Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #226
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by slywinkl View Post
what are you saying? so a unknowing farmer that is left after, uhhm lets say a meteorite, hes not in the ground crew becouse he is unknowable of WHY it happened, and might come after? hes now in the ground crew? what? he can give uss food, and learn uss to farm and support our lives! even if he is simple minded hes in the ground crew, wether u like it or not
The farmer may or may not be. depends on his intention. Ground Crew is defined in George Greens Books. Have you read them?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #227
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

lol. a free ride? its the ground crew givin you all the info to support this site.

i suggest u think aboot that for a sec, becouse i haf, and i think i am blessed to haf the privilage to read what others think, in my mind, its we who should pay each individual becouse they provide the info, they provide the numbers that enter this page, they provide the time and effort so you can sitt there and judge them...
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #228
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

exuse me, are you arguing to say that not all are inn the ground crew? child as old ones, smart and not so smart, u want to divide them couse u think u dont need them? or aint of their kin?

no i havent red that book, i know the meaning put here, and what was original idea here, it was for so all could come toghether and get anwsers, not be afraid anymore, support EVERYONE. not divide em more, and copying the rules of the elites and goverment
Old 11-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #229
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Ruby,

Maybe you want to read up again on how all info will stay available for all on the forum.
Info is free and will be free in the future.
Bill and Kerry are passionate about all the info to be free...no charge.
I was mordicus against subscription until I heard all the details. and then I surrendered without hesitation.
It is about shelter and food and doing the work they have been doing so courageously.
I want to support that and help them.

As for Bill and The Ark in Australia....grinn...at this time it is a dream he voiced...a dream he wants to pursue. I wish him all the best in attaining that dream and make it come true.

I have different dreams and I can't afford them either......

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #230
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I want to help and support that, too but not at the expense of losing information. I've read up on all the information, repeatedly. I do not make my statements without researching first and- if you've read my previous posts- you'd know why I feel this way and wouldn't assume I haven't read up.

There are many lurkers here and read only is fine for them. But even lurkers have insight to share at times and they step out and do so when they are "called" to. Will they pay to do that or just take their insight elsewhere or keep it to themselves? It's what we will lose that's the problem. And we won't even know it.

My only point about the ark is it costs several hundred thousand to join. So saying they need to pay for food and shelter- it isn't like we're talking about regular rent and groceries here. Good for them but it isn't fair to throw that out as a reason for a paid subscription, especially when many are struggling to pay a regular mortgage/rent. It's kind of "in your face" really. Sort of like tax money going to bailout out banks who use the money for luxury retreats.

Again, why not a donation system? And have my previous posts been read at all? And how is doing the same thing "a new paradigm"? What's so new about forcing people to pay to play?

to you all. I have no ill will, just questions and concerns. I'm okay with what you guys decide because it's your forum, your path. I hope it works out for you, I really do, but I think membership will decline and the variety of insights we see now will vanish as people become lurkers.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #231
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
exuse me, are you arguing to say that not all are inn the ground crew? child as old ones, smart and not so smart, u want to divide them couse u think u dont need them? or aint of their kin?

no i havent red that book, i know the meaning put here, and what was original idea here, it was for so all could come toghether and get anwsers, not be afraid anymore, support EVERYONE. not divide em more, and copying the rules of the elites and goverment
Then we're simply talking about different things. I'm talking specifically about Ground Crew as described in George Greens books, and which is the definition in mind in the creation of this site.

Not just "people on the ground". Lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #232
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

The mods and admins here are blind or they choose to stay silent.
I posted twice now and everybody just passed them by and kept posting the same thing.
All you keep saying is "the content will be free" "you can still read the info".
How can i come here and post new info, valuable info?
How is anyone with anything relevent to say supposed to come here and post? YOU ARE CHARGING TO SPEAD KNOWLEDGE.
Knowledge is power. YOU are charging to have power.
This place is now the JASON Scholors & The tri-lateral Commision.

1.) Yes i personally believe in Bill & Kerry's mission.
Yes i believe they have started the foundation of something good and pure.

2.) Yes, i believe they need more money or help to keep this going.

3.) NO, i dont not agree that making a forum a subscription is the way to make money.

Trust me, i ran REVforums for 6 years and i know what i'm talking about.
Project Camelot & Project Avalon are new and very, very, controversial.
Do you really think that "others" are not watching, posting, directing?
This is a test. Why doesn't anyone see that?
If you decide to do something for the betterment of mankind the evil entities wile try to devour you by turning what you built into thier tool.
Let me be very very blunt:

Bill, Kerry, If you decide that this is the only way to make the money you need without looking at other ventures, you will fail.
You must understand how humans work.
It's the message that counts, thats what really matters.
What message are you sending to the powers that be if you use their system to get your "positive" message across.
You are the navigators of this ship. You control where the destination is.
But there are huge waves and attacking ships trying to vere you of course so those that follow will lose their way and once again be lost.

I can not say it any other way, please look inside and you will know what i say is true. Do not feed the hate.
I proposed to move to your town, get a $400-$500 dollor an hour job, still take on CGI jobs which pay $1000's for each job, and hand it all over to you to fund your venture so you did not have to start charging for ANYTHING! The dvd's , t-shirts and others are also fantastic ideas that will make way more money than 10,000 subscriptions.
And it sends a message that we dont need the "system" to create a new world. We dont need their "system" to live happy or healthy.

I love you both, but if this is your only avenue to take, if you refuse to accept any other means of support then it is clear that the "intent" or your venture lies elsewhere and not with the people. And if this is true then Avalon has fallen And they win!

Pease, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #233
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I want to help and support that, too but not at the expense of losing information. I've read up on all the information, repeatedly. I do not make my statements without researching first and- if you've read my previous posts- you'd know why I feel this way and wouldn't assume I haven't read up.

There are many lurkers here and read only is fine for them. But even lurkers have insight to share at times and they step out and do so when they are "called" to. Will they pay to do that or just take their insight elsewhere or keep it to themselves? It's what we will lose that's the problem. And we won't even know it.

My only point about the ark is it costs several hundred thousand to join. So saying they need to pay for food and shelter- it isn't like we're talking about regular rent and groceries here. Good for them but it isn't fair to throw that out as a reason for a paid subscription, especially when many are struggling to pay a regular mortgage/rent. It's kind of "in your face" really. Sort of like tax money going to bailout out banks who use the money for luxury retreats.

Again, why not a donation system? And have my previous posts been read at all? And how is doing the same thing "a new paradigm"? What's so new about forcing people to pay to play?

to you all. I have no ill will, just questions and concerns. I'm okay with what you guys decide because it's your forum, your path. I hope it works out for you, I really do, but I think membership will decline and the variety of insights we see now will vanish as people become lurkers.
It's not my place to go into it, Ruby, but it is about food and shelter at this point. I believe that to be true. Solid provision needs to be put in place if it's to continue.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #234
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Then we're simply talking about different things. I'm talking specifically about Ground Crew as described in George Greens books, and which is the definition in mind in the creation of this site.

Not just "people on the ground". Lol.
then why are you here? why are you imposing that belif system here? when its mostly written here that the ground crew is all.

its not diveded, its not looking down on ANYONE, its not casting anyone out of the flock.

it is all are equall, we are here as the ground crew to give and get INFORMATION (do i haf to spell it?)

we are here to help, and give anwsers, and as many say here, its so that all can have the chance to speak upp, many here just surf and look and read and not catching everything here, but something resonates with someone, so they search upp info of the subject, be it books, be it youtube vids, or interviews, or announsments u dont get from the mainstream.

or its like giving tips to survive in the nature, as for me i rang my farmer friends to get little more detailed info how to survive in the forest. since i didnt remmember all i learned from growing upp in the woods, and i count those persons i rang as fully fledged ground crew members
Old 11-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #235
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
How is anyone with anything relevent to say supposed to come here and post?
We are brainstorming that right now. The idea is a maildrop like you might
have in your front door where information could be deposited. Rather like
comments in a blog. It would, however, be heavily moderated and would be discarded if it did not add value to the information at hand.

Or you could go to Alpha Rubicon, or Another Voice of Warning, where the restrictions are even more strenuous. At Alpha it is publish or perish. They do not tolerate rubbish and require one quality original article monthly or you are out. AVOW has over 1900 active members btw. Must be something good going on in there, but you will never know cause you can't read it unless you JOIN UP

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-20-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #236
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoss View Post
I don't understand when you say free ride Myplanet2? Help me here!!! The people contributing in these forums are not getting anything out of this! They are charging money for other people's research and work. If they want to be fair then every dollar that is given to this forum let them split it up with those here that are drawing the crowds so they can benefit from this as well. I am not talking about those that draw crowds through fear either.

Peace Brian
exactly, all are opening upp someones mind at some time, and its from everyone. its so true, we should then pay all who writes here, and puts in time and effort to get info and pictures to post here to wake ppl upp
Old 11-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #237
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I'm convinced there is no cerebral truth that's going to resolve this. None of us are right. For 2 days I've had this issue burning me up. I so much want an outcome to this that exceeds all our expectations.

The axe is going to fall soon and a decision be ruled. I have many times been blown around by different arguments on this thread and believed I was watching a war break out. Actually, it's mostly aliveness and passion that's broken out here and it's wonderful. People are starting to put themselves on the line in front of each other.

It's an exchange of energies and an intimacy amongst a people who are on the whole, by reason of simply being here at this time gathered around Bill and Kerry's creation, are ready to reach for another level of intimacy. A 'no hiding places' common intimacy. It's what aliveness is.

My sadness is in predicting that when that axe has fallen, when the immediate solution has been ruled, we will all go back to a cerebral sleep only vaguely aware and trying to intelligently guess 'truths' again.

Yesterday I tried really hard to put myself in Bill's position and to see all this from his perspective. The conclusion I came to was that he in particular, but it possibly includes Kerry also, intended to have a fairly cosy little ground crew forum. Nothing wrong with that. As I see it, they don't want another ATS. Massive traffic and advertising is not what they feel they created this for. If I'm correct about that, I agree.

If you read all Bill's posts it's very clear that he is a 'genuine' guy with a quiet controlled manner. He's spent most of his money on this. He's not a bread head. Zorgon cracked his 'cool' precisely because of that.

I admire Bill's personal sojourn. I'm even willing to do what I can to care for him. My problem with that is that I don't share his apparent instincts about a couple of his closest Camelot friends or guides. Not wanting to alienate myself, I've never been able to just 'spit it out'. Many people here have said things that have echoed my feelings in this regard but have been banned or have become otherwise disinterested in contributing to the heart of this group or ground crew or whatever you want to call it.

This current issue that is sparking people up from all directions is telling us the way to go. It's screaming obvious. I'd love to be wrong about this, but I don't think Ryan, Cassidy, StClair or Wilcock or even all of them together could handle the size and acceleration of this huge thing that it is, without first cooling it off again. I know I couldn't and I am one who would very much like to keep it going as it is going.

I say drop the axe and go ahead and do it. Bring Avalon down to size. Get comfortable with it but don't forget what began to happen here and try to return to it. Even if the worst happens and it becomes a cult-like beast, disappearing up it's own time line, it will at least have been a precious lighthouse that kept a lot of people away from the rocks beneath it.

My 2 cents worth.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #238
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or its like giving tips to survive in the nature, as for me i rang my farmer friends to get little more detailed info how to survive in the forest. since i didnt remmember all i learned from growing upp in the woods, and i count those persons i rang as fully fledged ground crew members
You'll still be able to read all you want, but if that farmer gave you some awesome tips on surviving in a forest you'd be paying to share that with the people here. That's my issue. Would you pay to do that or post elsewhere or keep it yourself? That's why the force to pay to post makes so little sense to me. You pay to post and all posts are property of Project Avalon...

This is just not settling well with me at all and I still haven't seen a good reason other avenues aren't being tried first, especially given the divisiveness of this issue. This is not new paradigm, at all.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #239
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoss View Post
I have read some of George Green's books but that don't mean I accept the information in them. Everything which we seek can be found within us gave to us freely by our Mother. The word "Groundcrew" has been given a certain talisman energy given to it at this forum. What comes to mind when someone says Groundcrew to everyone here? What are they really trying to say with calling everyone groundcrew? I am a member of Earth by means of incarnating in a body provided by her. I will do her service now in anything she ask. Groundcrew!! Goodness!! I came to these forums reading and seeking information that its members have freely gave. Wow what special people came here and exchanged ideas and shared themselves with us in ways we never knew existed. It is sad the decision they have made will provoke these people to leave.

I don't understand when you say free ride Myplanet2? Help me here!!! The people contributing in these forums are not getting anything out of this! They are charging money for other people's research and work. If they want to be fair then every dollar that is given to this forum let them split it up with those here that are drawing the crowds so they can benefit from this as well. I am not talking about those that draw crowds through fear either.

Peace Brian
Nobody is planning on charging for anybody elses work. The idea is to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee to participate here. Not for information. The information is and stays free. anyone can come anytime, and read everything on the open forum. Rather it is for the expressed purpose of supporting Bill and Kerry in their work. That's all. If they are not supported in their work now, the work can't go on.

the place was created in support of Bill and Kerry's work, and as a place where Ground Crew can find others of like mind who want to share information and to create networks and form communities.

I might add. Bill and Kerry have both said this is the last thing they want to do. There just is no choice. If you want to stop subscription, make it unnecessary. Right now it is vitally necessary.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 11-20-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #240
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Can't afford a subscription as on a tiny pension (early retired), haven't read all the thread, but the title suffices. I'll be very sad not to be able to take part any more.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #241
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
We are brainstorming that right now. The idea is a maildrop like you might
have in your front door where information could be deposited. Rather like
comments in a blog. It would, however, be heavily moderated and would be discarded if it did not add value to the information at hand.

Or you could go to Alpha Rubicon, or Another Voice of Warning, where the restrictions are even more strenuous. At Alpha it is publish or perish. They do not tolerate rubbish and require one quality original article monthly or you are out.

Baggtwrinkle reread what i posted and then read what you just posted and if you can not see the heavy programming then my friend you too are lost.
I love you and i do not blame you, i just wish i new the right words to come across with what i'm trying to say.

So i post free dc energy and it is decided that it's not relevent so it's discarded and the world never sees it because the people who will listen and can do something about it are HERE. If you help Avalon fall then you too will share that burdon apon your soul.

Wake up dude.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #242
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Can't afford a subscription as on a tiny pension (early retired), haven't read all the thread, but the title suffices. I'll be very sad not to be able to take part any more.
Send your name to a mod for inclusion on the gifting list.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:50 PM   #243
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nobody is planning on charging for anybody elses work. The idea is to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee to participate here. Not for information. The information is and stays free. anyone can come anytime, and read everything on the open forum. Rather it is for the expressed purpose of supporting Bill and Kerry in their work. That's all. If they are not supported in their work now, the work can't go on.

the place was created in support of Bill and Kerry's work, and as a place where Ground Crew can find others of like mind who want to share information and to create networks and form communities.
its not mainly for bill and kerry this, in muy understanding it was for the ground crew, i thought that was all.

as for the information, how is that gonna appear if like lets say first u loose 30% of the ppl who gets the information now here when they are on a wake upp time in their life and wanna share what they have discovered, but havent got the cash to "open their mouth" ?
Old 11-20-2008, 08:50 PM   #244
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Baggtwrinkle reread what i posted and then read what you just posted and if you can not see the heavy programming then my friend you too are lost.
I love you and i do not blame you, i just wish i new the right words to come across with what i'm trying to say.

So i post free dc energy and it is decided that it's not relevent so it's discarded and the world never sees it because the people who will listen and can do something about it are HERE. If you help Avalon fall then you too will share that burdon apon your soul.

Wake up dude.

Peace, Love & Light
I'll look for you at otherpower.com Dude. Meanwhile, B&K have interviews that they can't do because they don't have the finances.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-20-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #245
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you think Ground Crew is?

There is no intention to weed out ground crew. But I personally feel we can do without, and thrive in the absence of whiney babies, who've never conceived of doing anything for anyone else, who think everything should be free to them, even if it costs someone else.

The old paradigm is dying. I'm all for giving it a burial now and getting on with the work of creating our new paradigm. Read the books. They're FREE.
That is very mature and diplomatic of you to start labelling people whiney babies and telling them to get back on their donkeys who have INTEGRITY and high morals. You have probably persauded another 100 or more people to leave from your statements.

I'm certain you will find the positive path in your life soon. Peace be with you brother
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #246
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
The mods and admins here are blind or they choose to stay silent.
I posted twice now and everybody just passed them by and kept posting the same thing.
All you keep saying is "the content will be free" "you can still read the info".
How can i come here and post new info, valuable info?
How is anyone with anything relevent to say supposed to come here and post? YOU ARE CHARGING TO SPEAD KNOWLEDGE.
Knowledge is power. YOU are charging to have power.
This place is now the JASON Scholors & The tri-lateral Commision.

1.) Yes i personally believe in Bill & Kerry's mission.
Yes i believe they have started the foundation of something good and pure.

2.) Yes, i believe they need more money or help to keep this going.

3.) NO, i dont not agree that making a forum a subscription is the way to make money.

Trust me, i ran REVforums for 6 years and i know what i'm talking about.
Project Camelot & Project Avalon are new and very, very, controversial.
Do you really think that "others" are not watching, posting, directing?
This is a test. Why doesn't anyone see that?
If you decide to do something for the betterment of mankind the evil entities wile try to devour you by turning what you built into thier tool.
Let me be very very blunt:

Bill, Kerry, If you decide that this is the only way to make the money you need without looking at other ventures, you will fail.
You must understand how humans work.
It's the message that counts, thats what really matters.
What message are you sending to the powers that be if you use their system to get your "positive" message across.
You are the navigators of this ship. You control where the destination is.
But there are huge waves and attacking ships trying to vere you of course so those that follow will lose their way and once again be lost.

I can not say it any other way, please look inside and you will know what i say is true. Do not feed the hate.
I proposed to move to your town, get a $400-$500 dollor an hour job, still take on CGI jobs which pay $1000's for each job, and hand it all over to you to fund your venture so you did not have to start charging for ANYTHING! The dvd's , t-shirts and others are also fantastic ideas that will make way more money than 10,000 subscriptions.
And it sends a message that we dont need the "system" to create a new world. We dont need their "system" to live happy or healthy.

I love you both, but if this is your only avenue to take, if you refuse to accept any other means of support then it is clear that the "intent" or your venture lies elsewhere and not with the people. And if this is true then Avalon has fallen And they win!

Pease, Love & Light
those who believe they have valuable contributions to make, might consider joining the researchers team. They will not be required to pay subscription fees as long as they contribute substantially to the ground crew library data base.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #247
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
those who believe they have valuable contributions to make, might consider joining the researchers team. They will not be required to pay subscription fees as long as they contribute substantially to the ground crew library data base.
along with a movement and strong encouragement to gift two memberships..
Old 11-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #248
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so what is valuable information then? i know how to survive in the wods with a knife for a extent of time? is that valuable info? i also kno argiculture, is that valuable? i know computers and haf many classess from this and haf been a teatcher of this. i also haf runned a sheep farm since i was little, is this valuable info for the ground crew? or is it info just some gets to decide if is valuable, and is this just abopot spirituallity and aliens, and stuff that most of uss havent experienced
Old 11-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #249
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
That is very mature and diplomatic of you to start labelling people whiney babies and telling them to get back on their donkeys who have INTEGRITY and high morals. You have probably persauded another 100 or more people to leave from your statements.

I'm certain you will find the positive path in your life soon. Peace be with you brother
I'm sure all the whiney babies will find a nice place for themselves. Oh wait. didn't you already post that link?

Last edited by Myplanet2; 11-20-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #250
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote