Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default what 'is' emotion?

Seriously, what is "emotion" and why do we have it?

Is emotion that little "spark" "they" are looking for?

Is emotion thee ONLY way "through"?

How does one protect and use properly the "gift" of emotion?

Are we controlled by emotion while also blessed by it?

A very big emotional thank you to all for being here!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #2
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what 'is' emotion?

The Importance of Emotions.
This is the reason for alien abductions given by Drunvalo Melchizedek in his book, “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.” The Gray aliens are at the end of their life cycle. Their emotions were bred out of them long ago in order to survive conditions on their planet which was dying. They know they cannot make it through the coming dimensional shift without love. In order to make it through to higher dimensions, they have to have the emotion of love. Humans have the ability to love, so the Grays want to crossbred with us in hopes to somehow get that love for themselves. They were granted permission to experiment with humans by the Galactic Command because all humans have a little Gray blood in them from the days of Atlantis when the Grays came to earth from Mars. But they cannot succeed. They will not succeed. When the shift comes they will disappear and no longer exist. But we humans WILL make it through because we have the capacity to love.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
The Importance of Emotions.
This is the reason for alien abductions given by Drunvalo Melchizedek in his book, “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.” The Gray aliens are at the end of their life cycle. Their emotions were bred out of them long ago in order to survive conditions on their planet which was dying. They know they cannot make it through the coming dimensional shift without love. In order to make it through to higher dimensions, they have to have the emotion of love. Humans have the ability to love, so the Grays want to crossbred with us in hopes to somehow get that love for themselves. They were granted permission to experiment with humans by the Galactic Command because all humans have a little Gray blood in them from the days of Atlantis when the Grays came to earth from Mars. But they cannot succeed. They will not succeed. When the shift comes they will disappear and no longer exist. But we humans WILL make it through because we have the capacity to love.
Very interesting, I have read about this. hmmm a battle for 'love'
Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

emotion makes us different from Instinctive animals.. Emotion is like the comet in the universe that smacks into the planet to change it, for the 1st time after 1 trillion years because a meteor smacked into it hard enough to move it over just a little to a furthest degree.. Emotion is a force that changes the landscape OF LIFE!!!!! A complex form of technology you should be thankful for in one form or another. You are something.. Not part of it, you are SOMETHING... One hell of a question man, I had to drift off into the left side of my brain to think of that one...
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent question sammytray.
Each of us would likely define emotion a little bit differently...for instance...if you asked a neuro-biologist what emotion is, they might say emotions are electro-chemical actions and re-actions which take place in various regions of our brains. Similar to sensational triggers caught by our eyes, ears, skin and other sensory organs. A strictly scientific approach perhaps.
While those trained in other disciplines might define emotions in still different ways. That (to me) is the value in such a question...to see how each of us define intangibles.

My personal definition of emotion is up in the air, I've not settled on any one explanation, as of yet. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I still "study" as much as I do. To date, evidence has shown me that emotions are one of a very few 'things' that are "real". It seems all matter exists only in my mind, as a result of my brain drawing conclusions from my senses. If this is true, then my thoughts and emotions are the only 'things' that are actually "real". Thoughts and emotions carry over from the dream state to the waking state, while the 'matter' involved in dreams vanishes at the first sign of waking.
Perhaps this "waking' state is yet another illusion, layered upon another illusion...it's very hard to put to words (forgive me).

At any rate...excellent question. I look forward to others responses.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
quest
Avalon Senior Member

to me, emotions are like a sort of bridge between the mind, thoughts, and the body. kinda hard to put in words. thoughts and emotions seem to chase each other all the time, thoughts followed by emotions and reversed. easy to get caught in circles, not so easy to step out of these circles. anyway, with the body one can sense and experience these emotions.

gregg braden talks a lot about the importance of emotions in prayer.
(google gregg braden movies and you'll see a lot of talks, interviews)

maybe therefore in these times, there is so much emo-smog created by tv and commercials etc. we need more and more to still get a kick, and the more subtle emotions are left unnoticed.

maybe this contamination, likely created on purpose, shows the importance of paying attention to emotions, so we can use them as a tool?

thanks for the question, looking forward to others responses too.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

I am trying to understand this word “emotion” myself, which I believe is part of a “bigger picture”.
For the moment I believe in the following simplified model and that a human mainly consist of three parts: Body, Soul and Spirit.

Body = Physical carrier, made of flesh and blood for this (physical) dimension.

Soul = Consists of memory and intellect, collected mainly in this (physical) dimension.

Spirit = Our immortal part, which can reincarnate into new humans, has collected memories from all its earlier human lifetimes.
As I understand this gives a consequence that the Spirit must experience some kind of “linear time”, and that means that the Spirit itself has to learn and collect experiences.

I believe further that in the “next dimension” there is another “next dimension”.
How many different dimensions that exists? - I have no idea.
I believe that the Spirit can communicate with “next dimension” or “other dimensions” or even God and also other “spiritual entities”.
I believe that God is at the “highest dimension level” (=“All that is”). I also believe that we are all part of God (All is one).
Our Body and our Soul are “working” mainly in this physical dimension and The Spirit is “working” mainly in the “next dimension” or “other dimensions”.
It seems to me that one can evoke contacts with different “spiritual entities”, good or evil.

Then we come to the word “emotion”.
I believe that emotions is a way for our Spirit to communicate with our Body and Soul.
I believe also that we always have to check the emotions with our Soul (defined above), in case of evil infected “spiritual entities” of our Soul, as a safety precaution.
I have no idea if a serial killer is following its “emotions”.

I believe also that if our Soul is not affected by some evil entities, we want the following:
Love (preferably philia and agape), Freedom, Truth, Joy, Harmony, Appreciation, Empowerment, Belief, Happiness, Passion, Balance and so on positive words.

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The waters of emotion has to be stilled in order to reflect the light from above. I feel that love is beyond emotion and attachment.It is a matter of choice. Love is wanting what is best for the others, even if what is best for them is not going to suit you.

Love is totally selfless and it is an act, not an emotion. We often mistake it for emotion because it is usually contained in strong emotions. But love is not an emotion…. love is creative action. It is the most creative act in the universe”.

Balance, peace and harmony

Turbelence of emotions wearing down the shores of life and unable to reflect the divine.These are choices.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #9
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
Excellent question sammytray.
Each of us would likely define emotion a little bit differently...for instance...if you asked a neuro-biologist what emotion is, they might say emotions are electro-chemical actions and re-actions which take place in various regions of our brains. Similar to sensational triggers caught by our eyes, ears, skin and other sensory organs. A strictly scientific approach perhaps.
While those trained in other disciplines might define emotions in still different ways. That (to me) is the value in such a question...to see how each of us define intangibles.

My personal definition of emotion is up in the air, I've not settled on any one explanation, as of yet. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I still "study" as much as I do. To date, evidence has shown me that emotions are one of a very few 'things' that are "real". It seems all matter exists only in my mind, as a result of my brain drawing conclusions from my senses. If this is true, then my thoughts and emotions are the only 'things' that are actually "real". Thoughts and emotions carry over from the dream state to the waking state, while the 'matter' involved in dreams vanishes at the first sign of waking.
Perhaps this "waking' state is yet another illusion, layered upon another illusion...it's very hard to put to words (forgive me).

At any rate...excellent question. I look forward to others responses.
Could 'emotion' be the 'sixth' sense (five senses) that is always talked about?

hmmm - sight, smell, touch, sound, taste = 5 ... emotion = 6 ..mark of the beast etc... ?? I don't know , reaching here.

That 'sixth' 'sense' would mean we have SIX senses not FIVE...?

The missing link to understanding or even the missing link that has been buried purposely or kept from us.

creation/matter/manifestation requires "emotion" right? What if 'they' have manipulated our abilities to 'emotionally' think? What if they have "added" there own masked intentions under our emotional abilities? (reaching again here)

Is music emotion???? Music changes the molecular levels of water, plants etc... emotion is frequency???

On an on... looking forward to more input
Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm

lets try and breakdown the word 'emotion'

E-M-O-T-I-O-N

5-13-15-20-9-15-14 = 37 or 1+2+3+4 - order,sequence,
E-motion

E-(energy) motion

E-mot-ion

Just thinking here
Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Good question Sammytray~

When an individual looks at a question like this, he has the opportunity to be objective, and objectivity is necessary for a deep, unconditional understanding.

Truth, seems best thought as unfixed, so from that perspective, my words here are hypothesis, gathered from the collective and my own conscious experiences which are really only a memory.

Emotions seem to be the result of thoughts, either focused or not, forged from the self conscious human.
Indeed they are energy, but at what frequency do emotions hold the individual?
Are emotions only a device that keep man from his highest vibration, where pure consciousness or source is realized?
Emotions seem to play a role in compartmentalizing one man from the next, giving the illusion of division, in the "I" and "you." Perhaps they are a product of the ego and it's addictive behavior, attachment/identification.

It is as if they hold on to psychological time as a reality. Emotions are sticky, keeping man in a place of desire ( I want more of this, or I want it to stop), instead of constantly flowing with unconditional observation, intuition or pure action.
Emotions are sticky in that they force a past moment to continue through their frequency, even though the event that caused the emotion is dead and gone.
The human continues to focus there, keeping the emotion and the self conscious awareness of illusion alive for himself, which lowers his frequency.

If aliens are so fascinated by us because of our emotions, perhaps they are trying to help rid us of them, so that the illusion of division can be seen for what it is, un-real.
Perhaps they see us getting caught up in our emotions, and know that it is these emotions that keep us from the freedom we are striving for.
The striving itself, is it's own death of the result desired. As is desire.

The high vibration we are capable of, is attained in pure neutral consciousness.
Where manifestation is not necessary, because nothing is desired.
All IS.
"IS" naturally, is expansive/unfixed/Oneness.

Is emotion the result of collective psychological conditioning that suggests we are separate, capable of ending and in need of becoming or lasting?
All of that has it's roots in psychological time, yesterday, tomorrow, today.
And if man lives in that, is he not only recycled action, prone to emotions, that will ultimately keep him from what IS?

What IS , exists without consequence, fear or desire.

And like you Sammytray, I'm just throwing this out there..
Looking at it, unconditionally.

Thank You,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Good question Sammytray~

When an individual looks at a question like this, he has the opportunity to be objective, and objectivity is necessary for a deep, unconditional understanding.

Truth, seems best thought as unfixed, so from that perspective, my words here are hypothesis, gathered from the collective and my own conscious experiences which are really only a memory.

Emotions seem to be the result of thoughts, either focused or not, forged from the self conscious human.
Indeed they are energy, but at what frequency do emotions hold the individual?
Are emotions only a device that keep man from his highest vibration, where pure consciousness or source is realized?
Emotions seem to play a role in compartmentalizing one man from the next, giving the illusion of division, in the "I" and "you." Perhaps they are a product of the ego and it's addictive behavior, attachment/identification.

It is as if they hold on to psychological time as a reality. Emotions are sticky, keeping man in a place of desire ( I want more of this, or I want it to stop), instead of constantly flowing with unconditional observation, intuition or pure action.
Emotions are sticky in that they force a past moment to continue through their frequency, even though the event that caused the emotion is dead and gone.
The human continues to focus there, keeping the emotion and the self conscious awareness of illusion alive for himself, which lowers his frequency.

If aliens are so fascinated by us because of our emotions, perhaps they are trying to help rid us of them, so that the illusion of division can be seen for what it is, un-real.
Perhaps they see us getting caught up in our emotions, and know that it is these emotions that keep us from the freedom we are striving for.
The striving itself, is it's own death of the result desired. As is desire.

The high vibration we are capable of, is attained in pure neutral consciousness.
Where manifestation is not necessary, because nothing is desired.
All IS.
"IS" naturally, is expansive/unfixed/Oneness.

Is emotion the result of collective psychological conditioning that suggests we are separate, capable of ending and in need of becoming or lasting?
All of that has it's roots in psychological time, yesterday, tomorrow, today.
And if man lives in that, is he not only recycled action, prone to emotions, that will ultimately keep him from what IS?

What IS , exists without consequence, fear or desire.

And like you Sammytray, I'm just throwing this out there..
Looking at it, unconditionally.

Thank You,
CW
Circlewerk,

A most wonderful description with explanation!
Thank you kindly for your input... This information is 'pinging' with me.

So NO emotion is ultimately the goal?
'isness' is NOT emotion? How or what 'word' can describe 'isness'. (like some would explain it as love) But I have read love is not an emotion.

I guess the only way to control emotion...lets say anger is to add love which conquers it. However, where did 'anger' come from? Why should we EVER have that emotion? Maybe a lack of "knowledge"??

Is it a ruse? Emotion?

I know I can 'block' a certain emotion from rising up from the gut but only by 'talking' myself out of it per say. With another emotion!

another thing... creation is focus or intent right? Would you say we 'need' emotion to create whether positive or Negative?

Or is it simply KNOWLEDGE that overides ANY emotion thus creating NATURALLY with OUT emotion?

Wait one minute... is emotion simply a program we've been inputted with?

Still just throwing this out there!!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Circlewerk,

A most wonderful description with explanation!
Thank you kindly for your input... This information is 'pinging' with me.

So NO emotion is ultimately the goal?
'isness' is NOT emotion? How or what 'word' can describe 'isness'. (like some would explain it as love) But I have read love is not an emotion.

To feel no emotion, is detachment from the illusion, which allows the observer to be the observer, unconditional, instead of what is observed as if it is real or lasting.
When no emotion is applied to what is happening, perhaps there is a greater vibration, a more honest sensation of connection, beyond judgment, competition or desire. Beyond division.
Can any of us be there long enough, to really feel our unified force? Emotion seems to take us away, back into self-consciousness, " I, me, mine."
We have been so influenced to be emotional, and to trust that these emotions are really us.
"IS," is without definition, it is the great uncertainty, but man has been trying to define it, box it up, for what seems like forever, so that he can have it as known, which is the insecurity of the self-conscious ego, thinking it must label everything.
How can man get comfortable in the unknown, when he has been psychologically built to be insecure there, coupled with an ego that is pumping with desire?
Love, is a vibration of release, it seems..
I cannot say accurately what love is, I think my thinking mind will lessen it's vastness. But if love is desired, if one is lonely, he is further from love the moment desire is introduced.

Even the desire to put a word to the "IS" kills the ability to tap it. Desire takes you out of the vibration all together.

I guess the only way to control emotion...lets say anger is to add love which conquers it. However, where did 'anger' come from? Why should we EVER have that emotion? Maybe a lack of "knowledge"??

I think that the thought to control emotion, is just shifting to another emotion. Which defeats the purpose, no?
It seems that all emotions exist on one scale, and although some may deliver the individual higher frequencies than others, they are still keeping the individual on that scale. Maybe it's about getting beyond the scale of emotion.

And maybe that emotional scale, is the result of a collection of past & future thought, hope, belief, conditioning, division.... which all make up psychological time.
Psychological time, keeps man imprisoned in this experience as a sheep, easily influenced, easily lead away from himself, looking to others for answers.

He is attached in emotion, thinking the experience is real, defining him, instead of being an unconditional observer, allowing each experience to end the moment it does, so that he can unfold in the enormous vibration of uncertainty, where pure action and intuition surface, creating a profound, constant experience.

Is it a ruse? Emotion?

If so, are we playing this trick on ourselves?
Tricky, no doubt..but a trick, a ruse?..are emotions acquired from a source other than us?
If emotions are the result of thoughts, and our thoughts are not always our own, how would the individual recognize his thoughts versus an acquired, recycled thought, which causes emotion too?
This deserves further investigation, maybe.

I know I can 'block' a certain emotion from rising up from the gut but only by 'talking' myself out of it per say. With another emotion!

I understand.
In employing neutrality, I am afforded the opportunity, to see my self-consciousness, the way it tries to attach to an emotion, even if it is a supposed emotional "step up" like from anger to love.
Personally, I simply stop, close my eyes. Realize a breath, and allow myself to be conscious of vibration, that desires nothing.
When I tap unconditional, infinite consciousness, I see that the lower vibrational idea of "me", is what gets caught up in the illusion/desire/time/emotion gig.
Sort of like living in body or out of body.

another thing... creation is focus or intent right? Would you say we 'need' emotion to create whether positive or Negative?

Or is it simply KNOWLEDGE that overides ANY emotion thus creating NATURALLY with OUT emotion?

Original thought vibration, creates. Constantly.
No attachment to what it created now, or now, or right now..
No attachment to whether or not that creation will continue or cease to exist.
Emotion is attachment.
Positive and negative are ideas that have been influenced upon our psyche's, acting as a trap, keeping man in psychological time.
Perhaps everything is nothing, yet we label, because we desire knowledge, but in reality, truth is not fixed.
Perhaps free will does not exist, because man is emotional, based on influenced, emotion based thoughts, rooted in man-made definitions.
I am comfortable saying, I don't know,
yet it's interesting to look into.

lol...maybe??
Or perhaps we're being inputted constantly. Other entities, other dimensions, we acquire thoughts from them, unintentionally & unaware, and rarely does one stop and exercise non-thought, or even question the origin of a thought and whether it is original (vibration) or acquired.

Have you ever told your head to STFU? lol...
The results can be awesome.
Baffling.
Beautiful.

Not long ago, I was talking to my 12 year old daughter about thoughts, emotions..
I asked her if she thought that her thoughts were her own..
Her reply was this..
" I don't know, not always, because sometimes I hear someone talking with an accent, and they're not even female."

Has this happened to you? It has happened to me.
And if left unchecked, those thoughts could become an emotion.
Is there an agenda?
And if so, how productive could emotions be, beyond keeping man stuck in the illusion that psychological time has enabled?

Still just throwing this out there!!
Loving this exchange Sammytray~
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

CIRCLEWERK!!!!! Loving this eXchange as well

I am reading and re-reading... so much to contemplate and KNOW!

Looking forward to being CLEAR with my eXchanges.

WOW!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #15
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

I'm liking the exchange happening here too...thanks all.

Could emotions be our life force energy? Existing in a spectrum form, like electromagnetic energy (in that sense anyway). A spectrum that ranges from one polar opposite to another, with hate at one end and Love at the other?

As far as being programmed...think about this:
What makes a new born baby smile or cry? certainly not programming...I'd think.

I too am just "throwing this out there".

Old 12-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #16
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

If so, are we playing this trick on ourselves?
Tricky, no doubt..but a trick, a ruse?..are emotions acquired from a source other than us?
If emotions are the result of thoughts, and our thoughts are not always our own, how would the individual recognize his thoughts versus an acquired, recycled thought, which causes emotion too?
This deserves further investigation, maybe.

"observing" the masses (the pain) instead of attaching emotion would then release the "chains" (emotions) the masses are chained to. ?? Gosh, what if all who knew this started to think this way?

Original thought vibration, creates. Constantly.
No attachment to what it created now, or now, or right now..
No attachment to whether or not that creation will continue or cease to exist.
Emotion is attachment.

Stepping into the observer mode with no emotion invokes a "vibration" that is of "god" (sorry for the 'g' word) and assists for the highest and best good of all...??? Selflessness, for the whole of humanity??

Positive and negative are ideas that have been influenced upon our psyche's, acting as a trap, keeping man in psychological time.
Perhaps everything is nothing, yet we label, because we desire knowledge, but in reality, truth is not fixed.
Perhaps free will does not exist, because man is emotional, based on influenced, emotion based thoughts, rooted in man-made definitions.
I am comfortable saying, I don't know,
yet it's interesting to look into.

lol...maybe??
Or perhaps we're being inputted constantly. Other entities, other dimensions, we acquire thoughts from them, unintentionally & unaware, and rarely does one stop and exercise non-thought, or even question the origin of a thought and whether it is original (vibration) or acquired.

Now that could be another can of worms!

Money for example is VERY emotional and very much an ILLUSION. Yes?

Not long ago, I was talking to my 12 year old daughter about thoughts, emotions..
I asked her if she thought that her thoughts were her own..
Her reply was this..
" I don't know, not always, because sometimes I hear someone talking with an accent, and they're not even female."

Once again, another LARGE can of worms to open!
I often wonder where these thoughts could come from ??

Has this happened to you? It has happened to me.
And if left unchecked, those thoughts could become an emotion.
Is there an agenda? ABSOLUTELY
And if so, how productive could emotions be, beyond keeping man stuck in the illusion that psychological time has enabled? I believe keeping us STUCK IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL! This again is a LARGE new can of worms
Old 12-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #17
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Love is totally selfless and it is an act, not an emotion.
I can sit here motionless completely inactive, and still "feel" Love...in whatever intensity I choose...no?
and what about self Love?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #18
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can sit here motionless completely inactive, and still "feel" Love...in whatever intensity I choose...no?
and what about self Love?
Is love simply labeled "perfect vibration" ???
Old 12-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #19
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm liking the exchange happening here too...thanks all.

Could emotions be our life force energy? Existing in a spectrum form, like electromagnetic energy (in that sense anyway). A spectrum that ranges from one polar opposite to another, with hate at one end and Love at the other?

As far as being programmed...think about this:
What makes a new born baby smile or cry? certainly not programming...I'd think.

I too am just "throwing this out there".

Your programming statement is very interesting... makes me think.

Maybe when the 'consciousness' is mature enough it is programmed???
Old 12-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #20
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

There is programming...no doubt.
It derails us from true being (true to ourselves, that is).
We are taught to be happy/satisfied when things go well...good job, lots of income...etc.
And, unhappy when things go 'not so well'...bad hair day...heheh

We need outside influences to realize our happiness, or sadness for that matter.

It doesn't need to be that way. Simply enjoying fresh air should provoke "satisfaction"...imho.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #21
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is programming...no doubt.
It derails us from true being (true to ourselves, that is).
We are taught to be happy/satisfied when things go well...good job, lots of income...etc.
And, unhappy when things go 'not so well'...bad hair day...heheh

We need outside influences to realize our happiness, or sadness for that matter.

It doesn't need to be that way. Simply enjoying fresh air should provoke "satisfaction"...imho.

makes sense Rareheart!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:56 AM   #22
logic
Avalon Senior Member

IMO

Becoming Emotionless is the goal. Within each spiritual dimension we perfect our emotions by experiencing those emotions in a worst possible way (ex: kill someone or be killed by your family member) and once you go through this emotion over infinity (parrarel worlds where you exist in same time same earth but different dimension and events), you perfect and move on to the next.
Like DAvid willcock said the "4th dimension is the love dimension," where you'll be perfecting your love emotion and eventually making it totally controllable unlike what we do in 3rd dimension where our love in 3rd is totally uncotrolable by us. Also when Billy Meier talks about travels apperently Pleadians, or whoever is more evolved, do not telepat love emotions like billy have done to some pretty lady in the ship which she have cought on to his thoughts telepathicaly and told him that they do not transmit such emotions so openly. And finally 5th spiritual dimension of wisdom: where i believe stopping to love yourself is the goal.
So IMO in this dimension we evolve by trying to eliminate emotions like how do we look ,what people think about us, or doing something stupid and feeling bad.

Last edited by logic; 12-04-2008 at 01:00 AM.
logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #23
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, great discussion
this topic has been recurring for me for a number of years and so far my conclusion is: on a physical level emotions manifest as a feeling through various chemical combinations secreted in the brain from the thought patterns we use to give meaning to external events.
If we are asleep we repeate these pattern meanings and create suffering in our lives.
when we start to wake up we realise that these emotions are not us because we can detatch from them, giving us the ability to change the meaning we give things and lessen the suffering
so i thought that detatching was going to give me a balance somewhere in the middle of the rollercoaster ride but instead day to day existance became meaningless and my mind felt dull and my relationships suffered as i became more reactionless and spent the time observing myself rather than interacting in the relationship
i believe now that emotions are a key to evolution of the mind and that they are a necessasary energy for us to work with
through our emotion positive and negative energy currents flow (masculine/feminine , yin/yang ) being balanced all the time is kind of like being androgenous neither yin or yang, suppressing anything that might lead us out of balance
so allowing all emotion to flow freely and to accept and be ok with with what comes up, kind of a paradox, being of it but not in it, whether positive or negative be awake in that experience and moving with it is the new balance for me
with this we can start to see whether the patterns we run are serving us for the best in the current situation
sometimes it seems as though things are conspiring against us and anger or frustration arises so we push it down until finally a small event occurs and the reaction isn't in proportion to the event, so we can be vigilent and don't let any any emotion sucking energies/entities that may be present to draw us in.
so now i'm also trying to act on Joseph Campbell's statement : always follow your Bliss and Bashar says move to your highest excitment so whatever our emotional state be excited and blissfull in full awareness of it
part of being human is to experience a full range of emotion
my 2 cents worth
cheers
Buruso
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #24
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

A question of prime importance.

The thought and the emotion are deeply linked together. The thought is felt at the level of the head, the top of the body, like a command center. The emotion is felt at the heart level, the center of the body, like an engine center. Together, they make up the consciousness. The "intelligence" driven with "power". In emotion their is a smaller part of thought, in thought there is a smaller part of emotion.

Like thought, but in a different manner, emotion is language. It is communicating to us. The higher consciousness communicate through emotion all the time. It is a barometer for one to measure the world. Love is not an emotion, but is being felt with the help of emotion when it comes. Like fear or joy. These are not emotions, these are felt with emotions when they comes. So one can be sensitive to the world and observe it with another kind of intelligence.

When one do not listen to his/her emotion, alienation grows. Integrity disappear. True happiness is hard to reach. It is like missing a part of your being.

It is the ability to feel/understand the outside world for it's true purpose. It is the fuel to sustain a thought to become reality. It is the source of inspiring thoughts that surpass the thinker.

Emotions are as important as thoughts, not above nor below. Just two composite of consciousness. They both defines one's actual consciousness.

Only my thoughts, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-04-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #25
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

I heard it put this way in a movie, do you know what Love is? then what color is it? feelings are kinda abstract conseptions...
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote