Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Coming out on top of this

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:52 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Coming out on top of this

Seems the more people have to lose, the more ASLEEP and unwilling to consider alternatives they are.

Since I am "poor folk" I simply spent all my money on commodities like gasoline (3 tanks in my garage), food (over $900 worth stored) and survival gear (portable power, bug-out-bag contents), leaving me very little for day to day living.

Hey, at least I got some value out of it. Nearly everything I bought is consumable and will be valuable if the economy crashes Big.

My brother on the other hand, just refi'd a house and has well over $140,000.00 JUST SITTING IN A BANK

I have warned and warned him. We both think each other is nuts, and I am hoping HE has the last laugh.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

I was thinking in the same way , the more i do more questions comes up. I took for example the euro, the way it was introduce , how all the countries changes their currency for the euro, etc. I don't think gold or silver will solve any global problem, maybe if you need to get on a plane and go somewhere else well you could pay with silver or gold coins but that won't solve the global problem. In fact what i did find very estrange is how the supposedly (amero) is designed, if 3 countries going to team up , like Europe did, well i find normal to use some of those countries symbols or historic icons to appear in the new coin , like the euro. But this amero , from the pictures that are in the net , they all looks almost the same the most intriguing part is that in one of the sides of the coin the eagle appears on top of the world , like grasping the globe , at least that's the impression i get. I mean why don't use the other countries symbols or historical monuments. Don't know but i feel that something is not right with that, i'll wait to see what will happen.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:58 AM   #5
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #6
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:06 AM   #7
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:51 AM   #8
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:05 AM   #9
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Arrow,

I pretty well live day to day as far as savings go so what I have, I put into food and survival stuff (probably 3 months supply). If I can round up some extra coin, I would invest in some junk silver.

When I was 15 (32 years ago) I was big into reading the Tuesday Lobsang Rampa series (18 books by a Tibetan monk put out in the 60's, 70's and 80's). He died in Calgary, Canada in the early 80's, after travelling around the whole world, basically. Everything he says is so relevant today and I use his wisdom as my "bible" in all that I come across today. As each decade passes, his words amplify in truth.

I have to say that I love this group of people that we have become because I live in PEI, Canada and I have had no-one my whole life to talk about the things that we talk about here (except one brother who is on the same wavelength, thankfully). It feels really good to be a part of this community.

THANK YOU BILL AND KERRY.

Rampa's main mantra was that we are here on this earth to learn life's lessons and advance through "our schooling" in hopes of advancing to the next dimension. In other words, life on earth is "hell" (or school) where our soul learns, through reincarnation, and advances and we can't move on to "university" (or next dimension) until we've learned the lessons of high school, which may take about 1,000 reincarnations for this partcular "round of existence".

One thing that sticks with me, in light of all that is going on today, is that in one of his books (written in the 60's), he says that in the year 2008 or 2009, the Martians will get one heck of a fireworks display from the earth (sounds kind of "nookular" to me).

He also said, back in the 60's, that we would be visited by the aliens in and around these times.

I believe we are all learning "life to life" and that we chose to be here in this super crazy time to learn a lot because we knew that we were capable of handling anything that could be thrown at us and that, in the end (our soul's experience) it would make us stronger and help us to advance to the next dimension (to start all over again learning the next lessons of life in our quest to get closer and closer to the Prime Creator - God, Allah or whatever you want to call it).
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:11 AM   #10
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Coming out on top of this

I DONT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH SO TRANSLATE PLEASE....

ACABO DE TERMINAR DE LEER LO QUE ESCRIBES Y LA VERDAD PIENSO QUE NO TIENES NI LA MENOR IDEA DE LO QUE PASA EN REALIDAD. DICE QUE TRABAJAS PARA UNA FIRMA QUE SUPO DE ANTEMANO LO QUE IBA A PASAR Y QUE NO LO PUEDES DIVULGAR, ¿DIME QUIEN PUEDE SABER QUIEN ERES? ¿ACASO SOLO TU ESTUBISTE AL FRENTE DE ESA INFORMACION? SI DE VERDAD QUISIERAS AYUDAR DANDO CONSEJO A LOS DEMAS EN CUESTIONES FINANCIERAS DEBERIAS POSTEAR ESE MENSAJE QUE DICES NO PUEDES POR QUE HAS FIRMADO "standard non-disclosure agreement. I will be fired if I post the email". I TELL YOU HO KNOWS YOU ARE YOU AND YOU WAS THE ONLY WHO SAW THAT MAIL????

POR FAVOR SI QUIERES AYUDAR DI LA VERDAD Y NO TRATES DE SORPRENDER A LAS PERSONAS QUE QUIEREN TRATAR DE SOBRELLEVAR ESTA CRISIS.

GRACIAS... THANKS
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #11
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

I FINISH FINISHING READING WHAT YOU WRITE AND THE TRUTH FODDER THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE NOR THE SMALLER IDEA THAN IT HAPPENS IN FACT. IT SAYS THAT YOU WORK FOR A COMPANY/SIGNATURE THAT KNEW BEFOREHAND WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND THAT YOU CANNOT DISCLOSE IT, IT TELL ME WHO CAN KNOW WHO YOU ARE? PERHAPS ONLY YOUR ESTUBISTE TO THE FRONT OF THAT INFORMATION? IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO HELP GIVING TO ADVICE TO OTHERS IN FINANCIAL QUESTIONS DEBERIAS POSTEAR THAT MESSAGE THAT YOU SAY YOU CANNOT SO THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED"standard non-disclosure agreement. I will be fired if I post the email". I TELL YOU HO KNOWS YOU ARE YOU AND YOU WAS THE ONLY WHO SAW THAT MAIL????

PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO HELP I GAVE THE TRUTH AND YOU DO NOT TRY TO SURPRISE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRY TO BEAR THIS CRISIS.

GRACIAS... THANKS

WANTING TO KNOW IS A QUESTION OF PHYSICAL AND MENTAL INTEGRITY…

---------------------------------------------------
good ol babel fish. i knew everyone would want to see what was written. but i dont quite understand what you are saying loco maybe it needs further translation guys.
benny
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #12
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

[
My brother on the other hand, just refi'd a house and has well over $140,000.00 JUST SITTING IN A BANK

I have warned and warned him. We both think each other is nuts, and I am hoping HE has the last laugh.[/QUOTE]

You are beautiful. This is about the size of my family responses. They are not doing anything different. That is ok with me. you just remind me to be grateful about outcomes. It all good in the end.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:43 AM   #13
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the mystic Eastern (England) lands and I am just about to buy some gold...then I thought mmmm nah SILVER....!

I am still indecided what else I can invest in! musical instruments hold their value.... but can I eat them....?

I've got a housing project to complete...should I just put loads of money in to that??? I am hoping a sensible answer will present itself, presently....
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #14
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

great thread ! I am fearful about gold yea a little bit is ok but
ya know they took that away before ... silver yea a little
but the real answer might be further down the road.
What skills you might have to trade and work with a
smaller community of folks ,,,,maybe its just labor,, maybe you
have skills you don't realize yet ..
I met an 80 year old lady who said her pension check was late
( from GM ) and what was she to do ? I tried to explain to her
she could teach us alot ( I would hope ) canning -planting
God knows what ..
I know there were people that made money & got thru
the depression of the 30's & people who got thru the Soviet
collapse & the many who get thru endlessly the ups and downs
of the carribean ( check the movie " LIFE & DEBT " )
at http://freedocumentaries.org
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #16
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

hey broken arrow

is there anything else your associates know about what is to come. do you know in what ways they are preparing.

benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-09-2008 at 11:52 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #17
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I can't see how getting gold is of any help, unless you can sell it back for a new currency. Even then, gold, silver, any precious metal, would be acquired at the new trading value based on the value of a new currency, depending on its valuation.

If you buy thousands of devalued dollars worth of gold, how much new valued currency can you get for that amount in gold. And on what is that new currency valued with tho start?

The other possibility is an interim time frame when there is no solid currency, while the current currency has lost almost all its value.

What is the point of having the gold then? Anyone believes he will go and buy a piece of bread with a chunk of gold? How many such chunks can you get for the money? How many coins? Can you trade with half coins? Quarter of coins? Smaller fractions? It makes no sense. Your pockets would end up emptied after just a few trips to the grocery store. It just is not workable. And the grocery store guy could not split the coins to pay between the different types of services he requires to hold his shop.

And, for those in the US, it seems to me that Patriot Act prohibited the use of such hard currencies to prevent untraceable transactions that could finance 'terrorism'.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #18
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

Okay. here's my take:

I'm a government employee. I work for the Dept of Transportation. From what I hear from the higher ups is that we have job stability. (grain of salt, naturally) I get paid bi weekly as does my wife. Just like most Americans, we live pay check to pay check. What we have been doing is real easy and safe. Take a full amount to cover all bills and leave it in the bank. Whatever is left over for food, gas, and such is taken out in cash. Little by little we have been stocking up on food. Once done, I will be purchasing a few weapons. ( I do have a sword collection, but bullet beats sword every time,,lol) Luckily, 3 years ago we kind of figured this is where the country/world is heading so we moved to a mountain. Way we see it, food is walking around and there are several lakes within walking distance. Worst comes to worst.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #19
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi LOCOAZ2008,

I hope this helps.

I've just finished reading what you have written and truthfully I think that you don't have the least idea of what is truly happening. You said that you work for a company which knows beforehand what will happen and that you cannot free the information. Tell me, who could know who you are? By chance is it only you who has this information? If it's true that you want to help giving advice to the rest of us on the question of finance you should post the message that you said you can't because you had signed a "standard non-disclosure agreement. I will be fired if I post the email"
I tell you, who knows that you are really you and that you were the only one who saw that e-mail?

Please, if you want to help, tell the truth and don't try and shock the people who are trying to overcome this crisis.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOAZ2008 View Post

ACABO DE TERMINAR DE LEER LO QUE ESCRIBES Y LA VERDAD PIENSO QUE NO TIENES NI LA MENOR IDEA DE LO QUE PASA EN REALIDAD. DICE QUE TRABAJAS PARA UNA FIRMA QUE SUPO DE ANTEMANO LO QUE IBA A PASAR Y QUE NO LO PUEDES DIVULGAR, ¿DIME QUIEN PUEDE SABER QUIEN ERES? ¿ACASO SOLO TU ESTUBISTE AL FRENTE DE ESA INFORMACION? SI DE VERDAD QUISIERAS AYUDAR DANDO CONSEJO A LOS DEMAS EN CUESTIONES FINANCIERAS DEBERIAS POSTEAR ESE MENSAJE QUE DICES NO PUEDES POR QUE HAS FIRMADO "standard non-disclosure agreement. I will be fired if I post the email". I TELL YOU HO KNOWS YOU ARE YOU AND YOU WAS THE ONLY WHO SAW THAT MAIL????

POR FAVOR SI QUIERES AYUDAR DI LA VERDAD Y NO TRATES DE SORPRENDER A LAS PERSONAS QUE QUIEREN TRATAR DE SOBRELLEVAR ESTA CRISIS.

GRACIAS... THANKS
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #20
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Self sufficiency as much as possible.

Learn new skills to grow food and build 'things'

keep up to date with cheap energy products in solar and wind.

Look for local people with your attitude. The rest will fall into place
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:08 AM   #21
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #22
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Good Post .....

We are morphing .... taking a 90 degree turn. Like a catapillar to a butterfly.

I"m glad we have cyber space to globally connect. My gram who passed 2 years ago, couldn't understand the internet that well and yet we speak / share almost daily around the world.

WELL I've been consciously preparing on as many levels as possible (mind/ body/ spirit/ emotional) for about 12 years now. Sub-consciouslly i'm sure much longer .....

My fam & close friends have a pretty good idea many huge events are yet to unfold and as they do ..... WE WILL STAY IN OUR HEART!! ALL WILL BE and I FORESEE A 7 th GOLDEN AGE baby ..... wooooo weeeeee

love, light and laughter
R.
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #23
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi LOCOAZ2008,

I hope this helps.

I've just finished reading what you have written and truthfully I think that you don't have the least idea of what is truly happening. You said that you work for a company which knows beforehand what will happen and that you cannot free the information. Tell me, who could know who you are? By chance is it only you who has this information? If it's true that you want to help giving advice to the rest of us on the question of finance you should post the message that you said you can't because you had signed a "standard non-disclosure agreement. I will be fired if I post the email"
I tell you, who knows that you are really you and that you were the only one who saw that e-mail?

Please, if you want to help, tell the truth and don't try and shock the people who are trying to overcome this crisis.

Thank you.
MY thoughts, written more clearly. Thanks for that, I hate typing...
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #24
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #25
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
thank you Lance,

appreciate your concise commentary on my posts. i suppose you haven't read them all or perhaps you would have gathered that my focus is that we need to collectively rely on unifying as a people of the world while respecting each other's sovereignity.

perhaps that idea is out of your scope. i will say this,

your religiously biased slander posted on a different thread is truly not needed. not here, not anywhere.

you are free to disagree, you are free to an opinion and a belief but slanderous deception is a tool which is at best, a base mechanism.

you purposefully attempted to imply i was a 'shiite' on a different thread for reason's unknown.

that's not an opinion. that is presumptuous and slanderous.

first off, shiite implies of the muslim religion, which i'm not.

however, i respect all peoples beliefs and religious background.

perhaps you are curious as to what religious belief i'm affiliated with.

ok, NONE.

Lance, let's hear a bit about you, mate. what's your belief system? why do you throw around the word shiite in a negative way?

care to share?
Reread the post, and my response. I'm not here to bring my grammar down to yours mate. If you can't figure out what a comma, mid-sentence means, go back to school in another country that teaches grammar. I use 'shiite' because if I use 'swear words' they end up as nice little stars in the text. But hey, you've a whopping amount of posts, probably spent all of two hours in the archives and know everything. Sounds great.

Im a Canadian farmer whom is deciding upon what guns to own and which miniature breed of cattle to get while harvesting my meagre 5 acres which will feed 20. I've a flock of hens, live with Amazonian plant collectors who used to be in business with Terence McKenna and am surrounded by a vast team of experts as the world slowly grinds to hault. MY religious 'bent' is ayahuasca, my political leanings are 'Ron Paul Republican' and even managed to send the man $2000.00 in donations via American friends who used to stay here for free in the summer but had to doante to Paul to do so this year.

I'm an 'accredited' ex-Wiccan High Priest, I've twirled with the Mevlevi Sufi's, and am considered 'dead' by the O.T.O after having attained the 3rd degree of said Order. Whom the **** (I bet that has star status!) cares about any of that. As I have stated in many, many threads...shiite...'cause I can get away with it. Go back and reread some older posts and maybe you'd understand something about something rather than jumping on some quasi-religiosity BS. Funny that, I've used that term probably 30 times...you take offense. Maybe you can convince the Mods to turn that into a ****** as well. I know full well how 'mericans like censorship...they burn with a passion for it. I've seen it with my own eyes.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote