Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #30
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

I Sungaze with no Ill effects - Only Enlightenment comes from the Practise.

This makes Me think of an Epiphany I recently had in reference to Our Sun - Sol.

Will the Prime Creator help Us or is the Prime Creator stepping in to assist here ?

Please bear with Me.

Suns are a way to step down the Prime Creator's Energy to All of It's Sons and Daughters. Each Sun gives not only Warmth but It also gives Energy in the form of Information to those existing under It's Rays...

Follow Me here - They Chemtrail Us all over the World which Blocks or Corrupts the Energy/Information We would otherwise be getting from the Sun (Which is in essence - Our stepped down Prime Creator's Energy/Information displayed through co-ordinate representation).

Simply put and very logically so - This is a violation of Our Free-will and also it is preventing the correct Message from getting through on the Sunlight being provided to Us BY the Prime Creator.

This is one reason of many why We will be helped and We will make It...

Have no fear. When You interrupt or stand in the way of Source - You find out the hard way You shouldn't have...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote