Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #376
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irg_8POZNyU
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #377
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Video On It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQNA7nOxjA
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #378
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Ya know what's weird about this whole thing with the 10-14-08 blogspot. It was mentioned that the ships that are to appear at some point.... whether it be on this date or not... were said to be of Sirian origin.

The ship or ships are supposed to be grandeur. Well...this is an excerpt from the channeling .....

We are here now to let you know of the impending journey unto your shores of light. We are the Galactic Council of One in Sirian form. Our mission is to help you see through the fog of your current times on earth. We are coming to announce the end of the last vestiges of dark energy domination. We come in peace and love to show you that your freedom has been won to a great degree. You are ready now, dear ones, to know yourselves fully as beings of light.

You are taking your places now as cosmic beings of light consciously. You are awakening to the call of your inner light to rise in frequency to meet the companions of your Milky Way galaxy. We are coming to give you a preview of the days when you act as cosmic citizens upon your planet. We are your closest companions and thus can vibrate at a frequency that is commonly shared between us. Though locked in your cellular memory banks for eons of time, nevertheless no truer before than today; we share a longstanding bond of birth and frequency matching ability. We are literally weaved into the very thread of your being.
We are coming in light ships that look like diamonds. This alone will dazzle you and hold you in speculative captivity long enough for you to lose control of your rational linear thinking. It is at this moment that you will begin to feel with your mind the immense power of the dazzling diamond ship; it’s ability to transmit loving light unto each of you. In this, you receive the rapture that the brethren Jesus and so many others speak of and represent, today and yesterday. And this will usher in the final end of domination on your planet. We are coming with glad tidings and powerful undeniable comforting energy for each of you. Don’t you welcome this in your current turbulent times of falling systems?

We come to anchor you, to take your hand and say, let it go. It’s okay. A new brighter, richer day dawns for you and your children. Go now, those of you that can. Go right now and look into the face of a child. You owe that child a life of love and freedom beyond your current experience. That child knows this and pleads through love for you and this world to give him or her that chance. The child girl pleads unto you to open the way for her rise as a fully empowered being of light in dynamic expression of oneness. The young boy asks that you stand now, in the field of choice, on the side of Oneness, of love without reason, of peace without cause, of freedom, compassion, integrity and responsibility. The children are ready, born ready to construct new systems through full creative expressions centered on the good of all. They are ready to lead. Your choice in focus lays the groundwork for the coming creations. Will you stand in their way?

We, Sirians are coming; there is no doubt about this. The ethers have opened and we are already stationed just above your conscious receptors. All energies have been placed at their proper junctures for our visibility. Some of you, Lightworkers, indeed have perceived us already. We hope you take delight in our shimmering display for this is how we see you. We see you in your diamond light bodies, many shinning brighter than ever on earth. Others are increasing their light magnification by day, some still dim, few dark.

............ etc....etc.........

Now... completely indepentent of these channelings....I did a crop circle investigation of my own.....ala Wilkock... what do you suppose this one is?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ings2008a.html

Even stranger... what is this one supposed to mean?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...sbury2008.html

Suggestions people?

Buncha people decided to make a big diamond with stomping boards just for the hell of it?

Something seems a bit fishy here.

Namaste.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #379
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I remember two close encounters with diamond SHAPED ufos.

One in Great Britain (Scotland) by a policeman, and one in the USA by two women and a kid in their car.

The policeman later lost his job after going public, and the two women were burned heavily by the radiation of ufo they saw.

The younger one (daughter) recently died of cancer.

They described, that after having the close encounter with this diamond SHAPED ufo, they saw black helicopters chasing the thing.
And so they thought it was a government/military produced craft, and so they sued the govt. for years because of the heavy radiation they suffered.

Last edited by King Lear; 10-08-2008 at 07:05 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:58 AM   #380
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

14th October??? Has Bill Deagle got anything to do with it? If so, dont panic like the rest of this forum did the last 24 hours. Just goes to show - trust no man regardless of what is claimed.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #381
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Blossom Goodchild's most recent channel speaks of diamonds as well. I believe it was channeled today... hmmm?!?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #382
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #383
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting development:

Quote:
I just received this email from a gentleman by the name of "David" and it got me thinking more about the object shown on Google Earth. Here's his email I received:

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Last night I was checking out the Diamond shapes in google earth and this time It was dead center directly over one of the poles. I do find it ironic that the shapes seem to gravitate toward the poles of the earth, especially since that is were the secret entrance to 'Inner Earth' is. Anyway I woke up this morning and saw that an earthquake had happened in the arctic region DIRECTLY UNDER where the diamond shape it. The big deal Is when I saw this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/...a_earthquake_2. The most interesting part of the article is when it says:

Scientists say what appeared to be an earthquake in northeastern Nevada was actually a seismograph picking up waves from an earlier quake in the Arctic Ocean
'Sigala says shaking could not be felt in Nevada, but that waves from a quake like the one in the Arctic can be detected around the world.' That rang several bells in my head when the Federation of Light had said ,

Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.

Are they trying to rebalance the polar energy of our planet? Is it ironic that the Artic earthquakes are right under the Diamond shape in google earth and that the 'waves' can be felt throughout the globe? Ironic this is happening exactaly 1 week to contact? Perhaps this was not the shudder event, but a precursor to the event. Perhaps they are 'situating' themselves delicately as to minimize harm. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...us2008xwbc.php

Way to many 'Ironies' happening lately. I hope people will 'wake up' and just feel what their heart tells them. If people still know what their heart is. 'sigh'
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...the-light.html
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #384
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I am sorry to say this, but this day is NOT contact.

It would be great if it was, but hey ho.

I was told to watch out for the first 2 weeks of october in janurary as big things will happen, eg, preperations for ww3, extreme financial crisis. I did not recieve a ufo contact message.

But hey if i didnt get that part, and it happens....then great.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #385
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone who has read THE HANDBOOK OF THE NEW PARADIGM should know that these motherships are not here to save us and take us away. The good ET's are here for a guide only. It would be against FREE WILL if they simply came and swept us away.

If they simply show us their ships and nothing more I feel this is good. But if we start hearing religious sounds from the "heavens" or they land and promiss to take us away to save us, then BEWARE!!

This would be likely the Bluebeam Project at work.

Remember the Jews at the beginning of WW2 entered the railcars thinking they were being taken to a better land. Do you think they would have gone if they really knew what was planned for them.

For those that haven't read the book you can download it free from George Greens' website No More Hoaxes .com
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #386
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

There was a story circulating earlier this year about a guy in Portland, I think it was--in the NW, anyway, who found one of those chrome orbs downed in his yard, apparently malfunctioned. Within minutes, military units were there and retreived it. I'd say it was military technology.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #387
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
I remember two close encounters with diamond SHAPED ufos.

One in Great Britain (Scotland) by a policeman, and one in the USA by two women and a kid in their car.

The policeman later lost his job after going public, and the two women were burned heavily by the radiation of ufo they saw.

The younger one (daughter) recently died of cancer.

They described, that after having the close encounter with this diamond SHAPED ufo, they saw black helicopters chasing the thing.
And so they thought it was a government/military produced craft, and so they sued the govt. for years because of the heavy radiation they suffered.
There was one in Todmorden-the policeman is called Alan Godfreys-he had radiation burns to the souls of his shoes-the ship rotated and was a diamond shape in the middle of the road-he was abducted and in regression he recalled human looking et's with a beard similar to king lear!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #388
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
There was a story circulating earlier this year about a guy in Portland, I think it was--in the NW, anyway, who found one of those chrome orbs downed in his yard, apparently malfunctioned. Within minutes, military units were there and retreived it. I'd say it was military technology.
I know there was another story like that earlier this year in Huntsville Alabama.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #389
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Ya know what's weird about this whole thing with the 10-14-08 blogspot. It was mentioned that the ships that are to appear at some point.... whether it be on this date or not... were said to be of Sirian origin.

The ship or ships are supposed to be grandeur. Well...this is an excerpt from the channeling .....

We are here now to let you know of the impending journey unto your shores of light. We are the Galactic Council of One in Sirian form. Our mission is to help you see through the fog of your current times on earth. We are coming to announce the end of the last vestiges of dark energy domination. We come in peace and love to show you that your freedom has been won to a great degree. You are ready now, dear ones, to know yourselves fully as beings of light.

You are taking your places now as cosmic beings of light consciously. You are awakening to the call of your inner light to rise in frequency to meet the companions of your Milky Way galaxy. We are coming to give you a preview of the days when you act as cosmic citizens upon your planet. We are your closest companions and thus can vibrate at a frequency that is commonly shared between us. Though locked in your cellular memory banks for eons of time, nevertheless no truer before than today; we share a longstanding bond of birth and frequency matching ability. We are literally weaved into the very thread of your being.
We are coming in light ships that look like diamonds. This alone will dazzle you and hold you in speculative captivity long enough for you to lose control of your rational linear thinking. It is at this moment that you will begin to feel with your mind the immense power of the dazzling diamond ship; it’s ability to transmit loving light unto each of you. In this, you receive the rapture that the brethren Jesus and so many others speak of and represent, today and yesterday. And this will usher in the final end of domination on your planet. We are coming with glad tidings and powerful undeniable comforting energy for each of you. Don’t you welcome this in your current turbulent times of falling systems?

We come to anchor you, to take your hand and say, let it go. It’s okay. A new brighter, richer day dawns for you and your children. Go now, those of you that can. Go right now and look into the face of a child. You owe that child a life of love and freedom beyond your current experience. That child knows this and pleads through love for you and this world to give him or her that chance. The child girl pleads unto you to open the way for her rise as a fully empowered being of light in dynamic expression of oneness. The young boy asks that you stand now, in the field of choice, on the side of Oneness, of love without reason, of peace without cause, of freedom, compassion, integrity and responsibility. The children are ready, born ready to construct new systems through full creative expressions centered on the good of all. They are ready to lead. Your choice in focus lays the groundwork for the coming creations. Will you stand in their way?

We, Sirians are coming; there is no doubt about this. The ethers have opened and we are already stationed just above your conscious receptors. All energies have been placed at their proper junctures for our visibility. Some of you, Lightworkers, indeed have perceived us already. We hope you take delight in our shimmering display for this is how we see you. We see you in your diamond light bodies, many shinning brighter than ever on earth. Others are increasing their light magnification by day, some still dim, few dark.

............ etc....etc.........

Now... completely indepentent of these channelings....I did a crop circle investigation of my own.....ala Wilkock... what do you suppose this one is?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ings2008a.html

Even stranger... what is this one supposed to mean?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...sbury2008.html

Suggestions people?

Buncha people decided to make a big diamond with stomping boards just for the hell of it?

Something seems a bit fishy here.

Namaste.
These aliens, looking at the text presented....they love themselves a bit don't they?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #390
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Messages from Matthew has been an uplifting channeled source for me in the past few years. It discusses many current issues including chemtrails, mind control and illuminati deception, which I had not seen much of in other channeled sources I had found at the time.

I recommend everyone read this message regarding the transition of ~2012. While I am still quite "unsure" about everything going on, it is nice to read such a thoughtful, detailed description of POSITIVE events that can happen. I feel that this message (along with material by Cosmic Awareness) has been resonating very strongly with me for a while, so I wanted to share it here:

Essay on 2012 by Matthew
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=83&z=2
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #391
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in-

My daughter occassionally smokes gunja as she feels it opens the spiritual side of her brain. About 1 year ago she was in a quiet area and was writing down how she perceived the problems in the world when a voice told her to continue writing. She asked who it was and the voice said 'You know who I AM'. She had to write so fast to try to keep up with the information given. It was pages long and I won't tell all of what she wrote, but one passage only which said 'THE WAY YOU FEEL TOWARDS YOUR CHILDREN IS THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT MY CREATION. I AM DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY IT HAS TURNED OUT BUT I WILL NOT COMPLETELY DESTROY IT, I WILL TAKE THOSE THAT I KNOW ARE PURE IN THEIR HEARTS/THEIR BLOOD AND ARE NOT FOOLED BY THE COMING EVENTS OR HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THEM OCCURRING.

Peace and Love

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #392
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Hi there,

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in-

My daughter occassionally smokes gunja as she feels it opens the spiritual

'THE WAY YOU FEEL TOWARDS YOUR CHILDREN IS THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT MY CREATION. I AM DISSAPOINTED WITH THE WAY IT HAS TURNED OUT BUT I WILL NOT COMPLETELY DESTROY IT, I WILL TAKE THOSE THAT I KNOW ARE PURE IN THEIR HEARTS/THEIR BLOOD AND ARE NOT FOOLED BY THE COMING EVENTS OR HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THEM OCCURRING.

I think its time you try some drugs and communicate with the walls...I did once and it was a wonderful experience..
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:29 AM   #393
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks firefly, I liked your daughters writing. Ganja is a natural healer and mind-uplifter.
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #394
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

ok here is a very good vid to watch to see what is actually out there that is man made.
we have to figure out whether this event, if it happens, is staged or hopefully our good neighborhood et's

http://www.tbln.com/nowshowing.htm

if it does happen i think we will need to look around us to see what else is going on too, dont want to be snuck up on from behind.
benny

Last edited by bennycog; 10-09-2008 at 07:50 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:50 AM   #395
PhyRoxin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perhaps View Post
Thanks firefly, I liked your daughters writing. Ganja is a natural healer and mind-uplifter.
I agree ganja makes me extremely paranoid then extremely happy in that order
PhyRoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #396
Jack MF Union
Avalon Senior Member

Blazin' a fat one up as we speak!
Jack MF Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM   #397
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

lucky bastards.....i got arrested for it the other week.....
cigarettes kill thousands a year.....drunk driving accounts for 1/2 of all vehicle accidents.....
not one person has died from marijuana....and they make it illegal....
just one more way the system is **** up....

Last edited by Argante; 10-10-2008 at 04:21 AM. Reason: vulgarity
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:42 AM   #398
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I feel this contant looking for saviours is crazy from a community that has access to a lot of information that others on the planet are oblivious to. You are wishing your lives away, the 7th ah no that didn't happen, the 14th ah I guess the timelines are changing, you could do this wasteful totally mis-informed wishing your whole lives. I realise that people are eager for change, even the un-awoken (as of yet) are desiring change but it comes from inside.

To try to drop our egos, to make no judgements on others, to observe the beauty all around us, don't tell me where ever you are you can't find a piece of sky or a bird or even a house plant that isn't inspiring, all this is to be observed and by doing so we awaken our connection. Observe yourselves, how you react when someone dumps into you on the street, or says something nasty, do you immediately react, do you tighten your chest and carry the anger with you all day, do you tell others therefore passing on the negativity. Observe your own behaviour and you will see we have a lot of work to do before any asccention or whatever you call it, it makes me smile. What the hell are you going to do when you get to this so-called nirvana, sit on a cloud eating bonbons, hehehehe ........
I tell you if right this second you are having a reaction to this message, positive or negative, watch your body, it is way more difficult than you think to watch and not react. Believe me we are our own universe and we don't have it mapped.

A question to ponder and further observe your mind. Would you know yourself if you didn't have a body?

SAY I AM ALIVE I AM HERE. Just saying I AM has a huge effect on what happens your physical bodies.

There are negative forces or whatever you would like to call them, don't judge them, worry about yourself while we have "time". If we can do this they cannot touch us, they are not even in the same place as us. What did all the worry of the last few days achieve except to have lost three days of precious time to observe the world both inside and out, oh and maybe you have a lot more water than you need hehehehe. If it happens you will deal with it then, if you die you die, its guaranteed sooner or later. Die knowing yourself because being dead doesn't mean you go anywhere else unless you have transended yourself. Don't give any of your experiences away because by now you know there is no good or bad there is only what you know because of what happened, because you have stopped judging yourself using the duality model. Remember you chose everything that is happening to you, why are you in such a rush to leave...................
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #399
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
not one person has died from marijuana....and they make it illegal....
just one more way the system is **** up....

Marijuana....it has been shown to increase psychosis in regular users.

Nobody has died from it? Yet millions worldwide die from smoking. What do you mix marijuana with? Tobacco.

If you smoke marijuana then you are at the same risk of developing smoking related diseases!

Last edited by Argante; 10-10-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #400
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default About the Google earth "glitches"

About the Google earth "glitches" which also appear on other satelite feeds:

Quote:
"Brad, thanks, for this, I know someone who worked for NATO and defense department... they told me that The Department of Defense gets first dibs on what goes out on all satellite images and if there is anything there that they do not want us to see, they are blocked out 'for security reasons'. So no matter where the images are coming from... whatever it is they do not want us to see is blocked off. It has nothing to do with putting together 'snapshots' from previous days, or angles of the satellite images... these shapes were not there previously and they take photos daily and they have the technology to cover the whole globe. There is a coverup."
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...-you-sure.html

Last edited by Sanat; 10-09-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote