressed this in one of his skits:

Also, one of his most important, "What is the point of life?"

Warning Bill was not restrained in his use of english or body language.

He was however a genius, philosopher, master creator of comedy, a truth finder, and yes, a bit of Southern Rebel.

Rest in Peace Bill!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post

Last edited by taadev; 06-09-2009 at 09:21 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I continue to be very suspicious of anything supernatural. I believe that people see and experience real phenomenon...but I think that we live in a haunted planet. I don't doubt that the soul of Ronald Reagan is alive...but my question is...who really appears to Nancy? It is my understanding that spiritual entities can impersonate people. I don't trust the physical realm...so why should I trust the supernatural realm...which I know very little about?

I liked the second Bill Hicks clip better than the first. David Icke uses the quote. Regarding the first clip...Hicks may have been thinking about Ronnie while he was being screwed by HW. I bought a book of Reagan speeches. I didn't buy a book of Bush speeches. Nuff said.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-09-2009 at 11:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Especially something claiming to be Reagan; before I'd looked at what was happening at the time, but blocked from the news, I too liked him as he was very personable.
He also seemed to reinvigorate interest in politics, but in a highly controlled media country was this a good thing or did it make Americans more mind controlled?

The Reagan clip was not even Hick's best rendition of that skit, but the other had the Reagan skit in the middle.

Personally, I'll take a Hicks speech over Reagans any day...

Curiously Reagan was one of the first to allude to the "UFOs from outer space" the NWO has planned for us with Project Blue Beam, but trust me they're only unidentified to you and me and they're from THIS PLANET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I continue to be very suspicious of anything supernatural. <SNIP>

I liked the second Bill Hicks clip better than the first. David Icke uses the quote. Regarding the first clip...Hicks may have been thinking about someone else while he was being screwed by HW. I bought a book of Reagan speeches. I didn't buy a book of Bush speeches. Nuff said.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote