Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stewart Swerdlow re. The Bible

In his book Stewart Says, copyright 2004, Stewart has a chapter entitled "The Bible." It is most interesting:

"The Bible is a coded and symbolic work that is not to be taken literally. A few years ago, Israeli scientists working for the Mossad released information saying that the first five books of Moses are actually encoded texts that could only be deciphered by running the words without breaks between them through a computer system. In this way, sequences of letters which in Hebrew are also numbers, were found to contain entire messages related to the modern world and future.

The Bible code also showed potential futures and dates, stating that it was up to each person to determine which future they wanted to create. The implication was that all possibilities would occur somewhere in the vastness of existence and parallel realities within the God-Mind.

Interestingly, the codes were related to the cover story in the conventional part of the Bible. The computer was even able to show hyperspace archetypes encoded in the sequences of codes. When all of the archetype symbols were put together to create an overall master symbol, it showed a tetrahedron inside of an octahedron. All forms come from this one master God-Mind symbol.

In the past as in the present, nations and cultures used words and statements from the Bible as a justification and excuse to kill other people. Most of the New Testament has been rewritten during Roman times to facilitate the goals of the Illuminati who then controlled the Vatican.

Every letter and word in the Hebrew Bible has a vibration along with the meaning. Studying this is a science called Gematria. By just changing a letter in a word, the vibration changes. By adding and subtracting vowels you can alter the meaning and manifestation. This is part of the Kabbala mystery which is understood in many Secret Societies. This is why the Illuminati love to play on words and meanings--giving them double and triple entendres.

The Bible is not the Word of God. It was written by humans and altered many times. The Old Testament was created by a computer, probably not of this Earth. Studying this code is a fascinating lifetime's work well worth the effort. Bible school will never be the same!"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow re. The Bible

Hi seashore,

I suppose you will only get the real hidden messages from the original unaltered version of the bible. Which version of the bible is the original version? It would also be logic that all versions of the bible, which are not the purest original version are fake.

Are religions that have their version of the bible fake? Are they wrong?

There is only one holy book that has never changed from its' original version, being called the Koran. Does that tell us something?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
In his book Stewart Says, copyright 2004, Stewart has a chapter entitled "The Bible." It is most interesting:

"The Bible is a coded and symbolic work that is not to be taken literally. A few years ago, Israeli scientists working for the Mossad released information saying that the first five books of Moses are actually encoded texts that could only be deciphered by running the words without breaks between them through a computer system. In this way, sequences of letters which in Hebrew are also numbers, were found to contain entire messages related to the modern world and future.

The Bible code also showed potential futures and dates, stating that it was up to each person to determine which future they wanted to create. The implication was that all possibilities would occur somewhere in the vastness of existence and parallel realities within the God-Mind.

Interestingly, the codes were related to the cover story in the conventional part of the Bible. The computer was even able to show hyperspace archetypes encoded in the sequences of codes. When all of the archetype symbols were put together to create an overall master symbol, it showed a tetrahedron inside of an octahedron. All forms come from this one master God-Mind symbol.

In the past as in the present, nations and cultures used words and statements from the Bible as a justification and excuse to kill other people. Most of the New Testament has been rewritten during Roman times to facilitate the goals of the Illuminati who then controlled the Vatican.

Every letter and word in the Hebrew Bible has a vibration along with the meaning. Studying this is a science called Gematria. By just changing a letter in a word, the vibration changes. By adding and subtracting vowels you can alter the meaning and manifestation. This is part of the Kabbala mystery which is understood in many Secret Societies. This is why the Illuminati love to play on words and meanings--giving them double and triple entendres.

The Bible is not the Word of God. It was written by humans and altered many times. The Old Testament was created by a computer, probably not of this Earth. Studying this code is a fascinating lifetime's work well worth the effort. Bible school will never be the same!"
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post

There is only one holy book that has never changed from its' original version, being called the Koran. Does that tell us something?
I would be interested in Stewart's take on the Koran...
Old 05-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would be interested in Stewart's take on the Koran...
You can ask him straight questions here
http://www.expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
You can ask him straight questions here
http://www.expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm
Yeah, I've tried that twice, but he hasn't answered mine. He only answers if he thinks others are interested...
Old 05-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

In fact the dr. Panin, one of the best matematicians of the past century discover a Bible code so Imposible to human make throught all the bible that this code, Just in the book of Mathew in the new testament has a 20.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 chance of being randomly done. (yes, a two followed by 22 zeros!)

In just ONE BOOK! of the dozens of the bible!

Amazing!

The tradition talks about 72 different codes by the way, the scientist has discovered a lot but not so many.

cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 05-09-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When all of the archetype symbols were put together to create an overall master symbol, it showed a tetrahedron inside of an octahedron.
I'm fascinated with this. It reminds me of the work of Nassim Haramein.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not in the least bit impressed with Stewart. Unfortunatley I can't tell you why or how I would know that. But let's put it this way. I know Stewart very well.

No I won't tell you. You'll just have to wonder!
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

I'm not in the least bit impressed with Stewart.
For people who are unfamiliar with Stewart Swerdlow, here is a Stewart primer:

Stewart's bio
History of Mind Control part1
Stewart's "Illuminati News"
Old 05-14-2009, 01:43 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Re: Stewart Swerdlow re. The Bible

So what does the code say then???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...The Old Testament was created by a computer, probably not of this Earth...
I am fascinated by this assertion!!

Can anyone comment on the possibility that this could be true?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

aye, the bible code is quite fascinating.

Here is a tv documentary all about it:
http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/725364/3195363
http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/724173/3192276
It is in English.

You can also find the bible code software online, I got mine from mininova...
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
aye, the bible code is quite fascinating.

Here is a tv documentary all about it:
http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/725364/3195363
http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/724173/3192276
It is in English.

You can also find the bible code software online, I got mine from mininova...
Thanks!

Do you have an opinion about the Old Testament being written by a computer, possibly off-world??!!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that technology is here to make us think we need it, but we can do everything and more without it once we train our thought patterns.

Whether it was written by a pc or not, a high level of intel-ligence and thought, beyond anything that our computers are capable of, encoded the Torah - Taro - Rota. I like to believe it was ancestors. I have always loved reading and listening to old text and music from our past, doing so has left no doubt in my mind that we were using much more of our creative energy and intelligence even 500 years ago then we are now.

Quote:
Thanks!

Do you have an opinion about the Old Testament being written by a computer, possibly off-world??!!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I believe that technology is here to make us think we need it, but we can do everything and more without it once we train our thought patterns.

Whether it was written by a pc or not, a high level of intel-ligence and thought, beyond anything that our computers are capable of, encoded the Torah - Taro - Rota. I like to believe it was ancestors. I have always loved reading and listening to old text and music from our past, doing so has left no doubt in my mind that we were using much more of our creative energy and intelligence even 500 years ago then we are now.
Very interesting! Thank you.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe the Bible is a dictation from the Master Mind who designed the Matrix

Purpose of the Book

How to make the best of it inside the Matrix
How to escape the Matrix
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
I believe the Bible is a dictation from the Master Mind who designed the Matrix

Purpose of the Book

How to make the best of it inside the Matrix
How to escape the Matrix
Very interesting!

This Master Mind wanted to create challenges, correct?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This Master Mind wanted to create challenges, correct?
Yes but above all is the Love of this Master Mind

Before the Matrix the Master Mind was alone with Love

So the Matrix is Designed with Love to serve Love

Challenges are great opportunities for us to stand by and affirm Love

Love is the cause and consequences of all that is good

Love is best inside the Matrix and Love will raise us above the Matrix
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Yes but above all is the Love of this Master Mind

Before the Matrix the Master Mind was alone with Love

So the Matrix is Designed with Love to serve Love

Challenges are great opportunities for us to stand by and affirm Love

Love is the cause and consequences of all that is good

Love is best inside the Matrix and Love will raise us above the Matrix
Thanks a lot for sharing this!
Old 08-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The Bible contains much truth...but it is not The truth or the last word. It's really a mixed bag. To me...the words attributed to Jesus are the best part of the Bible. I see both an ancient benevolent diety...and a malevolent Luciferian diety...both represented as God...in the Bible. I guess I see Jesus as being the head of the human race...and Lucifer as being the head of the reptilian race. I guess I see the reptilian race secretly ruling the human race...possibly after defeating the human race in an ancient war. There is some biblical evidence for this...and a lot of speculation on my part.

I have recently been attracted to the work of Ralph Ellis...and have previously posted links to an interview. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-30-2009 at 02:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I've just come across a passage about the Bible that I think is interesting. I found it by googling "Neil Freer," who I'm observing for a second time by re-watching my DVD UFO Insiders - The New Human Stepping Into Stellar Society featuring Neil with host Robert Dean.

Neil Freer has a website called Sapiens Rising and from the page "Overview," here is the passage about the Bible I find interesting:

"Those who still swear by the Bible, in any of its myriad versions, as the revealed word of their 'God' have to ignore or deny the clear fact that the Old Testament was a skewed and forged theo-political rewrite of a far more ancient document, the Enuma Elish, dating from at least Sumeria, which was not theological at all."
Old 11-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #22
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I've always enjoyed Neil Freer's work- have spent the last 20 years in research of ancient history etc ; and am also of the conclusion that bible= deliberate distortions of much earlier events etc; it's hard to take the bible as a literal work of something extraordinary.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I've always enjoyed Neil Freer's work- have spent the last 20 years in research of ancient history etc ; and am also of the conclusion that bible= deliberate distortions of much earlier events etc; it's hard to take the bible as a literal work of something extraordinary.
I was very impressed with him in the DVD interview. He seems to be a thorough researcher. I'm going to read more stuff from his website.