Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Truth about Alien Contact and Channelings

This is a post previously published privately on my site http://PleiadianTalk.blogspot.com which I feel is appropriate, and may be insightful, to post here for the readers of this forum. The following conclusions and statements are from my own personal experience with these matters and a long time of researching it, studying it and communicating with both "aliens", people in various sensitive positions in the governments, my own past lives and origins, personal contact with UFOs and more.

Dear friends,

I am here to give you some insights on the truth about what you call aliens and alien abductions.

The fact of the matter is that there is no such thing as aliens here, or alien abductions - at least not in the sense most of you think.

On the other hand, these experiences are not physical experiences at all, but rather energetic or spiritual experiences happening in the astral realms - or the spirit world, the other side, you have many names for it.

There are, generally, three different experiences responsible for all reports of alien abductions and alien sightings - with a few exceptions.

These three experiences are as follows:

1. People experiencing sleep paralysis and spontaneous out of body experiences / astral projections. These people will often feel as if they are paralyzed, can't move or scream, as they are being lifted up from the bed etc, something which they really are - but in spirit, by their astral body separating from their physical body, and thus the reason they can not move the physical body. In this state hallucinations are common, both visual and audible ones, and even as physical manifestations such as feelings of being touched and so on. People whom fear aliens or have seen or read too much about such things already got their mind ready to blow out an amazingly realistic experience for them, where they think and feel and really believe that they are being abducted by alien beings. This is however not the case, they are in a state of consciousness where their thoughts and emotions, fears and so on greatly affects their environment and creates and manifests their fears in a dreamlike state, yet in a state of mind that is alert, awake and aware.

2. Almost as above, except in this scenario the person is in actual contact with nonphysical entities on the astral realm and perceive these entities as physical and real "aliens" even though that is far from the truth, yet I suppose you could call these entities "aliens" as they are not human, but on the other hand they are here around us all the time and always have and they do not come from other planets. These entities may act in ways that are perceived as either good or bad, they may have sex with the person, as there is a type of being that feeds on sexual energies called Astral Vampires, often also termed "succubussi", and these are indeed real beings but not physical aliens from other planets. They may also be spiritual ascended masters revealing great insights and information to the person, or they may be negative entities of the sort you call "demons" that can bring very unpleasing experiences to the person encountering them.

3. In a very few percentage of cases there are real physical beings involved, but not aliens, rather humans, mostly from the governments and various sinister organizations carrying out various experiments on the population - these can be happening in both physical form where things such as implants can be received, or in spiritual form manipulating the astral realms, basically a form of mind control and created illusions with a deeper agenda behind it.

In addition to the above real experiences, you have some mentally ill people that simply believe things that are not real at all and imagine it all - and some that simply have nightmares, as normal dreams, that they interpret as alien contact.

There is also another issue that should be addressed, and that is when it comes to the people who claim to be in contact with aliens. Usually this is through channeling. Be very aware of this, in almost all cases no aliens are involved in such communication, but rather lower astral entities here on our earthly plane of existence, such as spirits of the dead, astral entities of various sorts etc, whom enjoy to play tricks on people.

Unfortunately people are usually too gullible and blindly believe what they are told by such entities, one late example being Blossom Goodchild, she was just another victim of such entities. She is a woman of a good heart and soul, but unfortunately got fooled by these trickster entities.

As a final word I would like to add a 4th possibility to the list mentioned above, and that is the faint possibility of visitations from time travelers, thus into this physical world, and it is possible that the points made in case 3 mentioned above is connected to this.

With best wishes, and may your inner guide be with you
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Truth about Alien Contact and Channelings

Here follows some more information gathered from my experiences, and again this might relate to case 3 and 4 mentioned in the above post, and further explain what UFOs really are. This information reveals that the Human Race is widespread in the Galaxy, and currently living on both the Earth, Moon and Mars. Teleportation is a method of travel I have yet not touched much upon, nor will I in this post, but it is a technology I know is here and being used, and also a way contact between these three celestial bodies are maintained by a small group of people whom master this technology. With that said, here is my report:

The following is an observation I did during a contact with a spirit entity whom telepathically showed me what I am about to tell.

Thus, since I do not know this entity, nor have I been able to properly verify the things I was shown, I can not take any responsibility for its validity.

I will simply retell you what I was shown today when I got in contact with several entities, and one that stood out as peculiar I got in deeper contact with and this is what I was shown:

There is life on the Moon, and a race of ancient people living there. I am shown that they are walking on the surface, having conflicts with people from Earth, and fighting with eachother. The Moon People have superior technology and the Earth men can do nothing. How they breath I am not sure, perhaps there actually is air on the moon, or perhaps they are inside some sort of shield filled with breathable air. This will only be speculative.

These Moon people predates the Earth people. The people of Earth originally came from the Moon. But as I ask where the people on the Moon came from, I was told they mostly came from Mars, but also other places.

These Moon People also seem to have great spiritual powers, or psychic as some would say, as they seemed to be able to do things most human Earth people can not do, such as using energies manipulated by their minds to fight the enemies etc. It could have been technological, as I was not able to study this in details, but I did not see any physical devices that could have explained these powers they had.

Conflicts are going on, and have been going on for quite some time, between the Earth People, Moon People and Mars People. Mostly it has to do with the Earth People not liking the idea that they are "inferior" due to these more advanced Moon People. They have been fighting in secret for some time, and governments of Earth are doing their best to keep this information away from the People of Earth.

Specifically there is one President of Earth that is working hard on keeping this a tight secret and not letting people of the Earth get to know anything about this and hide the truth from the people. He considers them "higher" on the evolutionary scale, and do not like to have someone being above him, nor do those whom support him, and this is mostly what the conflicts are about - Who are "superior" and who are "inferior" to eachother.

From personal experience I have seen life on Mars to be real at this moment, structures there, and underground bases and cities. So my own thought is that they must have at some distant time in the past moved from Mars and over to Earth's Moon and lived on the Moon for a while before they continued further to Earth. What periods of time between these incidents there would be, I have no idea of.

The Human race is also widely spread around in the universe, something I can confirm from many travels around in many different times and places, it seems to be the most dominant species in the universe that has managed to spread the most.

Well this was my report about that experience. For now, love be with you, and great insights coming your way!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is fascinating. I'm paranoid regarding contacting the supernatural in any way, shape, or form...even though I believe it exists...and is both good and evil. I just simply do not feel lucky. I don't want to make a demon's day. I tend to agree with you that most of the alien phenomenon is spiritual in nature. But I'm not an expert. I consider research in this area to be playing with fire...yet very necessary. Researcher beware!

Do you think that reptilian beings live underground on Earth? If so...do you think that they astrally project...and are the source of most 'alien' encounters? Do you have an opinion regarding the source and reliability of Alex Collier's information?

Thank-you.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I can only agree with this.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by czymra View Post
i can only agree with this.

me toooo!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding reptilians, I have never seen any evidence in any of my personal experiences that these even exist. But, I HAVE seen underground life forms, "humanoid" but with a negative energy emitting from their being, for all I know these could be related to the reptillian myths, as they might look somewhat reptilian I assume, but most of the negative entities are of spiritual nature and not of Earthly origin, but from other astral planes and dimensions, and some of these do take human form through incarnating into human bodies, while others influence the Human race in other ways, through spiritual means and attacks. Negative emotions and state of being attract them, positive emotions and state of being repulses them.

-EA
Old 04-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing this information.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Edward Alexander (I see your obvious Aleister Crowley references '777' One of Crowley's books and Edward Alexander being his real name - coincidence ?)

Thanks for your interesting posts.

How do you state there are no physical aliens in one post and then in the very next post state that there are physical aliens living on the moon and mars etc... this is a total contradiction.

I read all of your website and nothing resonated with me at all.

I mean you no ill will and welcome your different perspective on things, there are other people on here with an inflated sense of their galactic importance I will sit back and observe while you guys battle it out.

Best of luck on your mission.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari dear friend,

I never stated there are no such things as aliens in the universe - I was talking about the Earth. There has been though in very distant past, at least if you consider humans coming from other planets "Aliens".

My name is not an obvious reference to Aleister Crowley nor his Liber 777, he is not the only one written a Liber 777 (look up rosicrucians for example.) My real name happens to be Edward Alexander, just like Aleister. Personally I find Aleister a Failure, I do not study his works, and I do not recommend him. He got possessed by the demon that started his religion. But then again there is no such as coiincidences, so that is some food for though too.

For me it is irrelevant if what I say resonates with you or not, there are many souls on many different stages of evolution, also many paths (mislead mostly) so of course I do not expect everyone to resonate with me that would be a self-contradiction in itself.

What I speak of is the truth as seen from MY point of view, MINE experiences, MY lives, MY connection with the Source of All, perhaps others will find it differently because of beliefs and implanted ideas and programming etc - it can be changed for many, but for many not.

I am here now to speak what I have to say to those whom got the ears to listen and the soul to feel its truth. I have awaken many though, rather made them re-remember themselves and their purpose, so I get very little criticism in general. Of 99% of all feedback I get and people contacting me personally, they agree and want more help and assistance and I do what I can in those cases.

I do wish you well and may blessings be on your path too, you will also see the truth some day. I would not believed myself even a decade and half ago.

Love,
Maggador IX-777 / EA
Old 05-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Regarding reptilians, I have never seen any evidence in any of my personal experiences that these even exist. But, I HAVE seen underground life forms, "humanoid" but with a negative energy emitting from their being, for all I know these could be related to the reptillian myths, as they might look somewhat reptilian I assume, but most of the negative entities are of spiritual nature and not of Earthly origin, but from other astral planes and dimensions, and some of these do take human form through incarnating into human bodies, while others influence the Human race in other ways, through spiritual means and attacks. Negative emotions and state of being attract them, positive emotions and state of being repulses them.

-EA
What if there are Atlantean and Lemurian descendents living underground...and ruling us through all manner of BS regarding God, aliens, Earth history, threatenings of hell and torment, promises of heaven and godhood...etc, etc? What if the only aliens are the humans and reptilians who came to Earth millions of years ago? What if we are troublemakers...and the Galactic Counsel wanted to isolate us from the rest of the universe until we 'grew up'? Have we been taking a several million year 'time out'?
Old 05-07-2009, 02:53 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The future parallel time line humans (greys) have been up to no good for a long time. They are not technically aliens, but they might as well be seeing as how they are not even from our time line.

There are a very large number of beneficial aliens here on Earth. Most of them are out of sight. However, there are a few that have inserted themselves into key positions in society in preparation for the coming disclosure. Not the government telling us about it by choice, the benevolent ET's coming and disclosing their existance themselves. I have met a couple of them. When they do not have in their contact lenses, the radiant blue eyes give it away.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:40 AM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'll tell ya....
My arch enemy Zaffro the Zulchfire threatened to curtail
all his silver haired flamus shipments unless I released
his secret cravex by midnight with my anti gravity gretzen ring

Have you ever seen a silver haired flamus?
Their invisible

Last edited by BROOK; 05-07-2009 at 04:42 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Edward: You might find this interesting: .
Old 05-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply Edward Alexander.. I respect what you said.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abductions, aliens, contact, governments, ufo