Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Channels

I know some don't like the term channels, however I don't know what would sound more descriptive in this sense. I was wondering how many of you had been paying attention to channels who upload material to video communities such as youtube.

One in particular, who's grabbed all of my attention, calls herself Magenta Pixie. I find her material highly intriguing and I'm sure many of you would do the same. You can find her videos at www.youtube.com/magentapixie2012. Her messages are highly uplifting and if you've done enough research on this subject it should make very good sense to you. I'd recommend anybody with an open mind spends some time listening to her channels from the Nine. If you're a bit sceptical about what she says, could I ask that if you can, to do some research on her before you dismiss what she has to say.

Another I know of calls himself Rysa who she has links to from her page, however I was wondering if anybody else had any that they would be willing to share with the community on Project Avalon?
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote