Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-14-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Orbs for healing?

Hello,

Awhile back I had a wonderful experience with orbs. Maybe this can help others as well? I put it all into a video.

A Message of Love From Light Orbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxauVEmTOVk

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:19 AM   #2
HENNA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Orbs for healing?

That is a great video, thanks.
I have seen other pictures with these orbs, in fact often times my regular family snap shots have them, I always smile when I see them.

I practice Reconnective healing and have seen other videos of people doing healings and the orbs are thick in the pictures. The best video was when they took a group of kids to a animal and horse rescue center to have fun with the kids and show how easy it is for anyone to learn this. The horses and other animals were very still and calm, and the pictures shown are in a progressive order, with more and more orbs showing up.

I don't know if this is a healing energy, a consciousness, a light being, a passed family member or what, but they seem to show in happy loving places.

The one picture that they really blew me away was in JZ Knights arena room. I can't get it to upload or I would share.
HENNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Henna,

What is Reconnective healing? Is it past lives related?

Kevin
Old 12-16-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Around 8 years ago I had a profound experience with a large orb that floated into my bed room. It levitated me and floated me by the window.

I then merged with this orb. It was absolutely incredible- life altering.

I don't know why this orb entered my room but am thankful for the experience.

It was the size of one of those Swiss exercise balls.

Am watching your video now Clarity- thank you for posting this.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds pretty cool eleni. I found that oneness experience helps manifest orbs on and around me.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I have pix of us with the orbs as well and thye seem to come in different colors
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

late at night i see white lights rushing passed my closed eyes sometimes and when i open them i see all these white light-like beings zooming all around the room (they're not exactly light but thats the only way i can describe them, they're white). when i ask them why they are here the scream "TO HEAL YOU" in my thoughts. this usually happens when i am meditating, or laying down and thinking. it is really incredible and the thread title reminded me so much of it that i had to share. if anyone has this happen or has an explination let me know!
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #8
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I made a video series where I also used my pendulum to try and find out more information concerning the various orbs that I've documented on camera and in meditation. The dowsing portion of this video series is in part 3 (I believe).

Either there are different species of orbs or some or all orbs can shape shift. I do believe that some orbs are here to help us. Those more aware or who chose more awareness continuation concerning orbs (which is just a name for "The tip of the ice berg") are also those whom experience more amazing possibilities (like I do concerning orb activity and more).

Also, be sure to contact your local orb or higher self (god or universe) for more information

Orb Awareness: Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Szj_OeEGs

Orb Awareness Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9uXioMu_8

Orb Awareness Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjAclRtW_zs
Old 12-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Shadowstalker, I've found blue, green, white, gold and multi colored orbs in my orb research. I don't do too much orb research as I use to. After hundreds of orb pictures and evolving my awareness I found that I am not here to prove to anyone what my experiences or perspectives are, especially about orbs. But I will definitely explain such to those who desire more awareness. I will say that orbs are definitely underrated because there is so much more to it all than just the name that people call "Orbs".

Carriblu, that is some really wonder experience that you've brought here. Have you communicated with the orbs and asked them to help those who you know as well? Evolving an ability or experience can open more wonderful possibilities, yes?
Old 12-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #10
HENNA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Hello Henna,

What is Reconnective healing? Is it past lives related?

Kevin
Reconnective healing is energy healing that was founded by a chiropractor Erik Pearl. http://www.thereconnection.com/

It is not related to past lives that I know of, although a have had clients report that they felt someone else in the room when the session is going, also people being visited or smelling a smell that reminds them of a loved one that has passed.
This is a new frequency on earth, it is much more powerful than reiki and other healing modalities that he has been tested against. One amazing test that he has partaken in was a group of energy healers were brought together and asked to heal leaves that were picked off a plant and radiated, their DNA was analyzed before and after. The DNA before, was in a spiral and had inherent defects. The DNA after the radiation was straighter and flattened. The leaf that Erik healed not only recoiled back to its original shape, it did it the fastest out of any of the others that were effected. It also healed the inherent defects that that plant was "born" with. No other modality did this....pretty amazing stuff.

Here is the video of the children being taught the healing energy, you will love this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KDu6TGhJM
Old 12-17-2009, 12:35 AM   #11
HENNA
Avalon Senior Member

here is the picture with the Ramtha group
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ramtha.jpg (11.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #12
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I've also had experiences with different colored orbs. Some were fascinating, but a question for all you experiencesrs, have you ever had some not so positive experience or feelings with orbs?
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #13
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

These Orbs may actually be our consciousness interacting with us from higher dimentions.......... who knows but they are a very important phenomenon in this shift we are about to reach. Nice thread

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Shairia, I found many low frequency orbs, most in shapes of full figured beings. One who was a 20-30 ft. long and 10-12 ft wide evil looking mask in my pictures. Soon after laying out more orgone devices they all left the property. By the way, I'm an orgone engineer as well.

Hello Barcarolle, I believe you are correct! Good call. You are definitely awake and aware. NEVER stop evolving your whole awareness Barcarolle. Nice to mee t you as well.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #15
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting because I have noticed low frequency ones around certain properties. Your thread caught my attention because I had just watched a video of personal experiences filmed over a several month period of a woman and her family bothered by negative activity. During investigation all these orbs were found at the time of the activity and some were shown actually entering the individuals before their encounters. If they are life forms (either interdimensional or other), then one would expect that they would have both positive and negative representations.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:32 AM   #16
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Carriblu, that is some really wonder experience that you've brought here. Have you communicated with the orbs and asked them to help those who you know as well? Evolving an ability or experience can open more wonderful possibilities, yes?
im actually not sure if these are orbs exactly. they are more like streaks of light so i was thinking maybe they are orbs but on the move. ive never sent them away no, actually they feel really personal like they are helping me through things. im pretty sure they are from off world. i saw the most amazing images when i asked where they were from, it looked like lava and a bunch of weirdly shaped beings everywhere, really interesting stuff.

what are your experiences like with them? do they communicate with you? or are they more just there when healing energy is in the air
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:00 AM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

I use to see orb's all the time when i was a kid, then i decided one day i'd

ignore them and they eventually went away. I've seen two, within 3 months

of each other about a year and a half ago. The first one was when i was

living in my old apartment going to college. It was green and i believe it was

focused on me like my guardian. Three months later i was sleeping i woke up

and was shot out of my body at enormous speed and appeared in front of this

green star looking thing it said something but i can't remember but i thought it

might be my higher self, anyways what are green orb's why are they

attracted to me
if anyone know's i'd like to hear
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #18
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Thank you Clarityofawareness, welcome to avalon and great work with the youtube vids also

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I knew you were into orgone energy by the looks of your video. A friend of mine here was close with Slim Spurling.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 AM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hi joe2288, nice to be able to do that with orbs. You seem to have a very natural ability for it. If you really wanted to you could evolve your orb awareness ability to understand orbs better and even communicate with them.

Hi eleni, lol. Yup me an orgone engineer. Not even a FEMA death camp interrigator could beat that out of me. I've heard of Slim before.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That's really neat, I have a few of Don Croft's orgone products and make use of them.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

Here is one of the Oddest Orbs that I have ever seen captured in a photo of me on X-Mas morning of 2007.
I was opening a gift from my son. Two seasons of Babylon 5.

I call it a 'curl' from Robert Monroe's books. It is blown up quite a bit too...

This was taken with a Canon SD400 camera and I have never seen one like it since with any of my cameras.
Dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, so many orb perspectives here. I thank everyone for adding their views and experiences, very interesting. Once again & just goes to show that you never stop learning in life.