Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #51
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
If you believe all this then maybe you do "GET IT" and are free.

I'm no light warrior or light worker...I follow my soul and if that does not dovetail into the world around me ....I'm fine with that.

But there does not have to be darkness...I need no reference point for my internal compass....

Peace Brother.....and you are my brother....
"Follow your soul.."
That's beautiful.. I believe that is what we must do.
Be honest with ourselves.
Well, I cannot speak for others, but only for myself.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #52
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Quote:
...THERE ARE FOLKS JUST COMING OUT OF THE SLUMBER THAT PILGRIMAGE HERE....IF WE ABANDON THIS PLACE TO EVIL AND PETTINESS THEN THAT IS ALL THEY WILL FIND WHEN THEY ARRIVE

and my toaster backed it up...
... I like your answer brother. Alright, to this I agree, especially if your toaster backed it up. Man, I really need to change my toaster, but at least mine can do Light, Dark or even a compond of both Light and Dark Toasts!

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #53
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...
That I can relate to...

Last edited by FIIISH; 11-11-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #54
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post

I have a question for the audience:
Why is it that so many of the Light workers tend to talk so much but have never experienced the "other side"?

Respect!

Pablo

I believe we are all dwelling on the other side when we hold things in dichotomies, when we oppose Darkness and Light .. when judgment sets in and division ensues...If Love is who we really are then understanding can take place that encompasses all sides and the many colors that lay in between. If there is one thing to transcend in this universe it is the field of the mind and all that takes place there in and the only Light to bear is the one that we as pure souls already are.The real peace is the peace of the soul that realizes everything else is illusion.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-11-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #55
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm here to tell you ..that picture is very much more then all of you realize.
I would not stare at it for very long!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #56
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for removing it Mudra
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #57
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
"Follow your soul.."
That's beautiful.. I believe that is what we must do.
Be honest with ourselves.
I concur with this ...and if I may add the idea also to " know " that we are souls .. that it is our immortal foundation and who we really are beyond the roles that we play in the many games we are finding ourselves into. For me Souls are Love. Love with no boundaries.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #58
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Brook everyone will see in this drawing what he wants to see. This is entirely subjective .
I removed it to save bandwidth not because it is disturbing me.
What I see in it is the cycle of Life and death. The face reminds me of death but in the eyes there is infinity .

Love Always
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I'm here to tell you ..that picture is very much more then all of you realize.
I would not stare at it for very long!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #59
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Take a deeper look dear....it is a demonic "hag" not a man...and it is full of occult symbols...and it has a spell attached.

There is nothing subjective about that.

Last edited by BROOK; 11-11-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #60
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Take a deeper look dear....it is a demonic "hag" not a man...and it is full of occult symbols...and it has a spell attached.

I tracked it a little....the artist is a fantasy artist with a website.

Pablo has posted more than a few things from there....

No offense Brook....the only power it has is the power you give it.....

Peace
Old 11-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will add, that the Occult leaders of the world subscribe to just such methods of putting us all to sleep. Yes...look in the eyes...see infinity...but what infinity are you see there? Think real hard...is it the infinity that your soul dreams of, or the prison that they want you to forever remain in.

I think everyone here is aware of the occult symbology of the NWO...and the mind control that is rampant.

Yes lets glorify the dark..and all of it's occult symbols..and you are forever in their trap.
I choose not to subscribe to their low tactics, and shield myself to the blatant manipulation. Oh yes, I've seen the dark side of this...and again I tell you....there is nothing subjective about it.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I tracked it a little....the artist is a fantasy artist with a website.

Pablo has posted more than a few things from there....

No offense Brook....the only power it has is the power you give it.....

Peace
I don't give it any power..I just know what it is

And I take offense when it is posted to my profile page

Last edited by BROOK; 11-11-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #63
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't give it any power..I just know what it is

Demonic, dark, evil, or just plain weird about sums it up!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #64
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:

I think you boys and girls should hang in there.
The new Project Light Warrior Forum should create a division between the light and the dark forces in this forum.
I suggest that only "chosen" individuals are given access to that side of Avalon.
But I must also say this:
Light can not exist without the darkness.
Because in true darkness, there are no shadows.
Oh, I see, P4BL0, what your question about the "Project Light Warrior" forum was about - being excluded, not chosen, division.

Actually the people there are volunteers to put in time to build a website. I see two people in there talking about a graphic that was made. And since this was never explained to the rest of the forum - of course, the imagination goes wild supposing this and that about the unexplained.

This is how Kerry explained taking this course of action: "The bottom line is we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of light workers fully developed. It's a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness."

More here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17525
Old 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #65
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Kerry quote:...It's all about consciousness."...
I got to make a thread about this soon.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Karen; 11-11-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #66
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from a few post above: "Because in true darkness, there are no shadows."

Nor is there any Life!

Light is Life. Darkness is the illusion of no Life.

Can Life exist without the illusion of no Life?

Being is reality. Darkness is temporary illusion.

Actually, a minute ago, right before I read this line I twittered this:

Light is Life, darkness is the absence of life. Everything is made from light. Light is energy, energy is matter e=mc2. More Light=More Life
Old 11-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #67
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Quote from a few post above: "Because in true darkness, there are no shadows."

Nor is there any Life!

Light is Life. Darkness is the illusion of no Life.

Can Life exist without the illusion of no Life?

Being is reality. Darkness is temporary illusion.

Actually, a minute ago, right before I read this line I twittered this:

Light is Life, darkness is the absence of life. Everything is made from light. Light is energy, energy is matter e=mc2. More Light=More Life
I'm beginning to think that Cain and Able saga was a genetic manipulation of us to introduce duality of GOOD and EVIL for control purposes.

I think of myself as a GOOD man but I can't fool myself....there are dark crevices in my soul.

Maybe that's why our higher selves are here....A test of FIRE

Can you burn away the darkness or succumb to it??

Do you follow the delights of the physical....letting the spirit wither with the pleasures of the flesh??

Put another log on......I have a rite of passage waiting for me.....

CANNONBALL!!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #68
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I get that from Tango and the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...

Tango calls folks that infiltrate the forum to spread negativity and fear "Fishes"

So I think we need to step up or the "FISHES" win the forum and folks move on.....

Hope that made sense .....Peace

I thought you meant sarcastically thanks for giving me fish rather than teaching me how to fish.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #69
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is, PEOPLE DO CARE.

I think that some folks just got burned out on the usual stuff and needed a way to lighten the load on their minds. As long as the forum doesnt' fill up with useless threads, I think we will be fine.

I'm already undergoing a transformation from someone that feared being on the streets to someone who can find a way to survive and be happy without a job to go to everyday.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #70
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

Brook I believe that the way we look at things makes all the difference .
As you see it so it is .
If this drawing is demonic to you than it will be but realize you are the creator of your own reality .The drawing in itself has no power beyond what you yourself are putting into it .

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #71
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Brook I believe that the way we look at things makes all the difference .
As you see it so it is .
If this drawing is demonic to you than it will be but realize you are the creator of your own reality .The drawing in itself has no power beyond what you yourself are putting into it .

Love Always
mudra
Perception has nothing to do with it. That picture tells a thousand words to anyone who takes the time to research it and study it.
And again...I have given it no power....but that does not change what it is.
I think anyone who would get a picture of that kind on their profile page would be shocked at best.

Last edited by BROOK; 11-12-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #72
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

But there is no light, there is no darkness, there's only love. lol

Then why is there a Spiritual Warrior Forum being formed? Duh?

Talk about illusions of the mind and the games people play. To try and cover it up so you don't wake up and realize that your soul is about to be harvested. If you think that was a fearful statement, then if that is what it takes for you to wake up, then so be it. Whatever it is I can do to wake others up, by pulling all the stops, then it is a good thing.

Then to create drama by interjecting the emotional body really makes the illusion real. Now that is what I call real fantasy. lol Others call it entertainment.

Real Ascended Masters would never ask anyone to submit to their will. If you have then you haven't met a real Ascended Master. And you will never meet one when you are stuck in your own mind or under someone's feet.

My heart has a mind of it's own. No matter how anyone tries to derail that fact by such tactics as controlled confusion as what is once again being demonstrated here in this thread, is stuck in their own mind and that mind is the one between their ears. Damn sure isn't the mind of their heart.

This thread deserves much better and it is good to see others joining in to raise the frequency of that. StarGazer intentions were to increase the quality of this forum. Correct me if I am wrong StarGazer. However the mumbo jumbo isn't doing that.

Talk about respecting others? Give me a break, Please! Part of being on a spiritual path is to respect others by exercising consideration. You just don't go and invade someone's personal space, drop a bomb, and then sign off on it as respectfully. That's just plain inconsiderate and rude. And then you want to send me a friend request? That is something I could give a better response to with the very language you can relate to but I will be considerate of others here and spare them of that. No one should have to be kick out of any place. One should take responsibility for their own actions and boot themselves out if that is what they choose. For the right reasons mind you.

I'm a simple man, I don't come from wealth. I have a humbled background. But I'm not as stupid as a some would have you believe. I've worked all my life in this field without the resources to make things easier. I use common sense and have a skeptical attitude to keep my balance. I have proven what is up for myself and only want to share that so that others can have a less difficult time of it. That is all. I have paid my dues. All of them. So there is nothing you can take away from me. Is that clear enough? I don't need to be here. Not for my own personal reasons. But I am here for others who have requested that I stay a while longer.

Christ Michael is an Ascended Master. I'm talking about the real one. A real Ascended Master, no matter who it is, will do whatever it is in the first hand. They do not use second hand techniques of any sort to deliver a message. They do it personally in the first hand. Angels included. On one particular night several months ago, he paid me such a visit. He took me somewhere and showed me what is really going on. Mind you I had never met him before. Ever. But I knew who he was. He didn't even speak a word. But I knew he requested my company for a reason. He wanted me to see who was behind the masterminding of all the second hand information that everyone is being drawn to. The believing trap. An amazing agenda to mesmerize and control the masses. Probably the most dangerous weapon of mind manipulation that the dark side uses. Been using this technique for as long as man has been here. Wake up people and go into your hearts and operate from there. That is the only choice you have if you do not want to be harvested. The rest of it is garbage. Propaganda in all it's myriad forms. The duplication of the real Ascended Masters with holographic technology, being used to keep you from going within yourselves to wake up by keeping you in a mode to continuously seek outside yourselves for the answers you are seeking when all this time the truth is already within you. Forget your intelligence for a minute and use some simple common sense. Others will say that you must honor their paths of choice. Granted. So this message is for the ones who no longer want to be played as fools any longer. Choose wisely! Also watch out for the love and light propaganda machine. It is a duplicate program of the real love and light that is so superficial it will make you throw up.

And if someone tells you there is no darkness at work and there is no battle going on, get away from them as fast as you can. Put some integrity back in this forum for starters by not allowing yourself to be compromised by frivolous friend requests that you check off on even when you know better, just to think you are keeping the peace, when in fact you are only enabling compromise which is duality or another word that comes to mind, hypocrisy. You want an Army of Jedi Knights then start walking like you are one.

As for the rest of it, you decide. In the meantime, I'm going to put another log on the fire and if someone wants to know what I am doing, you can tell them I am burning wood. If that doesn't make you feel warm and fuzzy at least my fire will keep you warm and I will share what I have so you won't go hungry. Can you feel the real love now?

Blessings to all!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #73
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Think I'll start a fire myself....the patronizing is leaving me cold.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #74
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
On one particular night several months ago, he paid me such a visit. He took me somewhere and showed me what is really going on. Mind you I had never met him before. Ever. But I knew who he was. He didn't even speak a word. But I knew he requested my company for a reason. He wanted me to see who was behind the masterminding of all the second hand information that everyone is being drawn to. The believing trap.
I'll have some of that please. I'd like to see more from you about what you were shown.

Quote:
Can you feel the real love now?
Dont know.

A..
Old 11-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #75
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I'll have some of that please. I'd like to see more from you about what you were shown.

A..
Me too
Closed Thread