Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
Tuza

Default To Whom It May Concern.

There are some highly evolved spiritual, very intelligent people that have been with the forum since the beginning and I note are disappearing after a few minutes because of the smart a... comments being thrown at them by some newer members. Please refrain as I don't want to lose any more wonderful members. The energy is really different now.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To Whom It May Concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
There are some highly evolved spiritual, very intelligent people that have been with the forum since the beginning and I note are disappearing after a few minutes because of the smart a... comments being thrown at them by some newer members. Please refrain as I don't want to lose any more wonderful members. The energy is really different now.
It's hard for me to tell because it seems like everyone joined back in September. Heh.

Point well taken though.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

All abusive posts should be removed immidiately by the mods. Well, where ever you go you almost always encounter ruthless people. So intelligent members should get used to these type of behaviours, they can always be banned. We can not afford to loose valuable people here because of some morons.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

i havent left yet . he he he he
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: To Whom It May Concern.

We all get a little emotional about our points of views, what gets a little out of hand is when we start to categorize members, For example New Ager, Christian, Disinformation Agent, Good Angel, Bad Angel, Alien etc. This is really silly but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion even if is far fetch. There are others who love to test your patient by contradicting every point you make, that's okay if you have a mastery of the subjects being discussed, if not is often just anoying. I welcome everybody here iregardless, I am hoping that before starting any thread you post information which is of value,
humor and can help us all to grow or laugh. There's too much havoc and chaos in the world already. A big hug to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if you click on "member's list",
then click on "date joined"
you can see who joined on what date
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #7
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Agreed.Negative attacks by people who want to create an itch and then scratch it into submission.They feed off of anger and need anger to sustain them, so they try to **** Off as many people as possible.The internet is a perfect tool for them because they can hide behind a computer screen.Before the internet, if they did this sort of thing face to face with someone, they'd get punched out.The internet is a great tool for smart people to exchange ideas, but a great tool also for idiots to rain on your party.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many syncronicities with Project Avalon - Just a moment ago I had an urge to seek out a user that responded to an old post and found that they have removed their avatar and album and haven't made any posts for quite a while. Then I see this post - I actually felt like not coming back a while ago also - but I changed my mind and I feel so much love here there must be something good going on...............
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #9
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I hope members do not take any of these "personal attacks" to heart. I would pass them off as a symptom of our present state at this time...People are scared, excited, enlightened, appathetic, disenchanted, euphoric, etc. or a combo of all these. If you find yourself angry at a poster or hurt by another, let it go...it is not important at this time. Focus on the positive, if you have to, turn off the computer and take a walk.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote