Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default War warning: Easter persian gulf/middle east

Just recieved this in my inbox ....noit sure of the validity?!!...anyone else heard anything??

WAR WARNING:
EASTER
PERSIAN GULF/MIDDLE EAST

We have been following the same “Armageddon” Plot for many months now, and U.S. forces are ready to make another attempt to launch nuclear war in the Middle East as the means for eliminating Iran, followed by the taxpayer-funded turnover of Iran’s oil reserves to a Houston-based cartel of international Oil Companies.

Reversed speech indicates that Navy Intelligence Management, the same organization that created the 9-11 false-flag extravaganza, has apparently corrected whatever problem they were having with the nuclear-tipped missile that is the centerpiece of what Washington insiders call The Show.

The original target for the missile, agreed with Israel, was (we believe) a sparsely populated area on the Israeli coast. The warhead is set for an air burst, which will minimize the amount of radioactive fallout, while making the explosion more spectacular. The missile was to be fired from a cargo ship, with the ship docked somewhere in the Middle East in plain sight. Since the warhead is a converted Soviet nuclear artillery shell and will leave traces to that effect, it will probably be announced that the mythical Al Qaeda organization (or some nut in Afghanistan) put it all together with “technical assistance” from Iran.

The articles listed at the upper left of our Project Central Page provide numerous details of the current false-flag nuke plan, which has always used the code name GAMBIT. I have updated the final article in the series with some speech reversals from poor Joe Biden. They make it clear that the missile failed a diagnostic test in late January, when it was to be used a day or two after the Obama inauguration.

Speech reversals from Obama and the UK’s Gordon Brown have been indicating for the past 3-4 weeks that war is near, but details have been few. Obama, a token president in a White House that no longer controls anything, is being kept in the dark except for the main essentials. This is probably an attempt to curb the reversed speech information drain that plagued Bush.

Until this week, references to May and Mid-May were all we had to go on. However, Obama just gave us “SIGN OFF – WE GO AT EASTER” and then made an emergency trip to confer with the Generals in Baghdad.

It turns out that Mid-May is regarded as the time at which “the oil war” will be considered lost if a successful invasion of Iran has not been achieved. After ten years it’s about time!

The date may be because of some other major event scheduled for that time, or simply because Pentagon mathematical models show that they will no longer be able to marshal enough resources for the invasion and occupation. Either way, Mid-May is the cut-off date for Gambit, which is wonderful news if they blow it again.

Easter has been Houston’s top choice for a false-flag attack since they initiated the program four years ago. Much of the imaginary veil that Pentagon propaganda artists have created to hide reality in the Middle East depends on the fictitious concept of religious warfare with crazed Islamic fundamentalists as the aggressors. An Easter attack can only be taken as an attack on Christianity itself. Houston knows that a brain-dead American public would then find it much easier to overlook the killing of additional hundreds of thousands of “Arabs” in Big Oil’s continuing quest for free oil.

It seems unlikely that I will be able to assemble a full report with good quality audio clips in the limited time available, but I'll get something up by Saturday. I’ll notify you right away. In the meantime, I’d suggest you keep your gas tank full. If they succeed in launching that missile there’s no limit to what the price of gasoline might be on Monday morning.

Naturally:

IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU SHOULD BE LOCATING A NEARBY PLACE OF SAFETY UNDER GROUND. DO THIS NOW. BE PREPARED TO GO TO YOUR SHELTER IMMEDIATELY AT THE FIRST SIGN OF UNUSUAL EVENTS. RADIOACTIVE FALLOUT CONTAINED IN WINDS BLOWING FROM IRAQ AND IRAN WILL BE THE MOST SERIOUS DANGER TO PEOPLE IN SURROUNDING AREAS.

And finally, for a quick reality check, see this press release (PDF) from Nukepills.com.

Good luck to us all, and thanks for your support,

Ken Welch
Houston

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: War warning: Easter persian gulf/middle east

I have Done research on reverse speech and It really does contain hidden messages on what the person is really thinking.

Good post we will have to sound the alarm on this one. That is the best way to foil plans.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Not beng pedantic but should this go in unconfirmed news reports?
Interesting info.Thanks.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Oops....and here i am reading Neville Shute's "on the Beach"....so relevant now.....i wish not.

Keep me posted, i was planning a week in Dubai at the end of April.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone done a historical study of war and terror event dates...and their relationship to the stock market...specifically regarding critical technical aspects...such as when the market is poised to possibly reverse in the downward direction? There has been a significant market rally off of a double-bottom low...with a significant gain Thursday on lower volume...going into a long weekend. Just when people might be placing what money they have left back in the market...an 'event' could cause a selling and shorting frenzy when the market reopens. This is not a prediction...but all 'events' should be studied with market activity and timing in mind.

As for reverse speech, channeling, etc...there may be some accurate information...but I don't trust any 'messages' from the 'other side'...even though I believe the 'other side' exists. I'm generally paranoid regarding the 'other side' which we may be able to access at this time. I consider our planet to be haunted and quarantined...for now, at least.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-10-2009 at 12:56 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Another update...

Posting Easter War Reversals

I’ve been assembling the speech reversals that prompted our Easter war warning, and I’ve just posted the first one, which specified the Easter date. It takes time to prepare these for the web, and others will be posted as soon as they are ready.

They are going to a temporary page I’ve put up, instead of a formal report which would require more information than I actually have right now.

The URL for the page is:

http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports2/Temp_Easter.html

At this moment newer reversals are coming in indicating a flurry of activity that is so far unexplained. References to May which we’ve picked up from Washington sources, are being echoed in London as the “May Alert.”

The whole situation is taking on a very strange quality that I haven’t seen before.

The warning for Easter remains in force (I think you’ll understand when you hear Obama’s reversal on the temporary Easter page) but there may be something else going on that is already changing the picture.

Ken Welch
Houston

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Soviet Artillery shell - I can see why that would of been a devil to swap into a missile case. Especially a western missile to hold a Soviet shell. Tomahawk is too distinctive, Storm Shadow way too pricey, so my mind boggles on what delivery vehicle they would be looking at - some thing soviet block or maybe even a home brew?
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

so, how do you upload an mp3 file, and, then listen to it reversed ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
Egg
Banned

http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports2/Temp_Easter.html

its already up if its the Obama one you wnat to listen to.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Mid May? Perhaps this War warning is as you say... an article (one entire page- couldn't miss it) in last weeks paper referenced the potential increase in 'Identity Theft,' and repeating numbers of 22 and 5.

Well, it is either the scape goat to use for creating a bank holiday or for starting a war before May 22 and conceal whodunit!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Easter is East star, as in the dog star followed by Orion and the Sun.

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, (Right hemisphere of the brain) and shineth even unto the west; (left hemisphere of the brain) so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. the sun of man is ORION.The world knows him as IRON man

Persia is the archetype of the right hemisphere and America is the left or west. These two are in conflict as a mirrored refelction of humanity's internal strife.

The goal is to wed the two internally and externally.

Taurus april 20th

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 11:51 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

... And Zenith on May 22nd, that's interesting.

Does the 'Maypole' have anything to do with this?
Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Yea its the symbol of the floating illusion, looking uncluttered. Its a ritual for the twins Mya, or May as in Mayor two face of Gotham city . Gemini
Old 04-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

viking and Dominic, reverse speech? Please tell me you're not serious. I can see bunny rabbits in clouds too, but that doesn't mean they're really there!
Is this like playing an Ozzy album backwards, and then go out and kill someone type stuff? phew!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:12 AM   #15
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
viking and Dominic, reverse speech? Please tell me you're not serious. I can see bunny rabbits in clouds too, but that doesn't mean they're really there!
Is this like playing an Ozzy album backwards, and then go out and kill someone type stuff? phew!
I'm with you on this one Dan. I think the whole reverse speech analysis is a load of c**p. I can't believe that people actually spend time doing this! If you play something backwards, and then speed it up or slow it down, your bound to hear something that resembles speech forms. Then your imagination fills it in viola! Predictions of the future!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:19 AM   #16
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

anyone read my dream a few days ago ???????????????????????????????????
Holy Sh*t !!!!!!!!!
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #17
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

from 777... "These two are in conflict as a mirrored refelction of humanity's internal strife."

So is May 22nd the mirror on the wall and 11-22 represents the reflection, the opposite of 12-25?

Got Ham the opposite city of our reality (though seems pretty close to home)?

Last edited by Christo888; 04-12-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
from 777... "These two are in conflict as a mirrored refelction of humanity's internal strife."

So is May 22nd the mirror on the wall and 11-22 represents the reflection, the opposite of 12-25?

Got Ham the opposite city of our reality (though seems pretty close to home).
I feel that Got ham city is G20 as is april 20th. The G is a code for the words got and get.The G is composed of C and T. Its the Moon (C) and the High noon sun T. CT =G
Old 04-12-2009, 04:26 AM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just reading all the info. on this thread and some things just pop out as organized or synchronistic, so call it what you will.

But if the first attempt at detonating that warhead was to be several days after inaugeration, that seems like a thirty day window or so after 12-25 right? And now if mid-may will be too late to detonate the warhead and it needs to be done beforehand (for watever reason), then April 20th would be about thirty days before 5-22, or the Zenith of the twins.

So, are the chiefs down in the lower levels of the Pentagon using a geoastrozodiacal sequence to calculate the parameters of when to start an act of war?

Yet playing things backwards could be anybodys guess of what they hear but is there a pattern of the reverse or opposite effect like what you see in a mirror? And the maypole 5-22 signifies the tipping point or 90 degrees at which the descent begins and the opportunity is lost until another time.

Cool stuff, I guess you could actually calculate it out to be this way if you had no other ideas on how to plan out a war.

Actually, I can see the Generals laughing and giggling in the war room creating their illusion to try to turn it into reality.

The stage of Gotham where the playbook is written and then the time arrives where the play is seen in reality in our city's.

Where's that nickel part that shuts down the million dollar machine?

Last edited by Christo888; 04-12-2009 at 05:28 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:59 AM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
anyone read my dream a few days ago ???????????????????????????????????
Holy Sh*t !!!!!!!!!
Where is your dream at to read?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #21
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
... And Zenith on May 22nd, that's interesting.

Does the 'Maypole' have anything to do with this?
Maypole is a May Day (May 1) kind of celebration - kind of group weaving. I guess it would be a good way to subvert happy dancing, with all its happy pagan maiden, children, community, phallic, fertility symbolism.

May Day (May 1) is also:
- International Workers' Day, so it would be a good way to subvert feelings of empowerment
- May Day is also an emergency call, so it would be a good way to exploit pre-existing distress responses

I'm actually kind of wondering about Easter.
Tehran time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=246

From site: "Iran: A Parallel Universe - These are the Images of Iran You don't see everyday!" http://www.persia.org/

As for May 22, it's a day after Ascension and around the time of New Moon (dark knights/nights). May 25 is Memorial Day, so people are already appropriately aggrieved if/when people die. May 28 is Chinese Dragon Boat Festival - it would dampen that cultural event. Late spring would be a perfect time to depress everyone in the northern hemisphere with a nuke attack.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #22
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

On search type in "most vivid dream 15 minutes ago " you will find it

wierd thing is i am going to whitby later today with the missus
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #23
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I'm with you on this one Dan. I think the whole reverse speech analysis is a load of c**p. I can't believe that people actually spend time doing this! If you play something backwards, and then speed it up or slow it down, your bound to hear something that resembles speech forms. Then your imagination fills it in viola! Predictions of the future!
Lorien and Dan,
I too agree 100% with both of you.
This reverse speech is so ridiculous! Yes, you're bound to hear strange stuff playing it backwards, but it is meaningless. What a waste of time!
Anyone who has something meaningful to say can say it "forward", as in normal. How hard is it to just talk or write normally to get your message out?
Sometimes people who have weird imaginations are having hallucinations or schizophrenia problems, that is a fact. Did you know that perhaps 10% of the population experiences hallucinations? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination Some are on this forum, I'm quite sure.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Lorien and Dan,
I too agree 100% with both of you.
This reverse speech is so ridiculous! Yes, you're bound to hear strange stuff playing it backwards, but it is meaningless. What a waste of time!
Anyone who has something meaningful to say can say it "forward", as in normal. How hard is it to just talk or write normally to get your message out?
Sometimes people who have weird imaginations are having hallucinations or schizophrenia problems, that is a fact. Did you know that perhaps 10% of the population experiences hallucinations? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucination Some are on this forum, I'm quite sure.
Make that number four to agree I fiddled around with white noise..and some reverse speech...it's just a coincidence if there are words that sound like other words. Let's move foreward
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
OMG Dan...you crack me up
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote