Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Timeline Wafare

Timeline Warfare is a super advanced Gov. Mind/Soul control program. They have super computers that are faster then the speed of light thus being able to go back in time. I bring this up because I'm in this program knowingly for the last 8 years. The reason why I'm in this program is because they know that I will develop some type of power or ability or gift whatever you want to call it that I use for good or the betterment of human beings or all beings for that matter. They are trying to slow down my timeline or reality and make it as difficult as possible for me to spiritually develop.
The Reptilians run the show and pass of worker bee like duties to the Greys then various alphabet agencies and military keep it going on certain levels. Remember we are all multi-dimensional beings with unbelievable abilities. They are trying to keep us dumb, fearful and in the box. If you would like to get an understanding of this please visit my blog.

Loving Kindness,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annunaki, mind control, nibiru, psychic