Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #226
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

This topic has proven so far a great read.. thanks for sharing all the information you have Bill.
The explanations about the Anunnaki are head on.. loving it.. especially the 'dress up' and 'superheroes' part.. so accurate.. lol

I'd have some more questions:

1) What are the real reasons for the CERN accelerator? From my own astral experiences I've seen CERN to be a major black ops research center (Any insider information on what goes on in there?)

2) Have you by any chance heard about connections between the hyperdimensional AI and a guy named Hubert Dreyfus or the RAND corporation .. or perhaps connections between the AI and CERN

3) Latest info is that the vaccine is actually intended to do DNA mutation much like the movie Legend turning people into a Zombie like state (could be on etheric/astral level if not physical).. it came from Astralwalker in his topic. It sounds outlandish but I've had strong astral experiences 6 months! before the swine flu happened with a scenario unfolding exactly like that. And couple of others after the swine flu hit.. again indicating the same scenario.
Do you have any such information coming from other sources?

Drunvalo should be definately on your interview list in my opinion as he has a LOT of information from the native people.. which is invaluable.. especially information pertaining to 2012 from the Mayan Elders and their 'leader' Don Alejandro.

Last edited by TheChosen; 12-12-2009 at 06:40 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #227
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-12-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #228
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Going to Fast,

What's your point? Bill can defend himself. But what kind of entitlement are you seeking here? If someone's sexual orientation isn't really an issue, why are you trying to give us that ram it home feeling again? Isn't obvious to you and everyone else why you weren't answered?

I think we have more important issues to deal with here than someone's sexual orientation and why someone didn't answer you. If you sincerely wanted an answer with your questions, you could have left your demeaning accusations out of it. If you were to beat me over the head with a bat and demand I answer you, I would never comply.

The interview you spoke of was had some bumps in it. The most important one was about Greer's take that there are only good Ets. That was a lie and Kerry tried to flush that out. Let the interview stand as sometimes the truth will just pee you off. Anyone who is in the field and on the front line can tell you this isn't the case. I also didn't see where Bill was aggressive towards Greer in the first place in that interview. So I find that is really off base and without merit. Speaking of integrity, why not apply it to what is really important.
I totally agree with you Lionhawk, there are lot more important issues to concentrate our energy, in peace, in unity and most of all in compassion with one another.
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #229
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
[I]Going to Fast,

What's your point? Bill can defend himself. But what kind of entitlement are you seeking here? If someone's sexual orientation isn't really an issue, why are you trying to give us that ram it home feeling again? Isn't obvious to you and everyone else why you weren't answered?

Well apparently he can not defend himself... and after all , Bill Ryan is the one who brought up the subject of Steven Greers sexuality and that in a somewhat degrading way, but above all , trying to put Steven Greers work in a bad light through his sexuality suggesting that he has a low integrity because he is a Homosexual , IF.. he is a homosexual , all you have to do is go back on this thread and read his own statement on the issue.
I am very disapointed.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-12-2009 at 07:32 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #230
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfebres View Post
I totally agree with you Lionhawk, there are lot more important issues to concentrate our energy, in peace, in unity and most of all in compassion with one another.

Apparently you do not have compassion for Steven Greer who are being dragged through the mudd...
Old 12-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #231
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Well apparently he can not defend himself... and after all , Bill Ryan is the one who brought up the subject of Steven Greers sexuality and that in a somewhat degrading way, but above all , trying to put Steven Greers work in a bad light through his sexuality suggesting that he has a low integrity because he is a Homosexual , all you have to do is go back on this thread and read his own statement on the issue.
I am very disapointed.

That is not what Bill did. Again, it's because Greer is married with children yet had an account like that on manhunt or whatever it was called. I think you just want a big arguement/crapstorm.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #232
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Bill.
I left here once the forum went paid and i just recieved an e-mail saying that it was free again. Kuddos.
I have tried to contact you several times through various means, even a few admins and mods here tried to turn you and Kerry's attention in my direction.
I posted this thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7551
along with a couple of others and this one became the most popular. most watched thread on the forum with over 155 replies and over 25,000 views within just 3 weeks of it being posted.

I have returned cause i think that the e-mail sent to me was another message that perhaps now is the time to release this type of interview.
I have much more detailed information about a great many things including my most recent visions involving the vail and new technologies.
I have networked with some very powerful and influential people since i left this forum nearly 2 years ago.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me e-mails and blessings to stay but you all undetstand why i had to leave.
But i am back and perhaps the time is now!
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #233
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

There is something about Steven Greer as a human being that has never added up to me. There is an incongruence there, as though he is not hooked up to his core, pretending to be something he is not.

However, unless he has said he is now gay, or unless we have a picture of his head attached in a picture with another man, I don't buy the Manhunter ad. I really don't buy the little essay he wrote about what he likes and what he doesn't sexually. For one reason, he doesn't strike me as that sophisticated. For another, he has said his family was one of the founders of the country. Do you really think he would put himself in that position in an ad? To me, this is a blatant set up and another distraction from the issues we care about.

What next? Will we be seeing Bill in a bustier and whip, Kerry in a dog collar? Deagle in a tutu?
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #234
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

It is not wise to have dialogue of such a nature if it cannot be done without "who said what".

Before continuing consider words carefully please.

IMO sexual orientation is of no relevance in such a forum.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #235
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloper View Post
What next? Will we be seeing Bill in a bustier and whip, Kerry in a dog collar? Deagle in a tutu?
Old 12-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #236
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
That is not what Bill did. Again, it's because Greer is married with children yet had an account like that on manhunt or whatever it was called. I think you just want a big arguement/crapstorm.

How can you make a statement like this when there is no link between that pdf and Steven Greer and between that account and Steven Greer .

Crapstorm....? just like you yourself has stated , there are children involved here, and as far as I'm concerned it is Bill Ryan who are hurting those children and not Steven Greer .
Old 12-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #237
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
How can you make a statement like this when there is no link between that pdf and Steven Greer and between that account and Steven Greer .

Crapstorm....? just like you yourself has stated , there are children involved here, and as far as I'm concerned it is Bill Ryan who are hurting those children and not Steven Greer .
Please do continue on your crusade, save the children. Don't bother to actually look into Steven Greer, the article linked or the pdf.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #238
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still interested in how someone could find Greer's ad? Unfortunately noone's nature can be changed regardless to the matter that his ancestors were the founders of the US...

I have a question to you, Bill:
Have you heard anything about Clifford Stone and Jim Sparks recently?
Clifford has a very similar opinion about the visitors as Greer's. Cliff says that they are absolutely not hostile and the real danger is us. He seems to know nothing about the Reptilians (as such) or the Annunaki or the Illuminati. He says his friend, Korona is a Reptilian (?) He's a very generous Christian man and I believe his words. There's a very good interview with him on www.consciousmedianetwork.com in the "interviews" section. Highly recommendable. Are you considering interviewing him once again or Jim Sparks? What is your opinion about Whitley Strieber? Sorry for the number of questions... Love ya Kerry and Bill!
IMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #239
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kerry in a dog collar.... give me a minute to think about that
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #240
Quantum
Avalon Senior Member

Bill -

How do you view the relevance of suppressed Free Energy technology in the mix of Project Camelot's information disclosing mission?

If indeed you have a personal interest in the subject, how would you approach funding/releasing the tech if a practical device (example: initially a PC sized fuelless electric generator < 1000 watts) was ready to be manufactured?

Peace.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #241
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Please maintain the integrity of this thread by refraining from using it to converse on these subjects.
This thread is the one place on the forum where everyone can ask questions regarding Camelot and Avalon and get replies.
Forcing Bill to wade through post after post of opinions, counter opinions, arguments etc is counter productive.

Govern yourselves accordingly, lest thy post be deleted

With Love
Richard

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-12-2009 at 08:46 PM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #242
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

wow, think some of you folk need to chill in da lounge, listen to some sounds and chill............
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #243
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #244
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe somehow I have missed it, but have you ever talked about your abduction experience in more detail Bill? I know you were taken from a tent in the Himalayans. Can you tell us anymore? Or, perhaps Kerry could interview you on the subject. If you want to talk about it, I'm positive EVERYONE would love to hear more.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #245
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
The latest to come from Ott is that he wrote to his list that [paraphrase] he believes that we are indeed part of the other 1960s Project Camelot (as reported for a few days by Rense in August). That tells us a little about how good a researcher he is.
Bill,

This is news to me. I'm not familiar with Ott's list. Does he have a blog? Or is this information available to everyone?

I remember Rense posting the article that must have come from Burisch's camp. And I have thought that Rense thought the article was really about the Army's Project Camelot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
By the way, I can now answer your earlier question re the source of my information that Clif High had put a Private Investigator...
For the record, this was not my question.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #246
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi bill,
I just finished reading the transcripts of the latest interview with the scientology whistle blower. The interview certainly opened up a new perspective on things for me that I think is well worth careful consideration. Thanks!

If what is said is true, and there really are methods of creating total recall in people 100% of the time, which I have no reason to doubt, then I would think this is some of the most important information to get out to the public. In that latest video where you were being interviewed (can't recall the name offhand), you mentioned stuff about remembering. If your unaware, you might be interested to know that Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) wrote a book titled "The Art of Remembering" Before being burned at the stake. I have not been able to find a copy of that book in english, but his other writings are quite amazing.

Kerry mentioned that she has a copies of a few books, Scientologie, and The Factors. Any way of getting these online assuming they are digital form? I've done a search of the www and nothing came up yet. (aside from 'official' scientology stuff)

Also it is my understand from the interview that Hubbard's 1950's book Dianetics explains the methods to obtain total recall, is this correct?

I've really had this nagging feeling from my heart now for sometime that I'm to suppose to remember something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm suppose to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Phtha; 12-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #247
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

GoingToFast

We got it, your very disappointed.
Can we move on or do we need to break the sexual orientation political correctness soapbox into small pieces and have a nice campfire so we can all roast marshmallows and sing Kum ba yah.

Moving right along,where were we again?
Oh ya Questions for Bill

Hey Bill

I agree I think it would be cool to have an Interview with a Mayan descendant since non Mayans keep messing up the message hehe
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #248
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill for all you do to help build support for the many important tasks ahead. Opening the forum can only help hasten the process. I have attended one of your conferences which I have to say was great. I keep up with unfolding developments via the internet including the Camelot site and am beginning to achieve a rounded understanding albeit still quite shallow campared to you and Kerry. I want to deepen my understanding and play a part helping the positive changes which I am sure we all crave. What should an "experienced novice" like me do next?
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #249
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by carriblu; 12-13-2009 at 05:34 PM.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #250
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yup, in part of my last processes
i utilised rudiments-and, found 2 incidents
utilising an x-scientologist person-a friend of gnosis5
someone kind of free-zone, i think
and, i discovered 2 incidents
1- from age 17, and, one at age 32, that still had charge
and, after getting rid of them, we went clear !!!
we understand why bill, and, gnosis5, like that sort of thing !!!
it works !!!

Keep up the good work Bill and, Kerrie...
you are both doing a marvelous job !!!

namasté
susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote