Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #476
IRISH-MYSTIC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi there,

just wondering whether you have read Jacques Vallee's books ... and what you think of him as regards his credibility and research credentials?

Thanks for all you work ... much love from S
IRISH-MYSTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:42 AM   #477
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

An interesting snippet: Earlier I was asked a question about Hidden Hand's information, and I replied that we'd been contacted by someone who told us that HH's information was 90% accurate but deliberately contained 10% falsehoods.
B
Hi Bill,

Did this person tell you which specific details of the Hidden Hand discourse were incorrect?

Last edited by Bloodoftheberry; 12-20-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Bloodoftheberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 AM   #478
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Context and recent news:

Michael Salla says:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...fe-is-imminent
(Oct-21-2009) An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent (…)

The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement (…)

If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, President Obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the United Nations… etc.
Benjamin Fulford says:
http://benjaminfulford.net/
(Dec-16-2009) The Chinese are now allied with the global warming fraud faction in an attempt to establish a world dictatorship. The Black Dragon Society will not allow this to happen… etc.
Lord Christopher Monckton says:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/monckton...nment-tax.html
(Dec-9-2009) Lord Monckton warns that the secretive draft version of the Copenhagen climate change treaty (…) they are desperately trying to conceal from everybody here the magnitude of what they’re attempting to do – they really are attempting to set up a world government” (..) [to obtain a] “further centralization of power into global hands”
Prison Planet (PJ Watson) says:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-fo...d-tantrum.html
(Dec-18- 2009) Obama was forced to address climate skepticism (…) today in Copenhagen, desperately claiming that man-made climate change was “not fiction [but science],” (…) as he attempts to ram through a huge transfer of wealth to the new world order. (…)
---------------------------------

Questions to Bill:
1) Many people think that the UN and the Nobel Prize are controlled by the elite, who uses them to give prestige to persons who will promote the elite’s agenda (Ex: World Government, NWO dictatorship), so:

Will the “Obama ET disclosure” (if it happens) be the “positive” ETs disclosure or the “negative” ETs disclosure (Note: “negative” ETs pretending to be “positive” ETs)?

2) In case a “battle” behind the scenes is going on between “positive” and “negative” ETs and humans:

Are those two factions perhaps trying to be the first one to announce “their own” ET disclosure so that they can get a time advantage over the other side in order to be able to develop their own agendas (positive or negative)?

3) Obama seems to be defending the elite’s agenda in many issues: World Government (NWO), swine flu vaccination, 911 official version (and not an inside job), manmade Climate Change (and not Climate-Gate), etc., so:

Is Obama trying to be the leader of ET disclosure (the fake disclosure) as a pretext to push for a “World Government” (the elite’s New World Order)?

So, which side does Obama work for, the positive ETs or the negative ETs (Blue Beam, either in its malign or benign version)?

4) Dr. Greer said in the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit (25-jul-09) that a mistake he made with Bill Clinton was that he gave Clinton too much time (6 years) to disclose the ET issue, and that in order to avoid repeating that mistake, Dr. Greer was going to give Obama “less than a year” to announce the ET disclosure.

So, which side does Dr. Greer work for, the positive ETs or the negative ETs (Blue Beam)?

5) Bill, is David Wilcock (and the rest of your high level contacts) aware of the above: That there could be “two possible disclosures scenarios”: positive ETs and negative ETs (pretending to be positive ETs)?

And do they know who may be working for each faction (Ex: Obama, Greer, The Black Dragon Society, etc.)?

Bill, what I mean is that everybody (and especially high level insiders) should be VERY alert, because “ET disclosure” by itself does not necessarily mean the real disclosure of “positive ETs”, since the negative ETs could try to perform a fake disclosure (Blue Beam) disguising themselves as positive ETs.

I imagine high level insiders already know this, but just in case, could you please tell them? Thanks a lot!!!

These questions boil down to this:
- What is the real hidden power structure of the world (not the visible fake one: politicians in TV, etc.)? Who are really ruling the world?

- Is there any chance that the dark rulers will be neutralized by the good rulers?

- If so, is there any chance that the “current dark rulers” will be replaced by “good rulers” and not by “another set of dark rulers”?
Bill, thanks for your time and patience.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:34 AM   #479
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,

I hope you've seen the comments and activity on the thread ref Clif High's response to your post. If you haven't, might I suggest you give it a few minutes!

The latest post by Seburo has some very interesting information and links regarding Deagle that you should review! This guy's history and the obvious sense from many of us that he's a bad seed should be important to you and Kerry as you move forward with him and presenting the interview and information you two have on PC.

Please understand that as a follower of PC since inception, I have great admiration for the work you guys have done. However, the recent incidents with some of your 'whistleblowers' and interviewees together with the rather unprofessional conduct you've personally displayed with Clif High are starting to give me (and obviously others here) pause with additional skepticism with your work & intentions. Would prefer not to feel that way and continue to support PC. This can only be changed by you and how you address this and other issues that have become large question marks on your past, present and future work. Don't damage what you guys have done so far by not honoring the opportunity to balance the karmic opportunity before you.

Balance, Peace & Harmony,

YinYangMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seburo View Post
Dr. Bill Deagle puts my ******** meter in the red zone, yes some of his stories may corroborate with others, and yes he may hold the title of "Dr.", but the many of his claims are so far out very few can be scientifically validated. The oddest thing about Dr. Deagle is that he's coincidentally had a part in nearly all major conspiracies for the last 30+ years; this understanding alone sets off a ginormous red flag. Now I'm not saying everything word out of Deagles mouth is a lie, but Clif's suspicion on Deagle's credibility is well warranted.

A few links I found through Google regarding Bill Deagle's lack of credibility:
http://www.christianissues.com/updates.html - Post Dated 10/9/09
http://www.ripoffreport.com/suppleme...agle-2e2e8.htm
http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c.../02/dr_27.html
http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/billdeagle.html

This public record shows a clear revocation of Deagle's medical license "as recommended by Administrative Law Judge" from the state of Colorado:
https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

A thought provoking thread making swiss cheese out of Mr. Deagles "credentials":
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434552/pg1

EDIT:
On the other hand Deagle does have a few filed patents, one specifically under Dynatens Research Corporation which gives some credibility to his claims.
http://www.google.com/patents?q=Will...Search+Patents
http://www.patentstorm.us/search.htm....x=0&s.y=0&s=s - I double checked =)

Though I can't find Mr. Deagle as a registered physician in all of Canada which strikes me as odd (I went through all the records of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of each province.)

...waits for the Medical Board of California physician license lookup to stop doing maintenance... Update: No Record Found.
http://www.medbd.ca.gov/lookup.html

Edit2: Nutrimedical is registered to a house.... 1995 Quail View Drive, Vista, CA‎
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...h&z=19&iwloc=A

Please note that all information gathered has been through the use of the Google search engine and is in no way, shape, or form divulging any information on Dr. William Deagle that isn't already in public access.

----
Regards,
SeburoX43 - http://www.youtube.com/user/SeburoX43
YinYangMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #480
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seburo
...waits for the Medical Board of California physician license lookup to stop doing maintenance... Update: No Record Found.
http://www.medbd.ca.gov/lookup.html
I wonder who your working for,you gottte me kidding me that your call this proof. When the government corruptions is almost on its highest.

Stop trying to discredit some one when you do not have a clue what your talking about. Why don't you join www.nsa.gov or would I say http://www.itanimulli.com
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #481
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Bill: Whatever happened to that Polish guy invention that you mentioned in one radio show, which consists of nano tubes and allows you to breath under water? You were going to test it in your bath tub and report on the next show lol

Does it work??
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #482
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

remember Bill Ryan is no more aware or "knowing" than most other people in respect to future events or BS detection,he may know more about what "insiders" have said tho him but those insiders are also heavily mind -controlled and Bill is unable to be sure of what ANY of them say...the only way we can truly KNOW what is going on is by purifying our hearts,souls,minds and bodies...intellectual analysis is VERY limited,Bill looks at things from a very scientific MINDED stance,which has it's merits,but in order to discern TRUTH it is the heart and inner connection that is IMPORTANT...when both the mind and the heart are highly synchronised and developed THEN truth can be FELT..not just theorised...do you really think Bill or Kerry are in a position to answer many of the questions posed in this thread?..it is evident in their interviews that they really knoiw very little and are just as unable to discern info from disinfo as many of us are...they are both dealing with lots of egoic issues as are the vast majotrity of us and what they say,may be interesting but it will also be very limited by their own mind and spirits development....so when asking questions of Bill ,keep that in mind and stick to his limited framework of undetrstanding,his "insider" investigations etc....and MOST OF ALL ,MEDITATE ON THE QUESTIONS you have and look for the truth vibration within yourselves.........
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #483
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYangMind View Post
Bill,

I hope you've seen the comments and activity on the thread ref Clif High's response to your post. If you haven't, might I suggest you give it a few minutes!

The latest post by Seburo has some very interesting information and links regarding Deagle that you should review! This guy's history and the obvious sense from many of us that he's a bad seed should be important to you and Kerry as you move forward with him and presenting the interview and information you two have on PC.

Please understand that as a follower of PC since inception, I have great admiration for the work you guys have done. However, the recent incidents with some of your 'whistleblowers' and interviewees together with the rather unprofessional conduct you've personally displayed with Clif High are starting to give me (and obviously others here) pause with additional skepticism with your work & intentions. Would prefer not to feel that way and continue to support PC. This can only be changed by you and how you address this and other issues that have become large question marks on your past, present and future work. Don't damage what you guys have done so far by not honoring the opportunity to balance the karmic opportunity before you.

Balance, Peace & Harmony,

YinYangMind
Brilliant post...couldn't agree more. It's way past time to be more critical and skeptical on the camelot info. Whistleblowers, in order to be effective, should come out in the open and take responsibility for their statements. No more hiding behind, "I'll be killed." No more "inside source" without identification and backup. Otherwise anyone can say anything, much like Bill did about Steven Greer or Clif High, and Bill is a cameraman, not a researcher. Deagle lost his medical license for overprescribing meds, yet he encourages people to call in for his free medical advice. Yikes.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #484
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

have you ever spoken to dan winter and what do you think of his info and message.. his website has a massive number of hits a month. hes an intersting guy.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:21 AM   #485
9ofclubs
Avalon Senior Member

Question Removed
9ofclubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #486
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
have you ever spoken to dan winter and what do you think of his info and message.. his website has a massive number of hits a month. hes an intersting guy.
So thats the guy placed, or someone placed within the whistleblowers forum, hmmm, not a whistleblower though is he?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #487
Cardillac
Avalon Senior Member

@qbeac-

hello- thank you for posting your thoughts-

you are obviously a highly insightful person and your questions are incredibly valid- many kudos to you-

I agree: if disclosure, how will it be presented?- for our benefit, or for the benefit of the controllers?-

warmest regards to all from a guy in Germany
Cardillac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #488
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva777 View Post
remember Bill Ryan is no more aware or "knowing" than most other people in respect to future events or BS detection,he may know more about what "insiders" have said tho him but those insiders are also heavily mind -controlled and Bill is unable to be sure of what ANY of them say...the only way we can truly KNOW what is going on is by purifying our hearts,souls,minds and bodies...intellectual analysis is VERY limited,Bill looks at things from a very scientific MINDED stance,which has it's merits,but in order to discern TRUTH it is the heart and inner connection that is IMPORTANT...when both the mind and the heart are highly synchronised and developed THEN truth can be FELT..not just theorised...do you really think Bill or Kerry are in a position to answer many of the questions posed in this thread?..it is evident in their interviews that they really knoiw very little and are just as unable to discern info from disinfo as many of us are...they are both dealing with lots of egoic issues as are the vast majotrity of us and what they say,may be interesting but it will also be very limited by their own mind and spirits development....so when asking questions of Bill ,keep that in mind and stick to his limited framework of undetrstanding,his "insider" investigations etc....and MOST OF ALL ,MEDITATE ON THE QUESTIONS you have and look for the truth vibration within yourselves.........

It is possible for one to go and look at someone's space, just takes a bit of practice and best done in a meditational state. Just LOOk! Becomes more natural with practice.

That is what hubby and I did that finally made us realize the leader of the Church was operating on an evil purpose and had a lotta lotta stuff attached to him. Up until then we thought he was a good guy

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #489
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill & Kerry, I'm just listening to your new Camelot weekly Blog.
I was looking forward to this but it is hardly what I would call a blog. Allowing the world to phone in just makes it another radio show and because it is just the public calling in, a radio show full of useless information like what languages they speak, where they live what the weather is like etc.

I understood it would be you and kerry telling us all what Camelot has been up to all week, you don't need callers.

Yes I know Kerry couldn't get on for some technical reason, no bother, we love to hear from you, and you could bring us up to date on the week.

I hope this doesn't come across as nasty criticism, it's not meant to be, just my observation x x
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #490
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the Freedom Central interview Bill...

Your voice is an inspiration, you are an excellent speaker, better even than some of the whistleblowers.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #491
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

SUGGESTION/REQUEST:

I am suggesting/requesting that this thread be stickied so it is easier to locate amongst the growing number of posters in this forum.

Yes this thread is usually near the top but if this is going to be the main thread that Bill will be talking in, then it should belong with the other stickies where its easy to find by anyone + it's an important thread hence the sitcky funtion.

Thank you,
carry on.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:25 AM   #492
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
SUGGESTION/REQUEST:

I am suggesting/requesting that this thread be stickied so it is easier to locate amongst the growing number of posters in this forum.

Yes this thread is usually near the top but if this is going to be the main thread that Bill will be talking in, then it should belong with the other stickies where its easy to find by anyone + it's an important thread hence the sitcky funtion.

Thank you,
carry on.
Yes, valid point FP. It is done.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #493
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Dear Anchor, or whoever. . .

Thanx fer the sticky.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #494
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody, I’d like to add a comment to my previous post (pag. 20. #478) regarding “real ET disclosure” (positive ETs) versus “faked ET disclosure” (Project Blue Beam, negative ETs), because today I’ve just heard Kerry Cassidy saying the following:

• December 21, 2009 - AUDIO BLOG (Project Camelot)
http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html
http://projectcamelot.org/Project_Ca...ember_2009.mp3
Listener question (min. 12:40): Kerry, perhaps you would like just tell us the thing that’s most on your mind at the moment, any news that you’ve heard that really just annoys the hell out of you right now of what’s going on worldwide.

Kerry Cassidy: ok, well, actually (…) what I’m concerned about is that I’ve gotten top secret information last night [dic-20-09] about something going on that I guess is being plotted by certain groups of the illuminati and some ETs, I guess, that will involve the elimination of certain portions of the population. I think I can say that in general terms.

And I am hoping that they are not successful, obviously. And this kind of thing is what’s going on, and this is why we need to become Light Warriors, as opposed to just Light Workers. And that’s an interesting dichotomy that you can think about.

We are faced with some very positive ETs out there, and some Service To Self negative ETs. And what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, and since you can never die, there’s our opportunity.

Questions to Bill and Kerry:
1) Please, Bill and Kerry, is it possible to expand a little bit what Kerry was talking about? What are they exactly plotting?

2) What does Kerry mean by “the elimination (or illumination?) of certain portions of the population”?

3) Are they perhaps plotting some sort of Project Blue Beam (good or bad version of it, *1)? Or perhaps Kerry was referring to something else?

(*1) From pag 4. Post #93: Could there be two distinct Project Blue Beam scenarios?:
a) A “bad” Project Blue Beam: a faked invasion of bad ETs against whom the elite would put up a faked battle in order to unify the world under a World Government (NWO dictatorship). Ronald Reagan talked about it in a UN speech.

b) A “good and nice” Project Blue Beam?
In this last case (b), that would be a very clever way for the elite to substitute the current “visible and fake” power structure (governments, official politicians) by a new fake one of a higher level: bad ETs pretending to be “good ETs”. It would be sort of like in the SciFi movie series “V”.

4) How is it possible that Dr. Michael Salla, a presumably well informed researcher, says what he says in his article (Ex: Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize to disclose the ET reality, to set up a World Government with the UN, etc.? (see article excerpt in pag. 20, Post #478). In other words, Michael Salla seems to imply that Obama’s Disclosure would be great, but he doesn’t say anything about a possible Blue Beam scenario.

So, is Michael Salla not very well informed, or are there other reasons for him to present the ET disclosure issue in such an “elite friendly” way?

Suggestion to Bill and Kerry (Project Camelot):
In case the elite is planning a faked ET disclosure scenario (Project Blue Beam), it would be of utmost importance and urgency to warn society in advance, as soon as possible, so that they don’t fool us this time, so:

Would it be possible for you to do a program (video, audio, or even a conference) specifically about this topic: the differences between the two possible disclosure scenarios, real disclosure (good ETs) versus faked disclosure (Blue Beam, negative ETs)?

It would be great to invite to this program (or conference) the most knowledgable insiders on this topic, so that they can publicly debate it among themselves and explain us (the general public) the main clues we must take into consideration to be able to discern real from fake ET disclosure.

For instance:

How do they look like (positive ETs versus negative ETs)? Do they radiate LOVE, bad, or neutral feelings? Can negative ETs disguise themselves as positive ETs? How? Can negative ETs perhaps radiate (using sophisticated technology) some sort of good feelings (euphoria, etc.) to deceive us? Will we be able to perceive any of those feeling (positive or negative)? What are they both capable of (positive & negative ETs)? Are there any differences in the way their space crafts look like? What might they say to us (each faction)? How could the scenario develop in each case? For instance: thousands of crafts appearing in the sky worldwide (hearing voices in your head, etc.), or just a couple of humanoid looking ETs appearing on TV with some official politicians (Obama, Greer, etc)…… etc.

In other words:

Please, how can we differentiate a real from a faked disclosure scenario?!!!

Suggestion to ALL users of this forum:
Anybody who has a blog, web site, forum, etc., please, SPREAD THE WORD about these two possible scenarios: real disclosure vs. faked disclosure, so that people are well informed and alert and the elite doesn’t fool us again!!!

And if possible, include also the main elements of the “Big Picture”, so that people can understand what’s going on:

- The existence of a dark cabal who rules the world (elite, illuminati, etc.)
- 911 = fraud, false flag, cover up, INSIDE JOB
- C L I M A T E - G A T E = exposes man-made Climate Change fraud
- Swine flu vaccination = total fraud
- Federal Reserve = Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
- MSM = propaganda & lies to cover up their crimes
- NWO = elite’s New World disOrder
… etc.
But the good news is that there are solutions: an awakening of society and a rise in consciousness = UNITY and LOVE!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everybody!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #495
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Would it be possible for you to do a program (video, audio, or even a conference) specifically about this topic: the differences between the two possible disclosure scenarios, real disclosure (good ETs) versus faked disclosure (Blue Beam, negative ETs)?

It would be great to invite to this program (or conference) the most knowledgable insiders on this topic, so that they can publicly debate it among themselves and explain us (the general public) the main clues we must take into consideration to be able to discern real from fake ET disclosure.
Best suggestion I've seen all day.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #496
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

She didn't say Illuminate Qbeac, she said Eliminate. There is a big difference and personally I would rather be Illuminated
Old 12-22-2009, 06:57 PM   #497
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Well, considering their "population goals", couldn't we just compromise on ...

(God I am sorry)

... Eliminati ?

(Groan.....)

Fred

Old 12-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #498
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
She didn't say Illuminate Qbeac, she said Eliminate. There is a big difference and personally I would rather be Illuminated
hmmm, sorry about that, Daft Ada, and thanks for pointing that out, I’ve listened to it again and yes, it seems Kerry says “the elimination of” and not “the illumination of” (right, Kerry?)... I’ll correct it in the original post.

In any case, it depends of how they pretend to illuminate us, if they do it with a huge laser beam or microwave light (HAARP), it may mean both things at the same time: illumination and elimination… flassssshhhhh!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:28 PM   #499
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbeac View Post
hmmm, sorry about that, Daft Ada, and thanks for pointing that out, I’ve listened to it again and yes, it seems Kerry says “the elimination of” and not “the illumination of” (right, Kerry?)... I’ll correct it in the original post.

In any case, it depends of how they pretend to illuminate us, if they do it with a huge laser beam or microwave light (HAARP), it may mean both things at the same time: illumination and elimination… flassssshhhhh!!!
Eliminati
Old 12-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #500
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I confess I have yet to listen to the Freedom Central interview, but as today will be a "slower day" for me. twill happen. Fred
Well, I can vouch for that one. If you want insight into how a man thinks... just listen to him for 2:20 minutes, or so. If it's so easy to criticize someone in the public eye then he should probably be accused of being a gentleman, also.

(Hi'ya Fred. Long time no type where you be typin') Boy, I really missed these layout tools...
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote