Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #76
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are people losing interest?

we're all here seeking facts and the truth...but everytime i listen to an interview or read an article i think thats interesting..., then the person or article are shown to be just more "dis-information"..the only two people i've read/listened to that i'm impressed with so far is the late great William Cooper and Billy Meier...because what they say has been verified. I listened to the John Lear interview yesterday and was impressed until he started talking about when we die all our spirits are processed in some big processing facility on the moon, then sent back into another human life..hmm. Then as Cooper said in "Behold a Pale Horse" at page 113 in relation to NSDD 84 that Lear, Stone, Lazar etc were probably government agents since they were allowed to continue talking when others were silenced by NSDD 84. All very depressing. Look inwards, happiness lies there.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #77
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I can't speak for the Avalon masses, only my own observation.
And what I see, is a lack of humility & objectivity, when opinions are expressed.
I see division, still.

If nothing else, the forums posts have further enabled my ability to detach emotionally and psychologically from anything being written as "truth." And instead, practice a perspective that allows, without personally having the seeker mentality. I have been reminded over & over again in here, that when I focus on what is real in my life, in this moment, MY answer, is and has always has been, in me.
The voice reminding me, is my own.
An unconditional stance & objectivity,
have allowed me to real~eyes the validity of my spirit's integrity.

If & when I get emotionally attached to someone else's perspective, whether I agree or disagree, I know that I am further perpetuating the division that has blinded me to the reality of the one spirit of "we."

Love this day~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #78
zorgon

Internet Forums

The NEW Tower of Babel

Its all in the Plan... Keep everyone in here and keep em guessing and divided

Working smoothly
Old 10-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #79
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Because project camelot hasn't come up with any new whistleblower tidbits for everyone to comment on. We haven't heard from Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock.
Bob Dean's last interview told us that the ets won't let anything happen to us. He went around in circles, saying very little.
My feeling is that maybe the govt knows what they're doing in holding back info. Maybe they know that the masses aren't ready for the info they hold. That if the truth were to be told most people of our planet would freak.
We know that some people at projects avalon and camelot are having trouble processing the info they are given, including me. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around it all.
I still believe that everyone needs to visualize and send out strong positive energy to heal Mother Earth. To send peace, love and joy to all beings throughout the universe, and encircle our earth with a shield, a giant bubble of White Light that will repel all negitivity from our planet. Encluding Nibiru. This can be done if everyone joins in on Sunday at 12:00 to meditate and send out positive energy for the greatest good of our Earth and those that dwell upon her...............Chaye
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #80
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Because project camelot hasn't come up with any new whistleblower tidbits for everyone to comment on. We haven't heard from Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock.
Bob Dean's last interview told us that the ets won't let anything happen to us. He went around in circles, saying very little.
My feeling is that maybe the govt knows what they're doing in holding back info. Maybe they know that the masses aren't ready for the info they hold. That if the truth were to be told most people of our planet would freak.
We know that some people at projects avalon and camelot are having trouble processing the info they are given, including me. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around it all.
I still believe that everyone needs to visualize and send out strong positive energy to heal Mother Earth. To send peace, love and joy to all beings throughout the universe, and encircle our earth with a shield, a giant bubble of White Light that will repel all negitivity from our planet. Encluding Nibiru. This can be done if everyone joins in on Sunday at 12:00 to meditate and send out positive energy for the greatest good of our Earth and those that dwell upon her...............Chaye
Old 10-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #81
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

One thing is that people need to read the thread from the beginning before they post!,I always read from the beginning so I know if I can add to it or not, there is to many thread jumpers here who fly around posting without reading anything. I think the interest in the forum will always go up and down like the tides.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #82
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Well this is a free forum and not everyone will behave the way you intend them to. You can moderate to a point to keep things civil but people will post senseless thing irregardless.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:14 PM   #83
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

For me personally i have been doing other things as of late - playing my guitar&acoustic reading a nice book on world history right now (its about 600 pages) also i have been picking through my Nazi Germany book collection and just reading away, maybe Russia will be next. That aside i am not a Nazi or even Nazi Sympathizer i just find it interesting.

Funny how humans are attracted to the messes of humanity... what does it do for me? shows me how to be a better person and dispute these racist scum bags.

i just ordered Brotherhood of the Bell so i can't wait to dig into that one!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #84
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
yeah Ben Fulford was on Rense the other day there though. There are other sources out there too. David Wilcock has his own site divinecosmos and if you have not seen it it's very good.

a few people were saying back in the thread a bit that Bill and kerry went missing for a few weeks leaving the forum floundering or something and I think, with respect, this is a similar comment.

This forum is not Bill and Kerry or Ben Fulford or anyone, its us. Its for meeting and exchanging ideas for our and the Earths survival and remembering and becoming our true spiritual beings. I think we all need to have that as the first thought in our mind maybe when we log on, or at least something similar. There are lots of conspiracy/ET/shennanigans websites for all that stuff and after the initial outpouring and "oh my God! Crashing economy, alien invasion, martial law!'' discussions and feet finding (entirely valid and necessary btw) we perhaps should try to focus more on the overarching aim.

Bill and Kerry have done an amazing thing making this site. Thank you so much guys! But they ain't in charge or responsible for it, they can't be holding our hands through it. If they aren't on it for a while thats a pity, but they have their own stuff to do too, same as Fulford and all the rest. We should be doing the same as them really, out there spending their time and lives to provide us with info.

personable responsibility, we have to do our own work.

I D and G'd myself into a knot listening to the economy and martial law stuff but I'm glad because I feel I do understand it now and although I can still hear Alex Jones ringing in my ears i ca explain it to my friends and family and it makes sense.

But now I am getting my head into Len Horowitz and Marko Rodin and its much more fulfilling and I think much more productive by far towards doing something like Topper suggests and getting a positive energy vibration thats real and doable (hopefully!)
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #85
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
What we've all just been through was a heart pounding edge of your seat, couldn't put down the book experience...

I think everyone is exhausted and catching their breath while they get ready.

Now we are sitting in the eye of the storm...
This sounds about right.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #86
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Skylark, I thank you for the positive words and encourgement to continue with our meditation to protect and heal our Mother Earth. Also a big kudos to Bill and Kerry for what they have created for our benefit.

Peace and love...Chaye & Topper

I hope you can join in on Sunday, the Mass Consciousness Coalition meditation to stop war and heal our planet. Its only for two minutes at 12:00 noon, eastern standard time. She needs all the help she can get.

Last edited by Topper; 10-29-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #87
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Topper, glad to swap lines with you.
As seems to happen so often with this forum I feel a lot better now than when I logged on! there is a magic or whatever we want to call it here
I'll be delighted to join the meditation on Sunday, thanks. i meant to join in on that when it was first started, its been going a while now hasn't it? so much on here you get lost wandering through the threads...
Thats 16:00 my time Sunday then.
peace and love to you
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #88
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome,,,Skylark, welcome aboard. On behalf of our Mother Earth, we thank you.
Please turn it on to any you can.

Peace, love and harmony...Chaye & Topper
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 AM   #89
gwangsun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi gwangsun,

I don't think people are losing interest in the forum. If that was the case, people would be leaving the forum, but the opposite is true.

I could understand that after the speight of some interviews that were posted and that a certain calm, albeit temporary, seems to have come across the financial markets and the expectations of the elections in the US (where the majority of members of this forum are from), there seems to be less posting. However, once again the opposite is true.

The number of visits to the site and number of posts has been steadily increasing, however I would admit that the subject of the postings has, to a certain degree, moved accross from politics and economy to spirituality, but spirituality is one of the central themes of the forum.....
Steve

Steve A,

Thanks a lot for the response . I really didn't expect this topic to take off the way it did. I haven't been able to keep up with it between everything else I have going on.

I appreciate everyones input on the topic and thank everyone for taking the time to share whats on their minds.

\\// Peace
gwangsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #90
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

I have an issue with predictions and that bc we all get so excited and want to prove the prediction is correct because we so badly want to believe in something that we cant prove(but know,) that we end up wishing it does happen just to prove al the people that don’t believe wrong.

Its sort of like we are the guys building noahs ark and everyone is laughing at us and we build this huge boat, an work of art, with our predictions and the rain never comes OMG what’s going on how can this be so we build another boat and another boat eventually wishing hoping the rain comes.

What if just building the first boat and showing that we are determined to survive was enough for the rain not to come?

I mean we live in a reality that is manoeuvred according to our choices we make individually, and collectively on a daily basis, that one choice made on a whole stops whatever it is that was going to happen.

So I don’t think predictions are about things come true they are about us being aware enough not to allow them to come true.

So let not land up in the trap of actually wishing these things happen, just to be proven right, lets just wipe our forehead and say phew we missed that one.

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #91
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Sure, some people have only recently arrived at this "party", so they were watching all the comments and predictions with wild eyes and open minds, for the most part. Now, it "appears" that some of the most severe predictions may not be coming true in just the way stated or on the timetables stated by those presenting the information. So, as usual, many people begin to go back to their "normal" life. Some even may be believing that the government and the Federal Reserve have actually fixed things.

It's just too bad it isn't true. Nothing is fixed (except all the world stock markets .

This is the calm. The elections are very near. That's the reason for the low gasoline prices, the up days on the stock exchanges, the more positive news about the economy.

Stay tuned... the ride is just getting exciting!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:54 AM   #92
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
You forgot..

3. Those that make the predictions do not really know and are just guessing.
I was just going to say '3. Because the predictions were wrong.' :P Somewhat same deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
One thing is that people need to read the thread from the beginning before they post!,I always read from the beginning so I know if I can add to it or not, there is to many thread jumpers here who fly around posting without reading anything. I think the interest in the forum will always go up and down like the tides.
I try to do this but the forum is way too busy and I don't have time. I was doing it but after a certain point I remembered I used to have a life outside of the computer.

I've been busy outside this place recently, I have a lot of books and getting back to piano, spending more time with family, etc. If it's all going to hell, well I'd rather say I did something and spent time doing things I value than being a computer zombie, which is what I felt like :P (No judgment on anyone else! It's just not for me.)
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:39 AM   #93
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Possibility #3
Bill and Kerry sold us out. TPB are in full control of the forum. The BET’s are running rampant all over the forum. The more the BET’s post the easier it is to identify them.

Are they dropping like flies?

Gale, please can you define "sold us out" in the context you used it above?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:34 PM   #94
Gale
Banned

Quote:
gwangsun
1. Things are just not happening for various reasons we don't know.
or
2. The PTB are monitoring whats being spoken about on the net and are making sure events are not easily predicted and are purposely manipulating things so that those who are trying to foretell lose credibility.
Anchor, #3 to gwangsu’s #1 and #2 possibilities, many things are possible.
“If” indeed there has been an approach to Bill and Kerry by the PTB, just as they have said of other whistleblowers, they owe it to us to tell us about it, unless of course it involves threats of physical harm to themselves or loved ones. Of all people, we can understand those threats.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #95
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Now THAT really is a depressing thought...so what now? Duck and Cover hehe??
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #96
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Losing interest? More like interest becoming more focused and working toward self-sustainability which is time consuming.
I like this idea the most and hopefully its the right one. I know it is for me.
I check all the forums at least once a day. The rest of my free time is taken by researching myself and reading/watching all the linked material.

Theres SO much to take in and read through! Sometimes its even enough to make me think... Where on earth do i turn to next for more info .. .. . its like being a info junky . . i just want more and more information so i can draw some clarity from it all.

I think alot of people as well as the ones who have lost interest are just trying to work with what they have now. So its not a bad thing the forums have slowed a little. And it would be a shame to think the bulk of people where only interested in sensation and outlandish predictions which we pretty much know wont occur anytime soon.

We much remember in the heat of all the preparation and learning to continue living our lives!

Its not healthy to focus on all the doom and gloom of world domination and takeover!

Time must be spent in practice eg meditation, research and experience ect and not just absorbing all the fodder from the predication heavey forums which seem to be out there these days.

Takecare all
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #97
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

I think what drew a lot of people out of the boards(or lose some kind of interest in the subject Project Camelot is putting forward) is the amount of different perceptions from all kinds of whistleblowers and all kind of people on the forum who pretend to know.

People are just lost in this bric-a-brac and they do not know what to do anymore with all that kind of opinions around them.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #98
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

My first wake up experience was rather overwhelming and I was even meditating then yet I am thankful the internet wasn't up and running back then

I cant even imagine what the accumulated amount of info we have today must be doing to peoples minds

you new guys have it alot harder than I did

I can totally relate with you Ant0ni081, I can't stop researching, I neeeeed it. It is an obsession....an addiction

they will probably have a name for this as some disorder soon, with all kinds of drugs for it

HAH!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #99
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
A time of reflection and a chance to do the inner work

I am sure things will heat up again.

I completely agree with you.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 AM   #100
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

THE REASON=
The smart people are being drowned out(as usual) by bullsh@t posts and negative attacks.There are a lot of people who think* they are enlightened just because they came in here and find a few nutsos who share their mindset/theories.these are the kind of people who suffer from a condition i call "egomaniacism".It's a disease usually suffered by americans.A person believes they have evolved as a special creature among idiots and everyone else is full of SH@T but them.Of course ,who ever agrees with them at the moment is a fellow genious and putting up with all the dipsh@ts is such a cross to bear.So they'll come in to your post/conversation/thread and explain to you how full of **** you are.It actually makes them feel smarter and blows the ego up a little more.Getting through to these people is impossible because they already know everything.I know this because my family is full of them.It's some kind of genetic disease almost.They will believe anything that fits into their view of the world, but any shred of the truth is complete bullsh@t in their eyes.They are right all the time and even when they fail to foresee things or are wrong,they can always conveniently forget what they've said in the past, then monday morning quarterback whatever subject they were wrong about.This makes them feel better about themselves and the current topic or thought they were wrong about.For these people,you can't be wrong if you never admit it,denial/negativity is the food their brain lives on and if you are in the midst of there conversation/crosshairs, prepare to get all the energy sucked right out of you.remember all that energy on this site at first?.......hear any sucking sounds?
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote