Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #51
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Hi Barry,
Hope your well and ignore thoses who have not experinced the unkown.
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #52
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Oldgraybear, hilarious...

Barry I've dedicated two songs and several rounds of Guinness to you in the Lounge. Once again sorry to rattle your cage in that way and thanks for giving me some direction regarding your information. Warmest regards.
CHEERS ITS OK, no problem, keeps me on my feet i guess
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:48 AM   #53
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Since you are not sure what direction to tell your side of things, why not take up stand up comedy? You can get away with more.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:24 AM   #54
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I've been watching The Watcher for over a year now, and even though I never comment, the information is thought provoking, and causes me to research the different material that comes to light. Barry, I really do appreciate your contributions and those of many others. You never know when you drop a seed how large it can grow. Keep up the good work mate.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #55
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Since you are not sure what direction to tell your side of things, why not take up stand up comedy? You can get away with more.
Bill "the Doctor"
Hmm, frowning, not sure how I should take that comment
Old 11-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #56
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I've been watching The Watcher for over a year now, and even though I never comment, the information is thought provoking, and causes me to research the different material that comes to light. Barry, I really do appreciate your contributions and those of many others. You never know when you drop a seed how large it can grow. Keep up the good work mate.
Thankyou, appreciate those words
Old 11-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #57
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Accountability is one reason why full open disclosure can never happen
My feelings exactly.

If even 1/4 of all the cr@p people say these inhuman folk have done is true, then disclosure will be right after a Santa Claus vs. Easter Bunny cage match wrestling event... and probably just as genuine.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #58
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

As long as there are active deep black programs, with high ranking individuals in command of such programs, there will never be disclosure. The best we can hope for is what they have already given us, which is papers of stuff that is 60 yrs old, with half the page or more blacked out with permenent marker, so you can't really make heads or tails of what it's about.
There will always be black projects of National Security, now and in the future, and not even the government, let alone the shadow government will allow that information out, or anything even remotely connected with such programs. ei. such as items, that relate to the technologies we now use. Because if they let loose that we have UFO's in our possession, and let the information of those UFO's become public domain, then other countries can study that information, and aquire the same technologies that they're trying to keep deep black.
So, all is connected in a round about way.
So it's not really a battle as to whether our civilian citizens are ready for such disclosure, it's a decision as to whether those in control feel others could gleen technology from what they've left or thrown away.
The military has ALWAYS been that way. Do not throw ANYTHING away. It all must be rendered completely unuseful to others. Which means, no lab studies can be rendered from what is left, no marks, nothing.
Anyone involved in deep black Intell. would know what I mean, when I say that even pencils, and pads of paper that have previously been written on, are burned and disposed of, so that what was written on the sheets previously can not be discovered by lab work on the pad. Even if only one sheet of paper was taken from the pad, the entire pad is destroyed beyond the ability to gleen any information from it.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #59
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
As long as there are active deep black programs, with high ranking individuals in command of such programs, there will never be disclosure. The best we can hope for is what they have already given us, which is papers of stuff that is 60 yrs old, with half the page or more blacked out with permenent marker, so you can't really make heads or tails of what it's about.
There will always be black projects of National Security, now and in the future, and not even the government, let alone the shadow government will allow that information out, or anything even remotely connected with such programs. ei. such as items, that relate to the technologies we now use. Because if they let loose that we have UFO's in our possession, and let the information of those UFO's become public domain, then other countries can study that information, and aquire the same technologies that they're trying to keep deep black.
So, all is connected in a round about way.
So it's not really a battle as to whether our civilian citizens are ready for such disclosure, it's a decision as to whether those in control feel others could gleen technology from what they've left or thrown away.
The military has ALWAYS been that way. Do not throw ANYTHING away. It all must be rendered completely unuseful to others. Which means, no lab studies can be rendered from what is left, no marks, nothing.
Anyone involved in deep black Intell. would know what I mean, when I say that even pencils, and pads of paper that have previously been written on, are burned and disposed of, so that what was written on the sheets previously can not be discovered by lab work on the pad. Even if only one sheet of paper was taken from the pad, the entire pad is destroyed beyond the ability to gleen any information from it.

Hi Kary Lynn,,
I have to say,, I really agree with what you say here..
But, I think that there is another line to this statement that may be
overlooked and that is where we get someone that has actually documentation and photographs that can remain anonymous to
release the documentation/evidence of these things that has gone
on and hidden for entirely too long without fear to the security of
that person, their friends, family, associates would be completely safe..
Or if there could be a web as tightly controlled as the governments
from the concerned citizens or perhaps a disgruntled operative
that could bring it down from the inside
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #60
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Oh certainly, and this has happened numerous times that persons have come forward with information they had.
It's like a foot ball game really. Someone grabs the ball and runs with it. Now if no one is trying to knock his bum to the ground, he doesn't have the real ball!
People used to be killed for the information they tried to leak. Now, with new technologies, internet, and the quick exchange of information. To kill someone with that sort of information would be making a martar of them, making their information that much more believable.
So mostly I see those informants being discredited. Their character challenged. Forums disrupted, and lots of psychological head games played to try and get people to steer away from the informant.
I've seen few times where disinformation agents have gotten on a forum, to try and distill an informant as a hoax.
Having seen it a few times over 5 years now, I can pick it up pretty quickly. I could name former names, but user names change quickly, so it doesn't matter. All the user names I would list, could very well likely be, one single agent. lol.
I have to grin when I see it happen now. Just makes me believe the informant that much more. lol. Plus every so often, I like watching the blackerd get his bum whipped by the white hats! Hooya! lol And as long as our guys don't get their hands tied. As far as I know, they've bested them every time! lol. Course, they probably aren't going to brag about the times they've lost. lol.
I miss the 8 guys. And hey! You said you'd buy dinner! Just because the thread is gone, doesn't mean I've forgotten! Plus, I still have it saved to my computer! Na-na!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-16-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #61
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh certainly, and this has happened numerous times that persons have come forward with information they had.
It's like a foot ball game really. Someone grabs the ball and runs with it. Now if no one is trying to knock his bum to the ground, he doesn't have the real ball!
People used to be killed for the information they tried to leak. Now, with new technologies, internet, and the quick exchange of information. To kill someone with that sort of information would be making a martar of them, making their information that much more believable.
So mostly I see those informants being discredited. Their character challenged. Forums disrupted, and lots of psychological head games played to try and get people to steer away from the informant.
I've seen few times where disinformation agents have gotten on a forum, to try and distill an informant as a hoax.
Having seen it a few times over 5 years now, I can pick it up pretty quickly. I could name former names, but user names change quickly, so it doesn't matter. All the user names I would list, could very well likely be, one single agent. lol.
I have to grin when I see it happen now. Just makes me believe the informant that much more. lol. Plus every so often, I like watching the blackerd get his bum whipped by the white hats! Hooya! lol And as long as our guys don't get their hands tied. As far as I know, they've bested them every time! lol. Course, they probably aren't going to brag about the times they've lost. lol.
I miss the 8 guys. And hey! You said you'd buy dinner! Just because the thread is gone, doesn't mean I've forgotten! Plus, I still have it saved to my computer! Na-na!

I enjoy you're perspective and use of words. Please keep it up
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #62
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

What?

Did I forget to plea the 5th?

(oops, I seem to have misplaced my halo. Has anyone seen it?)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-16-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #63
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, getting serious.
Wondered what each person wants, or expects from disclosure?
How will it change people's lives?

Myself, I want to understand myself better. And feel that certain disclosures will help me to fill in the gaps in my life.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #64
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Kari Lynn;

Well first of all, I can't wait to see every single "news reader" who has ever chuckled while doing a UFO story, suddenly sitting about an inch taller in their chair, because they just put "something smelly" between themselves, and their underwear.

Also, I can't wait to hear how we are going to "bring them into line" by making them both oil and cash dependent on the current power structure.

Then,
Plans for a safe, inexpensive to build and maintain ZP Energy source, which any family can take with them to live where and how they please, would be a nice present. (ZP = Zero Point, or some such device)

A thorough explanation of what it is THEY need, that brought them here.

Um.... Lemme think on it some more, and I'll get back to you.

Fred

PS: Oh yeah! Was it really them messin' with my noggin back in the late 70's?

Still thinkin.... Me.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #65
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Some random bits of data coming soon, till I know what damn direction I am supposed to take. One I'd like to take is head for a nice quiet sandy beach in the warm sun, watching the waves, then the sunsets, with my fav whisky to hand.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #66
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Amen brother.... noone deserves it more than you chaps....

hows about I have one for ya!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #67
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I'll join y'all there! Someone light the bon fire. Throw some clams on.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-19-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #68
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Amen brother.... noone deserves it more than you chaps....

hows about I have one for ya!

Cheers
Old 11-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #69
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Some random bits of data coming soon, till I know what damn direction I am supposed to take.
Sentences like this are always confusing for me. Perhaps, you too?

Quote:
One I'd like to take is head for a nice quiet sandy beach in the warm sun, watching the waves, then the sunsets, with my fav whisky to hand.
This one is much easier, though
Beach: Laguna Beach, California
Whisky: Glenfiddich

Fred

Old 11-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #70
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds just right to me Fred. I will hopefully have clearer idea of direction after this weekend, after speaking with group and going thru data etc.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #71
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I disagree. We can force that hand but it depends on those who are awake and their actions in bringing it about. NOTHING is ever impossible in this universe.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #72
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I disagree. We can force that hand but it depends on those who are awake and their actions in bringing it about. NOTHING is ever impossible in this universe.
Oops, perhaps I should clarify my statement.
As long as there are active black ops, with high ranking officials in charge, (that could possibly be held legal and even criminally liable) They will not WILLINGLY agree to disclosure.
That said, yes we can continue on as before, trying to force their hand into disclosure, digging out information where ever we find it, but it will be the same as now also, in that there will be disinformation, discreditation, and threats to health and welfare of individuals.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #73
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

But in the end, they will lose.

There is just no way that the ones withholding this information will be able to continue such a ruse.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #74
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
This one is much easier, though
Beach: Laguna Beach, California
Whisky: Glenfiddich

Fred
Easy!?? This is what I see with 'Laguna Beach' -

- This MK Ultra victim from California claims to have been taught by the Mothers of Darkness in Belgium.
http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot...rkness-in.html

- 3 September 2009
• Click here for a short video interview done by Kerry Cassidy with Dr Len Horowitz, when he spoke with Dr Masaru Emoto at the Live H2O event at Laguna Beach in June.
http://www.projectavalon.org/

Glenfiddich: Scottish Freemasonry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Rite

It's easy for cryptic to be wa-a-a-a-y off base, like I probably am! Can you elaborate, Fred?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #75
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
But in the end, they will lose.

There is just no way that the ones withholding this information will be able to continue such a ruse.

oooh yeah!
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote