Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 01-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #51
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Description of the Annunaki

The mysterious Maximillien de Lafayette? Prolific writer and artist, master linguist, Annunaki researcher and contactee for 50 years.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #52
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Description of the Annunaki

Good work Luminari,

About half way, 'anunnaki encyclopedia'

You think thats what they look like, human, but not quite human?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #53
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...about M. de Lafayette. I know he was a wonderful artist, and he wrote musicals produced in many countries. Thirty years ago he wrote a musical play that was produced at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington DC. So, the man loves arts and music. He is a pro. Also I know he was an analyst during the second world war for the OSS in Europe the precursor of the CIA. Also I heard that he was among the first scientists who developed the telepathy and mind science program for the NSA and CIA during Eisenhower administration. He left the program when he discovered the bad intentions of the government. Lafayette is very spiritual.
In Italy he was important too. I know he helped Cardinal Bertolli the former secretary of State of the Vatican in Roma while the Vatican astronomers were working on extraterrestrial subjects between 1966 and 1969. Also I know he organized the UFOs and occult archives at the library of the Vatican upon the request of Pope Pius XII right after the second world war sometime around 1945 and 1951. How do I know all this? Well, I have an old friend from Roma Eur
in Italia who was a great military scientist who was working on a military night vision for the army and the NATO; the Americans were trying to figure out this secret program. Lafayette knew all about it. How did he learn about this? Somebody said Lafayette was a magician who knew many secrets about space physics...maybe the Anunnaki taught him all these secrets? I don't know.
I also know that the US government used his brain to deal with the UFOs, but he was dissatisfied with something there and left America.
One thing I am sure about and which is this, he is a spiritual man who helped many people. You see my friend the Italian scientist told me that Lafayette gave a fortune to orphanages in Italia and France while he was working in Roma. Then Poof! Lafayette vanished....today he is the only person who knows so many things about the Anunnaki and what he knew disturbed the Catholic Church. He was asked to come up with a new version of the translated Bible from Greek and Aramaic to Italian and English. Something happened. An Italian reporter (A woman) who worked for Il Tempo newspaper
in Roma and Mexico was going to write an article about Lafayette-Vatican-UFOs connection, but for some reason, she disappeared for ever.....
Source:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413999/pg1
Old 01-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #54
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Description of the Annunaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Good work Luminari,

About half way, 'anunnaki encyclopedia'

You think thats what they look like, human, but not quite human?
Hmmm I'll let you know- when I meet one. I'll tell them you said hi.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #55
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I read up on a bit more of him last night too- I am skeptical-the book I have of his was not anything special and if I remember correctly the info contained within it was taken from other sources and patched together to make a thick book . I'm getting tired of hoaxters
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #56
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Description of the Annunaki

I bought these ones:

http://www.amazon.com/Ramadosh-13-An...4&sr=1-1-fkmr0

http://www.amazon.com/Language-Beyon...4&sr=1-2-fkmr0

Will let you all in on the Annunaki mind power secrets soon.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #57
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I read up on a bit more of him last night too- I am skeptical-the book I have of his was not anything special and if I remember correctly the info contained within it was taken from other sources and patched together to make a thick book . I'm getting tired of hoaxters
Really? I hope they live up to all the glowing reviews I read.

Im sure there must be something worthwhile in all his 32 books on ETs, well one would hope so.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #58
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Annunaki hanging out on facebook? Who would have thought...

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ul...9.572169718..1
Old 01-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Ironic... that's actually the one and only book that I have from him. I enjoyed it though, I gotta say.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #60
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Ironic... that's actually the one and only book that I have from him. I enjoyed it though, I gotta say.
Did you think it was authentic?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #61
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Did you think it was authentic?
Honestly.... I don't know! I mean, I really enjoyed the book and all, but a lot of the material in this particular book was quoted from other sources. So, in many ways, I kinda felt like I was reading a textbook of information rather than an original writing from the author, if that makes sense?

Back then, I was able to get in contact with his supposed "contact person" that handles all of his public relations matters but I got the strong impression that I was actually talking to him instead. This person told me that he is very reclusive and supposedly lives on some remote island somewhere and that he is in reality well into his 100s in age yet has the energy of a young adult. At the time I read this book, I will still in the beginning of my awakening process, so I didn't understand much of what I was being told. Or at least, I had no basis for a lot of this new information in my thoughts and way of life. Supposedly he uses some kind of technique(s) handed down from ETs (Annunaki?) that have helped him to greatly extend his life.

Now that I think about it, perhaps these are the same life prolonging techniques that a lot of the elites are supposedly using and that you hear about from time to time on some of the conspiracy websites.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #62
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Honestly.... I don't know! I mean, I really enjoyed the book and all, but a lot of the material in this particular book was quoted from other sources. So, in many ways, I kinda felt like I was reading a textbook of information rather than an original writing from the author, if that makes sense?

Back then, I was able to get in contact with his supposed "contact person" that handles all of his public relations matters but I got the strong impression that I was actually talking to him instead. This person told me that he is very reclusive and supposedly lives on some remote island somewhere and that he is in reality well into his 100s in age yet has the energy of a young adult. At the time I read this book, I will still in the beginning of my awakening process, so I didn't understand much of what I was being told. Or at least, I had no basis for a lot of this new information in my thoughts and way of life. Supposedly he uses some kind of technique(s) handed down from ETs (Annunaki?) that have helped him to greatly extend his life.

Now that I think about it, perhaps these are the same life prolonging techniques that a lot of the elites are supposedly using and that you hear about from time to time on some of the conspiracy websites.
Yes, I have one and read one of his books and that's why I didn't like it- quoted from other sources.....that's very interesting about his contact person.....from his pics though- he looks young.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:45 PM   #63
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Description of the Annunaki

Farah Yurdozu talks with Maximillien de Lafayette. The interview was produced in New York city and goes into detail about UFO issues and especially the subject of Annunaki contact. Lafayette, an amazing man of art and creativity whose UFO connection is interwoven with some spiritual and mystical ideology and is internationally known and respected. (Right click- 'Save link as')
http://www.jerrypippin.com/Farah%20i...0(6-15-09).mp3
Old 02-03-2010, 10:22 AM   #64
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

His website talks about him in the past tense.

http://www.maximilliendelafayette.com/
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #65
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Farah Yurdozu talks with Maximillien de Lafayette. The interview was produced in New York city and goes into detail about UFO issues and especially the subject of Annunaki contact. Lafayette, an amazing man of art and creativity whose UFO connection is interwoven with some spiritual and mystical ideology and is internationally known and respected. (Right click- 'Save link as')
http://www.jerrypippin.com/Farah%20i...0(6-15-09).mp3
Will listen to this later- thanks- did u listen to it?
Old 02-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #66
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i must say he was a pain to listen to..digressed about a million times..too too opinionated (in my estimation) which always hinders a good research effort..at one moment he interprets the meaning of an annunaki /sumerian word using a hebrew derivative (!!!) ...a bit like using present day english to crack into mediaveal..strange approach.
hope you draw something more from it.

bestest l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

interesting link to that interview, some different data there for sure, he seems to think the date 2020 will see some changes then if i heard that right 2012 nothing will change well we have heard that so many times now.
And he mentions that we have no soul!!! only mind controlling all, not sure about that! that would shatter a few peoples perceptions on many ideas if that was right.
He is very linguistic in various languages and he makes many speculations in to there interpretations and explained nicely how these words names tied in with all languages but ultimately was/is the same person in all races.This has shown it's self so many times on all levels.
And has named the home of the annunaki i think many have worked that one out already!
i would like to hear more, i feel the interview could have been followed up or perhaps he has, if anyone has another link to similar interviews would be interested. i sort of jumped in on this thread without reading all of the posts.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #68
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Am not sure what to think after listening to the interview.
What about the whistleblowers that claim to be in contact with Annunaki?
The reincarnation aspect was interesting but he failed to address that in may be an artificial construct put in place by the Annunaki.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #69
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe this happened to him:

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Do they look like this?

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry if this is off-topic...but I had to ask: Are there any pictures of Reptilians? I've seen pictures of purported Greys and Hybrids...but no Reptilians. All I have seen is drawings. Has anyone heard of a Reptilian Autopsy? The non-physical aspect of these beings troubles me. Do they find Reptilian bodies in crashed UFO's? Are they really mostly demonic beings? I'd love to be friends...but I don't want to get slimed or possessed! Also...do we really have hard evidence that there are thousands of kidnapped children being eaten by Reptilians? Wouldn't it be much less discoverable for the Reps to raise them inside the earth...rather than tasking humans with kidnapping them? I'm very suspicious of both the good and bad aspects of the UFO/Alien phenomenon. I don't know who to trust or believe...so I pretty much doubt everyone...including some of my favorite speakers and writers. I mostly ask questions...and try to formulate possible realities and scenarios.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-04-2010 at 11:47 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #72
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Do they find Reptilian bodies in crashed UFO's? Are they really mostly demonic beings? I'd love to be friends...but I don't want to get slimed or possessed!
With all respect to others' experiences, my contact experiences lead me to believe all this doom-gloom-negative reptilians stuff is exaggerated and belated to an extreme. Before having contact, I never knew much of anything about ets, let alone the thousand different agendas and semi religious plot twists we hear about. What I can tell you is that whoever I encountered were very peaceful and about 6 people with me were there and we all had a very positive experience. Ever since then I've hoped that others would experience the same if just once in their life.

It was anything but negative. My hard belief is any and all suffering in this world is solely caused by humans and human groups and nothing to do with aliens or reptilians or any of that. Which is Not to say there aren't possibly any negative ets around, hell I wouldn't know because different people are saying different things and are bound to follow their experiences and what they learned along the way, so I'm not completely discounting it but I will say its highly unlikely.

The problem humanity has had throughout the ages, and all the cause of war and suffering has been primarily due to one thing, which is religious intolerance, and religious indifference, and the holy texts that contradict each other, and endgame type prophecies that certain people want to fulfill, and just over anything where there is a fundamental difference. Sometimes its pety as controlling resources or conquering new territories. All the evidence strongly suggests that humans are solely responsible for their own doing and no third party like reptilians can be justified, IMHO to do such is to deny what really what happened to all those innocent people who lost their lives in this way.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #73
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Here an alleged Annunaki female.
In the second picture only the contrast/brightness is adjusted.

Lumi: I came across her while trying to help DW out. She gave me a lot of headache...

Last edited by bashi; 02-05-2010 at 08:31 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #74
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

mrs bowles describes a tall pink eyed gentleman she and a family friend encountered while driving in HER car..has to belong to the same group

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=antKz...layer_embedded

Last edited by lightblue; 02-05-2010 at 05:28 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #75
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

Lumi: I came across her while trying to help DW out. She gave me a lot of headache...

Or heartache?

You haven't had much luck so far with the ET ladies..

Yes I've seen her around.