Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Hello all,

When I first became a member here I was going to post the following, but I decided to remain calm and not do such. Because in this day and age of such wonderful technology too many here seem stuck in the dark ages due to their own selfishness, ignorance and such or what I call low frequency. I thought that if I waited a little to get to know people here and that they especially get to know me, maybe the following would be easier to understand for them?

Yet, another reason why I decided to post this is due to Kerry, Bill and other happenings that don't seem to make much sense. Except through exotic deception through highly advance technology that's beyond most comprehension which is only part of it here. At any rate I explain what I've known.

It's very possible that some or many people on this forum and other forums alike are also those living in underground bases or other unknown places. In fact, do you really know who I am? Just because I show a picture and claim to be who I am doesn't mean that such is true. Solution? Evolve your open mind and heart more. Let your higher self (god/universe praying) come out and help you more.

Maybe some of these being's and people (from underground bases and such) don't have the best intentions in mind for you and the forums that they talk to you through. Because ANYONE who posts anything that they claim being challenge(s) in life, such as "doom and gloom" or low frequency, well, in my opinion they are showing me red flags concerning who they may really be when exposed to the light of truth. Especially those who continue low frequency without ever promoting any real and possible oneness solutions as a whole (for all involved).

I have not only been thinking about such I have remote viewed it and more and I invite all here to do the same. Their technology mostly concerns deception, which is why I sometimes can find it challenging to pin point their location(s) or who they really are. This also and definitely means that they know who I am.

Especially because I have decided to expose their elaborate operation. Doesn't matter anymore, my work here is complete now. So long as your aware and so now your given opportunity, your choice to explore my perceptions and for you to experience them as your own. Simply open your heart, mind and higher self to more & more possibilities around you. That is part of the solution by the way!

Some of them, the beings or people who remain hidden from us while living on secrets bases, they actually feel sorry for us and so they try to lead us in the right directions but they can not due to their own watching them as well. Connect to them by not exposing who they are or where their from. Use encoded telepathy (telepathy that only you can encode and the receiver or other being can decode) to message them and tell them your on their side, our side and mother earths side.

What else can we do? For example, I got tired of being attacked and threatened so I decided to expose the truth here. Maybe my solution means that they will no longer harm me and my family? Because they really have been attacking us here. For example, last weekend my son complained about a loud ringing in his ears, the same ringing I hear as well, but only while in my room, which is the only place and time that son heard it as well.

A brief video I made that could help you understand more...

I know their secret & its YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Kevin

btw I didn't post all this to help me, I posted it all to help you.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote