Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

View Poll Results: Which future appeals to you more???
A Democracy (literal constitution interpretation style) 9 6.57%
A Democracy (Dick Cheney's interpetation) 0 0%
1984 Orwellian society (Enjoy the luxurious Victory Gin!!!) 1 0.73%
the Native American lifestyle (before crazy white man) 53 38.69%
No social hierarchies (everyone shares the pain and pleasures) 34 24.82%
Instead of bullets, we have paintball wars (may substitute waterballoon, or pillow fights) 8 5.84%
Everycity uses water slides as public transportation (like a huge Schlitterbahn) 13 9.49%
The people who donate their time the most are respected the most 22 16.06%
Spirituality is taken a seriously as economics 68 49.64%
What are you taking about WATER WORLD! kevin cosner was living the dream! 3 2.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Default I need CREATIVE MINDS to Click here!!!

Its now time. We can no longer put off the work before us.

The task at hand: Create a Vision of the BEST POSSIBLE WORLD.

I would like to hear everyone's interpretation of how bad ass this world COULD BE.

No idea will can possibly be any more boring than the game we are currently playing.

So let your imaginations go and tell us what you want from the next world we are fixing to enter.

Ideally we can all agree upon the BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO and manifest it!!!

Our future is a blank canvass, and your ideas are the medium.

Love you all and can't wait to see you WHEN WE ALL HAVE FREE ENERGY!!!

Stay Classy Project Avalon!!!
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I need CREATIVE MINDS to Click here!!!

I have chosen my occupation.

I firmly believe that we must do this one by one. Each person do their part.

I will be a teacher of higher wisdom, a teacher of spirit and enlightenment where i will try my best to cast light on the many lies.

If i do not do this i feel my existance is futile and pointless, I am empty now other then what i can give others.

I'm starting my career in Neuro Linguistic Programming and it is with this that i hope to teach more effectivly then the current institutes of education.

Namaste
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

On a cosmic level I see...

peace
acceptance
no need for any gadgets to communicate
no need for electricity as we are all powerhouses
buildings made of crystal
a clean sky of cerulean blue
no division
no leaders
just us
thrilling in our creations
not imposing or impacting
just loving.

Yeah... that's what I see.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

yea!!

that sounds like a rockstar lifestyle. i dig it
Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM   #5
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

From spiritual growth comes everything else, that sounds logical to me, if logic exists at all..
Because if the spirit is balanced relative to the ultimate "pivot" of the galaxy and the Creator I like to call God, then everything else falls into place nicely. So keep faith.
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #6
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Commonwealth designed to empower the people in their pursuit of free will and the opportunity to pursue it.

Economy based on carbon products of various sorts with a balanced mix of all skills and trades to ensure self-determination.

Decentralized decision making and the resources to put plans into action.

Support the live arts as the nation follows its conscience and its culture.

That would be a good start.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I clicked the 2 most popular ones. Native lifestyle and spiritual important. One and the same reallly
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

I may be bias as an American, but i choose Democracy as it was intended. Of course the founding fathers we're slave owning asses, but we have rules set in place and we should abide by them. thats from my POV in the States. As in the world, we need to just love one another and learn from eachother.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #9
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I have given some thought to this. It's one thing to say we are the change and will create a bright new future. As far as government has been concerned, this is always the campaign in politics and looking back in history it doesn't seem to matter who gets into power -- the same problems have always existed.

My answer is more in terms of a vision than an actual structure, because I think the world has tried virtually every type of government and economic practice and they all have various pros and cons, but all eventually seem to become tyrannical. In order for this to work, we need to let go of most of our mental constructs that have kept us in a minimally-functional state. So, here's what I have come up with:

Everyone agrees on a vision of maximum possibilities for life situations.
Everyone is free to lead their own life and live the way they like so long as they do not infringe on other's freedoms and rights. There are absolutely minimal restrictions that keep a person "trapped" in a situation such as the mortgage that needs to be paid, the college degree that needs to be finished, the divorce that can't happen because of the children, etc. These problems only exist because our society is so rigid and doesn't permit a multitude of different life scenarios.

- Everyone works together to make the weak stronger.
Instead of exploiting weakness, people realize that having a weak person presents a liability for everyone. Exploitation only teaches that it's possible to win a zero-sum game -- meaning that there is one winner and one loser. In reality, a person who exploits another makes everyone weaker in exchange for temporary gain. Therefore, it is in everyone's best interest to get together to help a weak person get stronger. As a civilization, we are only as strong as our weakest link.

- End hero worship.
Everyone is capable of extraordinary things and everyone must take self-responsibility for their own life. Worshipping celebrities, false Gods, leaders, etc. only abdicates an individual's own power and makes them weaker.

- Everyone realizes that we are all from the same source
Namaste -- The light in me sees the light in you. We all respect each individual's truth which means that not all truths are universal. It has been said that the seeds of war are born through the false thought that we are separate. Imagine that from a truth standpoint the United States invading Iraq (or any other war ever) is about as logical as a person self-mutilating their body because they are unhappy with what they are experiencing.

Personal Development is encouraged.
Instead of corralling children into a school system that generates uniformity, each person is encouraged to start chartering their a life course at a very early age. We are all unique individuals. We all came here for a specific purpose. We are all teachers and students. The educational system must be horizontal instead of vertical. I would imagine that in a spiritually-advanced society, the parents could get a soul/spiritual reading on a young child to determine what their path is here and start to involve the child in activities that will be beneficial for him/her later. When the child is old enough to understand their path, s(he) can start making decisions on how to develop.

- Find a way to make money irrelevant.
My thought is that the only way this will work is to find a new environmental-friendly cheap source of energy. Some people say there are free energy sources that are being suppressed. If we don't have one, research and development for one should be a top goal. If we could provide energy free of charge to everyone, the price of most staples such as food, water and clothing could drop to practically nothing and people could focus on things more important than just paying the bills and the day-to-day hum-ho routine. I believe this would also prevent much crime as there would be no real benefit in stealing basic resources.

Truth must be respected at all time.
It is unnacceptable at any time for the government to lie to its citizens, parents to lie to their children, or corporations to lie to their customers. Having an elected official or other community leader lie for personal gain or to manipulate is viewed as a criminal act. Our world must be built on truth, which means that everyone must be equally informed. If we build our realities on lies ,everyone becomes weaker.

Government is much smaller and more limited than it is right now.
With a population of extremely strong citizens, there is no need for a strong government to take care of the weak.

Encourage spirituality and spiritual exploration.
Raising the vibrational level of all life seems to be much more effective at fixing problems than creating a system of regulations and controls.

Traditional and alternative medicine must merge.
Traditional medicine is good for some things such as first aid to treat immediate problems. On the other hand, alternative medicine and self-healing is much more effective to prevent sickness/suffering. It is completely unacceptable that traditional medicine turns a deaf ear to alternatives simply because they can't be scientifically proven.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #10
man_is_the_bastard
Avalon Senior Member

I fathom a world that is free of all borders, free of pollution, filled with life and a place where people are more connected to nature. Less government and more individuality, but at the same time sharing a strong connection to everyone.
man_is_the_bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #11
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

I like this thread.

In my ideal world? If anything was possible? Off the top of my head...
  • Large....HUGE...community gardens - vegetables, fruit, herbs, and flowers - run year 'round by a mix of employees and volunteers...housed in large greenhouses in the winter, where the climate is colder...and the produce is made available to the communities in which it's grown...students in school and university can get credit for learning about growing food and/or for volunteering in the gardens.

• With the widespread use of FREE ENERGY (please, God, hurry up!), people no longer have to do jobs that are not fulfilling in order to "earn a living", to pay the bills. The new reality will be that the majority of people do what gives them joy, what pleases them, what contributes to the community. Money is no longer the primary drive to work, or the major factor in career choice. Bartering/exchanging services and goods plays a much bigger role in the economy. People are generous and fair.

• Because obtaining money (see above) is no longer such a huge necessity, more people are able to focus on creating a home, nurturing children (their own and/or others), and caring for the elderly the way they deserve to be cared for. (It might sound cheesy, but I know if I wasn't required to go to work every day, if bills and earning money wasn't such an issue, I would love to be at home, puttering, cooking wholesome food, creating a nice environment in which to live, spending more time connecting with my neighbors, and caring for animals).

• I would LOVE to see a QUIET, non-polluting, speedy mono-rail transportation system within communities and connecting major communities.

• Better yet...one of the Project Camelot interviewees (as well as some others) have described certain craft that are silent and that travel based on the intention you hold in your mind. I think it would be an amazing thing if that became the norm...if people could travel 5 or 500 or 5000kms in these kinds of crafts, if they were accessible to all. Just think...no pollution...speedy travel...no more noise from vehicles...and as someone who does not drive, I would LOVE to be able to get from place to place simply by holding the intention in my mind! *L*

• Holo-deck community centres (a la Star Trek) are available to everyone for educational and recreational purposes. The learning possibilities would be endless with this kind of resource, it's exciting to think about.

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:34 AM   #12
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Now thats a good one Nenuphar. I dig the Free Energy part for sure. I am using those ideas in my dream of the future.

-HERES A THOUGHT-

How about in our next society, we place a big emphasis on music and try to get everyone to learn to play and instrument, sing, and dance.

Not only learn to play, but evolve past the professional mastery, but where we are all so musically talented that we only communicate in the form of a musical production.

I figure by then we will all have ESP and will know which notes the others are thinkin of playin.

So if someone is angry you can all play a brooding melody. Or if you see a couple in love walk by you can sing of matters from the heart.

And if you see someone playing football you could play the Hank Williams Monday Night Football anthem.

Last edited by shortyz504; 09-14-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 AM   #13
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice to lose the internet and do all of this psychic some how. The only way would be to raise the vibrations of everyone together, including those who deny their awareness of it. I agree with the Shortyz above post. More music flowing in the mix without the stigma of corporate control. Love it. I also agree with Nenuphar. We're so close to free energy we can taste it. That magnetic motor biz is just what one needs to power a small 12 volt setup. Modify it to work in its own box and it would do some fun stuff.

I also like the idea the American Native life, but I also like to play with electricity. Wouldn't mind living very low key with it though. We really don't need that much to get by.

Last edited by Kris Riley; 09-14-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:53 AM   #14
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

that is a great idea. i am a singer songwriter and i have been writing regularly for about 8 years since i was 15 and i feel like my music is my truest and most honest comminucation. it also reminds me of the family guy episode with the genie where peter asks for his own theme music haha.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #15
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Nenuphar your vision sounds awesome! I truely believe that if humans were just...left the f*ck alone we would naturally orient ourselves towards peaceful, productive and nurturing ways of life. war, poverty and violence are the result of countless millenia of indocrination, brainwashing and spiritual starvation. the world as it is now is not the result of human nature but an artifical construct forced on us specifically to hold us down. its time we took the power back.

also, while I think reverting to the Native American way of life would certainly be a HUGE improvement over what we have now, its not really ideal.....I mean, the Mayans were great but they performed genocide regularly for blood sacrifices.... and the Egyptians had slavery. we gotta make our own way now.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 AM   #16
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

I agree totally with you Rust and Dust. Very good point about the Mayans and you're right. We do need to make our own way. It's unique now and similar to before. I fully believe that humanity has faced similar problems time and time again from way way back. It seems that the war mongers are always the ones who control though. I wish that we could somehow infiltrate the minds of the ones keeping the vibe so low down and raise it with love.

Last edited by Kris Riley; 09-14-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:27 AM   #17
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: I need CREATIVE MINDS to Click here!!!

#1 - BRILLIANT thread.

#2 - Nenuphar - I am so down with the community gardens, with the free energy, less emphasis on money/bills/economy, nonpolluting transport or intention-directed transport... I think I'm going to jazz that up in a Word file, print it out, and hang it in some spots around my home so that maybe by repeatedly thinking of it, it will become a reality at some point.

#3 - shortyz, YES to music! Yes to the ESP making jam sessions the most amazing, synched up experiences one can have... I play bass and am teaching myself piano, I credit music for playing a major component of the forces that have shaped who I am - at least this go around at incarnation.

And finally, I'm glad to see 2 others picked waterballoons/pillow fights/paintball wars to settle differences :P
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:28 AM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

IF a world can come about that is populated by people who are first and foremost kind, good, charitable, tolerant, dedicated to peace and as well to sustainability, and IF those characteristics are required of anyone and everyone who desires to lead, then it almost doesn't matter what kind of government we have. If greed and lust for power can be seen to be sickness, totally socially unacceptable, then any system will do. I still favor republican democracy, but that system is totally unworkable when the mass of the citizenry is self-absorbed, uninvolved and ignorant. What'll it take to get us from here to there? I think we're starting to find out.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:05 AM   #19
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Did I mention how much I LOVE this thread?! Thank you so much for starting it. I have really enjoyed reading the posts and find myself thinking of even more ideas after I've logged off while doing mundane things like washing the dishes. *L*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyz504 View Post
How about in our next society, we place a big emphasis on music and try to get everyone to learn to play and instrument, sing, and dance.

Not only learn to play, but evolve past the professional mastery, but where we are all so musically talented that we only communicate in the form of a musical production.

YES!! Wouldn't that be amazing? I never learned to play an instrument and it used to drive me bonkers that I couldn't write music as in my late teens/early 20s I'd sometimes wake up having songs in my head and would sit there desperately trying to figure out how to get the melody written from the basic music theory I learned in grade 4! HA! Music is crucial to people's well-being, as far as I am concerned. It would be fantastic to have it be more integrated in every day life, something that children just learned and participated in as they grew up.

And dancing, well...wow. I used to love to dance. I haven't danced since I was a little girl.

On the subject of envisioning the world we want, here's a blurb I sent in a PM to someone this evening:

You know, when I originally decided to think of what my ideal future/world would be (about a month ago, in bed, before falling asleep, after watching some online interviews), I was actually shocked at how difficult it was initially to let my mind go there. My mind would wander off onto day-to-day worries, or I would find myself immediately nixing the idea/vision because it was "not realistic" and "could never happen". I had to repeatedly tell myself that it was ok to let myself imagine what I wanted even if it seemed unrealistic, and I had to approach it like a game of make believe to make my mind stop veering off to other things. It took a few nights of this before FINALLY I could stay with the ideas and flesh them out a bit...and then I started to get excited about what I was imagining. It became irrelevant, not knowing how the ideas would come to pass, or even if they would.

Has anyone else had this experience? It being difficult at first to allow yourself to think of the world being drastically different (better)?

Nenuphar
Old 09-14-2008, 03:47 AM   #20
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

it is! some times I would just sit and think about all the problems there are in the world(children starving. disease, broken relationships and hate, war, rape, abuse etc etc) and how many and how huge, insurmountable they are and just get depressed thinking "we are never going to get out of this." I knew for a long time that the final step, the goal of human evolution was many becoming one to become god. and I just believed we would never get there since we would probably all just kill ourselves before managing that! but I'm starting to change my mind.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #21
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone else had this experience? It being difficult at first to allow yourself to think of the world being drastically different (better)?

YES! thats why it seems like a good idea to develope the art of creatively envisioning the world YOU want regardless of what anyone else says is POSSIBLE.

Plus i dont want to trade this world for another lame one.

O yea I think we should have a reward system for making people laugh in the future. just a thought
Old 09-14-2008, 03:52 AM   #22
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

native and spiritual life style's for the win.
As a male Australian I don't dance I just hold My beer & ciggy and tap My foot to the beat. However Danceing around half naked around a massive bond fire with tribal music going and screaming out enchartation's to the spirit's sound's kind of fun =D
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:54 AM   #23
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am soooooo manifesting some of this amazing visions yall have posted for our future earth.

When can we leave?? :-)
Let's all be there.
BE THERE NOW.

Believe it as you read the words we are writing.
Believe what resonates for you and you will bring it to fruition.

I love you all madly.
We are all such beautiful souls with delicious differences.

:-)
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:26 AM   #24
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
As a male Australian I don't dance I just hold My beer & ciggy and tap My foot to the beat. However Danceing around half naked around a massive bond fire with tribal music going and screaming out enchartation's to the spirit's sound's kind of fun =D
HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That made me literally laugh out loud! (Though I'm right there with you at the bonfire, my friend!)

I love the idea of a reward system for making people laugh in the future. Let's start now...the first reward points go to ForsakenFalcon for making me almost spit my tea out on the computer screen I laughed so hard! (Okay, not a lady-like image, but it's what happened)

Nenuphar

Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #25
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
native and spiritual life style's for the win.
I just imagined if we had a big half-naked bonfire with everybody from this forum

Oh dear tears in my eyes, so awesome. (Thank you for that!)
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote