Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default the amazing solfeggio frequencies...

Hey people...iv read a few threads which included some information on the wonderous and ancient Solfeggio Frequencies and thought i would put some info on what the are.
these secrets that have for so many yrs been kept away from the public.

Here's a great description on what they are just for people that dont know
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html

here's one i found on youtube....theres a few out there so please feel free to add more... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQO...eature=related

i wud suggest everyone shud look into these

peace
bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-30-2008 at 11:58 AM.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: the amazing solfeggio frequencies...

Thanks Banama for posting this. They are very important.
Please those that have knowledge about this very important subject
could you keep these thread as a priority.
Thank you. I'm off to work.
Big hug to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

No worries Frank my man...they are very important indeed

peace
bananaman
Old 09-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
Alcyone11
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this info, bananaman.
This is great!
It also reminds me of the work of Royal Rife and Lakhovsky ... using frequencies and electromagnetic waves as a healing method, but suppressed by Big Pharma ...
Alcyone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Jonathan Goldman - Holy Harmony

Quote:
HOLY HARMONY contains two never before released Sacred Sound: Tuning Forks of the complete HEALING CODES of the BIBLE combined with the chant of YHSHV (Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey), an ancient Name of the Christ. These 9 tuning forks are said to be the Divine frequencies of creation. Some believe the sounding of them is said to fulfill certain Biblical prophecies. Others believe these frequencies have extraordinary healing and transformational properties. The YHSVH Chant is a powerful word of prayer, or a mantra, that is composed of specific letters of the Hebrew alphabet that create a sacred name for the Christ. The Chant can be used for protection, for clearing, and to resonate with the Christ energy. As the Healing Code Tuning Forks sound together with Jonathan Goldman and Sarah Benson’s beautiful and rich choral chanting, they create an extremely powerful , yet deeply calming sonic environment. The combination of the Tuning Forks with the YHSVH Chant is great for relaxation and meditation. These sounds may also be extremely healing and transformational.

This is "the world's most powerful CD," according to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, an internationally known expert in public health and natural healing. Just read his 15th book, Walk on Water. Excerpts reprinted below, and dozens of testimonials, explain why "this musical blessing by Jonathan Goldman, the world's leading toning-for-healing artist, is the best thing you can buy and play to open hearts, expand spirituality, and fulfill your Divine destiny."
Hint: This can be found on Pirate Bay... but I would recommend that you buy it...

Does this relate to the Solfeggio frequencies? I see Horowitz is mentioned here also. Anyway, the music is divine and perfect for meditation. It really cleanses you deep inside.

Here is a set of these Solfeggio frequencies found on Pirate bay: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4367...ng_Frequencies

I would aslo like to share some other fantastic healing music:

Quote:
SERIES 24: SACRED HEALING FREQUENCIES - SOLFEGGIO HEALING TONES CD
VIBRATIONAL SOUND THERAPY

CD Tracks include:

1. UT- Liberation of Guilt & Fear (396Hz - 8 mins.)
2. RA- Situation Reversal & Change Facilitation (417 Hz- 8 mins.)
3. MI- Miracles/DNA Activation& Transformation (528 Hz- 8 mins.)
4. FA- Interrelation & Unification (639 Hz- 8 mins.)
5. SOL- Intuition Activation (741 Hz- 8 mins.)
6. LA- Restoration of Spiritual Order (852 Hz- 8 mins.)
7. Harmonic Matrix of 6 Solfeggio Healing Tones (8 mins.)
NASA - Voyager Recordings - Symphonies of the Planets

Quote:
This is a collection of audio sensor data from the Voyager probe as it cruised out of our solar system. Sounds from the interaction of the Solar Wind with the magnetosphere of Planets,Moons and Rings of Planets In Our Solar System.

Share the journey of a 5 billion mile trek to the outer limits of our solar system. Hear the beautiful songs of the planets. The complex interactions of the cosmic plasma of the universe, charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind, planetary magnetosphere, rings and moons create vibration soundscapes which are at once utterly alien and deeply familiar to the ear. Some of these sounds are hauntingly like human voices singing, giant Tibetan bowls, wind waves, birds and dolphins. Many are familiar in a way unique for each listener. VOYAGER has left our solar system forever. The sounds on this recording will never be made again in our lifetime.

Last edited by Sanat; 09-30-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #6
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this post, Banama...I'd run across this sometime back, then forgot about it. I downloaded the NCH tone generator for free which allows you to put in the frequency you wish, and went to
http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml and saved that page as a quick reference to which frequency to apply to which condition. Most appreciative!

Oh, and I found this page that has a nice 528 hz meditation video:
http://www.livevideo.com/video/urnow...z-miracle.aspx
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #7
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks a bunch, Bananaman! Am memorizing these frequencies by heart
and 'singing' them in my mind while focusing on my pituitary gland. Just a theory I've been exploring...anyone else have input?
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I'm taking a short break from work, but here's a few Ideas as far as the potential of these frequencies, that you guys can look into to.
If these frequencies are as powerful as we all think then:

a)It can reverse the effects of Global warming, maybe, yes or no. It is still hypothetical.
b) when exposed to these frequencies for a prolonged period of times
it can act as a filter to deflect the secondary effects create by defense weapons programs such as HAARP to the envirovement and the human population.

Please tell me what is your thoughts, could it be done ?
If by any chance of the imagination this is true, then you and me all of us using these frequencies can alter the course of history.

Got to go back to work.
Thanks to all of you...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-30-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

i wud suggest everyone shud look into these

peace
bananaman
Thank you. I just checked these out. Amazing indeed.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #10
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

No worries...enjoy them...they really have been a kept secret and are capable of some miraculous things

peace
bananaman
Old 09-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Banaman for keeping this post alive. I think that we need to arm ourselves with these frequencies. I notice that by using these frequencies
my mind was sharper , calm, happy and 3x faster in processing any type of
ideas, information, ect...
Then it hit me , tv, radio, cel phones, microwaves ,HAARP frequencies are the unseen methods for keeping our mind on a slow motion status, we cannot see straight we can see bits and pieces, but all of this bombarment of negative frequencies and the long term exposure to them are killing our brain cells. Separating us futher from our true self.
Nilola Tesla the inventor of a lot of this technology , I've read was oppose to using star wars technology because of the negative effects it would have on the world. Frequencies can have a healing effect on humans and the envirovement or it could have a negative effect.
I truely believe that we can reverse the negative effects using the solfeggio frequencies. Please keep an open mind and heart this thread is about using these frequencies for the benefit of all. Whatever information , experiences, visions or inspiration concerning the solfeggio frequencies that you have please feel free to post them, I think your input is very important.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #12
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I love this... Ive been researching these frequencies for over a yr and have had some amazing insights...

Solfeggio Frequency 639

This one is great ... and a lot of fun ..

Solfeggio Arpeggio
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Bump to this Thread. I am very glad you posted it. It is very very appreciated. Thank you again.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #14
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

i have a question.. probably an obvious one but, am i right to think that these tones would work best if played on good equipment, out loud? as apposed to listening to them on headphones while working...

cool thread!

i've been so spaced out and tired lately I am ready to try anything and everything..
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Pro that's how I listen to them and they are just as effective.
I've recomend that you also play them at night while everyone is sleeping. At the beggining when I first started to listen to them I did it
with headphones for a few days, then I began to blast these frequencies at home, that's when I notice that they affect not only humans but the ecosystem. We all have problems of some sort, this days is mostly economic, me and my wife do not worry anymore, just take life one day at a time, grateful to be able to enjoy every moment. I honestly attribute this no worries attitude to the power of the solfeggio frequencies. I through one year of research related to these frequencies
can tell you that this is one of the most powerful weapons you can arm yourself with in these times of so much havoc and chaos. We need to have a clear and serene mind and heart in order to take action in everything you do and it helps when your family is united . That's is why playing them at night is so important.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-01-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Cool, right now we have an air filter running to provide white noise and .. filter the air, so I might have to give this a try tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Hey Pro that's how I listen to them and they are just as effective.
I've recomend that you also play them at night while everyone is sleeping. At the beggining when I first started to listen to them I did it
with headphones for a few days, then I began to blast these frequencies at home, that's when I notice that they affect not only humans but the ecosystem. We all have problems of some sort, this days is mostly economic, me and my wife do not worry anymore, just take life one day at a time, grateful to be able to enjoy every moment. I honestly attribute this no worries attitude to the power of the solfeggio frequencies. I through one year of research related to these frequencies
can tell you that this is one of the most powerful weapons you can arm yourself with in these times of so much havoc and chaos. We need to have a clear and serene mind and heart in order to take action in everything you do and it helps when your family is united . That's is why playing them at night is so important.
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #17
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: the amazing solfeggio frequencies...

http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/solfeggio.htm
http://www.youtube.com/mountainmystic9 -> http://www.sourcevibrations.com/members/videos.html
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

good link , be listening to more of them , cheers .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #19
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone heard these tones prior to first being introducted to them
I mean in quietness no auditory external devise(question mark)
also does anyone know what note each freq corrisponds to(question mark)

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-02-2008 at 09:35 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #20
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Just a quick message to get this thread out there again. Never has there been a time when this info had the potential to have such hugely brilliant consequences. (imo) Believe. Much love to all, peace always, mikey aka bananaman