Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #326
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
Does it have any effect on broken bones/healing joints? I dislocated my ankle and shattered the bones on both sides of the joint a yaer and a half ago. I put on weight-using a wheel chair and walker..no weitht on ankle for 3 months-and now have swelling when working in the gardens or any pulling/pushing/lifting activities that go on for hours.

Does MMS "heal and strenghten'? or simply "keep the bodily systems in optimal functioning condition?
There is an interview with a guy on CMN that completely rebuilt his shattered back with the power of thought alone! The doctors wanted to pin and screw him back together and he rejected it. He was hit by a car at 55mph on a push bike.

It is still in the pay section of CMN as it is less than 1 month old but the technique may help with your bones in your ankle.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #327
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I may just wait before going back on the mms. I think that I will stick with the colloidal and see where we are in three to four months.
Why put myself through hell
I feel good and I'm sure I did alot of good with just the time I used it. I know my sewer system feels cleaner
Thanks for caring Peace & Love you are a sweetie
Blessings mntruthseeker,

You may have read this information before, please keep it in mind when you're ready.

HERING'S LAW OF CURE:

"All cure starts from within out, from the head down and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared."

LAW OF HEALING CRISIS:

"A healing crisis will occur only when an individual is ready both physiologically and psychologically. The basic foundation for all healing is nutritional preparedness. A healing crisis will begin from within out, in reverse order chronologically as to how the symptoms have appeared, tempered by the intensity of the trauma. The individual will have the opportunity to re-experience each trauma, both physiological and psychological, beginning with the trauma of least severity. It must be recognised that traumas involving emotions, which include all traumas, will be released in order, beginning with unconsciousness, then apathy, grief, fear, anger, pain and eventually enthusiasm (love), in conjunction with the appropriate word patterns for each emotion and thought pattern (sensory memory) which are accessible at each level. Unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness are the keys to apply and transmute any resistance at any level, once these resistances are brought to view through the application of the laws of love, light and perfection."

Quote:
With this definition Dr. Ray emphasises the importance of the emotional side of our health problems. Each disease, accident or surgical intervention contains a strong emotional component which needs to be re-experienced during a reaction, otherwise the healing will remain incomplete and the problem will present itself again at a later time for healing at a deeper level.

This also means that the body selects the kind of healing crisis that is most appropriate at the time, taking into consideration its needs and abilities to have a certain area healed or improved. We can consciously influence this choice by working on a particular problem. I also noticed that the body self tries to select a timing, which does not disable us during important events coming up. I have no doubt that we are guided on our healing path by our inner intelligence, which has our best interest at heart.

In the beginning our healing reactions will be mainly on the physical or biological level, but more and more we will experience the release of emotional blocks and changes in consciousness, preparing us for greater activity on the spiritual level.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page to FREE - Download on the Jim Humble authorized website below:

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

SEE PREVIOUS AND FUTURE POSTS BY PEACE AND LOVE FOR FAQ AND INTERNET INFORMATION REGARDING SAFETY AND PROTOCOL.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-24-2009 at 02:44 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #328
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I have bought 2 bottles today

I also have collidial Silver making abilities now I have a water distiller. H&B selling collidial silver whatever next!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #329
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok I did quit taking the mms last night. I am back on colloidal silver and will stay with this now. I know that the mms helped me tremendously but I can't take "sick".

I have absolutely no pain and if my system is NOT cleaned now it never will be. I am happy with that.

I did want to say that when I made my silver this morning, I added mms into the water and boy was that good. It was the best water I have had in ages. It wasn't even cold yet. I have two pitchers that I use to purify my water and then one container to put the water in for cooking.

so this little coward is signing off mms treatment but found another use of it. I'm sure if I had cancer or something like that, there would be no doubt that this would be what I would use.
I would recommend you stick with it.
I would never settle for being in a sickly condition.
I have the power to change it! You do too!

There is a story from Jim humble about a lady with acute asthma and she had real trouble breathing.
As she took MMS it got worse as she was coughing up nasty mucous etc..
She talked with him and said she didn't want to continue it as she was sick and needed her inhaler all the time.
He recommended keeping at it. So she did. Weeks later it all cleared!
If you are getting ill from it it is working on your body. Stay with it!
Your body has a natural way of getting bad things out of your system.
They may not be comfortable but they work!

*I'm gathering that people whom are more healthy, generally, will not have to endure the bad effects as long as unhealthy people. Depends on the condition of the individual's body.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-25-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #330
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post

Wow, what a difference. I didn't even know I had a choice of backgrounds or skins as you say. I didn't understand why you couldn't read the posts, I thought maybe you had some eye condition. This is the first forum I have ever blogged on.

I did have someone in the very beginning asking me not to post bright blue on the blue skin, so I'm finding it challenging, but not impossible, to use the colors and have them work on both skins????????

Right now, I'm scrolling back on my posts to see what they look like in minty and editing them so hopefully they will be visible on both 'skins' and allow me to still highlight important points. This may take me a few hours, but I can do it.

Thank you sooooo much Myplanet2, My Bad!!!!
No. your good!!! And thanks for caring to take the time to try to stress what you feel is important in your posts. I've learned a lot from them.

And you're very welcome on the tip
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #331
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All, I have been so impressed with MMS and have spread the word to so many people that I finally become a distributor in Australia. Thought I would put details here as some people are having difficulty finding it and some places are charging too much. This is genuine product from MMS Australia.

In Oz the price of MMS is $28 per bottle which is $18.75 US. Citric Acid activator is $3 AUD which is $2 US. Postage is under $10 US Air one week delivery.

If anyone cant find and would like some posted you can send me a message or an email pept@y7mail.com

Cheers
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #332
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You can buy Citric Acid at a chemist, it's really cheap, I bought a 50g pack for 45p
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #333
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

This is my first post on here, no fancy avatar up yet.
I spent a few hours reading all 13 pages on this thread; congrats to those of you keeping it alive. I have been studying MMS for about 6 months, finally bought a 100 lb drum from Advance Scientific in Florida and smuggled some bags of it out through customs into Ecuador. Made up a few batches, and have some other docs and local dignitaries around town trying it out. I have studied with Tom Hesselink, who helped with the science on Vol II of Jim Humble's book, and learned most of my oxidation/reduction chemistry from him. I would trust what he says. I have found that MMS is useful for acute viral illnesses, tooth abcesses, chronic fatigue infections, etc. I want to do a project with the local health department malaria division to introduce it as a malaria treatment, but I need to improve my Spanish first!

I did find some articles on using NaClO2 and an organic acid to disinfect surfaces, tissue, and even blood components. There is a patent to use it to cleanse blood with hepatitis virus so it can be transfused. Use about 0.28% NaClO2 and 0.2% citric acid. I can send my protocol or the links to that info if anyone is interested.
I am opening a stem cell lab, and will use it to disinfect the umbilical cords and placentas we use to get the stem cells from.
Notice that the Powers that Be are quickly acting to prevent us from having an effective treatment that they cannot control. It will be hard for them to control this, however, since it is a widely used commercial product. THe FDA or Commerce Dept can restrict the labelling of it, though, so you cannot claim that it is for human ingestion.
The cheapest way to get NaClO2 is in bulk. Hudson says technical grade is ok, because the amount of impurities that you would get from using this in doses of a few drops is much less than what you would get in food and water ordinarily. I sell it on my website, www.stemtechlab.com.
Camdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #334
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well its been a long last couple of days. I guess I was fooled to think I was through the rough part. I guess you can't rush it. My lungs do feel better but I guess I just dont eat too well. I am working on that.

I also wanted to know why we had to keep taking this when you see that malaria was cleared in 4 hours. I have to say its the wonderful food we are able to afford.

I am just going one more week and see where it goes. hate it !
MN,
I appreciate your posts, but have a few suggestions. First, your initial posts showed that you live in a lot of fear. Do you realize this? Fear of nausea was most apparent, but I feel that there are other fears that you are surrounding yourself with. One of them seems to be fear of success.

What will you be, if your lungs are clear? Who will you be, if you are not your disease? Are you ready, are you willing, to give up this disease? Are you ready to let it go, to let go of your identity as a lung patient? Are you ready to accept healing?

You are pushing the protocol so hard that you inevitably will experience side effects. Then, you have an excuse to not continue.

This should not be an uncomfortable ride. It doesn't have to be, unless you want it to be! Relax, cut your dose down to where it no longer bothers you, and stay at that plateau for a few days! Then, TAKE IT EASY!!!! Increase your dose a drop at a time. Maybe, stay at the new dose for a couple of days. You are afraid of nausea, so let your body catch up to the dose, before increasing to the next one.

Let your body heal!!! How long did it take you to become ill? How long will you let your body work on healing itself?
Blessings,
Dr. Dan
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #335
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mms--ms, cfs

As I mentioned, I have a stem cell lab in Ecuador. Got tired of getting arrested or raided in the States. One of the things that umbilical cord stem cells seems to be working for is Multiple Sclerosis, a disease of the "insulations cells" around the "wires" (axons) in the spinal cord.

THese cells (Schwann cells) get attacked by the body's immune system. Like the pancreatic Islet Cells get attacked in type I Diabetes. Why should that happen? Why should the body be attacking itself?

Well, one reason seems to be mercury toxicity, as has been mentioned on this thread. Another seems to be a chronic viral illness. Viruses that seem to be associated with MS include Measles, Epstein-Barr Virus (infectious Mononucleosis), Cytomegalovirus, and Human Herpesvirus 6.

The last three of these viruses are herpes viruses, related to Herpes Simplex or Genital Herpes. As you may know, herpes viruses set up housekeeping in the nerve cells, and during times of stress, when the immune system is not vigilant enough, they reactivate, multiply, and express as a cold sore or herpetic lesion. These other viruses are more likely to cause a chronic illness, chronic fatigue syndrome. And as for measles, it is now administered as an attenuated virus that is designed to live forever in the body--a vaccine.

As the body makes antibodies to fight these viruses, it seems that some of them cross-react and attack normal human tissues. Kind of like "collateral damage", when the attack of some US jets tends to wipe out an Afghan wedding party. (WIth diabetes, the body is having a reaction to cows milk protein that has been modified by pasteurization, but that is a different story.) In MS, the Schwann Cells seem to be the ones attacked.

Well, it makes sense that reducing the amount of virus in the body would reduce the body's production of antibodies against that virus. So, here is the point of all of this, I recommend to the MS patients that they go through a full course of MMS, up to 15 drops twice a day, to get rid of the virus (the cause), before they get stem cell grafts. That way, the graft will not be wasted by the body attacking the newly repaired cells.

Similarly, I also recommend MMS to MOST stem cell recipients. Stem cells are like little "search and repair" nanorobots. They travel around and look for lesions to repair. IF the body is full of yeast, toenail fungus, abnormal intestinal bacterial, inflammed gut, etc, then the stem cells will go there, iinstead of the place we want them to go. Fortunately, the MMS will clean out the infection, and most of the time, the inflammation, that we are worried about. Then, the stem cells can go where we want them to go, and do their thing.

Thought you might find that interesting!
Blessings,
Dr. Dan
www.stemtechlab.com

Last edited by Camdoc; 11-25-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: wanted to give a link for those interested
Old 11-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #336
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i see u have read your medicine, very good stuff u are telleing....anyway i need to say that; about vaccines, as u probably know already, the mmr vaccines rubella part is grown i human fetus tissue RA 3-27, i think this cell-line is called....and i would suppose that many of our autoimmune decises have a link to this.....and some of the other vaccines also use human cell-lines.....so it is not a very "strange" rection humans are having when their immunesystem is starting to attac their own body.....

i dont know any other moer destroying human invention than vaccines, and i dont have any doubt that they are the mainreason for 70-80-90% of all the illness we face today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #337
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

MMS sound really cool! I'll have a try on it, too.

BTW, is there any natural source to get something simliar like MMS from?

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #338
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

More information regarding healing crises using MMS and Activator (citric acid).

Questions and Answers

Quote:
Q: Have you heard of acid reflux occurring from someone taking MMS? Bonnie took a single drop, and doesn't know what might have caused the reaction. She said that she noted an improvement in her sinuses, and she also notices increased energy . . . but the acid reflux is troubling.

Jim Humble: This sort of reaction often happens from MMS. Many problems often turn back on for a few days or a few hours . . . but normally they only reappear for a few hours, sometimes for a few days, but usually not for long.

The reason for this is that when many problems seem to disappear, especially from drugs or other treatments, it is because they are covered over. They have not been healed; they have been covered over or pushed deeper into the system. MMS destroys the things that cover the problems, and the problems reappear. But if you continue, they will disappear. Normally it is worth the time to overcome and destroy these things as you are cleaning your body.

Again, normally, if you do not destroy these things they reappear later in life.

Meanwhile, baking soda is the best thing to use when the acid feeling begins. A level teaspoon of baking soda should be enough in 1/4 glass of water. But don't use the baking soda until the acid feeling starts, and that should be at least an hour after taking the MMS. If you use the baking soda right away after taking the MMS, you will neutralize the MMS and thus get no benefit. Hope this helps. J.H.

Q: What toxins are washed away from the body using your MMS solution?

Jim Humble: MMS kills pathogens and oxidizes heavy metals, the body then washes away the residue. There is some evidence that MMS oxidizes other toxins, but I do not know which ones. However, what most people believe is caused by toxins is almost always caused by pathogens, often colonies of pathogens that are not known, but when they are killed many problems disappear.

Q: I am really impressed. People around me have gone down heavily with flu for several days and been bedridden as well. I had one bad night, and after increasing the dose to 15 drops, it killed the virus. Will I need to stop taking the MMS after I have the inoculations against hepatitis and tetanus for traveling to Vietnam?

Jim Humble: Keep up the good work. I think you should not get a vaccination, and you should take MMS. While traveling to Vietnam, MMS will also protect you from diseases.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book available at authorized website:

http:www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

Click on About MMS scroll down to MMS Resources and click on FREE Download

See past posts starting on Page #2, Post #33 regarding protocol and FAQ.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-26-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #339
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think I'm starting to get a cold
I thought I wouldn't get one taking MMS
Old 11-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #340
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
No. your good!!! And thanks for caring to take the time to try to stress what you feel is important in your posts. I've learned a lot from them.

And you're very welcome on the tip
Blessings Myplanet2 (I Love That Name ~ I Care 2),

Thank you so much for alerting me to the different skins. The minty is much easier to read than the electric.

If you go back starting on Page #2, Post #33, and scroll along looking for my avatar, you will see I've corrected all the colors so they are now viewable on both skins.

I guess I was going a little crazy there with all the highlights and pale colors. My eyes were getting weary from looking at the white lettering so I was trying to tone it down with a pale color, but it was invisible using the minty skin. My intent was to highlight text in the quotes as a way of answering questions from previous posts, plus I love color and green trees and blue skies and purple flowers and yellow sun and turquoise water. Bless Our Planet!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-28-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #341
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I think I'm starting to get a cold
I thought I wouldn't get one taking MMS
Blessings Swanny,

Hope your feeling better soon. Do you think it's just a detoxifying reaction or healing crisis?
Old 11-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #342
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
MMS sound really cool! I'll have a try on it, too.

BTW, is there any natural source to get something simliar like MMS from?

WT
There is a product on the market called Liquid Oxygen, or something like that. It is found in a health food store for about $20 for an ounce. It is actually just MMS diluted to about a fifth of the strength, so you can use it the same way as MMS, but you need to use four or five times as much. So it is much more expensive. But, is available in the US, and has been for years. THat is actually where Jim Humble got the idea of using it.

Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring substance that is similar in function to MMS. It is much less effective than MMS, and as you buy it, it is always produced by a chemical reaction, too.

I use vinegar instead of the citric acid, though I have citric acid on order. There is a nice balsamic vinegar that smells like caramel and vanilla, and it is pleasant to take.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #343
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Swanny,

Hope your feeling better soon. Do you think it's just a detoxifying reaction or healing crisis?
Thx
Not sure what it is, just feels yuk in my sinuses at the mo, like it does when you start to get a cold.
At the mo I have dropped back down to 6 drops as I cant get passed the runny bum stage hehe
Old 11-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #344
Old Snake
Avalon Senior Member

Kimmie,

To totally get rid of swelling and pain, the homeopathic remedy
Symphytum 10M potency will do the job, just one pill!
Take before going to bed, you may feel some extra pain , wich will fade away, dreaming and a light fever may come up, wich will fade too.
Success.

Old Snake

(I am a classic homeopath)
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #345
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, the sinus stuff might be what PeaceandLove was talking about (posted from the Jim Humble Q&As) just before your post - I'm guessing (and hope I don't offend) that you're probably pretty filled with pathogens - I know I am - and in today's society, it's not uncommon - heck, they're even spraying them on us from airplanes these days.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #346
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hi Alys I think your right, I reckon I'm full of the cr@p.
I think it's going to be a while before I clear it all out of my system.
But I wont give up with it, I want to be clean.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #347
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Got mine today. 3 drops inside already with 15 citric

Not much activity on forum today is everyone on holiday?
Old 11-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #348
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny, (atchou, bless you) I know that when you antibiotics for sinusitis you get the running sh*t.
Then the sinusitis goes away.
After stopping the antibiotics the sh*t stops and as soon it is stopped the sinusitis will be back..
Sinusitis has to do with infected intestines.
Keep cleaning until it's over.
(Your large- and small intestine meridians also go over your face and influence your sinuses as well.)
There is a very good shiatsu treatment for sinusitis but I can't get to my files from here but if you want I will try to describe the procedure if you want to.
I haven't had sinusitis ever since I learned shiatsu (30 years ago) although I used to have it every year.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #349
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@ Camdoc:
very glad to have you posting on this thread.
Very interesting information.
You really know what you're talking about.
Keep up the good works.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #350
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Peer that makes a lot of sense as to how I've been for many years, looking forward to coming out the other side of this with a detoxed body