Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default The way to the Source

Hi my brothers and sisters. Here is a simple reminder.

All manifested Reality and Creation are Thoughts thinking that creates Thought thinking.

If you stop Focusing on your daily work, you will soon see it disappear from your Life. What makes us to maintain a Focus on something? This question is of Prime Importance.

It can be many things, but when you discover, you can observe and make crucial decision. If I maintain a Focus on creating a New Paradigm for Earth and Hu-manity. I ask myself and observe what maintain this Focus? Many things. It may be a composite of fear for the future, love of hu-manity and planet Earth, excitement of creating something quite new, etc...

From there, when you get your answers, you can start cleaning up what maintains your Focus. Love is by far the strongest energy that maintains a Focus. I am father of two boys and husband to a lovely wife. I am experiencing these words.

But what maintains the Focus on us into manifested Reality since eons of times?

Love. At every nanoseconds for all that Exist from our Creator. This is Pure and Total expression of the Greatest of all Responsibility to maintain us all into existence. This is Love.

Now, we Know we are on a Journey back to our Creator. What really gets us closer to the Source? Love. Starting for yourself.

Then, for your surrounding. For your planet. For all that Exist. One step at a time. Because one can only unify totally with Creator only if he/her can sustain Love for all that Exist in harmony with Creator. This is the only Way to the Source.

So I'm asking you my beloved ones, my brothers and sisters, Citizen of planet Earth and Milky Way, ask yourself what maintains your Focus on the New Paradigm. Observe with calm.

All my blessing to you, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-30-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:07 AM   #2
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The way to the Source

What is Love, Steven?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The way to the Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
What is Love, Steven?
Without being a non polite person, but... What is the meaning of life sherab?

No, really, that's a tought question but you have to understand that this friend isn't GOD to know everything.

So... Cheers!

Anyway, the answer is:

Love is the desire to do good to others.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Without being a non polite person, but... What is the meaning of life sherab?

No, really, that's a tought question but you have to understand that this friend isn't GOD to know everything.

So... Cheers!

Anyway, the answer is:

Love is the desire to do good to others.
Hehe, It's good I'm not God, if I was, we would all be into big troubles. Thanks for answering the question, I wouldn't have done better.

I bless you both, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Great, really intelligent man you are steven, I mean it.

and sherab to hoho

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-09-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

They key for me is very simple. Detach myself from my ego. I don't mean detach myself from arrogance alone. I mean my entire ego. Ego is any view that you are somehow seperate from the world around you.

Quote from Wayne Dyre

"E.G.O. = Edging God Out"
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:42 AM   #7
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Bless this site! People talking about love, light, getting beyond our egos, focusing on what we will create and getting beyond the illusion?! All on a daily basis?! Amazing. The level of world enlightenment is increasing as we speak.

Bless and of you and Bill and Kerry. What a wonderful dream you and all of us have manifested...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
being
Avalon Senior Member

John 3

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water [sex] and of the [Holy] Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh [through common sex] is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit [through immaculate sexuality, as required in Leviticus 15] is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again [for everything that exists is born of sex, so must the soul be. Remember Luke 21:19: "With patience shall ye possess thy souls."]

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit [the results of sacred sex are not always visible physically].

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? [See what he should have known in our section on Judaism].

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Sex is the door which we exited so long ago and through that door we must re-enter. Let us create the solar bodies so that we may re-enter the superior worlds. It is time to return to the source!

www.sacred-sex.org

Last edited by being; 10-08-2008 at 10:13 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:01 AM   #9
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I ask the right question, and the latest "right" question was about the Infinite and Undivided and how we got twisted from a perfect source. After spending an evening with Almine some concepts percolated through.

The synchronicity is that a few days ago I completed a Lifetime Scan process. At the completion of the process I sensed that my subconscious had collapsed. I did not dream that night. I noticed that I am stopping to consider before I react and I better consider the concepts of love, understanding, and forgiveness and there is very little in me to react with.

My life as I knew it is over and I am preparing for the "next life". I cried with a joyful grief that all my negative energy ridges are nulled out. For example, tonight I was going to tell one of my friends I recently connected with about an interesting time I had in a past life in Egypt since we were on the subject of past lives and Egypt and I just said, "Oh, forget it, LOL". I was not interested in it at all. At this moment I have no interest in past lives, although right after the end of the Lifetime Scan I felt a deep need to more deeply purify or cleanse or clear myself. I wanted to be really really "pure" -- you know -- no stone unturned.

I want to create from a new vision about life and the universe and the "Undivided" who first dreamt me and then made me real because of her love for what he/she dreamed. Have you ever prolonged your sleep because you were so in love with your dreamscape? I have, but I also found that the tiny specks of negatives became more and more glaring until I woke up with a nasty feeling, but I still wanted to preserve the delightful parts of that dream. I feel that I am one of the delightful parts of the dreaming that have been preserved when the Dreamer awakened and decided to consciously intend my creation. I feel that now I am on a path of consciously co-intending my ongoing creation, not just cleaning out the deadwood.

But, to tell you the truth, I was perfectly willing for the Dreamer to awaken and to vanish me. That he/she did not is a pleasant surprise. Even though what started out in me as a tiny negative speck, it had multiplied over and over all the quadrillion lifetimes until it became almost my sum total. Something happened and that changed.

The energies and people that I contacted through this forum and through Bill and Cary were for me a gentle tide.

This is the evolution that "Half Past Human" is not seeing -- yet. ( I suggest that he posit the emotion of equanimity.)

I don't think what I am saying above is 100% technically correct and tomorrow I may refine or upgrade my thoughts as I have so often done before, but something has shifted and I am posing the next "good" question.

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi my brothers and sisters. Here is a simple reminder.

All manifested Reality and Creation are Thoughts thinking that creates Thought thinking.

If you stop Focusing on your daily work, you will soon see it disappear from your Life. What makes us to maintain a Focus on something? This question is of Prime Importance.

It can be many things, but when you discover, you can observe and make crucial decision. If I maintain a Focus on creating a New Paradigm for Earth and Hu-manity. I ask myself and observe what maintain this Focus? Many things. It may be a composite of fear for the future, love of hu-manity and planet Earth, excitement of creating something quite new, etc...

From there, when you get your answers, you can start cleaning up what maintains your Focus. Love is by far the strongest energy that maintains a Focus. I am father of two boys and husband to a lovely wife. I am experiencing these words.

But what maintains the Focus on us into manifested Reality since eons of times?

Love. At every nanoseconds for all that Exist from our Creator. This is Pure and Total expression of the Greatest of all Responsibility to maintain us all into existence. This is Love.

[snipped]

All my blessing to you, Steven

Last edited by Gnosis5; 10-09-2008 at 03:24 AM. Reason: refinements
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote