Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #26
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You are so close

I have not heard of them, send me some info and maybe some old links to look for...

To make a new thead, as I looked for a long time, go to a forum heading like "future talk" at the top of that screen you will find a button call new topic or something like that. the screen you want is where the you see the forum and all its threads with the administrator giving the welcome thread as the frist thread, that is where you can make a new one.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #27
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Samncheese...thank you! Lately I've been having very lucid, blissful meditations but often followed by nightmares when I go to sleep. This post just clarifies for me what I already suspected was going on, we just have to try to stay strong throughout this.

Peace to you and all.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #28
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
If you are an intuitive the dark side knows you, they know that you posses great influence on the world around you and want you to live in fear.

I don't usually read these kinds of threads. I'm just not a new age spiritualist of any sort. I expect to be ignored or perhaps dumped-on for posting on this thread. My pineal gland is probably beyond repair and these words could be seen as words from a grave.

samncheese's words resonated with me because they reminded me of old arguments I used to have with various varieties of 'new-agers'. My point then, and still is, that even if 'energies' and 'higher planes', etc, exist ( and I believe they do ), you shouldn't be meddling around with them like babies with boxes of matches.

I used to meditate according to the methods of 'Guru Maraji' ( Prem Pal Sing Rawat ). I still do, occasionally, but I've come to the conclusion that meditation, alone and internally, is dangerous.

Crystals and their energies scare the **** out of me, especially when over enthusiastic people of the superstitious variety 'gift' them to me to help me with this or to help me with that.

I've just watched Kerry Cassidy holding her hands out around the crystal scull while she was talking to it's keeper. That may be OK or it may not be. She freely accepts that it's all a mystery. Mystery it IS but "mystery = good" isn't a part of any logical equation I know of.

If anyone is actually reading this and feels they can shed some useful light on me, please do. I promise I won't rant and rave and argue with you. I'll just read what you write.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #29
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I am a conservative business owner, I was raised Mormon. I was taught to shun anything mystical or magic or off the beaten path. I had a plan for my life. However, the powers that be wouldn't leave me alone, and to deny they exist would be dishonest. I don't seek evil it seeks me. I accept you as you are, do only what makes you feel comfortable, so long as it hurts no one else. Most of the members here are open minded and know that we are all on a journy of discovery and that we have come to this point from different pathways. Be honest and at peace here and no one will throw you out.

Peace
Old 10-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #30
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Norman,

Well I do indeed agree its not as if any of us could just go an run a nuclear power plant because we have love in our heart ! One must only approach the things which resonate with us. There are different planes of experience, existance and reality in the same appartment complex or family or society and not everything is everyones business if you excuse the blatent use of the word. Well said and welcome to the gentle, thus far thread.

For the Datre site it was and the skeleton remains

http://www.mindspring.com/~datrenet/

They gave me most of the material for free and were always in touch despite my novice, at the time, questions. I would gladly sent the material out if I knew they were gone and wanted it deseminated as it is I don't feel it I can with copyright etc... or at least I don't know. Their books are available at Booksurge. Thanks for all your lovely words and peace be with you all.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #31
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I found this site with active links http://www.datrearchive.datrebooks.com/Intro.html

I will explore it thank you.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #32
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Problem with crystals is that the information that humanity has gotten in relation to crystal powers come from dead entities, possibly from some that once populated Atlantis. And people are unaware of the true agenda carried by those entities, so they take the information at face value, believing that they have some sacred positive knowledge that grants them an advantage and use the crystals the way they are instructed to.

And there is a great danger in this, because people believe the information to be correct, while the dead are known liars.

Even those so called spiritual guides lie because they are bound by the laws of their world that is the siege of dominating hierarchies and are lied to themselves.

There are ancient Atlantean souls who have vowed to never reincarnate. And this is a great mistake because they must reincarnate if they are to connect with the source of their origin. And making such a decision automatically makes Luciferian entities of them. Yet, they will present themselves as highly spiritual guides and seek to use the naive spiritual beings on the planet to act as an extension of their schemes.

Even scientists and technologists get caught when inspired for certain 'inventions'.

Crystals are interesting because they are structured over the relationship between the invisible and the material. So that they allow the passage of different energies from one realm to the other.

I can't see how people trust that the use of those, according to the suggestions of intelligences inhabiting a world whose laws are kept hidden, and do so without questioning and really knowing what they are doing.

The same has been true of many so called alternative medicine movements.

Some of them are useful while others are totally destructive.

And since one cannot verify the truthfulness of any entity communicating from the invisible, the only solution is to use the better known empirical processes of testing and validation.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #33
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I think this goes to the heart of this third density thing... it is like a double blind test. It isn't so important what information comes to us, so much as what we do with it.

peace
Old 10-21-2008, 05:03 PM   #34
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Nice video that demonstrates 'team playing' to overcome fear and bring us all into a golden age...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BCmJYjeKG8&sdig=1
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:14 PM   #35
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the link, good stuff. It seems we have a polarity of ideas here on this site. Mr. Green says buy gold, but I can't eat gold.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #36
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Enjoyable thread Sam,

I observe that many people are still uncomfortable with uncertainty.
Man seems to want to seek, forever connecting the dots with a walkie talky mind and his past as a reference point index.
Perhaps if the unknown was acceptable, a profound silence would give way to a vibration, that adheres to no thought as absolute truth, yet experiences everything and recognizes the difference between minding and not.
Where that would lead is unknown, but feeling it right now, delivers me peace.

Feel good,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #37
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

You seem very insightful on the human condition, aren't all these manafestations of fear. In othere words, Is it more comforting to know the future even if it is doom and gloom, then to just take it one day at a time on faith?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #38
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A few years ago I started having prophetic dreams. usually they were about trivial matters so i was wondering why a prophetic dream about such unimportant things. Then about 6 years ago i had a dream which came true and made me think. It concerned an event that was of great importance to me. And now a few months ago I had a dream: in front of me appears a round red face ( like that of the sun in some cartoons, but red, not yellow) and it says the following words"You'll live till you are 56 or 57 years old and then I'll take you to the senat". Im my dream I knew that it was an evil being. With the power of my mind I told that being to disappear. It began laughing scornfully but within a few seconds faded like a fog. I guess it wanted to scare me but failed. Later when I told the dream to a psychic person she said that it had been an evil spirit but I fought it. In my dreams I'm never afraid of anything, I always win.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #39
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

If this world is an illusion like science says it is (and it is) then is the dream world the real one? I find it strange ( or not ) that we are more in tune with the universe in our sleep. Our eyes fool us and when we shut them we can see things as they really are...

Be at peace

Last edited by samncheese; 10-21-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 PM   #40
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

"If this world is an illusion like science says it is (and it is) then is the dream world the real one? I find it strange ( or not ) that we are more in tune with the universe in our sleep. Our eyes fool us and when we shut them we can see things as they really are..."

Funny, I was pondering this very idea after my wake-up dream this morning. So we are now at the merging of physics and meta-physics. The holographic illusion filled with myth, math and metaphor is now seen for what it is, by more and more of us each day. And as you point out, the scientific community is now on-board as well.

This one realization simplifies many of the 'mysteries of old' and 'new'. The vastness of space, which appears infinite, holding a multitude of galaxies with immeasureable numbers of planets and other heavenly bodies and living entities, suddenly is simple. All the wonderings about reptilians, greys, nordics, pleiadians, angels, demons, orbs, trolls, fairies, Annunaki, munchkins, and all other whatcha-macallits and cantfigure-emouts, is suddenly simplified. Are they not all sub-routines of this program? All playing their symbolic roles? All functioning as metaphors?

The current physical program 'feels' as if it is running various shut-down programs, occasionally re-booting, as it prepares for the final STOP and END. Zero point? End of novelty? End of entropy?

So now we ask: What lies beyond this program? 'Where' will we 'go' when it ends? 'Where' are we, now, really?

Why, in the land of dreams, of course.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #41
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Samncheese - Good words there. You are very right when you say negativity & fear make some predict doom & gloom (like Deagle) to discredit & discourage. I like how you expressed your own fears how you transmorphed that message into consciousness (or awareness) rather then perpetuate the original fear. That's awesome. I've had to talk down friends from all of these recent predictions myself. Not because I'm a skeptic, but I too am I lucid dreamer with a precognitive sense(AKA I think about the future) & know how our visions are amplified in these states of "altered consciousness". Be it lucid dreaming or deep meditation, it's all a state of consciousness that essentially converge at points. I like to use the old warning label they put on cars "objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer then they are" in relation on how to calibrate the emotions & information you may receive in these states. It may look like that 18 wheeler(or nuke attack, tidal wave, comet, etc) is going to run into you but in actuality there's a good few meters between you or it already passed you by(like "planet X" maybe? )

You're right, we are close to opening up the true potential of our future, and to me it looks pretty damn bright despite how it may appear in the hear lines. I've had my own visions of the future and they are beautiful indeed & they came to me in my darkest time too. That prediction I have no reservations about making, there will be dynamic times ahead, but we'll be seeing a magnificent new light shine through the murky veils of deception that we where all born into.

Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You think that's air your breathing???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #43
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Not an end program, but a planned upgrade to awarness 4.0...
Old 10-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #44
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I like your metaphor of looking at the world through the rear view mirror, what a silly way to drive a car. I had a pilot instructor years ago that would ask " You are flying at night and you engin shuts down...You are going to make a forced landing... So you turn on your landing lights and all you see are trees and brush and rocks, WHAT DO YOU DO? After a pause he would say " TURN OFF THE LANDING LIGHT".
Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #45
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I call "awareness 4.0" a; "expansion pack"

for this proverbial MMORPG complete with "beta testers" and all as more of us "wake up" to our new conscious abilities.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #46
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You seem very insightful on the human condition, aren't all these manafestations of fear. In othere words, Is it more comforting to know the future even if it is doom and gloom, then to just take it one day at a time on faith?

I don't know the future, and by using the past to determine the future, I am causing static in my now, using antiquated patterns of an already faulty system to create a future on faith.
So I don't take the future on faith either. I am not looking to be comforted by any source outside of my own spirit.
I know that I have a mind, a body, soul & spirit.
I know that the thoughts that run through my mind, are potentially dangerous if I believe them, grow attached to them, or think they are me.
I know that a thought has the potential to become an emotion, and a reaction.
Even on a unconscious level, my body will react to a thought, even if it is one that is consciously unwanted. You can see many examples of this in disease ridden bodies, who's minds are desperate for health, but give in to the focus of lack.
We are conditioned.
But I find that if I remain neutral, unconditional about the thoughts, if I accept the uncertainty of life and view the contrast that is offered from this neutral position, I am better able to maintain a degree of peace in this moment.
I am not as threatened by the external factors of life, as I am by the thoughts of my mind, if I believe them.
Fear, causes trepidation in the flow of harmony that life is.

If I attach to, or identify with the thoughts/emotions of a doom & gloom future, yet find some sort of satisfaction thinking I KNOW the future regardless of how bleak, or that I even need to know, I am switching from driver to passenger in a car that is going in circles, fueled by recycled thoughts, yet I will convince myself that I am in control, and that the wind feels good in my hair, so I can feel better.
Yet still, nothing new has been brought to the table.

When I am neutral, the future is spotless and I'm ok with that.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #47
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I agree and disagree with your last statemant. By not letting the external forces act on you in the negative, you are a power sorce that eminates positive energies. there is no neutral, there are different power levels but all are positive or negative. So just by being you are an influence on the whole of the universe.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #48
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I had the presence of mind to look at all the images in the dream and realized that everything I was seeing came from my mind exept the man that made me the offer...
Beautiful thread. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Discerning what comes from inside from what comes from outside, requires inner peace from awareness of your link to Creator. You showed me, blessed you are my friend.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:58 AM   #49
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your blessing,

Peace be with you and yours
Old 10-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #50
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are a biological manfestation of energy.
I agree with this statment 100%.
Matter, is energy. E=Mc2.

Merlin
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote