Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default The most important email …the final remedy

This was on the Bill Ryan thread, thanks for posting it there

I thought it warranted its own thread so reposted it

This is the first time I have heard a legitimate well thought out plan for change in America the Republic, not the corporate entity United States Corp who we are slaves of.

Take the time to listen to this, it is amazing!

THE MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL …THE FINAL REMEDY
January-31-2010
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Discer.../message/50218

Open letter from Sam Kennedy, from http://republicbroadcasting.org/

* To my Friends, Fellow Patriots and Lovers of Freedom - worldwide,

Some time ago I promised a final remedy to enslavement at the hands of corporations posing as legitimate government. Well, the time has finally arrived. This is the most important email I have ever written and it represents an end, once and for all, at the source, to the swat teams, arrests, foreclosures, garnishments, seizures, tax prosecutions and hardships which result from failing to pray to corporate institutions or exhibit evidence of subject-class citizenship.

This Sunday night [January-31-2010] at 8 PM on TAKE NO PRISONERS (REPUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK), I will be joined by the leaders of the freedom movement for the high honor of bringing you - without commercial interruption - an end to economic warfare and political terror by MARCH 31, 2010. In two months, we can, and WILL, BE FREE, with your assistance!

The Restore America Plan is not a patriot scheme. IT WAS PROPOSED TO US BY THE MILITARY MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. Having developed the necessary tools, we are now ready to execute the plan beginning Sunday night!

If you truly desire to restore the posterity and end your problems once and for all, I invite you to tune in Sunday Night, and more importantly, to contact every one on your freedom email list. Sunday night we begin the methodical process of reinhabiting the original de jure institutions (which never ceased to exist) of the free American republics quickly, quietly, efficiently and peacefully and without the need for re-educating the unconscious public loud proclamations that are sure to evoke resistance and violence.

Very simply, the Restore America Plan will reverse the wicked deeds of 1933 and 1865 BEHIND THE SCENES, with the same cleverness the bankers used to remove money, law and dignity, and without disturbing the peace. We, the sovereign People, will be in charge as the ONE AND ONLY LAWFUL AUTHORITY ON THE LAND. Not just in name, but in reality.

Even if the plan had not been proposed by the military, the very nature of re-inhabiting the lawful de jure institutions of government is itself the victory we have all been seeking. Actors throughout the United States Federal Corporation understand they must ultimately defer to the de jure authority on the land when properly assembled and credentialed in sufficient number.

And so does the military –which is why they made the offer. The responsibility is enormous - and so are the risks if we fail. THE MILITARY HAS CHARGED US WITH THE HIGHEST RESPONSIBILITY OF ENDING THE SPIRAL TO WORLD WAR III being orchestrated by the Rulers of Evil. Never have men borne such responsibility. We are the last best hope for mankind!!!!

Essentially, we have been asked to provide the military with an alternative to a corporate CEO as their commander, and to re-inhabit all the de jure institutions that have been pre-empted from governance.

And…we…will. Folks, it is time to step-up to the plate. It is time to be part of the solution instead of the list of perpetual victims. YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN YOUR HANDS. A line has been drawn in the sand. If we fail to come together and accept responsibility, there will be no one else to blame. There will be no more excuses. The future IS ours to create. Either we seize the brass ring or slink way into obscurity.

That is what we are bringing you Sunday night on TAKE NO PRISONERS at 8 PM Eastern time. No less than a moment of epochal importance in the world history. That is why the network so graciously dropped commercial messages. All of the details and materials have been planned, worked-out and implemented from first presentation to enforcement. We are ready to close the deal. I hope you will join me and my very special guests for this live commercial-free broadcast.

TAKE NO PRISONERS is carried live every Sunday night at 8 PM EST on FM stations around the nation, on Shoutcast (using the free Shoutcast application on iPhones and other handhelds), and live on the internet at:

http://republicbroadcasting.org/

Wishing you a blessed day and tomorrow.

Sam Kennedy

----------------------

The radio program can be listened to at link:

Sam Kennedy on the Republic Broadcasting Network
January-31-2010
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...es;read=165974

For more information about how we all can help with this plan:

E-mail: therestoreamericaplan@gmail.com

----------------------

The plan is based on the following text:

* United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence

The United States Declaration of Independence is a statement adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, which announced that the thirteen American colonies then at war with Great Britain were now independent states, and thus no longer a part of the British Empire.

(...)

The next section, the famous preamble, includes the ideas and ideals that were principles of the Declaration. It is also an assertion of what is known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[70]

* We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

----------------------

Current (2010) definition of the United States Federal Corporation
U.S. Code. 28usc3002. Paragraph 15
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28...2----000-.html

* (15) “United States” means—

(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The most important email …the final remedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

The radio program can be listened to at link:

Sam Kennedy on the Republic Broadcasting Network
January-31-2010
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...es;read=165974
I have listened to the two hours. I see some potential here because Dr Sam Kennedy seems to be experienced and knowledgeable and offering a doable plan.

My understanding is that he is one of a team of four leaders of this initiative. One of the names mentioned was easy to know how to spell in my notes so that's the only name I have so far: Tim Turner.

I googled his name and came up with this YouTube video. I believe this must be the Tim Turner in question:

Last edited by Seashore; 02-24-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Embed the video
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:34 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
My understanding is that he is one of a team of four leaders of this initiative. One of the names mentioned was easy to know how to spell in my notes so that's the only name I have so far: Tim Turner.
I just checked out the blurb for the archive of Sam Kennedy's "Take No Prisoners" weekly radio show on RBN for February 7, 2010.

I see he has listed the other two of the four leaders: Tom Schaults and Regan Dwayne.

From the RBN "Programs & Hosts" page:

Quote:
TAKE NO PRISONERS

Host(s): Dr. Sam Kennedy

Show Time: Sundays, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST

Dr. Sam Kennedy, author of the Instant Criminal Complaint, is known around the world for his creative court-stopping solutions to personal tragedy. Having taught thousands of men and women to settle their cases honorably, pay the bill, and use proof of claim, Sam reveals the intricacies of cutting-edge law merchant remedies in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night at 8 PM CST. Whether you are warehoused as a political prisoner or on the fast track to a debtors nightmare, or simply want to know more about converting liability to 3rd party defendants using the Beneficiaries-in-Common payment method, Sam may have the tonic for what is ailing you. A semi-retired doctor who treats pain disorders, Sam served as a journalist and professional writer for many years. Especially if you are in the battle of your life, tune in “Take No Prisoners” every Sunday night.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:01 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Restore America Plan
Here's the new website:

http://www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/
Old 02-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From http://www.guardiansofthefreerepubli...roduction.html:

"And yes…all to be accomplished by

"March 31, 2010.

"After a year of face-to-face negotiations with high-ranking members of the armed forces of the united States of America, the leaders of the freedom movement have joined together to bring you a four step comprehensive remedy—the Restore America Plan—whereby the military has agreed to follow the orders of the legitimate de jure government upon proper restoration and execution."

A couple of times I've noticed that "United States" has been referred to as "united States" instead. And the 50 states are referred to as 50 republics...

An online dictionary definition of "de jure":

"According to law; by right."

Last edited by Seashore; 02-24-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Change format
Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Another excerpt:

"To be clear, this is not a typical patriot “remedy.” The four step Restore America Plan was proposed by high-ranking members of the military who are tired of taking orders from a corporate CEO, and who recognize the People as the last chance to avoid a third world war."

Last edited by Seashore; 02-24-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Change format
Old 02-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks once again for all your investigative research seashore!

Have you seen this on their website under "you are not alone"?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Today I have the pleasure of reporting that thousands upon thousands of you have already joined the march to freedom by expressing your support for The Restore American Plan.

Moreover, the United States Federal Corporation is well aware. A number of my sources have confirmed their heightened state of attention to the freedom march that has swept across the land since Sunday night’s broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS clogged internet communications. That broadcast was akin to the battle of Bunker Hill in 1776. We lost the network for a few days, but everyone knows we're back. They understand the power AND AUTHORITY of the sovereign People when we choose, en masse, to reject the admiralty/territorial D.C. circuit for the Law of the Land. They understand that the only element that can prevent the reinhabitation of the de jure free American republics is fractionalization, ego, fatigue or selfishness. Those are the corporations best friends when confronted with truth. So we remain vigilant against the evil of our own imaginations, egos, anger and pessimism.

With thousands of you consumed with vision and hope, most of those who have contacted us thus far WILL NOT NEED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION AT THIS TIME. You can literally sit back and await the changes that are coming, and be ready if we should contact you. There is NO need to resend your email. NO need for further education, information and training. NO need for seminars. NO need to study DVDs. NO need for assemblies to engage U.S. Inc. in thousands of separate battles. NO need to sit by the phone hoping for scraps from the table.

and it goes on further.

I wonder if it is because of the shear number of respondents that this has happened?

What do you think?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I wonder if it is because of the shear number of respondents that this has happened?

What do you think?
I think I want to learn more!

I have reading to do on the website. I don't know enough about the initiative yet.

I LOVE the idea that the military is involved with this. I also like the idea that this seems to be using our legal system wisely. But I don't understand it yet. I have an associate's degree in legal assisting, yet I don't understand the concepts that Tim Turner talked about in the YouTube video. It sounds like the seminar he teaches is along the lines of that which is discussed on the "Ive got a solution" thread.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore
This is interesting:

Quote:
The Restore America Plan is a war college restoration strategy...
Old 02-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sam Kennedy's "Take No Prisoners" weekly radio show on RBN
I listened to parts of the first hour of the February 14, 2010 show.

Rabbi and attorney Shawn Rice was a guest. He met with the Joint Chiefs of the military in 2000.

My understanding is that members of the military are aware that the United States of America is really run by corporations and that this is not lawful. They want to find a way to peacefully and lawfully restore the American republic.

Rice evidently is active in a religious and legal way. I googled his name and I believe this must be his website: http://www.riceandassociates.net/. I was pleased to see that the website I learned about through Dr Deagle in his recommendation to form "a legal militia,"www.jurisdictionary.com, is also recommended on this website: http://www.riceandassociates.net/html/services.html.

It is clear that this initiative is associated with religion. Dr Sam Kennedy offers prayer often during his radio program and there is often reference to "the Lord."
Old 02-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was pleased to see that the website I learned about through Dr Deagle in his recommendation to form "a legal militia,"www.jurisdictionary.com, is also recommended on this website: http://www.riceandassociates.net/html/services.html.
I am also pleased to learn that Dr Graves, whose Jurisdictionary.com course materials I own and have studied, has a radio program called "The Jurisdictionary Show": http://www.ruleoflawradio.com/.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok...

Let me start out with a working link to the Dec. Of Independence:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/decofind.html

and the Constitution:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/usconst.htm

and a plethora of similar historical documents:
http://fredsitelive.com/politics/
(and before anyone gets nervous, my site is completely non-commercial. I will never ask you to watch my show, buy my CD, buy my DVD, or even send money. wait..... lemme think..... no.)

Next, and here I am possibly preaching to the choir, but there is a "big word" in this discussion that isn't used enough. It points to the very core of the reason we elect 1st, Republicans, then Democrats, back and forth, and nothing ever changes!

The term is "Statist".
One either believes that government is a "necessary evil", and the more you have of it, the less evil it is; Or...

That a society of "rabidly polite" people will conduct themselves in a peaceful manner, and those who don't wish to contribute will eventually exclude themselves in one manner or another. (my preference )
And here is where I wish to bring up a small "sticking point" to the legaleze of the notion of govt adhering to, or being brought under the thumb of the Dec. Of Ind. ...

I sincerely wish it weren't so, cuz I fear a revolution even more than I want one. The main "sticking point" involves the fact that both parties are totally statist in nature! That is why nothing changes!
It will require a revolution.
"Restoration" means keeping, dusting off, and bringing forward something good you already have.

"Revolution" means all bets are off. It means baby goes with the bathwater, and now you have to ask yourself:
"Who on the political scene today do I trust to re-instate an "acceptable" Constitutional government ?"
This is something that really needs to be thought long and hard upon. Yes, I do admit to some trepidation based upon the fact that, I am too damned old to do this twice, and I am very concerned with what kind of government I leave behind for my grand children.

But what you face is a Statist establishment !
It won't let go without a fight, and it will use the military.

I can even state for you exactly what they will say to the kind of attempt I see here too. It is based upon something devilishly true, simple, and yet completely beside the point:
"The Declaration Of Independence is not a legal document within the framework empowered within the Constitution."
Sucks, I know. I hate it too. But if a "peaceful revolution" is to be accomplished, those who instigate it are going to have to have a response ready.

Food for thought,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 02-16-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

this all sounds very intersting indeed..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am also pleased to learn that Dr Graves, whose Jurisdictionary.com course materials I own and have studied, has a radio program called "The Jurisdictionary Show": http://www.ruleoflawradio.com/.
I put this information on Alex Studer's blog, (http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2010/0...onday-evening/) and it resulted in a comment from a reader pointing me in the direction of one of the shows on this network, " Rule of Law."

When I clicked on that show it brought up bunch of links. One of them is to a document which is of an actual Application for Writ of Habeas Corpus. I am struck by what I see here. I have heard of "indictments" and I knew that grand juries have to do with whether or not to indict someone. But this description for the document says, "Addresses improprieties of prosecutions by indictment only with no criminal complaint filed." I have never heard the term "criminal complaint."

I can see there may be a way to take back control of the country by educating ourselves and being persistent in using what we already have in our system.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to parts of the two hour "Take No Prisoners" program for February 21, 2010.

Dr Kennedy was very enthusiastic about the response that has come in to "The Restore America Plan." He said that thousands of emails have come in, which cannot be responded to. He had a guest from one of the other RBN programs, "The Morning Liberty Show," RJ Hender. RJ was also enthusiastic about the Plan.

It was stated that people all over the world listened to the January 31, 2009 broadcast, and that contacts all around the world who are in positions of some authority, are supportive of the Plan.

Dr Kennedy relayed a conversation that he had had with a Navy SEAL who has been activated and that SEALS are stationed off-shore on ships, perhaps in anticipation of impending martial law. He stated that our military will not take up arms against the people, however. The message I got was that the leaders of this movement have contacts in the military who want to see this Plan succeed.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to part of the March 28, 2010 "Take No Prisoners" program.

Dr Kennedy said that today, March 29, 2010 is "G-Day" - Governors' Day. He also said that the armed forces of the U.S. would receive formal notice of their redeployment within the ranks of the lawful militia of the United States of America.