Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default My First meeting with a psychic/spiritual adviser

Greetings, for anyone questioning spirituality recently in their lives, i feel this thread will be of great assistment.
-----------------------------
Today definitely marked some sort of turning point in my life. I've been telling myself recently, and constantly (to affirm in my personal mind) that no things really happen as "coincidence". There truly is reason in all things, yet much, we do not understand.

To give you some background, my mother has been going to psychics since before i was born. Funny enough, she never told me anything of what they said about me unless i pried and pried.

In just over the past 2 years now i have taken a crazy turn in my life. All for the better i think, i have gone from the highest of highs to truly the lowest of lows (one occurrence of lows being without money, in a foreign and non-english speaking country, camping in the mountains with bare essentials), however prevailing against all circumstances by forcing a somehow positive outlook on life. I feel i have grown tremendously in the recent past.

Since coming back from this recent and extremely long backpacking trip i have expressed my interest in all things spiritual (psychic, energy, global oneness, 'not known by modern science' you name it, etc.)

My mother expressed that it was time for me to get my own psychic reading.

On the way to the psychic i listened to one of the tapes of my moms "girl parties" regarding this certain psychic and what he had to say about my mother. To tell you in a nutshell, it was absolutely incredible. This tape was 5 years old, and among many things I was greatly relieved to hear that I could be living to be "as old as dirt" as he said. I have always been interested in longevity. That fact no doubt adds to my sudden liken of teas.

When we got to the psychic (both mom and i were having separate readings) I offered to go first and we sat in his office. With one large sigh he began to look around me and started to talk it up. It's really like talking to a normal person, but you'll notice that the things that (legit) psychics say are EXTREMELY personal. Thankfully, i put all personal inhibitions behind me when i started "changing", so i really have nothing to hide. I am me, Accept or don't accept.

His first comment was "wow, you are really deep. You have a very old soul. You came to earth to serve". I didn't know what to say so i was kinda just quiet the entire time, trying to just calm myself for what lay ahead.

Interjection: I have played piano for 17 years now, some of it semi-professionally in upscale parties and private "meetings". During my spiritual growth i have tapped into playing other instruments, but most noteably is my ability to tap into my emotions into creating songs. I can't really describe it better than that. I have many talents, ranging from extreme sports abilities to throwing a damn good vase on the potters wheel.

This guy started stating that music highly surrounds my vibration, and that i have an amazing future in it, if i choose to do so. He mentions somewhere in here how "If i want to learn how to be a millionaire, ill seek insight from a millionaire. What much can poor people teach?" (I thought of this maybe in light of how i had just traveled on no money basically, and had been practically a bum for some time, volunteering here and there for food/shelter).

The guy also mentioned that with my meditation that i am developing "Awareness of Global Energies", but my struggle will be identifying them when they're present. He also said my inspiration and psychic abilities are going to reach new heights in the near future (i was super happy by this possible placebo ).

What hit solid with me though was how he knew that one of my dear friends had taken her life recently, for i had told no one of it. He said she was there with me, it made me feel great!

I can't really get into all of it, but lastly he mentioned, "Greetings, I am aware of future prophecies and i want to let you know that most of it is not true. Yes we are entering into new energies, but your thoughts effects your outcomes." This was definitely noteable of my "fear factor" stuff going on when i started reading of all this stuff (you know what i mean). He gave me some dates in this year, and also in a year a little ways down the road. Sorry guys, but (if all correct) 2012 is disinformation - Great things to look forward to though!

If you do not have awareness of this kind of stuff, i suggest you use the law of attraction for your own psychic session, for this will be looked at as a "turning point" in my life. I'm very thankful.

P.S. My mom worked a previous life in the vatican
------------

Nevertheless, the true reason i am composing this thread is because not only do i have a lot of tasks to complete, but i must take a great amount of time away from project avalon and other sites i regularly visit, for it really is not bettering myself. I love you all!
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote