Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Engineer

Default Positive Outcome "Experiment"

Hi All,

I am probing to see whether this is something worth trying. I would like to see if we could coordinate a precise time that many in the Avalon community could agree to set aside and co-create a positive outcome for many of the ills about to be brought upon us. I believe this has been tried before in other contexts with some success.

Let's say next Monday September 22nd at Noon Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00). I Hope this is convenient to those located in the Americas and Europe where it seems a majority of our base is. (Doing this at the same time could have a focusing effect?)

Right now we have an online community of like minded individuals. We also have operational electrical grids and computers so lets put our minds together now while we can. It may not matter that we're geographically separated.

Let's ask each other to bring true intent to the table. True wanting of a better Earth.

I have been advised to not promote meditation yet as we could be vulnerable to attacks. But put the following in your thoughts, a la a moment of silence. So this could be done even while in the middle of your day job:

Think of the following:
-Willingness of the masses to accept conspiracies
-Awakening of the general population and reaching the 'critical mass'
-Pacifism and Understanding
-Love and mutual respect to all people
-Love for a stable, symbiotic animal kingdom
-A positive integration with Earth
-Gratitude for everything this life has provided us
-An end to trespasses against fellow man
-Failure to the powers that be in any harm they intend to do

Last edited by Engineer; 09-15-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Large Scale Meditation "Experiment"

When i heard this before from someone else alarm bells rang. For those who do not know the proper process will be open to psychic attacks.
This is why i have started a meditation training program.

This really is not advised at this early stage.

I am not saying you are wrong with your intentions, but without knowing and being prepared, it could be dangerous.

Sorry i do not mean to be rude by this message, i am just looking out for everyone, so please dont take this the wrong way.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
When i heard this before from someone else alarm bells rang. For those who do not know the proper process will be open to psychic attacks.

I am not saying you are wrong with your intentions, but without knowing and being prepared, it could be dangerous.

Sorry i do not mean to be rude by this message, i am just looking out for everyone, so please dont take this the wrong way.
I respect your view. Perhaps we don't have to meditate. We can just put these things in your thoughts, like a moment of silence.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Large Scale Meditation "Experiment"

Please forgive me, i read your message wrong, im trying to seperate dogs from fighting and i did not read your message correctly. Very sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
I respect your view. Perhaps we don't have to meditate. We can just put these things in your thoughts, like a moment of silence.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
OceanWinds

just a quick point... you may not get the results you want from an intention experiment, if it revolves around something seen as bad or a disaster. The results of the I.E. might actually be worse... it depends on how everyone is feeling in respect to the subject.

I was thinking about a group experiment myself. Something fun! Like intending love into a city to raise its birth rates for a day... I think that would be pretty cool. Something that could be checked...

And I agree with ALI... I dont want to attract dark energies to the group, but I also think we have no real way to tell how prepared a person is in these forums. I think we can just roll with it, and do our best. And if someone is afflicted by the dark, we help them after.

Aswell I think everyone should do things in their own way. What ever their best talents are, and flow with it. No specific time, no specific method... and see what happens.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

:update:

AMA-GI and Engineer:
I suggested a few days ago that we do a site meditation tonight, at 7:00 EST. In review upon the day and all of the negative energies due to the economy problems, I also humbly suggest that we put this off.
Today, being the full moom, is a time to put off those things that no longer serve you and return them to the universe for transmutation. Please take time to set those things before the Creator and get rid of them, for your highest and best.
In this regard, I always bow to wiser minds.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #7
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ya to all
This is being done (more or less) at:
http://eventtemples.com at 9 a&pm & at 2 a&pm.
A few years ago, Art Bell(C2Cam) tried an "experiment" in this sorta thing in Florida(or some other place) conserning wild fires,asking everyone listening to "con son trate" to put the fires out; it worked, causing massive flooding to the area. he stopped the "experiment" there after

I AM new to this however & myself would be more interestested in learning
First how to meditate; @that was suggested in another forum by AGI:
however @t this now,in current tyme, AM "caught-up" in watching what we
have set-up for "ourselves" to be "lessons" in order to "learn" how to RAISE-ABOVE and acsend and transend

A few years ago,I "Became" re-born thru 2 NDE's in a short time. I was led,
thru/to meet a remarkable person , at a place(Prior to NDE's) wouldn't
even concider going to. However, I found her today,agin,by being "led"
to this web-site after signing up to be a member , I quickly
PM'd her sayin "Hi Ya" what "happened to occur at 11:11 am
Co-inky-dink, "I THINK NOT"
there was/is a PBS program "red/green" that has a closing line, I'm pullin
for ya,WE ARE ALL IN THIS"TOGETHER" keep your stick on the ice
love and light to ALL leho
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

sorry I meant AMA-GI
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #9
NoelineC
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a wonderful idea and the power of a focused group is amazing. I meditate regularly and don't see a difficulty in everyone putting up their protection before the grouip meditation/thoughtfocus. I will set the alarm as it will be early in the morning for me but then that is a great time to meditate anyway.

The 22 will be a powerful day as it is a universal number.... good choice for a starrt date. Then we could do it each monday.... the following will be 29 = 11= another powerful universal number. Like the sound of that too.

Thank you for the idea.
NoelineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #10
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Engineer, you said something about being open to psychic attack when we meditate. I didnt fully understand what you meant by this because i was under the impression that we are more vulnerable to this form of attack when we are not aware, and when we meditate we seem to become much more aware then we are in day to day normal perception.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:14 AM   #11
astraelia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Positive Outcome "Experiment"

PROTECTIVE STUPA meditation technique:
from Astraelia

STUPA PROTECTION AND EMPOWERMENT OF ENERGIES FOR INTENT MEDITATION:

In Tantric meditation, one can create a protective energy field around oneself when meditating by using a STUPA shape visualisation of light energies around one self. See this energy field around you, slowly in motion, rotating. This energy field protects the meditator from outside energies. (The stupa is a shape that resemble a bell but with the top point elongated high above like the tip of a conical sphere.)

The stupa is the shape of many ancient Hindu and Boudhist temples, it is also represented around the bodies of enlightened beings and Bouddhas. They were using it themselves. I believe they knew a few things about it's great enhancing power.

Once this protection energy field is achieved with satisfaction, the stupa meditation visualisation can then be oriented toward it's internal dimension, oriented toward the meditator and used to amplify the spiritual energy field of the meditator.

THE SCANNING TECHNIQUE:
One of the ways to activate the dynamic power of of the Stupa, is to visualise a beam of light centered in your spine, that is scanning around the whole inside of the Stupa like a radar beam does on the screen. This dynamic rotation scanning technique is very powerfull. Every time this rotative scanning pass in front of the chackras, it will stimulate powerfully the opening of the chackras.

For the INTENT part of the experiment, project your intent within the central channel of light within your spine, going from your bottom chakras to your crown chakras and about a feet over your head like if you have an extension of your energy field that is a stupa crown on your head.

Then continue your ascencion upward and send your intent thougth and energy to all the higher dimensions of the universe where they will be transmuted into potentiality through the communication opening that is at the highest tip point of the stupa of light that surrounds your whole body.

Visualise now that this stupa of Light now englobes all the Planet Earth.

See yourself in a universe that have achieved complete healing and realisation of your intent, be one with this Light and Bliss, breathe it like it is already.

Blessings to all

Astraelia
astraelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:15 AM   #12
redwoman

Default Re: Positive Outcome "Experiment"

I would be interested and believe we can establish protection. Plus, this is the same idea as the current Peace Intention Experiment (referenced on another forum here). Let me know when something is set up, if for the 22nd, great. Time is certainly of the essence, and we have more to gain than lose.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 AM   #13
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Who defines "early stage" - how do you know its an early stage? Early stage for what and for who? See now you set my alarm bells ringing

I am sure that you know there are many many powerful and loving beings who love us, guide us and protect us more than we can ever know - its all there for the asking.

You can let them take this burden of protecting everyone from your shoulders

Psychic attack is obviously a real problem, but I hate seeing it presented as this huge problem with a potential "fear" factor, since that just makes it worse.

On the basis of some of the other wonderful posts that I have read from you - and love to read by the way - I am sure you have some potent wisdom to share on methods and disciplines to ensure a good "well-defended" disposition, but people also need to be allowed to make mistakes as well if that is what it takes.

Please also recognise that there are likely to be a substantial number of people on this site who do know the basics of how to be safe in this regard, and would be delighted to try this experiment :-)

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-16-2008 at 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:00 AM   #14
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For those who do not know the proper process will be open to psychic attacks.
On behalf of those who do not know, can you explain please?

And this.....

Quote:

Why is there so much fear? While I have little interest in group meditation I still think it is a wonderful idea. It would be a pity if someones belief system interfered and prevented the very thing you seek to prevent in the first place!

In my experience, so many people use the things like "psychic attack" "dark entities" and "attachments" as little more than instruments of blame, a way of blaming their shortcomings on something else, particularly with New Age philosophies. (I'm not saying they don't exist)

Like attracts like, if you live in fear and darkness, this is what you will attract. If your heart is pure and your intention is for the highest good, you have nothing to fear.

As Anchor said,

I am sure that you know there are many many powerful and loving beings who love us, guide us and protect us more than we can ever know - its all there for the asking.

Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #15
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Thanks for putting it this way phoenix as i am sure others need to know as well.

This is not just my perticular belief system but that of nearly all around the world. Ancient and new.
Where as i do believe like atracts like, there are powerful forces that do not want the same outcome as us and will do whatever to stop it from happening.
I could make this an extremly long post but i want it to be direct and straight to the point without me going on too much.

If all knew the spiritual methods the opposition uses, then you know how to overcome these pitfalls. This is why i have run the meditation program.

You must know your opposition in how they do things. I am trained in Psychic warfare so i know only too well what could happen.

I respect your opinion here but i am talking from experience.
Thanks for bringing this up in the way that you did ,as others may have been asking the same question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
On behalf of those who do not know, can you explain please?

And this.....

Why is there so much fear? While I have little interest in group meditation I still think it is a wonderful idea. It would be a pity if someones belief system interfered and prevented the very thing you seek to prevent in the first place!

In my experience, so many people use the things like "psychic attack" "dark entities" and "attachments" as little more than instruments of blame, a way of blaming their shortcomings on something else, particularly with New Age philosophies. (I'm not saying they don't exist)

Like attracts like, if you live in fear and darkness, this is what you will attract. If your heart is pure and your intention is for the highest good, you have nothing to fear.

As Anchor said,

Old 09-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #16
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

This is a misconception of huge magnitude. All nearly belive this new age theory. Unfortunatly it is very wrong. A strong aura can help deflect these energies, but if the one sending the negativity has a stronger aura than you, you cannot defend from getting hit. By knowing certain tactics and aligning your chakra's energy han run though you on a massive scale. This does not mean you will not sleep, dont worry, not unless you do too much energy meditation,(happened to me once and couldnt sleep for 3 days) The alignment of the chakra's woth aura and breathing techniques will make you deflect these attacks. The other problems are self made thoughtform entities. YES we all can make a entity. This can happen though thought process that most dont even know they have done. I think i have already made a post explaining this in further detail but if not ask away.
I hope i have shed some light on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Hey Engineer, you said something about being open to psychic attack when we meditate. I didnt fully understand what you meant by this because i was under the impression that we are more vulnerable to this form of attack when we are not aware, and when we meditate we seem to become much more aware then we are in day to day normal perception.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI
I am trained in Psychic warfare
That sounds heavy. I assume this is more than a quick read of some of the more common books on Psychic self defense then ?

Would you please elaborate - is this training that anyone can get?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your reply but you didn't really answer the questions.

Quote:
This is not just my perticular belief system but that of nearly all around the world. Ancient and new.
I would challenge that statement, can you qualify it?

Quote:
This is why i have run the meditation program.
What makes your program different from the others?

Quote:
I am trained in Psychic warfare so i know only too well what could happen.
Can you tell us more about this? Who trained you? On what teachings?

I know the tone of postings is so easily misconstrued and I don't mean to "have a go at you" but I suppose the big question is, why should we believe you and your beliefs are right? I hope this doesn't cause offense, that is not my intent
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:54 PM   #19
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi acora again, hehe, i have just replied to one of your posts just now.

In short, there is no book publicly available but that is as far as i know, i could be wrong.
I was trained in this when i belonged to a ,'not very nice' organisation.
I am a different person now though im glad to say. The training was not just warfare but spiritual knowlegde as well.
I know for a fact that most of this teaching is kept away from the public.
I have started the meditation training course which will give you all what i learnt. You will see some similarities in the begining, but it gets very different to what is in the public eye later on. I dont mean to sound like a broken record but this training will include, telekenisis, pyronkenisis, levitation amongst other things.

I feel it is upon my shoulders to share this.

Thanks for the message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
That sounds heavy. I assume this is more than a quick read of some of the more common books on Psychic self defense then ?

Would you please elaborate - is this training that anyone can get?

A..
Old 09-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #20
lawlessline

Hi All,

There is a simple thing that we could do which would reduce the risk of exposure, especially for anyone on a first time basis. That would be to meditate, staying within your own energy fields, or aura, and focusing on the earth through its many laylines. The intention should be to increase the vibration of the earth, giving a multitude of benefits to a multitude of people.

As they say in France,"You cann't make an omlette without breaking the eggs."
Maybe we should stop thinking of them and us, ofcourse be aware of negative energies, but if we think of them and us, then sure one day them will be us. I prefer to try and awaken all, even as bad as some may think they are. Its freedom for everyone or freedom for no one.

Love and light,

LL
Old 09-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #21
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds Like A Great Idea! Some can meditate
others can just think positive thoughts.
I wouldn't think it would draw negative attacks, it was
a great experience for me and many others.
It's been done before and I think it should be done every year...
at least on Earth day.
I had a wonderful time with the Fire The Grid project...
many people put videos of their experiences
on youtube and posted on line.

A new friend who joined in the meditation with me:

He/She stayed for a few days after:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Ds7mcYT8Y

http://www.firethegrid.com

Last edited by Jenn; 09-16-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #22
astraelia
Avalon Senior Member

Hy Genn, how are you, I can see you are from Quebec Gaspe area.
I live in Montreal. I also participated in the fire the grid meditation at Seva , it was a very memorable meditation for everyone.

cordially
Astraelia
astraelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The belief in polarity is chosen instead of understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things together. You are everything — every being, every emotion, and every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are Love, Light. You are. The Law of One says all things are one Creator. Thus, seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of the adept, but in the experience of every moment. In each infinitesimal part of yourself resides the One in all its power."

excerpt from the Ra material :: the law of one series

Peace to you all

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #24
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

I am a teacher of meditation and enlightenment and after meditating for decades I have never encounter the difficulties mentioned above.

There is some thruth in the assertion that there are negative elements in a dual world but you attract what you fear.

A group meditation is perfectly safe provided you place yourself within the resonace of unconditional love

All in the universe is frequency and resonance and it is impossible for the frequency of fear to intrude into a space where unconditional love is being felt.

I have participate myself in many worldwide meditations and I have been never been bothered by anything. Indeed, I felt much uplifted after the events.

To be on the safe side, if you are going to send something into the world, make it a point to send only unconditional love, which is the only force that can not be re-qualified and used for negative purposes.

Love and light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #25
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to all of you. This is a good initiative and more in this particular times with so many changes in the world. I belong to a group in David Wilcox forum and we have like 6 moths or more doing this experiment and let me tell you i am more than amaze with the results i even didn't believe we could do that. By this experience i and the rest of the group have learn a lot. What we do first is send love and light to this planet and all creatures in it, then we proceed to the exercise. For example we are a group of 8 people 2 or 3 of us acts like senders, we send and image and a color, 2 more acts as booster and observers and the rest receive. It is the most beautiful experience someone can have i assure you.

For the psychics attacks at first that idea did really scare me a bit i read all i could in that matter did all preparations before any exercise, at the end sometimes i did feel the effects of the attacks, not very nice, but i think this is a path we all have to walk. The best way we as humans can overcome this greetings is by overcome our internal fears of them confront them , open you heart and instead of fear change that to love , love more love and light. Personally when i did that the negative energies don't appear like the first time. It's like that by you been aware of what life and the world really is what all humans have inside , our soul, spirit , is the most powerful force in the universe and nothing can compete with that. My advice is that do every preparation you feel need to do any exercise and when you feel comfortable enough then go for it, and the most important part of it , don't fear try to put that feeling aside and keep going , if you feel that think on you family, friends your pet think about love and you will see it will overcome all fears.

Love and light to all of you , Namaste
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote