Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Moving out of the Country

A very high level client of mine has asked to terminate all his entities except one with our firm because he is moving out of the country immediately. Guess where...South America. This is interesting based on the George Green testimony. This particular client is staying away from the coasts and going to a mountainous area.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
NKA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Moving out of the Country

ummm... really interesting...
can i know of this in detail?
like the entity he did not terminate, and the firm that he was on?
NKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKA View Post
ummm... really interesting...
can i know of this in detail?
like the entity he did not terminate, and the firm that he was on?
A little clarification per your request. The entity is a company that this person owns. In business people set up many different companies to handle different parts of their business. For example, Microsoft does not have just one Corporation but also has 42 Nevada Corporations. Designed to hold assets and patents.

https://esos.state.nv.us/SOSServices...orpSearch.aspx

(type in Microsoft of the link and hit search)

Also, the area of South America this person is moving to is Paraguay.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't George W. Bush recently purchase property in Paraguya??
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. On a very large piece of Rev. Moon's property. Near a huge U.S. base, one of the largest in south america, I think. And on top of a huge water table. They are leaving us high and dry.
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #6
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymachines View Post
Yes. On a very large piece of Rev. Moon's property. Near a huge U.S. base, one of the largest in south america, I think. And on top of a huge water table. They are leaving us high and dry.
He reportedly purchased 100 acres.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #7
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Heroes Act, June 17 2008
Houman

--------------------

H.R. 6081: Heroes Earnings Assistance and Relief Tax Act of 2008
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...81&tab=summary

Which states in Section 301 :

Title III - Revenue Provisions
Section 301 -

Sets forth additional rules for the tax treatment of high-income individuals who relinquish U.S. citizenship or residency to avoid U.S. taxation (expatriates). Treats all property of expatriates as sold for fair market value on the day before the expatriation date and includes gain (over $600,000) or loss from such sale in their gross income. Allows expatriates to elect to defer payment of any tax resulting from expatriation if adequate security for payment of such tax is given.

Requires 30% withholding of tax for certain items of deferred compensation payable to expatriates.

Imposes a separate tax on gifts and bequests from expatriates exceeding $10,000, payable by the recipient of such gift or bequest.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Questiny,

I'm suprised that the guy took so long in deciding. I've been here in South America (Brazil) for over fourteen years now and have two residences, one in the city and the other - a small farm - also on a hill.

Taking away all the fearmongering aspects of the forums and society and also possible worries which make people think as South America as a safe haven, I must confess I came to South America for economical reasons. The buck (or in my case the pound) goes further here. The cost of living here for people who still use hard currency is almost free and property is abundant and cheap. My 8 acre farm cost me $7,500 US or R$15,000 in local currency.
Thank goodness my neighbours are great and we share resources so between us we have 16 acres, on my side is more agriculture, corn, beans, sweet potatoes, macaxeira and peanuts - we also keep goats - and on their side fruit and a couple of cows.

Of course if moving here helps protect against the tyranny of the modern world of the northern hemisphere, better still. But in terms of life quality - if you're willing to adapt a little - there's nothing better. Healthy food on your table, great weather, comfortable yet a no frills relaxed lifestyle.

The point I'm trying to make is, that it could be that these people are wanting to move to South America anyway (like I and many others did) for other reasons, and the latest political, economical situation was the tipping point that helped them make up their mind.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
A very high level client of mine has asked to terminate all his entities except one with our firm because he is moving out of the country immediately. Guess where...South America. This is interesting based on the George Green testimony. This particular client is staying away from the coasts and going to a mountainous area.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #9
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. You are right. I have done something very similar here in the US. I moved from Las Vegas to Nebraska and set up a farm community as well. We too have 13 acres.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #10
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I am soooo paranoid about leaving the country though. If we are on the "list" once my passport registers who is to say they wont lock me up under the terror act? Even though I am clearly not one....I have made myself known in all the wrong places.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi QueenOfLeon,

If you are THAT subversive, leaving the US is easy, just cross any foot border, Canada or Mexico and move on from there. The US authorities will only nab you on your return to the US, when they check everybody out.
But I'm sure that your not THAT subversive, are you?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
I am soooo paranoid about leaving the country though. If we are on the "list" once my passport registers who is to say they wont lock me up under the terror act? Even though I am clearly not one....I have made myself known in all the wrong places.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #12
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

God no LOL.... mind perhaps working over time. But im in the u.k anyway.

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 09-18-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi QueenOfLeon,

Well that's even easier with the EU. You can have an absolute subversive ball and just move to the Algarve and mix in with all the other ex-pats!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
God no LOL.... mind perhaps working oevr time. But im in the u.k anyway.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi QueenOfLeon,

Well that's even easier with the EU. You can have an absolute subversive ball and just move to the Algarve and mix in with all the other ex-pats!

Best regards,

Steve
For some reason I dont trust europe, it will hit the fant here too I feel.
Ta for the advice though.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #15
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then stay where you are and prepare for the worst and expect the best. If nothing happens you are a better person for it. The good news is at least you know your area, the people, the terrain and the laws that govern your area. A lot of people are hunkering down where they are. I'd like to point out that there is no need to fear. You have the knowledge now you can act instead of react to the situation.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #16
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then stay where you are and prepare for the worst and expect the best. If nothing happens you are a better person for it. The good news is at least you know your area, the people, the terrain and the laws that govern your area. A lot of people are hunkering down where they are. I'd like to point out that there is no need to fear. You have the knowledge now you can act instead of react to the situation.
Yeah that is the option really cos I would not know where to start in another country with 3 children in toe. If I did go abroad, or any of us for that matter, do you think our knowledge puts us at risk of being on a list as soon as our passport is scanned. My feeling is if Bryan can go about his business without being nabbed then I should be?? Pipe dreams though *sigh*
Old 09-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im thinking that myself.

Why are these people moving to higher ground, are they anticipating a flood?

Did you get any information on why your client was closing shop Questiny?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #18
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Im thinking that myself.

It was purely for economic reasons come to find out. The client thinks the US is bankrupt and it will fight tooth and nail to keep it's dominance. This will make things infinitely worse. The client fears Martial Law is going to be the only option to keep order in the US. This is the clients point of view.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #19
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was purely for economic reasons come to find out. The client thinks the US is bankrupt and it will fight tooth and nail to keep it's dominance. This will make things infinitely worse. The client fears Martial Law is going to be the only option to keep order in the US. This is the clients point of view.
That makes sense. But aside from that.. something tells me that there is more to this then a financial collapse.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #20
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That makes sense. But aside from that.. something tells me that there is more to this then a financial collapse.
The financial collapse is the trigger to much bigger problems. The chief among these being starvation. Availability of necessary items.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #21
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The financial collapse is the trigger to much bigger problems. The chief among these being starvation. Availability of necessary items.
I admire the way everyone on this forum can still be so positive. I wish i was like that
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #22
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi 2infinityandbeyond,

There are many reasons why people should look for higher ground.

They say that an Englishmans' home is is castle. Have you ever seen a castle in a valley? Also higher ground properties are cheaper as access and water are more difficult to find. Also ou need to take into consideration of the incredible view of the surrounding landscape.

But to keep up with the theme of the forum, 2012 will see a change in the polar axis of the planet and will create tidal waves in low lying coastal areas.
This sort of activity has apparently begun in the southern part of the United States with the hurricanes getting worse, also China and her earthquakes etc.

Anyways in my case I bought this property relatively high up before I got to know about Niburus and coincedentally I did all the things I should have done to combat the 2012 syndrome. If it happens, I will move to the farm, if it doesn't I will go to the farm on the weekends to relax. Either way I'm in a win win situation. Lucky me I suppose.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Im thinking that myself.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:58 PM   #23
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I was sucked into the niburu thing for a long time. I can honestly say now I totally believe it is fear mongering by the vatican to dull down our senses for the coming alignment. Seriously if Niburu is coming and there was a pole shift there are very few places that are safe, very few. Intuition tells me that bush wouldnt be purchasing land in south america, he wil be going underground to one of the many bases you americans paid for. Maybe thats a redherring though it is a strong possibility...I do believe that it has happened before however and a cleansing is approaching, however even though the hopi's *who's prophecies I hold in high regard* speak of the dark destroyer..that could be a person, an entity..anything meterophically speaking .....or a brown dwarf??? I still however think that beng up high is sensible. But nibiru we would see by now.

My 2 pence worth.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:55 AM   #24
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

One might also consider the extradition treaty we have with Paraguay as part of the reason any Bush would move there. There isn't one
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #25
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hello all! this is an interesting thread...i moved back to canada bcuz i also wanted to live on land...just intuition at that point (last yr) i didn't get "plugged" into all this information until fairly recently and am still in the middle of my download so to speak....my plans got kaibashed when the people here i knew for ten yrs i realized that we had grown into different directions and to live on a commune of sorts with people you do not resonate with would suck for me too much...!
so now i am saving money and want to move to europe...i don't like it here and i might as well travel and meet new people and have some fun until i find the right place to settle...
just wanted to add that boriska the indigo child in his interview did mention that there would be floods so maybe thats why the rich are going to higher elevations? but again it is practical to do that even if you are in the dark about whats going on....
i of course live on the coast! haaaaaaaaa!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote