Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
OceanWinds

Default Did something strange happen over night?

I woke up at 3:30 am and could not get back to sleep. Not normal for me at all... and what makes it stranger was as I was waking up, I could hear music. Long drawn out notes, kinda like new age massage music... but they were definitely very low and deep.

I have heard this kinda music a few times before as I wake up.... but never this deep.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Did something strange happen over night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
I woke up at 3:30 am and could not get back to sleep. Not normal for me at all... and what makes it stranger was as I was waking up, I could hear music. Long drawn out notes, kinda like new age massage music... but they were definitely very low and deep.

I have heard this kinda music a few times before as I wake up.... but never this deep.
Woke up early also. left bed and browsed the forum ever since. No music however.
Haven't read any "shocking" news on the net, except some say it is going to be "black" friday.. 10-10-2008 -> ? ?10-10-10?

Save travels today.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did something strange happen over night?

Quote:

This was sent me by a friend.
It may be an explanation.
Chris

Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:40 PM
Subject: The First Level of Spiritual Mastery, 10-10-10

Archangel Uriel channel for 10-10-10
Entering the Age of Spiritual Mastery

Greetings!
Join me on Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 10AM U.S. Central time on Blog Talk Radio to participate in a special channel with Archangel Uriel for the introduction of the 10-10-10 energies, the first level of our ascension into Spiritual Mastery. As we watch what appears to be chaos in the world, we know that it is a recalibration of the energies that is part of the Ascension process. Archangel Uriel will describe this process, the eventual resolution and how this affects Lightworkers everywhere. Please email your questions for Archangel Uriel at healing@urielheals.com.

We are entering the age of Spiritual Mastery, which begins on Friday, October 10, 2008. The energy of that day is 1-1-1, the first stage of spiritual mastery. At this exciting time we are getting our wings, able to use our power to manifest and are part of the global energy changes. It is also a time of chaos for the world, when old structures are being unraveled and the choice between fear and unconditional love is one that everyone must make. The New World is here and we helped create it. Now what do we do? Archangel Uriel will answer your questions and provide information to assist you in this process.

Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008
Time: 10:00AM US Central time (4PM UK, 5PM Europe)
Venue: Blog Talk Radio

I dont have a link for this at least it is positive and may explain the "Music"

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Yo Ocean the Bob Marley smokes are tuning you on to the waves.
I'm going to have to try some out. I'm hearing music too, I leave the frequencies on all night what happens is that unconciously they play in my mind all day. Things are changing my friend or maybe it is just us going insane in the membrain.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
OceanWinds

101010... hunh fascinating

another thing to note... in my nieghborhood alot of sirens all went off just now. Ambulances and police are rushing somewhere... could be nothing though.

As for the smoke... lol, I dont need drugs to get high I just tap in and get all I need.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #6
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A cat from outside woke me up, trying to get in, I think. Very weak "mew," "mew"... I put down a plate with water for it. It's gone now. I'm going back to bed.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

That's strange.. last night I couldn't get to bed til 3AM but I was having the hardest time going to sleep, felt like I had way too much energy.

Also, I never ever do this.. but last night I woke up 4 times to use the bathroom and I didn't drink water for hours before going to sleep o_O. I ended up waking up at noon -_-

And all day today I've had an unusual amount of confidence. I confronted a friend to try to fix our friendship and also helped my friends get the apartment next to mine and also my other friend confronted her mom.

I have like this jump in motivation o_O and I've been a highly unmotivated person my whole life. Also, a couple days ago I stopped eating crappy foods and bought organic fruits and veggies (YUM!).

Last month I quit smoking cigs for 2 weeks, I'd been smoking for 4 years and never quit before but just got this huge confidence boost out of nowhere and convinced myself I could do it. And I did it but I did this on another island with my friend and when I came back to Oahu I got back into my bad habits, which is basically, not eating, smoking cigs, not getting anything done.

But I have this huge confidence boost seemingly out of nowhere again o_O. I was extremely depressed for a few days and then wabam! I wanna get all these things done and get rid of these damn cigs once and for all. Man.. those 2 weeks without poison(nicotine) were magical

We have such magnificent changes ahead of us, we can all succeed, without fear, and full of love, forever.

We see that when we face our fears head on, with love, how silly it was to fear it in the first place.

Get rid of those pesky regrets and bring on the ascension Love you guys, may the force be with you.
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #8
Kathleen

Good Morning World!!

YES....I too woke up at 3:30 am and knew that going back to sleep was not an option... so I've been listening to Neal Kramer talk about consciousness (Red Ice Creation Radio archive) and cruising the forum.

It hadn't even entered my mind that it is 10/10/10. I have the distinct feeling it's going to be an interesting 3 days ahead of us.

Peace~ kat

Last edited by Kathleen; 10-10-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I too was awakened at exactly 3:30 a.m. I was able to get back to sleep though after while.

Earlier at about midnight my son and girlfriend came knocking at our door.
He lives up the road. He was explaining to her how he can have an OBE and as they were staring at the stars he reached out and grabbed her hand and instantly she felt and seen what he did. This really freaked her out as she had never experienced anything like that before.

After she talked with us for awhile and calmed down she said it was a wonderful experience but one that has changed her whole scope on life. I told her she now joined the rest of us who are waking up.

What they described to me sounded a lot like they had taken a small step into the 4th dimension as everything went out of focus and the star they were looking at got extremely large and all other earthly sights and sounds disappeared.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Went downstairs and had a cup, somebody spoke and I went into a dream...

3:30 on the nose here
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have had problems in the past sleeping but since i have been on this site i'm posting late into the night and i am not going to bed until late.

I did go through a pattern of waking up, 2.30. 3.30. and so on........
I have been woken by a droning noise and a humming noise, i used to get up straight out of bed because i was convinced there was a ufo outside.
I use to pick up radio chanels when i was waking up, could hear the dj speaking but could not understand what he was saying then would hear music playing.
thought my neighbour had her radio on early hours of the morning when i asked she said no!
That was curious, it has been known apparently for women to pick up on this more than men.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

There was a DNA shift last night for some of us.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #13
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Uh Huh
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

I woke up in the middle of the night last night at around 2:50ish...

Though I have woken up on other nights at around 3:30am and usually I go back to sleep or I start thinking about things for an hour
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Why does this time around 2 00am to 3 00am seem important many have stipulated this time?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #16
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Woke up several times during the night, which is usual for me. At one point started hearing a cat meowing, sounded like a distressed kitten, kept waking up and hearing it, then this morning it was gone. I mention this because someone else on this thread posted about hearing a cat. Just one of those strange things.......
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Why does this time around 2 00am to 3 00am seem important many have stipulated this time?
Some implants were activated and you all got the command to post about it.
They're reading all these posts, it's test data. They are calibrating the system right now.

Nothing to worry about ....
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #18
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
It used to be 3-4am which is generally called the 'witching hour' and has significance in many belief systems. That used to be the time where I would wake at night/morning if at all but in the last three/four days I've been waking up between 2-3am after dreams; I don't know why.

Although, that said, I had really bad jaw ache on the right side which spread to the right side of my mouth, the right ear and above on the right side of my head since May which disappeared this week too. But now that I've said that...

Last edited by She-Ra; 10-10-2008 at 01:42 PM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #19
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I also woke up around 2am. Fell asleep on the sofa and there was a hissing sound, white noise coming from my laptop that was in sleep mode.

We are in different time zones, US, Canada, Hawaii, UK... We can't have woken up at the same time....?

Friend of mine in Finland told me that she would hear the telephone ringing. Her belief was that it was literally a wake-up call.

Did anyone else have a computer, phone etc. nearby? I normally do not have anyhting electrical in my bedroom.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #20
Tuza

I too have been waking about 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. coming in, going on to the forum, weird for me, very unusual. I cannot meditate so I probably not being DNA re-wired. So what could it be then.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #21
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

For the past few days, I have also awoken inbetween 2 and 4.
I'm not sure it means anything yet, cause this usually happens if I sleep before 1am for the past year.
But it is interesting that other people are having similar experiences.

Usually I go back to sleep right away, sometimes I start thinking about things (nothing special) that just keeps my mind awake for about an hour.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #22
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you.

Mon/Tue/Wed I was up for a 50 hour period. Was hearing music when I didn't have the radio on.

Finally got 4 hours of sleep, my dog woke me up, there was a thunderstrom going on here in North Florida. The thunder was so weird sounding, nothing I have EVER heard before. It was mechanical sounding, like metal moving. Made me think of an alien craft moving overhead with all this talk about the 14th I took a peek outside, it was a very calm eery feeling, of course I couldn't see one if I tried through the clouds. I also heard some unusual plane fly over later in the day. We normally don't get any planes, just a stray private plane. Called a neighbor and she said she had never heard any thunder like that in her life either.

Called a few people about the storm and our current economic situation suggesting they fill up their vehicles, get cash and food, and all I could do was keep laughing.

I commented that I don't know why I'm laughing and one friend said yes, I don't know why your laughing. I remarked if they come to my door I will just have to BLESS 'EM. They can take my body, but they can't take my soul.

Left to pick up some supplies, and people are really attracted to me lately, I see them staring at me. Following me in the store and I catch them looking at me. One person today followed me out the store and I didn't notice until I got to my car. He said he just wanted to tell me that he admired me.

Lost my DSL connection, so had to go to Dial-Up to pay some bills in case the banking system is down next week. After I was online I looked up at my computer clock and it said 10:10:10 and then it dawned on me that today is 10/10/2008 (10). And while I am typing this the clock hit 11:11.

Good Night!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 10:53 AM. Reason: spelling errors
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This is great feedback, keep it comming.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #24
Elizabeth Powell
Avalon Senior Member

I had a similar experience .... woke up at 3ish am night before last, but I have to say if I stayed up for 50 hour stretches I would start hearing things too. Get some sleep for "Pete's sake".

Elizabeth Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #25
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Something definitely going on!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote