Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Wayshower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wake-up call

Is it just me or is anyone else starting to get concerned about the way that Project Camelot is going?
I have tremendous respect for both Bill and Kerry from the articles and interviews that Camelot has produced over the years, I also appreciate that the quality and integrity of Camelot's output must depend upon careful screening and analysis to avoid being 'led up the garden path' of disinformation, so to speak. Credit due on occasion in the past when Camelot announced it no longer accepted the credibility of a certain 'witness'.
The interviews are also enriched by the style adopted - relaxed, encouraging, teasing out that little bit extra, occasionally controversial, even confontational in small measure where required. For me, Bill's approach always seems to accept the bigger picture and allow a more liberal expression of view, in contrast to Kerry's narrower, more focussed interview style.
I have felt that Camelot has tended over recent months to lurch towards the doom and gloom scenario a little too much for my personal taste/belief.
However, the spur for this post is the 30th December two highlight plug for Amitakh Stanford. Trusting Camelot, I hiked over to the links. To say I have rarely read such unadulterated drivel is not an understatement: surely such banal and fanciful fiction has no place alongside the other high quality, authentic, revealing reports which brings us to Camelot so regularly. How Kerry can recommend:"...it holds some interesting clues and insight into what's really going on, in my opinion" - gives me cause for concern of Camelot's future.
Although I am sure not intentional, the juxtaposition of such clap-trap to another eye-opening, well researched and authenticated report by David Willcock shows a complete lack of editorial judgement.
Come on Camelot, get back on track. You are a scarce resource and we would hate to see you descend into the trivial.
Wayshower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wake-up call

Having followed Project Camelot from day one, I am having a rat-ship-sinking kind of feeling which seems not to disspiate. So much so that it has prompted me to start writing on this forum. So, don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing!
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

people are listening to their inner voices more and more, and finding the truth inside...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Wayshower,

hello - if you haven't already seen Bill's latest interview,
it's worth checking out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ

peace
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Wake-up call

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
Wayshower,

hello - if you haven't already seen Bill's latest interview,
it's worth checking out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ

peace
Definitely worth watching, Bill discuses what steps are being taken to counter

disinformation. I have noticed that allot of what Bill and Kerry do is just put

out information whether neg/pos and leave it to us, on what were gonna

take in and filter out. If you notice though a great majority of the members

on this site filter out the negative and I am glad you support David he is one

of my favorite speakers. The fact is when a majority of people were spewing

negative info, he was one of the few putting a positive side to 2012.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
Wayshower
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that disinfo is always a challenge. The Internet has wonderful potential for the disemmination of information, however the secret is telling the wheat from the chaff.
Just about the safest way I find is what sits well with you, yourself, at the end of the day.
But I don't find Amitakh Stanford 'disinformation' - it is just pure comic book fantasy that would even be out of place in a Lucas/Spielberg kids' movie.
What on earth PC are thinking of including this - let alone recommending it - is what concerns me.
Wayshower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and, Kerrie,
are both 'old wise' ones,
they would be far better,
to interview each other ~
and, tell us, what they both know

Sure some people like stclair/icke/and, wilcock
green & wife, john lear, duncan
(and, likely a few others are very good)

(instead of going on with crain_drains)

The real wealth of avalon/and, camelot
is found, in all the members,

i'd really love to hear Kerrie; and, Bill
tell us, what they believe, and, why !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

I agree.

Something that has bothered me is that very few of the witness have any real credibility. David Wilcock spouts out things like Obama has good intentions or he's going to go public about disclosure on a certain date. Alex Collier, Cliff High and others make predictions that don't pan out. Dan Burish lost me. Benjamin Fulford often sounds like fantasy much of the time and George Green is a bit to fear mongoring for my tastes.

Yet all of these people seem intelligent and speak with a style that seems authentic, but ultimately you either have to go along with what they tell you or just say forget it.

I think that a lot of us have spent a great deal of time trying to unravel this puzzle and Camelot is a great resource for hearing different concepts, but after all is said and done and you've watched a hundred or so hours of material and your still no closer to the truth, it is frustating. Which is maybe the key issue. I beleive that a lot of us feel very close to unraveling the mystery, but there is just that one missing piece.

Forgive the rant style of this post. I like what Bill and Kerry are doing and I think that Camelot is a great idea and ultimately is doing good, if nothing more that to get people to think.

But I for one, would love to learn something that is solid enough to build a real movement around.

Peace and love...Taomation
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote