Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #26
WayBehind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do people think "something" will happen in ocober?

I also just listened to the latest Fulford phone interview and a few things bothered me about it. So he thinks everything will be fine if Bush et al. agree to turn over the troops to the UN in exchange for a debt reprieve? Isn't that exactly what the powers-that-be want: to centralize control with the UN and have a world peace-keeping force?

I only started researching everything in July, but I'd like to think I have a glimpse of the bigger picture. I don't doubt that there are good guys doing what they can to slow down the bad guys, but Fulford has to know that the UN is corrupt and isn't the answer. I don't know, what he's selling sounds like the NWO's backup plan.

Any thoughts?
WayBehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #27
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to listen right now and I'll get back to you.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #28
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayBehind View Post
I also just listened to the latest Fulford phone interview and a few things bothered me about it. So he thinks everything will be fine if Bush et al. agree to turn over the troops to the UN in exchange for a debt reprieve? Isn't that exactly what the powers-that-be want: to centralize control with the UN and have a world peace-keeping force?

I only started researching everything in July, but I'd like to think I have a glimpse of the bigger picture. I don't doubt that there are good guys doing what they can to slow down the bad guys, but Fulford has to know that the UN is corrupt and isn't the answer. I don't know, what he's selling sounds like the NWO's backup plan.

Any thoughts?
Hey dude,

I don't really get this idea of a BushCo debt reprieve. The Bush cabal has ripped a lot of people off (none more than the US taxpayers according to Al Martin) and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they have ticked some of the 'bigger players' off. If you own the Fed, you control the monopoly bank, and the middlemen are just using your money - your DEBT actually - but that doesn't mean that they can't destabilise the system in a way that doesn't best suit the needs of the bank. Those Iran-Contra guys messed with a lot of banks (and insurance agencies, S&Ls etc etc), did stuff like borrow money to short the same bank so that when it failed, they didn't have to pay back the initial loan. But at the end of the day, it's just their footprint on the American system. Reagan through Clinton all left a notable mark on the Budget deficit, and the federal debt is largely contributed to by money LENT to congress as DEBT by the fed. That's not BushCo money, per se, although they spent lots of it in these last 8 years, it's Rockefeller owned debt, Asian financed debt through treasury bills etc. And the Bush Admin has been doing everything to avoid a collapse of the stockmarket on their watch. So in light of this stuff, the notion that it's just BushCo that needs a reprieve doesn't work for me. America needs a reprieve before the central banks circle in on what's theirs, and the big fish swallow up all the little fish for pennies on the dollar.

Just some thoughts...
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #29
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

just a couple of questions....
has anyone ever heard of the illuminari's???[not the illuminati]
also about the root races????[we are currently on the fifth root race,the end actually,going into the sixth...]
RE;benjemins interview,he really doesnt sound to sure about whats going to occur...the elite have been in planning for years..actually more than the 50 years he said..you can trace them back to the knights templars,if not before...their not going to give up so easily...humans need to just have more personal responsibility,and stand up.....not rely on someone to save us...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #30
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Freddi Mac / Fannie Mae

I believe things are already happening, look at what was just announced today that the US Government was stepping in to take control of Freddi Mac & Fannie Mae. I'd like to see others input on this occurence and if they believe this has to do with peoples predictions about an event occuring on September 8th, is there more to the story that will be announced in the next couple of days?
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 AM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Do people think "something" will happen in ocober?

We can change the future people, the problem with the HAARP technologie is that once you create an atmospheric anomalie it cannot be control is like throwing CS gas canisters against the wind it will come back at you.
The use of this technologie was a calculated move on the part of the Bush administration, coincidence, nah!!! However it unleash several storms at the same time . A firm belief in positive visualization thoughts will change the field of energy in the universe. Think about what Nelson Mandela acomplish in SA.
We can do the same we can control the universe with our thoughts we are stronger than them, why because love and compassion melts the hearts of ignorance, greed and hate. Look at the peace protest and you will find the majority to be veterans of war not afraid to die to stop the war. A lot of veterans for peace where arrested in the RNC convention. Stir up the heart
of the enemy and make them realize that irregardless of race, creed, color,
or religion we are all one originating from the same source.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #32
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
I'm putting my thoughts toward October 14th. Positive thoughts.
Bill "the Doctor"
yup. looking towards the 14th for first contact.

don't be disappointed if theres no disaster !
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #33
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Freddi Mac / Fannie Mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
I believe things are already happening, look at what was just announced today that the US Government was stepping in to take control of Freddi Mac & Fannie Mae. I'd like to see others input on this occurence and if they believe this has to do with peoples predictions about an event occuring on September 8th, is there more to the story that will be announced in the next couple of days?
These two videos might answer some of the questions you have about this scenario. This guy is excellent in my layman's opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9w3zi1RdtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhHMHSuwQs

I would also recommend Ellen Browns book 'The Web of Debt', and the G. E. Griffin classic 'The creature from Jekyll island'. Ellen's book is the leading book on the subject and goes into each aspect of the 'economic collapse', which really is happening on multiple fronts. I know some people foresee a rapid collapse, but I am more inclined to agree with the dude in the vids above, that it will probably be a slower process, but it will be deep.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #34
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Personally,
I've got a bad feeling about this Oct 14th thing. It seems like these people saying they have contact with G.L.F. is just too hoaky for me. There is nothing about their messages or the language their contacts (aliens) use that is alien about it. It all seems to tainted with human architecture.

I think if anything, it is laying the ground work for a governmental showing of whatever they want to show.. I don't think they would do the invasion scenario, but maybe a "Holy crap there's aliens in our skies" thing. I'm sure just the presence of ufo's in our skies would be enough for them to call Martial Law. I now wonder if these "channelers" who claim to be in "contact" aren't really a group of governmental dis-informationists and are planting the seeds of deception?

I haven't heard another "reliable" source give out this information.

Just my 2 cents,
Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #35
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that October 2008 is going to be the turning point in a lot of ways. It might not be totally obvious at first, but it will become evident in time.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #36
timelord
Avalon Senior Member

i dont think anything is going to happen. i might be wrong but i doubt it. if something DOES go down in the next 2 months then we all better start packing and kissing our respective behinds goodbye because that will be the beginning of the end.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Look into "time reversal of electromagnetic wave"... This technology is in the public domain and allows focusing of EM energy into a small domain/point leaving the (complex) surrounding medium unaffected… couple this with a (very) large source of energy et voila!
Houman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsuchtben View Post
I just listened to the new Sept 6 Benjamin Fulford interview. I have to say that I do not find his position entirely convincing. I've always thought he comes across as being a bit of a strange dude - as in, I've wondered about the information he presents, his motivations and his credibility. I do wonder how he came to interview David Rockefeller. When he speaks, he doesn't sound like a man who's every sentence and word is backed up by deep knowledge. He doesn't sound any more knowledgable than any 2-year online and well-read conspiracy theorist. But that's what this is like atm.

He spoke at length about the criminal Bush Sr cabal of neocons. I think that anyone interested in getting a grip on that cabal should check out Al Martin's 'The Conspirators'. It gives a genuine 'on the ground' account of the Iran-Contra scandals in it's full form, and it doesn't take much effort to identify how these ongoing frauds and tactics continue on to today. That book definitely suggests that the cabal has been defrauding and ripping off major banks and insurance companies for years, but they also had banks that were sympathetic to their cause. The Neocons are certainly deeply involved in 9/11, and the Bush Admin is obviously responsible for further erecting the police state build-up, spying, rendition, the FEMA camps through Haliburton etc. Whether they did it on their own in the face of the Illuminati as Fulford asserts is a different matter.

As far as the Sept 30 economic event goes, I'm not convinced of that either. the global financial system is definitely in dire straits, the US in particular obviously. With some $600 trillion of potentially worthless derrivitives floating out there, along with the sub-prime losses and failures, and the unpayable US Federal debt and Budget deficit, and failing US dollar that's being pumped up by the PPT, the s*** has to hit the fan at some point. But how and when...
Frankly, I don't see how an economic collapse is not good for the elite powers. When everything falls dramatically, they jump in and consolidate their ownership and wealth further. To me, that's the play.

The other thing I wonder about among other things is HAARP. How credible, and usable are HAARP weapons.

Anyway, just some thoughts...

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:30 PM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #38
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

I think things are constantly happening that are bad or seedy or astonishing, whether you become aware is another question. Look at what is going on in Canada...that is just a bit shady to me. Wamu is now under bankruptcy probation...that is a little unnerving. Depending upon where you live and what you read of course something is going to "happen". Cern should make for an interesting end result come October. It all depends upon what you find to be "big" news. It will no doubt be different for everyone.
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:27 PM   #39
oke

Somewhere I think I read on the project Camelot-site one of the most recent talks with Dan Burish that he had something going on and that he therefore could not stay in contact at the moment.
I can't find it anymore, but it was late August or beginning September...?

And the paragraph ended with.... IT IS VERY POSITIVE
he couldn't go into it at the moment.

Very important and VERY POSITIVE.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #40
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I would use the supposed October surprise to prepare oneself and family. Get your bug-out bags ready. Fill your gas tanks. What would you do if your electricity were turned off for a week. Do you know what you'll take with you if you had to leave your house in 10 minutes and never return. Prepare, prepare, prepare. If nothing happens at least your ready and a better person for living the boyscout rule...be prepared.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 PM   #41
Stephen

Speaking of HAARP.

I am wondering how many HAARPs are in the world....

Is there any information about how many HAARP systems set up through out the world?

As for the Topic Question I believe 'something' is going to happen.
'Something' that will try to propel the republican candidate into the Whitehouse.

Then some forms of Marshall Law (if not total Marshal Law) after all the PROTESTS to the election.

Watching journalists getting arrested in St Paul during the RNC is nothing to what can and probably will happen after the elections if the Republican gets into office.

EDIT: This is my FIRST post here and I like this forum so far. I also like the default colors. CALMING Blue!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #42
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Conjured and Mauri

maybe the question we should be asking is "what do we WANT to happen?" and then work to create that-not just "nice talk" here, but metaphysical/quantum reality. Let's focus on what we want-for me thats a massive awakening of human consciousness to become heart centered and self loving and forgiving, because self hatred in the microcosm is what is manifesting this stuff in the macro. So lets pray and DECLARE in the name of Holy Spirit, Higher Self, GOD, SOURCE.....WHATEVER.....that we are now awakening and opening our hearts to ourselves, and each other, as a species....NOW!!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #43
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I have been reading about a possible huge space ship to appear October 14, 2008. Supposedly it is from the Galatic Federation. This is channelled information from Blossom Goodchild. You can Google oct 14 ufo or go to youtube.com and search for videos under the same title. This even is also confirmed by Cosmic Awareness Communications which I have followed for years. They have been found to be accurate. Their web site is http://www.cosmicawareness.org/index.shtml
They say this Galatic Intervention is to prevent the "bad guys" from sending humanity into WW III.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:24 AM   #44
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I dunno about this oct 14th thing....from the message itself, if its true, it seems that they'll just show their ships, hang out for a couple days and then disappear again.

I think the US gov is perfectly capable of staging this kind of falsified event. they have the technology for it....
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #45
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

I find this whole 2012 talk and future issue talk rather interesting.

I think there are many things happening not just on a world politic’s view but also on a planet view and a universal view, all very different but have one fundamental link and that is we as humanity need to "either evolve or die" as Eckhart Tolle puts it.

Once we have reached our limit and we evolve there will be no place for the ego driven society of war death and destruction.

We have reached a time in humanities history were we cant go further and as much as the so called world order try to control events especially at this critical time the more they will loose control.

So will anything happen in October possible will anything happen after October onwards possibly but we each have a choice to either evolve or die, which one are you going to choose, come what may?

Peace and Blessing
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #46
Henry Deacon

Default The Northern Lights Effect

This effect is well know.

It has Absolutely Nothing to do with HAARP.
HAARP is not creating these colored lights in the sky.

It is a Naturally occuring phenomena.

A tiny bit of research on the internet should provide plenty of information related to this phenomena occuring before quakes are detected.

Hobbiest who listen with ULF receivers listen to the discharges created by this plate activity... Quake detectors can be purchased even online.. which simply listen for these discharges and then set off an alarm.

Maybe this is not so exciting... but it is the truth.... not someone's observational guessing due to synchronistic events which ARE of course interesting.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:09 AM   #47
Henry Deacon

Default The Northern Lights Effect

This effect is well know.

The lighting has Absolutely Nothing to do with HAARP.
HAARP is not creating these colored lights in the sky.

It is a Naturally occuring phenomena.

A tiny bit of research on the internet should provide plenty of information related to this phenomena occuring before quakes are detected.

Hobbiest who listen with ULF receivers listen to the discharges created by this plate activity... Quake detectors can be purchased even online.. which simply listen for these discharges and then set off an alarm.

Maybe this is not so exciting... but it is the truth.... not someone's observational guessing due to synchronistic events which ARE of course interesting.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #48
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul9551 View Post
Hi, Guys anyone from australia on here, i'm on the gold coast,
i have heard through various sources that on 14th oct there will be contact from the plaiediens or palearians, they will be showing themselves in collosal ships miles long, over citys for days. i first heard this last year, then i have heard it again from this site..www.pomoworldning.org.
from paul a Scot who has escaped to oz for the moment. PEACE ALL
The Oct 14th thing was channeled by Blossom Goodchild, she lives on the Sunshine coast ( just up the coast from you ). That's were it has come from.

i have my mind focussed on positive possibilities rather than negative ones.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #49
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

In October the leaves will start to turn orange and brown. My flowers, so beautiful this summer, will fade. There will be no fresh watermelon available in the store.

My son will have his 30th birthday. He'll get a gift and I'll get a hug. The people in the path of the current hurricanes will still be cleaning up. The prudent will be be making holiday plans.
Life will be pretty much the same on a day to day basis.

If you think "something" will happen in October and you're hell bent to make it world-shaking (even if it's only your own world) it will probably happen. Perhaps we'll be invaded. Perhaps you'll break a leg.

If you prefer to live in the moment and savor it's richness, then probably that's what will happen.

Odd's are this October will be like past Octobers. Pleasant for some, tragic for others, of little consequence for most.

Peace be with you.
Patchjacket
Patchjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #50
YokoYoko
Avalon Senior Member

Why not..we all know they are here and already playing the game with us. Some I dont realy like there agenda, specialy the one who are hiding behind governements. So what do we have to lose at this point? We need big change and "very soon" if we want to save this ship. We know they have the technologie to help us. I feel , they wont "save us" but help ...yep!!! if we do ask with the right intention. So the question been ask a while ago if any remember, now we will have the answer.
I will put my yellow rubon around a tree...yep! " I am a believer"
namasté
Yoko
YokoYoko is offline   Reply With Quote