Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Messages from Matthew

Some of you may or may not be familiar with the Matthew Books... Essentially these are books written by a woman (Suzanne Ward) that is channeling information from her deceased son. Well, she continues to do so every month and posts a "blog" of sorts once a month of these messages from her son Matthew. I have been reading them for some time and they always tend to help me to move closer towards love and away from fear. I fully understand the inherent dangers in channeling information and that not all of it is true, but this information from Matthew has always resonated really well for me. So, use your own discernment, is what I would recommend. However, I wanted to bring the messages for October to everyone's attention because I think they include a plethora of valuable information that we have all been discussing lately.

I was particularly intrigued by the fact that Matthew mentions David Wilcock, as well as disclosure by Obama and even goes on to explain a little about the different dimensions (which we all have been wondering about lately). I can't recommend this month's transmissions enough. Here is a link to them...

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=113&z=2

A particular paragraph that I wanted to highlight for people's attention is this one...

Quote:
Because that is not in keeping with Earth's desire for her beloved souls, the master planning council in conjunction with spiritually evolved beings among you decided to reverse the order of two major parts of the plan. Originally it was thought that exposure of the dark ones' controlling hand in myriad worldly matters would arouse the sleepers and then there would be the revelation that newcomers from distant lands have come to help you clean up the mess your world is in. But awakening of the masses isn't happening as quickly as need be and time is of the essence, so it has been agreed to jolt the many sound sleepers with something that cannot miss getting everyone's attention—your governments acknowledging that other intelligent beings are in the universe.
Bolded for emphasis.

Very interesting indeed...

Last edited by TempestGarden; 10-20-2009 at 10:59 PM.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:14 AM   #2
Spregovori

Default Re: Messages from Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I fully understand the inherent dangers in channeling information....
What are the dangers of channeled info?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The dangers are that it could be a load of old nonsense and just some ones imagination working over time
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

According to Rayelon (Obergon Chronicles) channeled info is downloaded unto people by electronic means (similar to the AI system) created by the PTB as a new age disinfo program.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
According to Rayelon (Obergon Chronicles) channeled info is downloaded unto people by electronic means (similar to the AI system) created by the PTB as a new age disinfo program.
According to what I have read and seen or heard (over the net) in past weeks/months people everywhere are accusing each other to be a disinfo.

There is a total confusion when it comes to ET existence and their would be intentions. This proves much.

The most obvious prove is that someone is doing an outstanding job at destabilizing and down-grading the whole movement (all possible different variations) and keeping them separate.

Somehow non seem to care much or they have their own personal believes about what is the "true" story or the "right" path - for which one can always say it was induced artificially and is just another system of control or disinfo.

Do we have a never ending story here?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Do we have a never ending story here?
I'm afraid, we do....that's why i take any message with a grain of salt...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
that's why i take any message with a grain of salt...
I am afraid that will not be enough to make a change for the better
Old 10-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Swanny;179916]The dangers are that it could be a load of old nonsense and just some ones imagination working over time [/E]

I do know that most of the song writers and even authors get their information this way. My friends will get off the internet instantly when such information starts flowing in. So I have to think that there is something to all of this. I don't believe they sit there and meditate and it comes over. It doesnt happen that way for them.......In fact sometimes someone shows up.

I just think it s/b coming from more than one source or not picked up off the internet as chatter. I am not putting down Cliff HIgh, as I do think what he does is quite brilliant. In fact some of his stuff has been proven

Whenever their EGO gets into the picture or others, its a complete turnoff of any valuable meaning.

People that go looking for the information will usually get exactly what they are looking for because its already a thought.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
What are the dangers of channeled info?

isn't another danger also, that the channeled material could be coming from someone diguising themselves as an angel or good spirit/alien; but it's coming from a darker or lower astral being/alien? Since deception is the name of the game for them, this is how they can deceive as well.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I guess noone liked the messages (lol)...

Even if they are utter nonsense, I find them to be very uplifting and to at least offer a ray of hope anyways.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote