Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Many of us have had contact with species of other hyper-dimensions. Clifford Stone has stated that there are at least 57 species cataloged and many agree. There are a few out there who believe that some species are actually government deceptions that are perpetrated for the purpose of spreading misleading information and confusing the population at large. Good? Bad? Ugly?

I would like to see simply this: The accurate description of contact experiences: Bare bones and fact related as they happened, without the fluff. I would like to see these descriptions include what we know to be true from our own personal experience. Let's see if we can catalog 57 and give people a place to talk about their experiences without being disbelieved or ridiculed.

Perhaps through this information being depicted without bias, we can establish a few basic truths, get to know our cosmic community better, and begin to understand the deeper meaning of their presence in our lives.

This is not a thread to report UFO's or a place to argue about if they exist. PLEASE; this is a thread to report identifiable tangible lifeforms that can be physically described. I think it is also important to report when it happened, where, what they were doing, what YOU were doing and feeling, and what THEY looked like.

This little experiment may or may not work, but here it goes!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

I just think it's ironic. I was watching an Obama speech on www.ebaumsworld.com and he said he's been to 57 states -- not a typo -- 57 states? or met 57 species?
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:28 AM   #3
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, here's the first one.
When I was a kid, I lived on Seneca Lake in Geneva New York. One evening I saw a giant standing next to my house, He was about three stories tall. He was nearly naked and bare foot, and wore a white loin cloth. His skin looked pale blue, but there were pale blue lights reflecting off of him so I do not know what color his skin actually was. I think he may have had one eye.

There were three other shorter figures standing next to him. They seemed normal in size and shape. One woman had long black hair and bangs, she was dressed in white and looked human. The other two are harder to remember, but I believe they were male and humanoid and wearing tall hats. The Giant looked humanoid.

It was late and I was alone, I suddenly realized that I was floating back to my house and through my window. I floated into the house and ran to my sisters room, the giants hand was in her window, groping. I went to my parents door and it was locked. I pounded on my parents door and screamed, "wake up! they are trying to take Laura!" Suddenly there was a great swirl of motion and everything was dead silent, the pale blue lights outside were gone. My parents door opened, I walked inside and tried to wake them but they would not stir. I looked into my sister's room and she was there, asleep. She also would not wake up. Finally, I went back to bed. No one knew what I was talking about in the morning.

I felt that I had seen the woman before, I was not afraid of her. I became afraid of the "Jolly Green Giant" in the vegetable commercials and used to hide and run from the windows when he came on T.V. "HOHOHO, Green Giant!" This happened in 1974.

Anyone else care to confess?
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 AM   #4
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Giants. Did someone say Giants.

QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Is that guy tall, or is the other guy just really short?
Old 09-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Ok, here's the first one.
When I was a kid, I lived on Seneca Lake in Geneva New York. One evening I saw a giant standing next to my house, He was about three stories tall. He was nearly naked and bare foot, and wore a white loin cloth. His skin looked pale blue, but there were pale blue lights reflecting off of him so I do not know what color his skin actually was. I think he may have had one eye.

There were three other shorter figures standing next to him. They seemed normal in size and shape. One woman had long black hair and bangs, she was dressed in white and looked human. The other two are harder to remember, but I believe they were male and humanoid and wearing tall hats. The Giant looked humanoid.

It was late and I was alone, I suddenly realized that I was floating back to my house and through my window. I floated into the house and ran to my sisters room, the giants hand was in her window, groping. I went to my parents door and it was locked. I pounded on my parents door and screamed, "wake up! they are trying to take Laura!" Suddenly there was a great swirl of motion and everything was dead silent, the pale blue lights outside were gone. My parents door opened, I walked inside and tried to wake them but they would not stir. I looked into my sister's room and she was there, asleep. She also would not wake up. Finally, I went back to bed. No one knew what I was talking about in the morning.

I felt that I had seen the woman before, I was not afraid of her. I became afraid of the "Jolly Green Giant" in the vegetable commercials and used to hide and run from the windows when he came on T.V. "HOHOHO, Green Giant!" This happened in 1974.

Anyone else care to confess?
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Hi Wormhole

Thank you for sharing that. I actually went to school in Seneca Falls and was born in 1974. Synchronicity for me maybe I guess. SF is a very tranquil place for meditation. (NYCC was the school to be exact). A lot of Indian burial areas up there. I wonder if there was a lot of channeling there. I wish I could share a similar story. Sounds intresting. I did notice a lot of strange activity up there while I was at school. A lot of accidents. Not normal ones...just the type and how they happened and who they happened to.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:45 AM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well, we are back ON. Please feel free to come and post. Though this page started to become the "HUMOR PAGE" I still believe in it's integrity. I thank the Matrix for it's faith. let's go forward.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 10-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I myself have had some strange experiences which I won't go into because it will take to long, but what I will tell you, is, I have posted this on one of the other threads on Avalon, my children are experiencing the presence of other beings.
I moved into this house in about 1998, during the early hours of the morning my Daughter was going to the wc and she heard a sound, of one of the stool being dragged across the floor. she looked and saw a tall figure in the kitchen, so she ran into the toilet, then she said she was scared incase it came through the wall to get her, so she opened the door and slowy looked into the kitchen when she came face to face with a ? Reptilian, if you want to know what it looks like go to www.enochian.piczo.com I put it up so people could realise these beings ar real. My oldest Daughter has her own place now, so the attention of this being is now drawn towards my other children especially my 10 y/o.
I don't know everything, but I do know there is more to this world than people realise. Only this weekend my oldest son was visited by one of these interdimensional beings and it frightened the hell out of him and he is 6ft 12.
I know some people will think I am nuts, or I am spreading dis info, but I don't really care what people want to think, I know the truth.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Im not very schooled on reptilian beings but if anybody watched the drilling Richard Fuld of Lehman bros took from the congressional hearings on monday you had to of noticed the aggresive tounge action of that man it appeared he was a possible reptilian. Very strange indeed
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

I have had some interesting stories relayed to me by my old roommate. He is abducted by the small greys on a regular basis.
He said that they come in stints like every day for a week and then no action for 3 weeks.

He has told me some vivid stories of what has happened to him. He describes them as being very small, almost like children, but with the large almond eyes and hind legs like an animal.

I asked him what it was like to have them over and he said that usually some blue lights or orbs would circle in the house and then usually 3 of them would appear. He said he watched them do an operation on his current roommate that involved them opening his stomach and possibly adding an implant and then resealing his gut like it never happened.

I am amazed that he has witnessed this stuff fully consciously. He recalls full telepathic contact them quite often. He says he has implants all over his body and has been told so by his neighbor who is a very high vibe clairvoyant.

He is not the kind of person to make things up and is a pretty normal 26 year old guy. I am wondering how many others have had similar experiences. I know a few others myself that do not know this fellow but have described similar things. Are these the grey clones that are doing genetic experiments? Or did he agree to this before this lifetime?

Either way he does not really seem to bothered by it...or has he been conditioned this way?
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #11
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

ON REPTILIANS:
I had an experience, rather quickly I might add of seeing something similar. This happened in broad daylight and left me rather rattled. I felt afraid, but nothing happened to me physically. This happened in the late morning while I was still in bed, but wide awake. The creature was frozen, and leaning over me. I could even say it was smiling. I got one hell of a good look! Then it vanished into thin air. My sister saw the exact same being. I hear a lot of talk concerning their agenda, but I can not make any conclusions based upon my own experience.

I have to believe that in any race, not all of them would be evil. I still have to hold onto that we need to give all creatures the benefit of the doubt. Also, use our intuition.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 10-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
I have had some interesting stories relayed to me by my old roommate. He is abducted by the small greys on a regular basis.
He said that they come in stints like every day for a week and then no action for 3 weeks.

He has told me some vivid stories of what has happened to him. He describes them as being very small, almost like children, but with the large almond eyes and hind legs like an animal.

I asked him what it was like to have them over and he said that usually some blue lights or orbs would circle in the house and then usually 3 of them would appear. He said he watched them do an operation on his current roommate that involved them opening his stomach and possibly adding an implant and then resealing his gut like it never happened.

I am amazed that he has witnessed this stuff fully consciously. He recalls full telepathic contact them quite often. He says he has implants all over his body and has been told so by his neighbor who is a very high vibe clairvoyant.

He is not the kind of person to make things up and is a pretty normal 26 year old guy. I am wondering how many others have had similar experiences. I know a few others myself that do not know this fellow but have described similar things. Are these the grey clones that are doing genetic experiments? Or did he agree to this before this lifetime?

Either way he does not really seem to bothered by it...or has he been conditioned this way?
I had an implant come out of my neck, just below my right ear. It was a hollow tube with a pointy end. It was about half an inch long. I do not recall where it came from or when it was put into me. This was in my early twenties. When it came out, on it's own accord. A spiritual advisor of mine told me that she had three come out of different places on her body. She also said that these type of implants aid in spiritual development. When you no longer need them, they just work themselves out of your body naturally, like a sliver would.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:02 AM   #13
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This is not a thread to report UFO's or a place to argue about if they exist. PLEASE; this is a thread to report identifiable tangible lifeforms that can be physically described. I think it is also important to report when it happened, where, what they were doing, what YOU were doing and feeling, and what THEY looked like.

This little experiment may or may not work, but here it goes!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

I invite you to read: 'Blue Blood True Blood', from Stuart Swerdlow.
You will get many answers without the fluff.

salute !
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #14
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is that guy tall, or is the other guy just really short?
The Giant hammered the soldier's head with his fist.
That's why.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 AM   #15
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post

I had a ex girlfriend that said almost the same things your friend told you, and she never told anyone but me about it, so i would beleave him if i was you, also think i might have a implant in my left arm its a small 2mm disk just under the skin.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have an interesting idea about aliens and why some people perceive them to be evil.

For starters, try looking at it from their point of view. They may see the acts we commit on this Earth as evil. The way we torture our own. The way greed rules our lives and how shallow we are spiritually. They may be disappointed that we are unable to unite as a species and they may be frightened that our greed will destroy not only our own planet, but the universe as a whole.

Think of it as a parent stepping in to correct an errant child. We are the errant children of the universe and the various species of EBEs are the parents of the universe. You could say that they are trying to help us save ourselves through enlightenment and by casting off our shackles of greed and arrogance.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 AM   #17
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

My encounters also came in waves, and I had a sense of it before it would come on. The worst experience was being electrocted in my bed by 3 (maybe 4) little people (Greys?), and I think a tall dark figure (I didn't try to look at them, I guess you could say I was in total shock lol).
I had something on my head, a peice of metal in my mouth and was being zapped in my full wave water bed.
When the experience ended, I sat up and my bed was still splashing.
I had waves of electricity running through my body for hours after that.
The only message I remember getting was to not eat.
I did because I was so hungry and didn't want to believe what had just happened, needless to say I was sick & vomited clear liquid.
The following night (or a few nights after, it was long ago) I was shut off while opening a can of coke, woke up on my bed with it spilling out on me.
I ran to the kids and my baby was sitting up with a nose bleed.
Blood everywhere! He was sitting up asleep with his eyes open.
After that I made a clear statement to them to leave us alone.
Things backed off after that in a lot of ways.
More recently, in dreams I have seen human looking star people (and a few greys).
Once in a shared dream with my bofriend (whose not much into this other then listening to me talk) we saw a typical western world image of Jesus type being in our dreams, blondish shoulder length hair and blue eyes, white robe, extreemly loving expression and energy.
And the other dream not long ago, (also shared), was the very tall human looking star people, in robes with their heads covered accept for one guy who was bald and seemed like a holy person.
I don't know if they had blond hair or blue eyes, they struck me as having a more middle eastern look, kinda like that guy in the photo above lol.
They gave me a message that disclosure was soon, they will soon be known to the world... Oct 14th?
The other beings I encountered when I was a child was a little troll like being who always tried to lure me down from my high captains bed to play games.
A human looking man who took me to some planet with high towers (the moon?) to a toy store and pet shop, then there was some kind of attack and little furry creatures chased us. He had a little bubble type craft like the ones from a Jesus painting I saw. Childhood dream maybe, but once I read some random persons childhood dream online and it was the absolute play by play of my dream. I wonder if it was a screen memory of some sort and how many others have had the same childhood dream? I had it often, I was very little at the time, maybe 5 or 6. I also remeber talking about the bees... which was balls of light I saw in my room as a small child. I guess I thought of them as some sort of fire flys, but I remember showing my parents the static channel on tv (which was most of the channels back then), and saying thats the bees!
Then there was the dark hooded figure with the sleep paralysis episodes.
All my life I have been searching for answers and wondering whos who and whos up to what. I havn't come to any conclusion on that yet.
All I can do is work on raising my vibration above the nastys range, it seems to be paying off with more positive dreams and encounters. But there is a bit of a detox process to it as well it seems... dizzyness, upset stomach, headaches, emotional highs and lows, yet things are getting easyer and clearer and more positive. I had a lot of past psychic vampirism and attacks and negative programming to free myself of. I would really like to know how it all started, and why I chose such a challenging path.
PEACE! ~ Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 AM   #18
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

All too familiar!
I have also had many contacts, and with many different types. I also raised my vibration and noticed a difference. I feel that there are a few of us out there that are being tested with different species, almost to see what our reactions are. Is the human race ready for placement in the galactic community? What better way then to test our reactions to a wide variety of species.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 10-24-2008, 03:27 AM   #19
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hey-all,

There's one report I had read on LMH's Earthfiles that left an open hole for follow-up re a 'shape-shifting' reptilian case.'
Unfortunately, after emailing my thought on a follow-up it didn't occur or if it did I was not privy to it.

Anyway for any members here who hold a membership there, I like to suggest you check out the story.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #20
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

worm.hole7@gmail.com
PS: I'm Staying!!!

Last edited by Wormhole; 11-27-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #21
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

HELLO BAPHOMET

yes, i know i`ve posted this same story so many times already...but anyway..

this happened to me a long time ago (teens) in my room, ...it was in the middle of the day, i was wide awake and sober, I began to hover over the physical body feeling more alive than ever before(a absolutely wonderful feeling; many times more intense and vibrant than real life or any OBE I ever had ), I noticed then that my hovering self had limbs which were covered with hair like a animal and it felt as if every single hair could be felt "consciously?"..I remember seeing my astral feet melt away and thinking: "OMG..don`t want to be a cripple!".. before I could see what became of the feet, I began to move out of my animal self, still feeling really awesome and intensely curious what was happening; so then I turned around and saw that the first atral body had a capricorn`s head and horns.. I was shocked because I thought it was the devil. (the thought was "biblical": horns=devil=hell=O NO!) this intense "fear" of the devil made the OBE stop immediately..only years later did I find out that it was baphomet.
In retrospect it very much seems that the OBE was supposed to be as clear and at the same time as gentle as possible..as if Baphomet wanted to let me know that he IS here and made sure i would be aware of him before the earnest of everyday life and work would completely dominate my perception of reality...kind of saying: "don`t you forget about me".. The experience was absolutely unforgettable.
-i believe that baphomet is a benevolent entity, a astral guide/protector-
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #22
David
Avalon Senior Member

This is the best picture description that I have found to resemble the Reptilians that I have seen. Yes, I found this on Richard Boylan's website. I don't agree with a lot that he says. Mainly because I can only relate to what I know as fact but it's a good drawing illustration.

I have a long list of experiences written down here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5298

Last edited by David; 11-23-2008 at 11:24 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #23
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, that is very similar to what I have also seen. The jaw was a bit broader though. I've heard about tails, no tails, horns, wings... The one I saw had a tail and was a silver-green-brownish color.

Had a dream a few months ago where two reptilians came to have a conversation with me. They were wearing a false human skin. These guys were a gay couple! They brought me to a place and showed me the results of a genetic experiment. It was really sad. In my dream I told them that we are all of God. They felt comfortable with this and glad that I was not afraid of them. They pealed back some of their skin and showed me their eyes. "What do you think now?" one asked. I said, "Your beautiful, and a part of creation." This seemed to satisfy them, they said thank you.

They said that all beings are diverse in culture and belief. I think this rings true for me. I really had the feeling that these guys wanted me to know that not all of them are bad and believe the same things... Just like us! This was a very positive experience, a dream, but a good one. When they showed me the man who was damaged by the experiment, they were sad and felt like it was wrong. I had the impression that they were concerned about these experiments and did not agree with them. They were very concerned that the man could still be loved, even though he was deformed. I also had the impression that they were break-aways and did not participate in their own national politic. They were traveling with other beings who were not Reptilians at all.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 11-26-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:37 AM   #24
David
Avalon Senior Member

Most of my experiences that upset me were with the Greys. However, when it comes to the Reptilians, I have never had a negative experience with them. You really have to take a step back and look at things from their point of view and if you do this, everything that was done, was handled in the best manner possible, this includes the Greys. We must remember that there are many cultural differences. You may ask, how are you exposed to see things from their point of view and I can only tell you, once you spend enough time with someone, you start to understand their actions.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:04 AM   #25
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a very thought provoking insiders view of a the very convoluted connections between the catholic church, mormans, new age, satanism, and illuminati who are moved up and up till they are united sexually with ET/nephilim......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72812990&hl=en
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote