Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2008, 05:47 AM   #1
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default i'm dying

i have a rare condition called Bullous Pemphigoid. try doing a google image search to see what it looks like.

basically my immune system is attacking my skin. there's no known cause or cure.

standard treatment is to take large doses of prednisone, antibiotics, and niacinamide until the symptoms subside. this worked ok about 7 years ago, but the symptoms are back. my hand is blistering up and i'm back on the prednisone. this works to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, but when i try to ween off, the blistering comes right back. if it goes untreated, my whole body will continue blistering until i just decompose completely and die. it has gotten really advanced before and it is very painful.

if i keep taking these drugs, i'm going to die too.

i'm presently trying this alternative treatment that involves taking massive doses of seasalt and vitamin C. the theory is that autoimmune disorders are caused by some kind of hidden bacteria and that the salt/c combo will make my body a toxic environment for this bacteria and i'll get better.

i've been doing this for a week or so and have not seen any improvement. today my fingers started blistering up again, and my spirits are really low.

if any of you have any ideas of how to help, i'd really appreciate it. i've been seeking out some kind of shaman who can help me find some answers but have not yet found one.

good vibes/prayers would also be appreciated.

i'm not ready to die.

thanks y'all.

-chris

Last edited by Chris Parson; 11-05-2008 at 06:29 AM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote