Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Vision of a Crystal

In 1981 I began to experience a remarkable series of visions concerning a rather amazing crystal. Over the course of many meditations I was shown that it was present in the ancient civilization of Mu/Lemuria before being transported to Atlantis. And I was shown something of how incredibly powerful this enormous crystal was. For a very long time I told no one of these visions, being unsure of how seriously I should take them. Finally, I decided to tell a friend who was a very talented psychic. He not only verified what I had seen but gave me a great deal more information about it. That session ended with a mind-blowing synchronistic experience that left no doubt in my mind that this was all very real.

We also learned of the presence of other similar crystals that function together as a unit. In Atlantis the crystals served as a focal point for spiritual undertakings until negative forces overwhelmed the society and destruction of the continent became inevitable. As the time of destruction approached, one of the high priests, together with a small group of followers who had remained faithful to the principles of Light, secreted these crystals from the Temple and hid them in their present locations. They knew that many thousands of years would pass before the crystals could be used again, but that it was vitally important that they survive and be available when that time arrived.

The main crystal apparently functions as a "transformer" sensitive to certain brainwave patterns and is capable of greatly magnifying the mental images projected into it. Acting with its companions, these crystals seems to have a direct connection to powerful forces and are capable of having a profound effect on the planet and its inhabitants. I had long hoped that it would be possible to use these crystals to ameliorate the effects of the coming crust shift. But I've been told in very clear terms that judment has been passed on this current civilization and it must be terminated. All that can be done now is to use them to help restore the remnants to a better form of society so that humanity can proceed toward it's spiritual unfoldment.

All this implies, of course, that the time is close when the crystals can be retrieved and put to use once again. By themselves they can be the instrument for changing the world as we know it back into the paradise it once was. How might this be accomplished? The first thing that comes to mind is eliminating the entire stockpile of nuclear weapons so they will never again present a danger to humanity. There are other worthwhile things that could be undertaken such as correcting the tilt of the planet, thereby eliminating extreme seasons and restoring the mythic "golden age" to the planet. Just that one change would have enormous long-range effects as people around the world no longer were forced to deal with extremes of cold. (I once asked a couple psychics about this and they agreed it could be done, but were terrified of the implications.)

Other possibilities are just as extreme and almost without limit. And it is because of the enormity of what can be done that it has always seemed desirable to have a group doing this work rather than just one person, but I know that if I have to do it by myself that is a responsibility I must be willing to assume.

Last edited by Uriel Andros; 01-25-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vision of a Crystal

I love your optimism And welcome to the forum
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Uriel, have you heard of a book called 'Heartlight" ? Its a fascinating true story of the participants in a yacht race from New Zealand to either Cook Island or one of the island groups in the South Pacific (cant recall exactly at this time) They were hit by a storm 'bomb'. The books very interesting on many different levels. The writer was on the boat "Heartlight" a catamaran. There was the writer and her husband, their son and his partner. The lady was really into her spirituality especially and meditated for guidance as to when they should sail etc. The boat was kitted out beautifully as it was their home. She also had many large beautiful crystals, one in particular that was pivotal to the story.

As I said the story was interesting on many different levels, as a spiritual journey, as a survival journey and as a great standby if you were into yachts and wanted to know what worked for them on the boat and what didnt.

Our New Zealand rescue organisations were fully involved in the rescue mission of these competitors caught in this horrendous storm. They made a documentary about it called "Rescue at Sea" (I think) Im trying to remember all this. It was a few years ago.

Anyway the point of this post is that Divinia (the Lady) received the guidance not to sail that day and her husband insisted, she realized that something had to happen. That they had a mission to perform. The mission turned out to be that they were to scuttle their boat over a particular area in the Pacific, over the ancient land of Mu. The large crystal they carried was to go back to its proper place.

You reminded me of that when you wrote about a large crystal associated with Mu/Atlantis.

It was a fascinating book with many weird and wonderful happens associated with it. One of the participants had named their little boat "Ramtha" and the rescue people plus others observed a massive green light over it! The people were taken off it and the little yacht "Ramtha" turned up safe and sound.

