Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 03:26 AM   #51
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: Hillary to Be President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

Posted on the forum is reference to factcheck.org. FackCheck.org is a project of the Annenburg Public Policy Center funded by the Annenburg Foundation. Barack Obama was chairman and president of the Chicago Annenberg challenge. He was responsible to see that Annenburg got their annual six million dollars year after year. Do I need to say it?

The Annenberg Foundation receives huge donations from... drum roll.... ROCKEFELLER!

Actually, if you look up all of the foundations that are major donors to NPR, they are all funded by Rockefeller.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:09 AM   #52
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post
(mod hat off here)
Go and read all of the legal documents. Believing sites that are funded by Obama's campaign most likely have a bias.
NOW... I have no clue what is true. I just want to know what it is. So far, nothing has been proven to me. Just cover
up. The recent Surrick decision does not surprise me. It's wait and see now on the Supreme Court.
FactCheck is not funded by Obama's campaign. You're drawing parallels that don't exist, friend.

You can delude yourself into being scared of everything forever if that's what you really want. I won't stop you.

You strike me as someone who needs personal proof of anything you question, then when presented with that proof, you deny reality once more just so you can hold on to your fears.

Ask yourself if the imminent Supreme Court decision upholding Obama's citizenship would really convince you anyway. Or will it just provide another brick in your wall of paranoia and delusions?

Good luck in the days ahead.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #53
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
FactCheck is not funded by Obama's campaign. You're drawing parallels that don't exist, friend.
I will take some time the next few days to get some backup on this. If I prove myself
wrong, so be it. I was basing my comment on what has been put forth regarding
Obama's affiliation with the Annenburg Foundation. "Follow the money" is the best tool
for any researcher. But again, I will dig some more. I want to know the truth my friend.

Just my own addition...
I have not posted here because I am an "Obama disliker". I just do not understand why
it is so difficult for somebody applying to the highest position in office to put this to bed by
showing his birth certificate and making Berg look like a fool. Something smells funny
every time delay or distraction occurs.

I am not trying to prove Berg right or think Obama is a criminal. I just want to know why the
side-stepping, why the diversions ?

Quote:
You can delude yourself into being scared of everything forever if that's what you really want. I won't stop you.
I have read the above a few times over and do not understand where this came from.
I said I question everything. It is who I am. As far as "fearing everything forever"... used
to ages ago until I woke up.

Quote:
You strike me as someone who needs personal proof of anything you question, then when presented with that proof, you deny reality once more just so you can hold on to your fears.
I do not see what is wrong with desiring personal proof. If somebody comes up to
me and says "this is proof, believe it" and it just doesn't resonate with me why am I
expected to just accept it ? To me that is how religion works. Been there, done that.

Quote:
Ask yourself if the imminent Supreme Court decision upholding Obama's citizenship would really convince you anyway. Or will it just provide another brick in your wall of paranoia and delusions?
Ok let's play it then:

* Supreme Court dismisses Berg's appeal. I already expect this because the system is
corrupt. Interesting development today that the Governor of Hawaii "sealed" Obama
birth certificate ?? What is that all about ? A part of me wonders if the only way the truth
will come out on all of this is by all of us seeing the tactics used. Wait and see.

* OR, Supreme Court finds Berg's lawsuit in order and it goes further -- be it that Obama
proves his citizenship (good for everybody) or not (possible constitutional crisis depending
when this happens if it does).

Now with all that being said, I do not trust those put in power plain in simple. Call it
paranoia or delusional, fine. I call it being true to myself and listening to my heart.

Quote:
Good luck in the days ahead.
And to you as well.

[EDIT]
Eli, just read your post regarding the Washington Times article. I figured you may
re-link here. Interesting report.

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-27-2008 at 07:34 PM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:40 AM   #54
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks folks for the discussion.

As truth seekers, we navigate around the seen and anticipate the holes over the hill we cannot see.

Experiences help us predict the chuck holes in the road before we go over the hill. And if that hole is big enough an entire car full of people will disappear, needlessly.

If it is a military leader doesn't anticipate properly an entire division can be slaughtered needlessly.

Any idiot can lead an army into battle .....once.

So, learn from your experiences. Is your federal government looking out for the american people?

My experience says the media, and corrupted government will lead the entire nation into a boxed canyon for destruction.

My experience tells me, there is probably very very few in this entire forum that believes that our national leadership is looking out for the people of America.

With that said why would we vote for any of the media baked (yes baked) candidates. We have been sheopled into the elections once again.

My experience tells me, the script for the hand writing on the wall is already written and we are just waiting to see who has been appointed to write the message on the wall.

It is time we take back our conscious. If you are voting, vote your conscious for your own sake, because my experience says that is all that really matters.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #55
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
The comments about the fact that if Hillary was meant to be president they would have put her on the democratic ticket are very logical. In fact it probably would have been my position a few years ago.

However, there is a reason for not nomimating Hillary. She ran and presented the fact that she wanted the nomination, but didn't get it right? She has therefore demonstrated to the world she is interested in doing the job. Now, with this in mind let's consider the main reason for this bizzare dialectic approach.

Is is because the Clinton's have too many skeletons in the close and those puppeting her would not be able to keep the image up long enough to keep the doors closed on the closets. However, they may have shot themselves in the foot.

If someone is going to replace Obama's spot it seems it should have happened before now to be successful. I previously thought it would only be two weeks then the change would happen, butt because some ballots are already printed and it would require a whole new printing of paper ballots I now think the switch would have occured earlier.

That of course would not be a problem with Diebold (electronic voting machines). And although it is an Israeli company it resides in her district, hmmm?

No we'll have to see how this plays out. This is going to be very interesting.
Glad to see your rethought your radical theory.....no disrespect my friend but i saw that prediction of Hillary being president doomed from the start.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:23 AM   #56
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

after I watched the bill deagle video on pc he said Hillary is crawling with negative entities

So I went looking for pics of her i find when looking at pics of people I can pickup alot to do with who they are and what they are about.

While looking at her pic of her posing behind a chair I heard a clear male voice say "what are you looking for here" did not feel good so lets just say i believe bill
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote