Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you read any of the ground crew books?
Yes - I read one or more of them 88 57.14%
No - I have not read them yet 66 42.86%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #26
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

I've seen a few of the videos by George Green, and I think I'm in the minority when I say that something in my gut warns me about him. I mean no offense, because I don't know him personally and maybe he's sincere. However, here's a guy that says we need to be positive, but in the meantime, he's running off to Ecuador. He was also of the opinion, at least at one time, that the "have-not's" frankly didn't deserve whatever they get.

Yes, I know people can change. But like I said, I'm having a nagging feeling in my gut whenever I hear about him.

Anyone else feel similar, or should I just go eat some TUMS?
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:42 AM   #27
Frame Dragger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

I have read part of one. I wish I could say I profited from it, but I ridged up immediately due to the "everything you know is wrong" style of writing.

If we are that hopeless, why bother with us? We must have something going for us if we are looking around for answers.

I get a queasy feeling from him too, as if he is a disinformation agent sent in to make trouble. Mind you, I don't know this to be true in any way, I just get a "bad vibe" from him, unlike most of the people Bill and Kerry have interviewed. At times there is an almost contemptuous tone to his replies to questions, as if he thinks he is talking to mouth-breathing dupes at his masters' request.

Last edited by Frame Dragger; 09-30-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Frame Dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:14 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with all of you in some measure - but I refuse to be dragged into any discussion on whether or not he either is or is not of the best intent or character. I have seen how that plays out with some of the the other personalities, whistleblowers and witnesses on here.

I strongly feel that it is best to concentrate on the message and not the messenger.

Do I agree with every line in the paradigm series - no.

Do I think they are worth reading - you betcha

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-30-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #29
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

I have read "Handbook for the New Paradigm", "Embracing the Rainbow", and am currently reading "Becoming". I've watched I think all of the videos floating on the net of George Green, multiple times, especially the free energy magnet....without that video, I would have never been able to convince the physicist I have working with me now to assist me on this free energy device.

My own history that has lead me to this point is anything short of what some would call "a miracle" considering the community I was raised in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frame Dragger View Post
"everything you know is wrong" style of writing.
Though I can understand where this feeling could derive from, unless you've been one of the few in this country that have been raised in or discovered the esoteric truths: sciences, history, religions, medicines, politics/governments, etc. in the world we live in, the concept, "everything you know is wrong" is not far at all from the truth. Check out "Conspirators’ Hierarchy - The Story of the Committee of 300".

It was through my 15 months of personal research over all of these topics that eventually brought me to Project Camelot, David Wilcock, Jim Sparks, and George Green.

My eyes were cosmically opened a little over 1 year ago, and the journey since has been absolutely amazing & insane at the same time, to say the least. Many times I've related to some who wish they could have just "taken the blue pill" or could just go back to sleep....an individual realizing these truths by themselves can easily become overwhelmed by the enormity of the lie(s) that has been played out on humanity for so long, especially when there is nobody else around them that believes any of it, even their own spouse. ...It has been a long, and lonesome journey at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Apparently these messages have been given to several sources for distribution, but money and greed have also played into the messages becoming known. George, apparently saw a financial opportunity and a possible devine blessing, possibly in that order?
I personally believe that Mr. Green is truly genuine, just as much as I believe Bill & Kerry, or David Wilcock. If you listen and consider his testimony, his video interviews, his stated purpose of the messsages, and then what the books/messages are actually saying - there's no reason to doubt what Mr. Green is saying. There's nothing in any part of what he is saying that is something Mr. Green himself can gain from. But considering everything he has said thus far, we all have EVERYTHING to gain by the message.
Being a webmaster/administrator myself, I know that what he spends to keep the entire site and shipping/receiving process up and running, is probably barely covered by what he makes from sales on that site. He can't be in it for the money because there's barely any to be made by his approach.

...BTW, there's also a free audio version of the first book, "Handbook for the New Paradigm" that Mr. Green recorded himself. You can download the audio mp3's & all 3 books for free just by creating an account and signing in, and then clicking the "Downloads" tab at the top.

I am overjoyed at the creation of this new forum, the activity on here, especially regarding "The Ground Crew" has been exciting. If you look on Mr. Green's site, under the "Meetups" tab, he created/suggested over a year ago an idea like this site by utilizing Meetup.com. Sadly, from what I've seen it has not exploded in activity. There are some, but not as many as I was hoping for when searching.

I think we should use our connections and intelligence in this forum to join forces with those and others on any similar sites that have the New Paradigm in focus.

I have accumulated many online tools during my search that I believe could be very helpful to all if utilized. For example, during my research I kept wanting to create "breadcrumb trails" of my research so I could look back and connect dots I might not have seen otherwise. I started by logging all my notes and thoughts in a word document, but often found a drawing or diagram seemed more helpful or appropriate. Hence my search began for topic maps, which lead me to mind maps or thought maps. And then I found: http://www.mind42.com/. A site that allows you to create subject charts/maps for free. I currently have 3 of them I am working on myself: "World Map of Religion", "Free Energy Ideas", and "Theory on Reality" (that one was for fun one day off the top of my head).

I look forward to sharing the miraculous outward flow of creation with all of you.

Attraction, Intent, Allowance, and Balance
I am a human becoming, help me to become

Namasté
~ md3inaustin
Does You Inspire You? "Bruises" by Chairlift
Temet Nosce
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I agree with all of you in some measure - but I refuse to be dragged into any discussion on whether or not he either is or is not of the best intent or character.
No worries, Anchor -- no one's trying to "drag" you anywhere.

My intent in my previous post was not to attack Mr. Green, but only to ask if others had experience with intuition in this regard. One of the skills that I think are extremely important in this so-called "New Paradigm" is learning to trust one's gut when it comes to sorting out the truth. My interest was in judging the merit of my own reaction by whether others had felt the same (at least in part).

Quote:
I strongly feel that it is best to concentrate on the message and not the messenger.
I would normally agree, but in the current climate, I'm not so sure that's the best approach. After watching the interviews that Bill and Kerry have done, we've learned that there is a great deal of misinformation out there. We've also learned that anything causing fear should be carefully weighed since negative emotions, at least from a spiritual standpoint, can attract the very things we fear.

Regardless of whether Mr. Green is genuine or not, I certainly hope he's wrong about much of what he says.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No worries, Anchor -- no one's trying to "drag" you anywhere.
Um yes ok, sorry, that was my ego getting in the way.

Consider a set of words containing truth.

Would it make any difference to you if they were delivered by Icke, Jesus of Nazereth, Wilcock, Bush or Cheney?

To allow ones sense of discrimination to be predjudiced by what one thinks of the messenger is to foil its fidelity.

No-one will ever convince me something is a lie, just because of who says it.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-01-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #32
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:58 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #33
gretsico
Avalon Senior Member

if you found the books in a box in a forest, with no clues as to who left it there or whos hand penned it, would you try to imagine who the author would be, and speculate &wonder?
Or would you sit down with them and revel in their delights?

Read Digest Reread
gretsico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #34
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:39 AM   #35
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Read them in '04-'05, had a physical copy of the first book but loaned it away. Just this week I ordered the 4 book set so that I can read the final book. It is a great deal, $20 for four books basically. The books are definitely life-changing material, along with many other things I was reading at the time.

The hardest part for me has been connecting with other people. I have been aspiring to become involved in sustainable self-sufficient community since I read the books, but have not found people in real life with whom I really connected in that way. I found some communities but the energies were not good, and later I learned that they had dissolved. I live near Mt. Shasta now. I am aware of folks in this area who have been saying they want to form communities for the past couple years, but they always seem to be seeking that elusive "investor" who's going to make it all happen financially.

I escaped the city and now live in a beautiful quiet place, but I am very isolated and feel disconnected from financial abundance... I have been "just getting by" for many years.. I visualize a future where we can all have what we need without competition & sacrifice, and we don't have to worry about things such as gasoline, unpolluted food & water, or medicine.

Peace
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:15 AM   #36
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perhaps View Post
Read them in '04-'05, had a physical copy of the first book but loaned it away. Just this week I ordered the 4 book set so that I can read the final book. It is a great deal, $20 for four books basically. The books are definitely life-changing material, along with many other things I was reading at the time.
I read all 3 of the books shortly after they were published and later read the "Messages for the Ground Crew" booklet after it became available. I also found them to be life changing and have re-read all 4 books several times.

Quote:
The hardest part for me has been connecting with other people.
I think this has been the hardest part for many people who have read the books and resonated with the messages. And it is a crying shame because the plan given in the books absolutely depends upon small groups of people meeting face-to-face. Chatting in an internet forum is not sufficient.

I think George Green is correct that (up until now, at least) insufficient numbers of people have awakened to make the plan work. One can only hope that project Avalon will facilitate group meetings of sufficient numbers of people to get the plan going before it is too late. I am encouraged that in my local area (New England) about 12 of us will be meeting for dinner this Saturday evening and hopefully more (maybe smaller, more local) meetings will follow.

Quote:
I have been aspiring to become involved in sustainable self-sufficient community since I read the books, but have not found people in real life with whom I really connected in that way. I found some communities but the energies were not good, and later I learned that they had dissolved. I live near Mt. Shasta now. I am aware of folks in this area who have been saying they want to form communities for the past couple years, but they always seem to be seeking that elusive "investor" who's going to make it all happen financially.
I'd say try to do the best you can to arrange a face-to-face meeting of forum members in your area and hopefully things may start to develop from there.

Quote:
I escaped the city and now live in a beautiful quiet place, but I am very isolated and feel disconnected from financial abundance... I have been "just getting by" for many years.. I visualize a future where we can all have what we need without competition & sacrifice, and we don't have to worry about things such as gasoline, unpolluted food & water, or medicine.
If you could just get a small group of three people together to start visualizing in unison that would help an awful lot.

~ namaste ~
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #37
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am lucky that my family members (wife 2 sons) are on board with the upcoming events. They have read the books and it has changed their lives. I have found that my son's friends (average 20 years of age) are much more in tune with what's going on and open to talk about it. We have had meetings to talk about the books, current events and information on the internet. Most say the same that it is hard to talk to their parents about it. They think they have lost their minds. I recently reread the handbook and it is amazing how things that did not originally make sense, now do.

Probably the hardest group to connect with is our own freinds. There is a large wall that we have trouble penetrating. They won't even listen to our concerns over aspertaime let alone other things. Find it very frustrating but with FREE WILL we can't force them to listen.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #38
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #39
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Would it make any difference to you if they were delivered by Icke, Jesus of Nazereth, Wilcock, Bush or Cheney?
Most definitely. One always has to take into account what agenda a person might have. Words alone mean nothing.

I come from a background of psychology. As a therapist, one of the first things we learn is to read a person through their body language, as well as their known history. Without being able to see the whole person as much as possible, there is little one can do to help them.

Does that mean we should believe everything someone says simply because of who they are? Certainly not. But does it have bearing on how the message is, and should be, taken? Most definitely.

Quote:
To allow ones sense of discrimination to be predjudiced by what one thinks of the messenger is to foil its fidelity.
If it were indeed "prejudice," I would agree with you. However, I'm talking here about making an informed decision. This is actually the opposite of "prejudice."

Quote:
No-one will ever convince me something is a lie, just because of who says it.
Nor should they. But one would hope, if Hitler walked up to you today and said he wanted to show you the new tile in his shower, that you would hesitate at least a bit.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #40
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I am lucky that my family members (wife 2 sons) are on board with the upcoming events. They have read the books and it has changed their lives. I have found that my son's friends (average 20 years of age) are much more in tune with what's going on and open to talk about it. We have had meetings to talk about the books, current events and information on the internet. Most say the same that it is hard to talk to their parents about it. They think they have lost their minds. I recently reread the handbook and it is amazing how things that did not originally make sense, now do.

Probably the hardest group to connect with is our own freinds. There is a large wall that we have trouble penetrating. They won't even listen to our concerns over aspertaime let alone other things. Find it very frustrating but with FREE WILL we can't force them to listen.
Greeting's Micjer Group!
I say that with some envy, it is so good to hear from a Ground Crew family unit! I hope you will bless us, with your family's consensus, doubts, and individual opinions, on the varied subject matter pertaining to this Forum? giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #41
paigetheoracle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Yes, I've read them. I'd like to point out that the books state repeatedly that we should NOT focus on the perceived enemy or the problems ahead. Rather, we should focus on the positive future that we want to live in. I'm not seeing much of the latter in this forum, and a lot of the former.

The last book, Messages for the Ground Crew, states that too few people have been awakened to have an effect. This was repeated by George Green in his latest interview. I refuse to give up hope. We still need a vision for the future we want to live in, regardless of what happens.
True, we need to stay positive up to the bitter end but discretion dictates that you don't stand in front of the steamroller, when you've no plan or power to stop it.
paigetheoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #42
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

I read them and enjoyed them. Though they are highly repetitive in nature.
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #43
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

I've read the "Handbook" 3 times. I went slow and practiced setting intent as I went through it the first time. I think the repitition is form to help remember in a certain way.

I read messages for the ground crew twice. The first time I got mad and wondered why they'd even written it! AND then I re-reread it a couple months later and found a completely different and hopeful message in it. I would suggest re-reading both books and see if you find new information.
kymbirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #44
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

I read them years back. I carefully studied them and read them several times. I received much inspiration from them. They are a channeled work. Any channeled work also contains the personality, faults and limitations of the channeler. George still clings somewhat to wealth and the monetary system. So you must use discernment. Those books, however, are EXCELLENT and PRACTICAL.

I was once on a forum called Humans Becoming and we did have some very good interaction but no one seemed quite ready to actually get down to practicality.

George is now seeking to run south to avoid the effects of a nuclear war. In my view there will be no nuclear war. That is where the ETI will step in to prevent such destructive insanity. They themselves would be greatly effected by such a rape of Mother Earth and will not allow it.

As David Wilcock said, they have already proven this by shutting down our nuclear missle sites several times to send the message.

Channeling is depedent upon the channeler and whatever THEY bring to the communication via their INTERPRETATIONS. In this case, it is George's personal fear. And so, he is telling everyone to "run for their lives." Not I. That is mindless hysteria.

Listen to the still small voice within instead of outside fear. Hear your own spirit not someone else's interpretations supposedly from "on high."

In an all out nuclear war, does anyone really think the Southern Hemispere will be "safe?" Don't delude yourselves.

Even a sack of gold won't buy a loaf of bread in that case.

Like Billy Meier said years ago concerning the economic collapse, "when that economic collapse happens, those who smoke will be rolling their cigarettes with $100 bills."

All George's money and everyone elses money will soon be completely meaningless anyway. The New Paradim will NOT be a MONETARY based system, as now, but a RESOURCES based system where the holoistic ecology of Mother Earth and all her creatures are considered in all the tools of mankinds technology.

In this present crisis, we will have to learn how to cooperate together and serve one another, or else perish.

Economic status will mean absolutely nothing then, only the good neighbors around you. We are ALL in the same boat. Status dissolves completely. Notariety dissoves completely. Advertising dissolves completely. Money dissolves completey. A BIG change of our focus indeed. That's very good.

The only thing that means anything is loving your fellow men by offering hands. George will do that too because in his heart he is indeed that kind of person, despite his faults -- like many of us are also.

George and many others will take a big sigh of relief when MONEY is no longer viable and we have to get down to reality.

When we apply appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and VALOR, we open our hearts in love and also the LIFE ENERGY comes pouring through our chakras. This is where the healing energy comes from. It is a heart matter.

Now, who really wants to get practical?

What is needed at this moment is ... MEDITATION and ENERGETIC INTERFACING in order to put some evolutionary radiant energy into the grids of Mother Earth and all her inhabitants.

We are all healers when we finally wake up to who and what we are.

Here on Project Avalon, there is something called "The Mass Consciousness Coalition." I invite anyone, but whether you join that or not, it is more important to pray and meditate as ONE.

George does not yet see the power and validity of this and is somewhat negative toward it because he says it is impossible to get enough people to meditate. A case of conclusion pole vaulting. I disagree with him about this.

Thousands ALL OVER THE WORLD are ALREADY DOING IT. In fact many of the negative scenarios are already being mitigated.

We should not take anyone as some kind of "authority" on everything because no one is. George is just another human being becoming, like you and I, and a very fine fellow too. I have met him and appreciated him. Still do.

If there is one thing ETI is commonly teaching ALL -- a common thread in ALL ETI telepathic communications, it is -- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

That is, quit trying to let other people do your thinking for you, even if they are celebrities and considered to be "authority figures." Drop that. It is useless baggage.

Appreciate everyone but do not blindly follow anyone because, friends, WE ARE ALL THE SAME and ALL of us is a CREATIVE ENTITY with the capability of waking up to the fact that we are ALREADY interconnected in the Universal Consciousness. And TELEPATHY is available to ALL who realize their interconnectivity and begin to INTERFACE with Mother Nature including all the creatures in the vast web of life.

Frankly, the first three of the New Paradigm books are very uplifting, but the fourth one "Messages for the Ground Crew" gives way to some negative thought which is, of course, George's inner doubt.

Don't despise him for that, we are all humans becoming, but just realize that he is not someone to be blindly followed or to hang on his every word as "divinely" inspired. It isn't.

ETI communicates telepathically but there is quite often MUCH STATIC in our reception because of our CONCEPTS and INTERPRETATIONS of ETI also and also because our OWN POINTS OF VIEW are highly limited and color EVERYTHING all the time.

Here is the form of meditation I personally use:

http://eventtemples.com/

However, use WHATEVER works for you.

Here is an invite to everyone for a world-wide meditation tonight:

I share with you the PM I sent to everyone on my friends list. Here it is:

Greetings to all,

I am sending this out to my entire friends list -- now 23 in all. If everyone else who has the inner motivation to do so would do the same, we can actually get some people into unified practical efforts.

You can even forward this, if you so desire.

Tonight from 8pm to 9pm EST, the Celestine Prophecy Group Wordwide (thousands) will be focusing on the world financial situation with the intention of promoting WISDOM among all those involved.

We are all IS-BEs awakening to who and what WE ARE. Let us coordinate together to produce a space-opera civilization to explore the multifarious worlds of time and space!

namaste,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #45
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I strongly feel that it is best to concentrate on the message and not the messenger...
Wise words.

Last edited by Steven; 10-11-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:37 PM   #46
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseYourLifeNow View Post

-Book "Journey of Souls" written by Michael Newton <-- Hypnotherapist that regresses people to their life between lives. Thousands of people hypnotized, all the same story about what happens when we die. Truly inspiring book.CYLNow

Agree wholeheartedly. "Destiny of Souls" also.

I would go as far as to say these books are "Essential" reading. Confirmed everything I ever felt was true within me.

Kind Regards,

Platinum.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:27 AM   #47
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Just going to add a couple of things.
I not just read the first book I studied it. Took notes...

The Rainbow one I skimmed over it.

The last one "Ground Crew" .... Again used like a text and study time with pen in hand.

I must say that I am not really good at "stuff"... I do know when the phone is going to ring and most of the time I can say who it will be. This is now a game I play daily just to blow my husbands mind... It is fun don't you know... But there is something I got when the one book came in the mail.

Something like I cannot turn my back now... Or something like that.. I am now on the path no turning back. Strange thinking in my head is all I can say.

The message seems to me to say watch with a detachment. Not to draw attention keep the group meetings very small something in my head is saying 2 or 3 is enough more then 9 is way to many at one time. But enough for what? and way to many for who?? I don't get what that is maybe it is my own head.

Well I must get off here and have some down time. Poor computer has had a work load today.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #48
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want to see how many of us have read any of the books "Messages to the Ground Crew", "Handbook for a New Paradigm", "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow".

Please vote.

BTW: if you havent, you can get them here: www.nomorehoaxes.com [ http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/shop/pro...roducts_id=244 ]

Hi Anchor I have read three of the books so far, the last one i have to read is the Message to the Ground Crew. I have alot of respect for George Green for he is the man that inspired me to my awakening.

Ace of Hearts
-- ----------------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #49
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Agree wholeheartedly. "Destiny of Souls" also.

I would go as far as to say these books are "Essential" reading. Confirmed everything I ever felt was true within me.

Kind Regards,

Platinum.
Personally I found Michael Newton's books to be very disturbing. Who exactly are these "lovely" beings that are there to greet us when we die, go over our whole life, convince us that the ghastly suffering and misery was all our own choice, then stick us in front of a big screen with different "options" for our new life. I recall one regression where someone was told they chose to be in a concentration camp to learn.

Then these delightful beings send you packing with no memory of anything so you can learn and experience more...I also recall Michael writing that at one point these beings stopped him from going any further and said "we know who you are"....seems like a very dodgy set-up to me.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #50
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

I bought all three of them nearly seven years ago and read them all at the time. It resonated deeply but went on the bookshelf as I did not feel a way to proceed with what I had learned. Couple of months ago, while listening to George Green speak on Camelot I twigged, went to the book case and YEP, that was them! Interesting subjective sensations. Got on to a mate who agreed to purchase the latest message and am hanging out to read it when I visit him in three days time in Melbourne.

The information was resonant with my constant companion, Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak- a must read (as are her three other titles) for all who aspire to wholeness and wisdom.

love to all ground crew or not,

Edward Planetary Warrior (kin 36)
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote