Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #26
Whitewolf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post

Try not to come accross so rude next time and maybe then people will take you up on an inteligent discussion.

Locknload, if I were you, I'd try to practice what I preached. You should edit your post and while keeping the same opinion as is your right, to word it in a kinder and gentler fashion, otherwise you come across as a hypocrit. This isn't a place for hostility and even though I partially agree with what you said, the tone of each of your posts completely turned me off and made me not even want to consider your opinions. You are the only person in this entire thread with any hint of negativity. Until you learn to see this, you will continue on your arrogant way, regardless of how correct your views are on many topics. Your offer of friendship to the original poster here did not seem sincere at all.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 09-09-2008 at 08:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #27
21sept
Avalon Senior Member
 
21sept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 32
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

In 'Educating Rita' there is a classic line, when the Prof. aka Michael Caine gets a bit wound up, Rita turns to him and with a twinkle asks "Is that you when you're angry ?"
She doesn't take the bite therefore is not bitten.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #28
Colin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Ok people, Bill has asked you once already to keep it civilised, now I'm telling you!

Please bear in mind when replying to post's that this is a global community, and everyone's 1st language is NOT english! Therefore the way the post is worded may not be the way the poster intended to convey his/her message.

If in doubt ask for clarification. No more warnings, this thread gets locked next time!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #29
elirien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 100
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

I think this is a very important topic and I thank you King Lear for asking such a question. I have my own little addition to this question. What do you guys (Bill and Kerry foremost) think about William Cooper's MAJESTYTWELVE?

Especially these lines:

Quote:
All so-called leaks are intentional misinformation projects designed to promote the alien threat scenario while allowing for complete deniability on the part of government. The antics of Vicki (Cooper) Ecker (CIA), Donald Francis Ecker III (Dupe), William Moore, Jaime Shandera, Stanton T. Friedman, Bruce Maccabee (CIA, ONI), Barry Taff PhD.(Pneuropsychiatric Institute of UCLA worked with recently deceased Dr. Louis Jollyn "Jolly" West), Whitley Strieber, Bud Hopkins (CIA), John Lear (CIA), Linda Moulton Howe Order of the Eastern Star and American Federation of Human Rights (American co-masonry), Art Bell (Freemason), Glen Campbell, George Knapp (Freemason), Colonel Philip Corso (CIA, a monumental liar now Deceased), Richard Hoagland and his Face on Mars, the so-called alien autopsy film, NASA and the Apollo Moon Missions, the so-called Mars Meteorite which was fraudulently promoted as containing fossil evidence of life on Mars, the War Of The Worlds, and many other people and events are projects of this type. Some (very few) of these People are unwitting accomplices in the charade and truly believe in the extraterrestrial threat.

and


Quote:
The Las Vegas Brothel run by Robert (Bob) Lazar was found to have video cameras throughout and was used for the collection of information with which to blackmail politicians, military personnel, and anyone else who needed to be controlled by the Illuminati. Anyone who will not play by the Illuminati rules are weeded out and quickly disappear from politics.

These are just questions and I am just asking them. I am not accusing anyone of anything. Although since I like William Cooper very much and you guys have a tribute page made for him I think it is a fair enough question.

Thank you guys very much for your continuous and productive work. It is a good thing that people have a forum to discuss these things and I'd like to thank you once more for this beautiful effort.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #30
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Thanks, Elirien:

These are very good questions - specific, and clearly coming from a place of genuine curiosity - with good reason! So it was an excellent contribution.

I'd be happy for this thread to be used for this purpose after its interesting start.

But I need to come back to this, and I will do so. I'm happy for members to post questions like this (or any others which are specific) and Kerry or I can offer our personal opinions based on what we feel we know. I think that might be valuable and interesting.

They will only be opinions. In some cases, we'll have no opinion, because we just don't know at all...!
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #31
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 146
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Hi guys
through the past months i watched all your interviews and then watched more videos about your interviewees to inform me better.

but what me really puzzles is, why all the people have different stories. everyone reports different facts and mostly says that the others are disinformed or liars.

especially billy meier (whom you not interviewed until now) claims to be the only contactee on the whole earth and that all the others who tell stories are mentally ill or liars.

so I ask myself: What do you guys really believe of your interviewees?
wouldnt it be damn disappointing to learn that they all lie to you and tell fairy tales?



P.S. i'm really appreciated that you made up this forum - nice work
Hi there,
We don't believe everything of course... But on the contrary most of our witnesses cross correlate and do agree for the most part.

As for Meier, whereas we would love to interview him I can't explain why his Plejaren contacts would tell him that... I have to say it isn't true... Many have contact.. and I do believe that this may be a misinterpretation of a communication -- all of us influence the clarity of the information we receive. Just by observing it all we change it...

Kerry
__________________
..."if you build it they will come"
Field of Dreams
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #32
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: az
Posts: 36
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

As with all the interesting intelligent individuals we have met through Bill and Kerry, it is difficult to tell where the intelligence ends and the delusion begins. We see them, Bill and Kerry, also struggle with some of the conflicting predictions regarding the prophesied earth changes.

We have to be our own guides in this regard. Prophecies fail. Things change. The future is only Potential, not chiseled in stone. As for me I glean as much information as I can, using what I can and ignoring the rest. The intelligent part will bear fruit - the delusion will be for naught. This is as it has always been.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #33
elirien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 100
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Hi Bill,

thanks for your fast reply and of course for what you have written

I'll be anxiously waiting. Some of these questions bothered me quite a while when I was watching your interviews and I believe that this forum is a better medium then e-mailing you guys, since it would probably be good to have input of other members of this forum (especially those involved in the document).


By the way, I look at it the same way you do. It's just opinions. I didn't have even the chance to listen to William Cooper live, let go shake his hand but his sincerity on these matters give me a good feeling so to speak and since I am currently investigating and researching his claims (pretty slowly) I can see how his research ties in together. Still it's just on the opinion level.


Well 'nuff ranting for tonight. Thanks again and I'll be waiting for your perspective on the matter.

Have a good night/day all of you.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:07 PM   #34
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

I do thank Bill and Kerry for this web site. My take that it is healthy to question things , research, test , study and connect to the web links, question everything to undestand . If our spiritual self is of ancient descent,
imagine if we could remember 1% of our past lives. I question everything,
daily not because I am a skeptic but because it is easy to be misled as our emotions lead us to become blind fanatics easily manipulated by misinformation. This is a historical fact as we struggle to rewrite our history books , understand our true origin and begin to unlock the secrets of the
universe. Love and peace to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #35
nobody
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast Kansas
Posts: 11
Red face Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

[QUOTE=King Lear;2163]Hi guys
through the past months i watched all your interviews and then watched more videos about your interviewees to inform me better.

but what me really puzzles is, why all the people have different stories. everyone reports different facts and mostly says that the others are disinformed or liars.

especially billy meier (whom you not interviewed until now) claims to be the only contactee on the whole earth and that all the others who tell stories are mentally ill or liars.

so I ask myself: What do you guys really believe of your interviewees?
wouldnt it be damn disappointing to learn that they all lie to you and tell fairy tales?
I did not think you were out of line in anyway. Just my two cents worth. It is veryhard to know if it is true until time tells us. love and peace
nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #36
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

[QUOTE=nobody;4521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Hi guys


especially billy meier (whom you not interviewed until now) claims to be the only contactee on the whole earth and that all the others who tell stories are mentally ill or liars.
When looking at a subject as vast as this it sometimes help to read as much as you can before coming to any definite conclusions.
Not to take everything at face value as it stands but to look at all the pieces as a greater whole it will make it much easier to assimilate what is fact and what is fiction.

Im highly curious of anyone who claims to have all the answers. Theres no one person out there who has the right to give themselves exclusivity of information, and you'll probably notice that our very own media institutions conducts business in this way.

And that has been a very effective way of keeping a reign on information, so when i see someone claiming that it is only they who are informed and educated it tends to raise my eyebrow to their true motives.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #37
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthrovolution View Post
As with all the interesting intelligent individuals we have met through Bill and Kerry, it is difficult to tell where the intelligence ends and the delusion begins. We see them, Bill and Kerry, also struggle with some of the conflicting predictions regarding the prophesied earth changes.
Do we struggle?

It doesn't feel like it... the summary of our current views are here in our major article 2008: The Future is Now.

Camelot is quite a large site now, and it's understandable if visitors miss the clarifications and summaries we've posted.

These (in my personal opinion) are the most important, and may be essential reading for anyone thinking of posting questions on this thread:

http://projectcamelot.org/2008.html

http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html (this is updated by the '2008' article above, in thelight of the decommissioning of the man-made Stargates and Looking Glasses)

http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch_summary.html

http://projectcamelot.org/commentary.html

Do (seriously) read these and then get back to us. You'll find that most things are pretty clearly stated - and every now and then ther's a clear "don't know yet".

But no confusion, and not many anomalies. (See earlier on this thread for one or two of the obvious ones, which are obvious and well-acknowledged.)

* We're not yet convinced about Planet X. We're interested, and watching carefully. But not at all convinced there's a serious problem (although a large unacknowledged object may possibly exist out there). We DO respect serious researchers who insist that a problem DOES exist.

* I do not believe there will be a catastrophe in 2012. I'm pretty relaxed about that. I think there "was" going to have been one, but that it has been averted, and that's what much of the complexity of the last 50 years has been about. (Also why the underground bases are there.)

* I'm as sure as I can be that time travel, and the objectives of the various races of visiting future humans, are the key to understanding the huge complexity that's at the heart of major events in the last 50-70 years.

* The real confusion lies in interpreting the agendas and actions of the various hidden factions battling it out invisibly for control of the world - here and now. This is (in my view) what may affect our lives in the immediate future.

* We are more concerned now about a faked alien invasion than we were when we erote our '2008' article in January this year. That's about the only thing that's changed since then.

That's almost the best I can do without re-writing all the referenced articles.

I'll get to William Cooper in a moment.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:05 AM   #38
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
All so-called leaks are intentional misinformation projects designed to promote the alien threat scenario while allowing for complete deniability on the part of government.
Not all leaks!

Quote:
The antics of Vicki (Cooper) Ecker (CIA), Donald Francis Ecker III (Dupe), William Moore, Jaime Shandera, Stanton T. Friedman, Bruce Maccabee (CIA, ONI), Barry Taff PhD.(Pneuropsychiatric Institute of UCLA worked with recently deceased Dr. Louis Jollyn "Jolly" West), Whitley Strieber, Bud Hopkins (CIA), John Lear (CIA), Linda Moulton Howe Order of the Eastern Star and American Federation of Human Rights (American co-masonry), Art Bell (Freemason), Glen Campbell, George Knapp (Freemason), Colonel Philip Corso (CIA, a monumental liar now Deceased), Richard Hoagland and his Face on Mars, the so-called alien autopsy film, NASA and the Apollo Moon Missions, the so-called Mars Meteorite which was fraudulently promoted as containing fossil evidence of life on Mars, the War Of The Worlds, and many other people and events are projects of this type. Some (very few) of these People are unwitting accomplices in the charade and truly believe in the extraterrestrial threat.
Many of those listed we do not know and/or have not met - and we don't feel qualified to have an opinion. Nothing else should be read into that. This below is my personal positive response:

* I trust Linda Howe.

* I believe John Lear and Richard Hoagland are honest and have a great deal of integrity.

* I believe some (but not all) of the Apollo moon missions were faked, and that some of the footage was filmed on Earth. But we DID go to the moon. The entire story, though, is complex and very far from told.

Quote:
The Las Vegas Brothel run by Robert (Bob) Lazar was found to have video cameras throughout and was used for the collection of information with which to blackmail politicians, military personnel, and anyone else who needed to be controlled by the Illuminati. Anyone who will not play by the Illuminati rules are weeded out and quickly disappear from politics.
We just don;t know enough about this - sorry. You can ask John Lear, though - he has just joined the Forum!

Re William Cooper himself, John Lear's account of Cooper to us (in our original 2006 interview) rang true: that he was an assistant in Navy Intelligence who DID have the key to the safe and DID have access to certain documents, but that subsequently he got "UFO Disease" and began to exaggerate both his stories and his claimed military/intelligence status.

That's my paraphrase of what I recall John said, without looking it up. It felt accurate - but we have no data apart from John's account.

The core of what Cooper said, though, was very probably true enough, and he (with John Lear) had a very important influence in the late 80s and early 90s - convicving many young researchers (including myself) that things were both more complex and more diabolical than had been hitherto suspected by most.

Do ask John for his views!

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:31 AM   #39
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Dear Kerry,
could you please tell us more about the huge rectangular craft you saw in Switzerland?
Did you research if the Swiss flight control did recognize anything in their air space at this night?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #40
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 222
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

I hope this thread does develop into a place where the claims and counter-claims of PC interviewees can be discussed and tested. I think it would be very useful and would give everyone the opportunity to maintain objectivity.

It's worth pointing out to Kerry, Bill and all readers here that the cross correlation of testimony is no indication of it's value. That there may be a chorus of agreement between 'whistleblowers' (on any piece of information) is no indication of it's truth if the chorus is conducted by a single party feeding certain lines to us via those 'whistleblowers'. This is Propaganda 101.

Quite often the information itself may have no esoteric or prophetic value whatever but instead is created purely to justify specific elements of the agenda of the 'powers that be' or is pure distraction and fearmongering. Most of us have turned our backs on the mainstream media and religions, both of which are classic agents of herd control.

Do we imagine then that the 'powers that be' have likewise turned their backs on us? And are happy to leave us to our truth seeking through alternative sources? I don't think so. They desperately fear the loss of control (which mainstream media and religion afforded them) so they're actively involved in creating those alternative sources which we seek.

For example, when we are told that "Saddam had looking glass technology -- Gaddhaffi gave it to him -- the US military went in to get it, etc etc" ... Don't you feel relieved and grateful for the invasion of Iraq? At least on that score? Grateful for the 'prescience' and 'wisdom' of "the powers that be" that came to our rescue before Saddam could blow the planet to rubble? Grateful that there was someone 'looking' out for us? Making the right decisions in a 'dangerous world'? Ahhh the 'powers that be' work in mysterious ways don't they? Mission accomplished.

Wouldn't it be ironic if in the final analysis, all they succeeded in doing with these attempts was to bring people together, in places like this, to see through them as never before. I hope so.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #41
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 91
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Milkandhoney, that was a very good post and I agree, we need to assess and think about what we are being told even from alternative sources.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #42
Ian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Just for the record this is my first contribution to any website.

I am 47 years old and come from a very traditional family and business background. Having arrived at this point in my life and having experienced much of the world in it's overt form I started to ask questions. Much of that which I have discovered, at first, disturbed me. However, the more I learned the better I felt.

What I find frustrating and sometimes difficult is the attitude of others to what I try and open their minds to. Generally I can get away with it because people repect me for what I have achieved etc, but I am often left wondering if these people think I am crazy.

Talking to people you know well or otherwise about these issues is a little like telling someone diagnosed with cancer that they should not do chemotherapy (and by the way, I do know a lot about that subject). We are brought up to think in a way others wish us to think; doctors who are essentially God authority figures must be correct in their advice etc etc. Many people find it very hard to break this conditioned way of thinking.

I don't want to bore anyone here, but those of you who are reading this are doing so for a reason. Remember why you have arrived at this point, because you are already 90% of the way there. Yes, there is a huge amount of content out there for you to digest and learn more about, but your inner self will tell you what is real.

Regards & Best Wishes To All.
Ian.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #43
cpl1516
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 11
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Hi King Lear,

Just want to add that when billy Meier said all others are "liars". It was a mistranslation. This was only realized last year on the Figu forum website after some discussion. Obviously the mistranslation has not been corrected in any previously published works, and there is no guarantee that it won't appear again in future editions unless people check specifically to prevent that.

Billy only writes in German -- a form of Swiss German. The error occurred, just as it often does in Japanese (which I experience here in Japan), because the German word (I'm sorry I don't recall it) just like the Japanese word "uso" means "not the truth". The concept of intent, or intentionally saying an untruth as to mislead, as in "to lie", is not included in the original German word or the Japanese "uso". There is no word for liar carrying "intent to deceive" or knowingly saying an untruth. That and untruths are all just referred to by the same word, and this was unknown at Figu and with Billy. Billy Meier is also not the one who translates his writings into English, of course.

Similarly with the translation into "insane" or "mental illness". What we might call wild imaginings, or imagination run amok, or delusionally believing the imaginary to be real, this is what he is usually referring to as these other mental conditions in the original Swiss German.

On the topic of "no other contactees besides him". Billy was also initially shocked to receive this. The meaning of "contactee" for the Plejaren (and now Billy) is, however, and I'm paraphrasing "one who has open meetings and discussions with human ETs". So 1. there must be discussions; and 2. the discussions must be with humans from other worlds. This does not include androids, and Billy Meier has said that at least certain Greys that have visited us were androids, meaning bioorganic robots. These are not human, as they do not possess a spirit/soul, which for the Plejaren and Billy is what determines "human". So anyone contacting Grays are not contactees according to Meier but they may be interacting with some thing ET, but not human. In addition there must be discourse between the two for real contact. Also, he has said some Grays are manufactured by our military or powers on earth and that these Earth creations have been used to abduct people, so people contacting these android Grays also cannot be called contactees by their definition, as 1 they do not have a spirit/soul and 2 they are of the earth; and also 3. usually there is no open discourse.

This may not completely clear the air on these issues but it should help to shed some light.

BTW in a question I put to Billy about the Roswell Grays he said they were actually androids coming from Zeta Reticuli on a mission (for their masters presumably) but something went wrong, which again differs from what Kerry and Bill are concluding to date.

Two other questions I put to Billy Meier follow:
1. Who made the Roswell biological androids?
Answer: "Human beings from the Zeta Reticuli system."
2. Why are they here, or what were, or are, these androids doing here, and have they conducted examination contacts?
Answer: "They were on an excursion and a very long time on the way because they were travelling with sub-light speed.

Finally, while it doesn't reveal much, this is an alleged discourse between Billy Meier and the Plejaren Ptaah on Roswell:

Billy: And what about Roswell, do the beings foreign to earth, which were bioorganic androids, belong to you as well?

Ptaah: Of course, not all so-called UFOs were spaceships of beings foreign to earth, because the majority of all observations of such objects were and are still today based on earthly things, for example on electromagnetic or atmospheric phenomena but also based on other natural occurring happenings, like swarms of insects or birds, dust formations and so forth, or on meteors from space. Apart from that, there were and still are many objects of futuristic forms of secret, military origin belonging to different countries, that were and still are described as UFOs or extraterrestrial flying craft by earth human beings due to a lack of knowledge regarding the origin and construction of these objects.
What has to be said concerning Roswell is that we and our federation and all beings foreign to earth, and who were flying into earth's space, and then joined our federation, did not have anything to do with this incident. There had been five visitors foreign to earth, which joined our federation. In another case, this was not possible because we were not able to contact them. ...those we could not contact and have remained foreign to us. The thing about Roswell is another and special case, because back then bioorganic androids were found.

Best to all.
cpl
cpl1516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #44
elirien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 100
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Not all leaks!



Many of those listed we do not know and/or have not met - and we don't feel qualified to have an opinion. Nothing else should be read into that. This below is my personal positive response:

* I trust Linda Howe.

* I believe John Lear and Richard Hoagland are honest and have a great deal of integrity.

* I believe some (but not all) of the Apollo moon missions were faked, and that some of the footage was filmed on Earth. But we DID go to the moon. The entire story, though, is complex and very far from told.



We just don;t know enough about this - sorry. You can ask John Lear, though - he has just joined the Forum!

Re William Cooper himself, John Lear's account of Cooper to us (in our original 2006 interview) rang true: that he was an assistant in Navy Intelligence who DID have the key to the safe and DID have access to certain documents, but that subsequently he got "UFO Disease" and began to exaggerate both his stories and his claimed military/intelligence status.

That's my paraphrase of what I recall John said, without looking it up. It felt accurate - but we have no data apart from John's account.

The core of what Cooper said, though, was very probably true enough, and he (with John Lear) had a very important influence in the late 80s and early 90s - convicving many young researchers (including myself) that things were both more complex and more diabolical than had been hitherto suspected by most.

Do ask John for his views!

Very best to all - Bill
Thank you Bill. I am very skeptical when it comes to people with military or secret service background since I believe that both agencies have the ability to mind control people and block or erase memories, besides giving false documents.

Although since I don't know Mr. Lear's statements that much (I've watched the camelot interviews twice), I have to give a little bit more of my trust to William Cooper (and yes it is because of "the hour of the time"). It's just my emotion based opinion.

By the way, sorry for my ignorance but what is "UFO disease"?

Thank you once again for your post and care.

Peace and truth for all.

Ps: Very good posts "milk and honey" and "Ian".
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #45
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl1516 View Post
Hi King Lear,

Just want to add that when billy Meier said all others are "liars". It was a mistranslation. This was only realized last year on the Figu forum website after some discussion. Obviously the mistranslation has not been corrected in any previously published works, and there is no guarantee that it won't appear again in future editions unless people check specifically to prevent that.

Billy only writes in German -- a form of Swiss German. The error occurred, just as it often does in Japanese (which I experience here in Japan), because the German word (I'm sorry I don't recall it) just like the Japanese word "uso" means "not the truth". The concept of intent, or intentionally saying an untruth as to mislead, as in "to lie", is not included in the original German word or the Japanese "uso". There is no word for liar carrying "intent to deceive" or knowingly saying an untruth. That and untruths are all just referred to by the same word, and this was unknown at Figu and with Billy. Billy Meier is also not the one who translates his writings into English, of course.

Similarly with the translation into "insane" or "mental illness". What we might call wild imaginings, or imagination run amok, or delusionally believing the imaginary to be real, this is what he is usually referring to as these other mental conditions in the original Swiss German.

On the topic of "no other contactees besides him". Billy was also initially shocked to receive this. The meaning of "contactee" for the Plejaren (and now Billy) is, however, and I'm paraphrasing "one who has open meetings and discussions with human ETs". So 1. there must be discussions; and 2. the discussions must be with humans from other worlds. This does not include androids, and Billy Meier has said that at least certain Greys that have visited us were androids, meaning bioorganic robots. These are not human, as they do not possess a spirit/soul, which for the Plejaren and Billy is what determines "human". So anyone contacting Grays are not contactees according to Meier but they may be interacting with some thing ET, but not human. In addition there must be discourse between the two for real contact. Also, he has said some Grays are manufactured by our military or powers on earth and that these Earth creations have been used to abduct people, so people contacting these android Grays also cannot be called contactees by their definition, as 1 they do not have a spirit/soul and 2 they are of the earth; and also 3. usually there is no open discourse.

This may not completely clear the air on these issues but it should help to shed some light.

BTW in a question I put to Billy about the Roswell Grays he said they were actually androids coming from Zeta Reticuli on a mission (for their masters presumably) but something went wrong, which again differs from what Kerry and Bill are concluding to date.

Two other questions I put to Billy Meier follow:
1. Who made the Roswell biological androids?
Answer: "Human beings from the Zeta Reticuli system."
2. Why are they here, or what were, or are, these androids doing here, and have they conducted examination contacts?
Answer: "They were on an excursion and a very long time on the way because they were travelling with sub-light speed.

Finally, while it doesn't reveal much, this is an alleged discourse between Billy Meier and the Plejaren Ptaah on Roswell:

Billy: And what about Roswell, do the beings foreign to earth, which were bioorganic androids, belong to you as well?

Ptaah: Of course, not all so-called UFOs were spaceships of beings foreign to earth, because the majority of all observations of such objects were and are still today based on earthly things, for example on electromagnetic or atmospheric phenomena but also based on other natural occurring happenings, like swarms of insects or birds, dust formations and so forth, or on meteors from space. Apart from that, there were and still are many objects of futuristic forms of secret, military origin belonging to different countries, that were and still are described as UFOs or extraterrestrial flying craft by earth human beings due to a lack of knowledge regarding the origin and construction of these objects.
What has to be said concerning Roswell is that we and our federation and all beings foreign to earth, and who were flying into earth's space, and then joined our federation, did not have anything to do with this incident. There had been five visitors foreign to earth, which joined our federation. In another case, this was not possible because we were not able to contact them. ...those we could not contact and have remained foreign to us. The thing about Roswell is another and special case, because back then bioorganic androids were found.

Best to all.
cpl


Dear clp1516,
first I have to say that WRITTEN Swiss German is in fact German!
In written words there are no differences, it's just vocally.
Because in the German Swiss (70% of Switzerland) people speak two German dialects: 1. Hoch-Alemannisch and 2. Höchst-Alemannisch

The largest part of the German Swiss speaks Hoch-Alemannisch and down in the south to the French and Italian border they speak Höchst-Alemannisch.
In south-western Germany people speak Alemannisch, so for southern Germans it isn't very difficult to understand Swiss Germans verbally, but all Germans can understand the written words.

I'm sorry for being a smartass


And now back to the statement of Billy, i heard it in an interview he gave and i read it in the original german contact note everyone can read on the BillyWiki. I will look up the sources again to show you the evidence.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.





P.S. The word you couldn't recall - is it "unwahr"?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #46
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 146
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Dear Kerry,
could you please tell us more about the huge rectangular craft you saw in Switzerland?
Did you research if the Swiss flight control did recognize anything in their air space at this night?
Hi -- there's not much more to tell than what I already said and wrote on our Camelot blog...

The craft appeared to be 'one of ours' meaning that I would intuitively classify it as being made on Earth... It was however exceedly modern/high tech, black and very large... somewhat flat in appearance from underneath it...

No I did not report it to Swiss flight control although we were contacted by several others in the Montreux area who reported seeing several similar crafts over time.

Kerry
__________________
..."if you build it they will come"
Field of Dreams
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #47
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hideing From The Clandestine Dark Suit's!
Posts: 190
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Dear Kerry.

Please buy a camra phone so next time You get to share it
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:44 AM   #48
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

evidences clp1516:


Quote:
FIGU Bulletin 002 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...U_Bulletin_002

As the only true contactee of the Pleiadians, I have been approached by no less than seventy-one individuals in writing, by phone and FAX over the past twenty years, who contend that they, too, were having contacts with the Pleiadians, namely with Semjase, Quetzal, Ptaah and some Pleiadian fantasy personages. Such claims are pure, unparalleled nonsense, for the Pleiadians/Plejarans have vehemently denied these assertions. Among these liars was an American millionaire, an American movie actress, certain doctors, engineers, a priest and many others. More than 30 of these 71 individuals claimed they were designated by Ptaah, Quetzal, Semjase, or somebody else



FIGU Bulletin 008 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...U_Bulletin_008

At that time we were suddenly being exploited by dozens of delusional people, liars, frauds, deceivers, and charlatans who claimed we had or were having contacts with them. The irony of this scenario is that these sick and dishonest people with their delusional, deceitful and fabricated stories, are being accepted as telling the truth by practically all UFO groups, although their fabrications bore not one iota of truth



Contact Report 357 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_357


54. An unbelievable number of deceivers, swindlers as well as liars assert that they are in telepathic, personal, or perceptible or some other kind of contact with extraterrestrial intelligences, whereby, however, as a rule, everything is only pure invention, corresponding to profit-making, a delusion or effective schizophrenia.
54. Unglaublich viele Betrüger und Betrügerinnen, Schwindler und Schwindlerinnen sowie Lügner und Lügnerinnen behaupten, mit ausserirdischen Intelligenzen in telepathischem, persönlichem, empfindungsmässigem oder sonst irgendwelchem Kontakt zu stehen, wobei aber in der Regel alles nur reinen Erfindungen, der Profitmacherei, einem Wahn oder effectiver Schizophrenie entspricht.

55. Quite especially in regard to us Plejaren, respectively Pleiadians, as we called ourselves in the terrestrial German language at the beginning of our contacts, very many lies, swindles, deceptions and frauds are put into operation on the Earth, and indeed through male as well as female Earth humans.
55. Ganz speziell in bezug auf uns Plejaren resp. Plejadier, wie wir uns in der irdischen deutschen Sprache zu Beginn unserer Kontakte nannten, wird auf der Erde sehr viel Lug, Schwindel, Trug und Betrug betrieben, und zwar sowohl durch männliche wie weibliche Erdenmenschen.

56. Actually, however, with the exception of yourself, from all our peoples of our great federation, which encompasses a measure of distance of 48,000,000 light-years, no personal, telepathic, perceptional or other contact at all with Earth humans exists in the form that they could be perceived, whether consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously.
56. Tatsächlich jedoch existieren ausser dir von allen unseren Völkern unserer grossen Föderation, die weitenmässig 48 Millionen Lichtjahre umfasst, keinerlei persönliche, telepathische, empfindungsmässige oder sonstige Kontakte zu Erdenmenschen in der Form, dass diese bewusst, unterbewusst oder unbewusst wahrgenommen werden könnten.

Look up this video-interview http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...om&hl=de&emb=1

at 9:20, 53:00 and 56:28!!!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-11-2008 at 03:16 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #49
cpl1516
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 11
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Dear clp1516,
first I have to say that WRITTEN Swiss German is in fact German!
In written words there are no differences, it's just vocally.
Because in the German Swiss (70% of Switzerland) people speak two German dialects: 1. Hoch-Alemannisch and 2. Höchst-Alemannisch

The largest part of the German Swiss speaks Hoch-Alemannisch and down in the south to the French and Italian border they speak Höchst-Alemannisch.
In south-western Germany people speak Alemannisch, so for southern Germans it isn't very difficult to understand Swiss Germans verbally, but all Germans can understand the written words.

I'm sorry for being a smartass


And now back to the statement of Billy, i heard it in an interview he gave and i read it in the original german contact note everyone can read on the BillyWiki. I will look up the sources again to show you the evidence.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.





P.S. The word you couldn't recall - is it "unwahr"?
It's not being a smartass to share what you know about Swiss German.

According to a German friend here, and others, Billy's German is not any usual form of German, but a kind of uneducated/self-educated form. Of course, Germans can read and understand it, but it's a bit unusual, isn't it? In the sense that an English country farmer's English is a bit unusual from a non-English person's perspective, even when written.

I never really did take note of the original German word, though I'm sure I read it in the discussions. I was more intrigued with how it echoed completely what I experience on a near daily basis here in Japan with Japanese. The folks doing the translations from German to English who really brought this to notice are the Gaiaguys duo, Dyson and Vivienne. If I get time I'll try and find their original post on it, if you are not familiar with their Figu forum posts already (a search there will probably bring it up under Translations thread).

One of the complications here is that, of course, some do intentionally deceive (liars) while others do not. So one word will not suffice for all occasions which is the whole problem. There are so many references it requires going through all the published works and looking at each referenced case individually then checking each of those again with Billy. Figu folks would like to be able to check with Billy that the German word/s they have in each instance is correct and what he intended. I'm not holding my breath while they get around to that considering there is so much new material still left unpublished and literally thousands of pages waiting their first translation into English, and that Billy is in weakened health and now an aged man.
cpl1516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:14 AM   #50
eagle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 75
Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

FWIW, the OP was not offensive in any way. His avatar could be considered quite offensive, but only Lear knows for sure. Is this Lear? Or a friend?

The question was a legitimate one, and answered quite well by Bill and Kerry.

elirien poses an even better series of questions.

Furthermore, Who is gov ops? And who is straight up? And who has been brainwashed?

Lear himself said this is what happened to Lazar, although perhaps he has recovered???

My own theories of "ufo and alien life here or there" are only just a small part of the equation, so it matters not, but I firmly believe in them RIGHT NOW. I am sure everyone else feels the same.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon