Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Densities Question

So lately I've been getting into the Law of One series which is absolutely great stuff. I'm weary to completely drop my rational disinformation filtering senses and notions of just take everything into consideration, but the information (mainly in the philosophical sense) seems so unbelievably simple and true.

Besides that note, the notion of densities has really taken an interest in me, mainly in relation to the conscienceness of nature with the 1st and 2nd densities.

So is all non-human life on Earth then in the 2nd density? I remember reading outside the law of one series that it was said this included all life from singled celled amoebas to apes, but the the law of one seems to paraphrase this slightly differently.

And the same with the 1st density, does this apply to all inanimate objects on the planet? For awhile, I've personally accepted the notion that reality is based solely on conscienceness (ie no hard matter). In the series, it points out water and minerals, along with the rocks (which would be limestone btw) that made the pyramids. Another source, I remember focused on this too. So the question more underlies, do the four elements coincide with the 1st density, with the 5th element of aether being more directed at the other densities? This question could seem slightly contradicting in nature (being that the 1st density should also be considered aether also). It would make sense that if earth and water are 1st density, so are air and fire. Air could be understandable, but fire is the real question, or in that case primordial energy.

I'm guessing you probably grasp what I'm thinking. Anyone able to fill in the gaps?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:02 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Densities Question

Another thought provoking question, what about dead organisms, like wood or hemp? Do they revert to say 1st density upon say death? Oh, the paradoxes.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
being
Avalon Senior Member

Instead of relying on that misleading information i would suggest you study the kabbalah.

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/cour...ld-of-klipoth/

For information about the dimensions which correspond with our different bodies read here.

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...-surrounds-him

Last edited by being; 10-15-2008 at 05:19 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
shijing
Avalon Senior Member

There is a very good synopsis of the seven densities at the following link, based on both the Ra material as well as the Cassiopaean material:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/gloss...p?id=32&lsel=D

I hope this helps you -- the Cassiopaean material, by the way, is an excellent supplement to the Ra material in my opinion.
shijing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Good question. My understanding of this subject grew when I read the info on this link, also referencing the Ra material, the Seth Entity and many others. Dense, lengthy stuff, but totally interesting.

"Harmonic Dimensions – The Architecture of the One"

http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/9908.html
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by being View Post
Instead of relying on that misleading information i would suggest you study the kabbalah.

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/cour...ld-of-klipoth/

For information about the dimensions which correspond with our different bodies read here.

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...-surrounds-him
Thanks for sharing Being, but are you referring to the Ra material to be misleading? If so, I was wondering if you could defend your viewpoint, because at the moment, its collaborating with many other sources of mine.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

In reply of myself, I got farther in the law of one. I'm assuming that the same questions I've been thinking, they thought to ask too. I guess I'll read it completely before I pose more questions. Thanks everyone for the links!

-- -----------------

II. THE 1ST DENSITY = FIRE, AIR, EARTH AND WATER

A. THE 1ST DENSITY IS NOT AWARE AND, AT FIRST, IT IS FORMLESS

QUESTION: When 1st density is formed we have fire, air, earth and water. At some point there is the first movement of life towards consciousness. Could you describe this?

RA: The 1st or red ray density, though attracted towards growth, is not in the proper vibration for those conditions conducive to the spark of awareness. (B2, S41, 87)
Old 10-16-2008, 01:42 AM   #8
being
Avalon Senior Member

Once again it is dangerous to start intellectualizing about these things until we know we have a valid source of information. Instead we should work to directly experience them. This requires exactly that, work. No belief will reveal the truth about the functions of the universe. We need to develop concentration and meditation in order to directly experience reality. The rewards for doing that are unexplainable.

If you look into my previous posts you can find the many reasons why you should focus your energy in developing inspiration, intuition, and conscious imagination instead of dealing with concepts that have no foundation. If your looking for good answers to your questions than the site i recommended will provide them.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #9
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Once again it is dangerous to start intellectualizing about these things until we know we have a valid source of information. Instead we should work to directly experience them. This requires exactly that, work. No belief will reveal the truth about the functions of the universe. We need to develop concentration and meditation in order to directly experience reality. The rewards for doing that are unexplainable.

If you look into my previous posts you can find the many reasons why you should focus your energy in developing inspiration, intuition, and conscious imagination instead of dealing with concepts that have no foundation. If your looking for good answers to your questions than the site i recommended will provide them.
I completely understand where you are coming from, however, I feel rather confident in my developments, specifically those expressed. I also understand in areas in which I could use improvement, or as I see it: Balance within one self.

Validity of information is the number one question on this site with anything traversed between people. That is up to our own discretion, each and every individual, and that basis comes solely from experience. My experience so far tends to point out that this text has some significance in truth as I feel. And that is purely opinion. It is also my opinion that future experiences will collaborate SOME of this information. Thanks for your advice as it's greatly appreciated.

Also, without intellectualizing the unknown or unverified, where the hell would the human race be today? That's a thinker in itself.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:14 AM   #10
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock does a lot of great work using the Law of One as support. I suggest reading "Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension" under the 'Articles and Books' section at his website divinecosmos.com Those who are skeptical of the LOO just because it is channelled should look at Ra's teachings a little more in depth, I'm not saying put faith in the LOO but don't discredit it just because it is channelled material.

As for aether/holy spirit being an element... I'm not so sure.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:38 AM   #11
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I feel rather confident in my developments, specifically those expressed. I also understand in areas in which I could use improvement, or as I see it: Balance within one self.
Your inner guidance and your own feelings are always your best guide, and I promise you that whatever path you choose, there will always be those who will attack it and try to fault it, so don't let that sway you and simply be your own guide.

Having said that, I certainly commend you for choosing the teachings of the Law of One, because it's certainly not the easiest or the simplest path. Like [you mean to tell me that even the most negative beings can ascend too??] etc.

I've been a seeker all my life, and I haven't found anything more original or that resonates with me more than the Ra teachings. I even rejected it at first, but it just kept my interest. As for the different densities, the way I understand it (in the LoO) is that they are largely compatible with the more commonly used term "Dimension" with us being in the 3rd, going to the 4th and then on up to the 7th, with the 8th one beginning the start of a whole new Grand Cycle as the 1st Density of that Cycle.

There are however many sub-densities within all 7 of the primary ones.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #12
being
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also, without intellectualizing the unknown or unverified, where the hell would the human race be today? That's a thinker in itself.
We intellectualize everything because we severed our connection to our being. If you want to understand that you need to study and meditate.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:31 PM   #13
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Having said that, I certainly commend you for choosing the teachings of the Law of One, because it's certainly not the easiest or the simplest path. Like [you mean to tell me that even the most negative beings can ascend too??] etc.

I've been a seeker all my life, and I haven't found anything more original or that resonates with me more than the Ra teachings. I even rejected it at first, but it just kept my interest. As for the different densities, the way I understand it (in the LoO) is that they are largely compatible with the more commonly used term "Dimension" with us being in the 3rd, going to the 4th and then on up to the 7th, with the 8th one beginning the start of a whole new Grand Cycle as the 1st Density of that Cycle.

There are however many sub-densities within all 7 of the primary ones.
No, the most negative beings can NOT ascend. The Ra material is quite misleading on that.

But, buried in the Ra material, you will find a weak suggestion that negative STS "6th Density" entities can supposedly "easily" cross over to 6D positive and carry on like nothing happened... Carry on merrily to the ascension. Sort of like a concession on the part of the neg entity that "if you can't lick'em then join'em. This is preposterous. STS neg entities are of a very low vibration and simply cannot abide in the love vibration of higher planes. (above the lower astral).

If it is at all possible for dark astral beings to ascend (those who have not yet run out of opportunity) they must first trace their path back through the physical plane again (through re-incarnation) and confront the karmic weight of their evil misdeeds and serve the people they have harmed. It is a very long and painful road but it cannot be avoided.

This means confronting the evil in themselves and rising above it through service to others. They must serve life to restore balance to all they have harmed and transmute themselves in the process. In order to find the motive power to accomplish all this they will need to seek and find the inner- Christ. The christ- consciousness is the open door to inspiration and the ascension for every soul. There is no back door. "Service to self" can only lead to self destruction.

The Ra material doesn't twist anyone's arm to choose STS as a means to ascension. (It's impossible anyway). But "Ra" does pretend that STS is a valid path thereto. No it isn't.

The "Ra" channellings do not originate from the same Ra that Edgar Cayce referred to in the readings he gave ~ 75 years ago. Unfortunately, Mr Wilcock is mistaken if he believes they do.

In reference to the Cayce readings themselves, the author of the following article competently rejects the link between Cayce's Ra and David Wilcock's assumption that he is dealing with the same source. I made the same case myself on another forum earlier this year and came across this artcle more recently:

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/ar...y=6&article=81

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-18-2008 at 08:05 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:28 AM   #14
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Please feel free to think for your self and draw your own conclusions. However it appears that you're presenting your opinion as fact.

I respect your opinions, at least until you mistake them for facts. Study and meditation will reveal to you that there can be a vast chasm of dichotomies between the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
No, the most negative beings can NOT ascend. The Ra material is quite misleading on that.
Simply an opinion presented as fact.
Quote:
...neg entities are of a very low vibration and simply cannot abide in the love vibration of higher planes. (above the lower astral). If it is at all possible for dark astral beings to ascend (those who have not yet run out of opportunity) they must first trace their path back through the physical plane again (through re-incarnation) and confront the karmic weight of their evil misdeeds and serve the people they have harmed.
Yet another one of your opinions masquerading as fact. According to the Law of One, they can ascend all the way up to the 6th Density of Unity where all contradictions are resolved, and they would simply merge with the rest of 6D, where there is no more STS or STO.

Quote:
The Ra material doesn't twist anyone's arm to choose STS as a means to ascension. (It's impossible anyway). But "Ra" does pretend that STS is a valid path thereto. No it isn't.
This is obviously outside of the area that you consider possible, but please understand that your thinking it's impossible does not make it so.

Quote:
The "Ra" channellings do not originate from the same Ra that Edgar Cayce referred to in the readings he gave ~ 75 years ago. Unfortunately, Mr Wilcock is mistaken if he believes they do.
I don't suppose there will ever be a way to prove or disprove this, so feel free to draw your own conclusions.

I personally consider the Ra material by Rueckert/Elkins/McCarthy to be every bit as valid, and perhaps even more so than any other channelled source. One reason for this is because of the intimate involvement of all 3 members. 3 are ALWAYS more powerful, and capable of greater things than one.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:59 AM   #15
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Supermanny,

Firstly, did you read the link i left to the article i mentioned in post #12?

As i said, it does a fine job of rejecting the link between the "Ra" you're quoting and Edgar Cayce's Ra. I didn't rely on the article to come to the same conclusion but it supports my own nonetheless.

"True believers" in "Ra" are not likely to read the article though.

I suggest that "Ra" is the one offering opinion as fact and probably not ignorantly i might add. Given the dangers inherent in embracing the STS path (supposedly as a valid route to the ascension) it is most likely deliberate.

And believe it or not, i am not making a statement of blind belief regarding the fate of souls who take up the black arts in service to self. I am speaking from personal experience.

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-19-2008 at 07:25 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #16
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
David Wilcock does a lot of great work using the Law of One as support. I suggest reading "Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension" under the 'Articles and Books' section at his website divinecosmos.com Those who are skeptical of the LOO just because it is channelled should look at Ra's teachings a little more in depth, I'm not saying put faith in the LOO but don't discredit it just because it is channelled material.

As for aether/holy spirit being an element... I'm not so sure.
Agreed.

And Gregor? Just from reading your posts in other areas and how inclined you are to studying, I REALLY think you should read this exact article that Jeff has suggested. I think youd eat through that free online book like a hungry termite to a log. You are going to like it for sure if you have time to read it.

oh and P.S. Its not the messenger we should examine, its the message. Hitler was a total douc*e bag, but he taught us, as a people, MANY valuable lessons did he not? Im not condoning what he did, nor am I saying that the Ra material folks are bad. Im just saying that whether you trust the messengers or not, the Ra Material has an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL message in it.

oh and P.P.S. debate on this is sort of round-and-round guys. Its like a religious debate, really. Its all based on opinion and how we FEEL, not what we read on the internet and in a book. Thats what makes these debates so passionate because the way we make decisions about spirituality is definitely something felt for the most part. And just because you FEEL it DOES NOT mean it is BLIND FAITH. (why is it that every time someone brings up this kind of thing everyone always has to say "blind faith?" As if you KNOW the person and know that they dont study or care to learn? The truth is that most of us even DRAWN to this type of site in the first place are usually the "thinkers" and the "studiers" and so on...so let go of the whole "blind faith" thing guys. C'mon now. Just because YOU dont agree doesnt mean someones blindly following)

People are always preaching on here for you to "come to your own conclusions" yet when someone does, whether another person/people have been a CATALYST for them to do so or not, they get all huffy and puffy if it isnt in line with what THEY believe. Who cares? If it makes a person happy and they are better contributing to the happiness of others in their findings then really, man....Who cares!?

Sheesh. Everyone always wants to talk bad about Ra, david Wilcock, this guy, that guy, etc etc pointing the finger about them being this and them being that, but for cripes sake, if it makes someone better, then let them be....

Sorry for venting, I really just think sometimes we are contradictory here. Not everyone and not in all instances, but in a lot of them.

The law of one material is INTRUIGING TO SAY THE LEAST, in my opinion. But im not here to convince you that it rocks. I dont care what you think. I care that it has been a very good catalyst in my life and I am happy to have read it. Thats all that matters.

over and out. PEACE TO EVERYONE. Whether you think the ra material is awesome or you truly despise it.

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-20-2008 at 08:03 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #17
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We intellectualize everything because we severed our connection to our being. If you want to understand that you need to study and meditate.
do you think that studying and intellectualizing serves as meditation? if not why?

what does meditation offer that studying and intellectualizing does not?
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #18
adam
Avalon Senior Member

hello... interesting posts you all have made.... the debate over intelectualization vs. meditative absorbtion is the perfect springboard to discuss densities because what you are all discussing is density...

1st density is physio-etheric matter. crystals are the manifestation of this... contemplate the consciousness of the atom and one will touch the fundamental being-ness of Life. Kriya Yogis call this the "small star". The upper end of this plane is the basic manifestation of plant life, which is the basic manifestation/interaction of solar energy with terresrial energy. Meditation on this, on the nature of plants, how they fix basic elements into higher configurations will yield understanding of how plants evolove.

second density is emotional/astral plane. this plane is very fluid and like the ocean, lower levels of it are "darker" than higher levels approaching the mental plane which is like the air above the ocean. Animals are called 2nd density because they respond and communicate via impressions on this plane. of course domesticated animals are evolving toward the mental plane...

3rd density mental. often associated with solar plexus energies, but this is incorrect b/c all 7 chakras are reflected in the first 3 densities. above the 4th density, chakras lose their significance. i will explain momentarily....

There is a great divide between the lower 3 and the higher 4

The first 3 densities are in fact Cosmic Material, such that the first 3 densities form a greater Cosmic plane themselves. The Ra material is congruent with other teachings on this subject, however some material is more nuanced than others....

4th density. This is the beginning of the Cosmic Astral plane, that whose nature is unconditioned Love-Beingness. This is the plane of the fiery intuition. It, for the yogi, is the unification of the Head and the Heart. When the emotional waters are stilled and the airs of the mind calm, when the tempest ceases to rage, one floats naturally up to this plane.

The 4th density is the great human potential. It is where we as a species are evolving to. And as we are lifted up, the animal kingdom will begin to utilize mental energies. This is evident in the personality traits of domesticated animals. It is also evident in the domestication of plants, e.g. an orchid blooming out of season for the love of its caregiver (movement to 2nd density).

So basically, the human ego-soul construct ceases to exist upon the 4th density/buddhic plane because one has been unified in emotion and mind into the great cosmic rapture of Infinite Love. Individuality is retained, but only insomuch as it is a reflection of a facet of the Infinite Creator, that which One Is, Was, and Ever shall Be. The higher end of this plane, the chakras... the septenary cosmic physical lattice of energies through which Spirit manifests loses its significance as the energies become unified.

Beyond the lower levels of the "4th density" I cannot see, only speculate.

As for intelectualization, it has its place. Those who touch the intuitional plane breathe these intuitions into forms (usually geometric) and manifest them as the abstract thoughts that guide the best and brightest of what human beings create. These abstract thoughts are then dissemiated into concrete level teachings by the intellectuals of the world. Those that learn from them in our colleges and universities then put into practice these concepts all the way through the astral plane (where things are increasingly distorted) until finally reaching physical manifestation through day to day activity.

So everyone here is right in some respect. Each has a piece of the puzzle.

Please forward all questions and/or comments to me privately. Especially if you have issues surrounding what I just posted. Given the move of this forum to subscription, this will probably be my last post.

You may contact me at agnisvatta@gmail.com w/ any ?'s. thank you
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #19
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

p.s. wheres the eXchanger when you need her?

My post up above was my 88th post and it was the 17th post on here... (1+7= 8) Triple 8!!!!

hahahha, sorry....
Old 11-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #20
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

KassandraLoves,

I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting here and on DC.... I like what you've been writing.... and as for what you posted here in this blog, I agree with you 100%

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One 66 View Post
KassandraLoves,

I've been keeping tabs on what you've been posting here and on DC.... I like what you've been writing.... and as for what you posted here in this blog, I agree with you 100%

One 66

Hey thanks

Tags
law of one density