A fascinating book. You could probably find it secondhand now.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen,
Thanks for the book suggestion. I checked out amazon and they have three other books by that title, but not the one you described. But I wound up buying the one by Marion Zimmer Bradley 'cause it sounded interesting and she's a good writer.

And thank you, Brook, for your welcome.

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 12-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

No thats not it. I will find it for you. Sorry for being so vague! I will get back to you when I find it.

Cheers

Carmen

Update! Sorry Uriel, I couldnt find it either. Nor could I find my copy. I must have lent it out. I will call it back home and let you know. I guess thats a bit pointless if we cant find a copy for you though. Pity, it was a great read!

Last edited by Carmen; 12-05-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel Andros View Post
In 1981 I began to experience a remarkable series of visions concerning a rather amazing crystal. Over the course of many meditations I was shown that it was present in the ancient civilization of Mu/Lemuria before being transported to Atlantis. And I was shown something of how incredibly powerful this enormous crystal was. For a very long time I told no one of these visions, being unsure of how seriously I should take them. Finally, I decided to tell a friend who was a very talented psychic. He not only verified what I had seen but gave me a great deal more information about it. That session ended with a mind-blowing synchronistic experience that left no doubt in my mind that this was all very real.

We also learned of the presence of other similar crystals that function together as a unit. In Atlantis the crystals served as a focal point for spiritual undertakings until negative forces overwhelmed the society and destruction of the continent became inevitable. As the time of destruction approached, one of the high priests, together with a small group of followers who had remained faithful to the principles of Light, secreted these crystals from the Temple and hid them in their present locations. They knew that many thousands of years would pass before the crystals could be used again, but that it was vitally important that they survive and be available when that time arrived.

The main crystal apparently functions as a "transformer" sensitive to certain brainwave patterns and is capable of greatly magnifying the mental images projected into it. Acting with its companions, these crystals seems to have a direct connection to powerful forces and are capable of having a profound effect on the planet and its inhabitants. I had long hoped that it would be possible to use these crystals to ameliorate the effects of the coming crust shift. But I've been told in very clear terms that judment has been passed on this current civilization and it must be terminated. All that can be done now is to use them to help restore the remnants to a better form of society so that humanity can proceed toward it's spiritual unfoldment.

All this implies, of course, that the time is close when the crystals can be retrieved and put to use once again. By themselves they can be the instrument for changing the world as we know it back into the paradise it once was. How might this be accomplished? The first thing that comes to mind is eliminating the entire stockpile of nuclear weapons so they will never again present a danger to humanity. There are other worthwhile things that could be undertaken such as correcting the tilt of the planet, thereby eliminating extreme seasons and restoring the mythic "golden age" to the planet. Just that one change would have enormous long-range effects as people around the world no longer were forced to deal with extremes of cold. (I once asked a couple psychics about this and they agreed it could be done, but were terrified of the implications.)

Other possibilities are just as extreme and almost without limit. And it is because of the enormity of what can be done that it has always seemed desirable to have a group doing this work rather than just one person, but I know that if I have to do it by myself that is a responsibility I must be willing to assume.
I agree with all the notions above...also there are real people who are crystal skulls who have crystal clear thoughts.
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Vision of a Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
I agree with all the notions above...also there are real people who are crystal skulls who have crystal clear thoughts.
lol
dom
Welcome, Dominic... and thanks for making your first post here. I would love to have all the crystal skulls and other Atlantean crystals like Ray Brown's crystal orb gathered together with my crystals. What a gathering that would be!
Old 12-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Uriel Andros...
to project avalon/and, project camelot
many of us here,
love the topic of crystals

do tell us more

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Uriel Andros,

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your vision.

On the Planet, there are a few, as in like 5, who are guardians of this Crystal family you have envisioned. It is to remain right where it is, hidden. It must not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands under any circumstance. It must not be allowed to fall in the good hands either. It is with the understanding that this Crystal family has already played it's part in the past and that if it was to be deployed at any time in the future, it would be done so by Gaia herself and no one else. That hasn't changed and will continue to be the policy in those regards. The fate of the Planet, or should I say one of the fates of the Planet, depends on that.

Many thanks for sharing. If anything, just consider this a validation as to your vision.

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #10
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Lionhawk, for your concern about the wellbeing of these crystals. I know there are those who would love to get them, if only to destroy them. One time I inadvertently mentioned on the internet the general area I would be going at some point and three days later a US general made an unannounced visit to this remote spot with three blackhawk helicopters, probably invading the country in a technical sense. I think he soon realized he did not have enough information and would not be able to locate the crystal in that particular place and eventually flew off, making weak excuses about checking on border security.

The one thing I would disagree about is whether they should be activated. I have tried the route of utilizing Gaia to work through them and it has not worked particularly well. I think they have an important role to play in helping a core group get through the upcoming crust shift and helping establish a society oriented toward helping humans fulfill their spiritual destiny. I think that can be accomplished only if they are fully activated. The only reason I decided to post publicly about them was to perhaps connect with those who might be meant to help with that. It is a daunting project!

eXchanger: In addition to the work with these Atlantean crystals, I utilize a lot of other crystals in my life. Over the past few years I've experimented with placing particular groups of crystals in the garden and on trees, as well as around the house. These has created such a strong energy field that some psychics have told me they cannot penetrate it. If they can't -- perhaps the bad guys can't either! I consider crystals simply to be a natural way of using focused energy of particular vibrations to be held and released as needed.

Namaste!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #11
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Uriel Andros,

This is more so an issue with the Planet vs the issues with the human race. Without the Planet there is no human race. I find that is where so much has gone wrong in the first place is that man often puts himself before anything else, which includes the Planet. She is often forgotten. Never acknowledge in the first place.

As with this Crystal family. They will gladly participate with Gaia's calling and not before then. It isn't about any specific core group or about mankind period. We are secondary in any respect to that and if that is not acknowledged in that light, you will of course have problems with that. This Cyrstal family are not just objects. They are living beings and have their own sovereign rights "TO BE". They have no issues with Gaia and will do everything they can to assist her when the right time becomes present. As with the rest of the Crystal Kingdom who was also in a state of bondage till Dec 3 2005. The darkside had control of that Kingdom. No longer.

All I can say to you is to consider it a blessing to have been allowed to have seen it, as you may one day be a candidate for a guardian position as long as you keep your desires concerning this in a detach state. It isn't something that needs to be solved as it is already solved. Or used for the benefit of mankind. To go that route as previously experienced by this family would be a disaster as in the power that they bring is something man can not handle in terms of scope and responsibility.

They have been searching for years now and so far no luck. That's a good thing as that means the guardians are succeeding in their stations. Best policy now is to not ask and nothing will be told. Somethings are best left alone and are exceptions to the protection of the whole truth. If they are discovered, it will be GAMEOVER.

I hope you now understand where I am coming from with this and my take on it is in part one of my duties as it were. None of this was meant to be condescending or negative as it just is what it is and it isn't personal on any level. I hope you see that and hear what was said here in a positive light.

Blessings!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #12
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Lionhawk, for expressing your concern about these crystals and their use. I wholeheartedly agree that humans have been unforgivably abusive of their Mother Earth and I think have barely escaped being eliminated. The judgment that has been handed down is a severe one and will entail great suffering for many, but it is only because there are a few who still honor the Earth and understand humanity's potential that it is going to have another chance after the cataclysms that lie ahead.

I certainly do appreciate that these particular crystals are living things -- as are all crystals -- because I have worked with them in many incarnations for hundreds of thousands of years since they were created -- because these are not natural crystals but artifacts created by a much more advanced technology than we currently possess.

I know that there are things about the crystals that are still not revealed to me, but I have been assured by seers with whom I have worked that those secrets will be revealed when I put my hands on them and activate them. I don't think any one else can do that, even if they were to locate them which is unlikely. I suspect that as TPTB get increasingly nervous about their survival they may try to elicit my aid, but I don't think they have much chance of success. They need to go away and allow people to be free again to pursue their dreams and goals.

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 12-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #13
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Uriel Andros,

It has been taken out of the hands of man. That means all men. Amen to that.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:14 AM   #14
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Uriel Andros,

It has been taken out of the hands of man. That means all men. Amen to that.
Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree about that because all my sources of information say otherwise.

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 12-15-2009, 04:16 AM   #15
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

A quick update because I can't talk too much about what is going on.

For the last couple weeks I've been having very unusual meditations about the crystals and this last weekend I had the opportunity to ask a top-notch psychic about them. He was puzzled and somewhat astounded at what he saw. He said my higher self is apparently in the process of moving the crystals hyper-dimensionally. It's a very delicate process and I can't say anything more about it at this time. But it is a very exciting development.

Namaste!
Uriel
Old 12-24-2009, 12:45 AM   #16
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Two days ago I was able to move the energy of the crystals into specific chakra centers. VERY interesting experience. The possibilities that seem to have opened up are... awesome.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Uriel, I read your topic a few days ago, and it still rings true to me.

Its such a fascinating story, but was wondering if you had any prior knowledge of the crystals and atlantis. In other words, did you read anything similar to this story before your vision? Were you frontloaded, or had you no knowledge of these things before the vision?

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #18
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hi Uriel, I read your topic a few days ago, and it still rings true to me.

Its such a fascinating story, but was wondering if you had any prior knowledge of the crystals and atlantis. In other words, did you read anything similar to this story before your vision? Were you frontloaded, or had you no knowledge of these things before the vision?

Cheers
Hi Majorion,
That's a very good question! It's been quite a long time...... I know I had read Plato's account of Atlantis but I don't think I had read Cayce or any of the other early books on Atlantis. Once the visions started I became a little obsessed with learning whatever I could but back in the early 80's there wasn't much around yet. I'm glad that has changed and people are becoming more aware of the true history of humanity on this planet.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In addition to the work with these Atlantean crystals, I utilize a lot of other crystals in my life. Over the past few years I've experimented with placing particular groups of crystals in the garden and on trees, as well as around the house. These has created such a strong energy field that some psychics have told me they cannot penetrate it. If they can't -- perhaps the bad guys can't either! I consider crystals simply to be a natural way of using focused energy of particular vibrations to be held and released as needed.

Namaste!
Thanks for the note; you left me here

i didn't want someone to think, i wrote you that ~ those are your words above
- NOT The eXchangers words

as, you had typed it, it appeared that The eXchanger said: blah blah blah (what is copied above)
when that is what you with crystals, NOT, what we do

we've never tied crystals in trees
~or, anything else, that you mention

however, we do utilise crystals for an assortment of other things
including protection / and, sometimes for amplification purposes, etc.,

good luck with your project

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #20
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Susan, it's nice to hear from you again.

Of course, I always first follow the direction given me by my own Spirit/Higher Self. I do enjoy working with one particular psychic because he has always been able to broaden and enrich what I'm seeing by adding another perspective to it. Although he is, in my opinion, probably the best there is he has never worked at being a "professional" psychic in the past. He recently decided to broaden his work and is getting ready to put up a website and offer his services to the public.

In addition to spending a lot of time in meditation each day, I do also check things out with a crystal pendulum (a form of muscle testing) to see what my subconscious is feeling. I have found it to be pretty accurate over the years.

For an update on activity with the crystals, just last night a rather unique "crystal chakra" that my being possesses (and that I've known about for 20+ years) opened for the first time and let loose millions of crystals on the etheric that blanketed the planet. I'm sure they are going to play a role in the activity I've begun with the main crystals.

Last edited by Uriel Andros; 12-24-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

let us all know, how you are progressing with the crystals

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #22
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the information, Susan!
Namaste!
Old 12-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #23
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

thank you for sharing this! it is very relevant. i had a dream this morning, of a temple i will be building and the crystals were forming a geometric grid, above and below ground. i have also had many visions of a green crystal lately. keeping all my eyes and heart open for that one <3
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
thank you for sharing this! it is very relevant. i had a dream this morning, of a temple i will be building and the crystals were forming a geometric grid, above and below ground. i have also had many visions of a green crystal lately. keeping all my eyes and heart open for that one <3
You never know, we may be building that temple together one of these days!
Namaste!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

interesting visions on your crystals, etc.,

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-04-2010 at 03:46 AM.